PDA

View Full Version : UBC....How About A UPC?

Big Wides
12-04-11, 10:17 am
Check out this thread on the Universalusa site about the possibilty of having a Universal Powerlifting Camp, let's get the intrest for this going....I know a lot of us can benefit from this, be it a Powerlifter, Bodybuilder, Strongman or the Average Joe....

http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Live/Universal-Powerlifting-Camp

BamBam
12-06-11, 12:15 pm
DUDE.... I'd be there with BELLS ON!!! haha... this would be a great idea and something I hope we get going.

Universal Rep
12-06-11, 12:17 pm
Checkin' out the thread over at USA right now...

BamBam
12-06-11, 12:27 pm
I readthe thread and this would be along the lines of the elitefts "learn to train" seminar. There's is a little different with one main guy (Dave Tate) and his lifters coaching other "amateur" guys and gals for a day or two. It's a great event and I know if we had one it would rival it and be one heck of an experience with some heavy weight being tossed around.

Big D
12-06-11, 12:58 pm
I'd be In it to win it... Coporate set it up.

Somewhere warm..

With a beach and naked females.

Big Wides
12-06-11, 8:37 pm

Somewhere warm..

yes naked females are a must

B.S.
12-06-11, 8:39 pm
yes naked females are a must

... yes

rev8ball
12-06-11, 8:46 pm
Check out this thread on the Universalusa site about the possibilty of having a Universal Powerlifting Camp, let's get the intrest for this going....I know a lot of us can benefit from this, be it a Powerlifter, Bodybuilder, Strongman or the Average Joe....

http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Live/Universal-Powerlifting-Camp

Sweet.

Somewhere warm..

With the above criteria, I'd have to nominate my 'hood......

Polk17
12-07-11, 9:27 pm

Somewhere warm..

Come. To. Florida.

Big D
12-08-11, 10:03 am
I'm in it to win it

Big Wides
04-10-12, 8:17 am
bump

Aggression
04-10-12, 8:28 am
Saw UPC. Saw 'somewhere warm w/ naked females'. I'm in.

C.Coronato
06-01-12, 5:19 pm
This does still seem like a good idea. I would like to, and im sure some others as well, would like to gain some more knowledge on the PL world!

JUGGERNAUT
06-01-12, 5:34 pm
IN

J Wong
06-03-12, 8:54 pm
Would be awesome to see. Too bad I wouldn't be able to afford the trip to make it to wherever it's going to be though! Oh the joys of working 10 hours a week while going to school...now I know why I used to hear the term "broke college kid" all the time!

Big Wides
06-05-12, 11:09 am
it's gaining support, which is nice

JUGGERNAUT
06-05-12, 11:33 am
it's gaining support, which is nice

maybe they can make a T- ANIMAL UPC in front/"I'm not hear to talk" (and I don't wear skinny jeans) on back

Big Wides
06-05-12, 1:48 pm
maybe they can make a T- ANIMAL UPC in front/"I'm not hear to talk" (and I don't wear skinny jeans) on back

if you can wear skinny jeans then your not training your legs hard enough

N. Motta
06-05-12, 2:22 pm
I'm in

Seath308
06-06-12, 1:22 am
This does still seem like a good idea. I would like to, and im sure some others as well, would like to gain some more knowledge on the PL world!

I really would like to be apart of this! Making this recent videos made me realize how much I like helping people! A Powerlifting Seminar and Workout would be great !

if you can wear skinny jeans then your not training your legs hard enough

TRUE DAT! Once I was able to squat over 800 I had to switch over to Yoga Pants!

C.Coronato
06-07-12, 11:09 am
I really would like to be apart of this! Making this recent videos made me realize how much I like helping people! A Powerlifting Seminar and Workout would be great !

You're on the top of my list to learn from you big freak!