PDA

View Full Version : New Cage Gear?

Mr. Dead
12-06-11, 1:38 pm
A tank top made up the same way as the Animal Cuts tank... But black with either yellow or red lettering...

Mr. Dead
12-08-11, 1:24 pm
Any other ideas, out there...???

korn_fed
12-08-11, 7:08 pm
How bout a new hoodie?

Universal Rep
12-09-11, 12:07 pm
Any other ideas, out there...???

Is this for the CAGE or for Animal in general?

Mr. Dead
12-09-11, 12:25 pm
Is this for the CAGE or for Animal in general?

Cage...

smoothballer
12-09-11, 4:08 pm
Always love the tees and caps and excited about what the next design is gonna be

C.Coronato
12-09-11, 5:23 pm
Long sleeve LE would be cool

Mr. Dead
12-09-11, 5:30 pm

This...

GUNS
12-10-11, 10:56 am
Nothing to go with it as far as any supps(Yet), but think a Lime Green would be cool for a logo on some shirts.

deanna7272
12-10-11, 11:51 am

Oh yea...

smoothballer
12-12-11, 10:06 am
Would love a heavier weight hoodie

deanna7272
12-12-11, 10:14 am
***shouts from the peanut gallery***

Girl's gear...

That is all... ;)

Jay
12-13-11, 4:08 pm

Would love an Animal long sleeve.

Razor
12-13-11, 4:51 pm
Heavyweight hoodie and new Tank sound killer!

Big C
12-13-11, 5:02 pm

Girl's gear...

That is all... ;)

Didn't they have chicks tanks back in 06 or 07? I can't remember. Great idea Dee, lots of faithful Animal women out there.

Flash419
12-13-11, 5:04 pm

I'll 2nd or 3rd this ....

deanna7272
12-13-11, 5:20 pm
Didn't they have chicks tanks back in 06 or 07? I can't remember. Great idea Dee, lots of faithful Animal women out there.

Yea, they did but discontinued the line.... I was lucky enough to snag a few things, but they are getting a bit beat up... I'm not parting with them though...lol

Mr. Dead
12-13-11, 5:50 pm

Girl's gear...

That is all... ;)

Yea, they did but discontinued the line.... I was lucky enough to snag a few things, but they are getting a bit beat up... I'm not parting with them though...lol

Last time I tried to check on something like this, I was told that they do carry Girl's gear... It's called a Medium...

Big C
12-13-11, 7:17 pm
Last time I tried to check on something like this, I was told that they do carry Girl's gear... It's called a Medium...

Gear just for chicks, man. They like to have their own stuff too....ya know, stuff you and I would not wear lol.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
12-13-11, 8:20 pm

All day at the Olympia.

me- "hey bro what can I get you? these orange shirts are LE you can only get'em here."

avid bodybuilding fan in extra-shmedium affliction T- "yeah I'll take the orange one in a XL.. well large... wait what size is that you have on?"

me- "this is an xl my man"

avid bodybuilding fan in extra-shmedium affliction T- "well um.. ok.." -looks at shelf full of shirts then back at me- "I'll take a Medium."

lol why cant they just rock a shirt that fits. I vote ban mediums or make them all pink.

Mr. Dead
12-13-11, 9:30 pm
Gear just for chicks, man. They like to have their own stuff too....ya know, stuff you and I would not wear lol.
I know... My wife has been hounding me for girl gear... She's a member here on the FORVM... Each time I've asked about it, that was the response...

deanna7272
12-14-11, 8:43 am

This I understand,and believe me, I won't stop buying my Mediums...lol It's just nice to have shirts cut for girls...

Universal Rep
12-14-11, 8:46 am

This...

Oh yea...

Girl's gear...

That is all... ;)

Would love an Animal long sleeve.

Long sleeve white Iconic?

Universal Rep
12-14-11, 8:47 am

Girl's gear...

That is all... ;)

Universal should have some limited edition girl gear soon over at USA as the rumors go... Doubt it'll come back to Animal anytime soon tho.

Ya got ur avy, next get a shirt D...

HIGA MONSTER
12-14-11, 9:40 am
Bigger LE hats. XL-XXL fitted hats.

I get so sick when I can't bring one of those hats home for myself and I gotta look at G Diesel always sporting one like a gangster...

HIGA MONSTER

Enforcer
12-14-11, 9:41 am
I wanna see Animal athletic shorts or adidas style long pants

ghost
12-14-11, 9:44 am
LE Patches?

Razor
12-14-11, 9:52 am
LE Patches?

I like this!

Universal Rep
12-14-11, 10:57 am
I wanna see Animal athletic shorts or adidas style long pants

Ur gonna have to wait for Universal I think... I have heard of prototypes.

Phil800101
12-14-11, 11:09 am
LE Patches?

This.

Mr. Dead
12-14-11, 11:14 am
LE Patches?

I like this!

This.

We talkin' "Biker-style" back patches...???

ghost
12-14-11, 11:17 am
We talkin' "Biker-style" back patches...???

are there any other kind???

Mr. Dead
12-14-11, 11:24 am
are there any other kind???

*LOL* Just making sure... I know I'd rock one...

ghost
12-14-11, 11:29 am
*LOL* Just making sure... I know I'd rock one...

id throw one on my Cut

Mr. Dead
12-14-11, 11:31 am
id throw one on my Cut

I've got a jacket with a few patches and some 2 inch spikes that would be even better with a back patch...

Phil800101
12-14-11, 11:38 am
I've got a jacket with a few patches and some 2 inch spikes that would be even better with a back patch...

Is this from that time you tried out for The Misfits?

Mr. Dead
12-14-11, 11:44 am
Is this from that time you tried out for The Misfits?

Nah... If I'd have done that... Jerry Only would be out of a job, Robo would never have left, and Doyle would be back in the group...

ghost
12-14-11, 12:07 pm
that is deads every day jacket. dont lie.

Mr. Dead
12-14-11, 12:09 pm
that is deads every day jacket. dont lie.

Unfortunately, I can't wear it on base... They've threatened to confiscate it...

its Lbc
12-15-11, 7:21 pm
Very true an All white Shirt with ANIMAL as the American FLAG!!!!!! would be Heavy!

and like "We Support our TROOPS" on the the back.

HEAVY!

korn_fed
12-15-11, 7:58 pm
Very true an All white Shirt with ANIMAL as the American FLAG!!!!!! would be Heavy!

and like "We Support our TROOPS" on the the back.

HEAVY!

this would be awesome, new military gear is always a plus

Shukin
12-15-11, 8:08 pm

is that what your wearing?

lol

Mr. Dead
12-15-11, 8:24 pm
is that what your wearing?

lol

XXL...

deanna7272
12-16-11, 1:08 am
Universal should have some limited edition girl gear soon over at USA as the rumors go... Doubt it'll come back to Animal anytime soon tho.

Ya got ur avy, next get a shirt D...

I like this idea...

Mr. Dead
12-21-11, 1:53 pm
Just a couple of months left.. Curious to see what gets unveiled...

Razor
12-21-11, 1:58 pm
Just a couple of months left.. Curious to see what gets unveiled...

Amen to that.

nicklepore
12-24-11, 11:10 pm
Black shirt with ANIMAL down the side in white letters

Jay
12-28-11, 6:59 pm
IF the new shock therapy was released around that time,
what about a black/yellow universal shirt with the universal logo on the front, and animal logo on the back or vice versa.

Razor
12-28-11, 7:11 pm
IF the new shock therapy was released around that time,
what about a black/yellow universal shirt with the universal logo on the front, and animal logo on the back or vice versa.

That'd be too much like the Las Vegas LE that was released. Man i love that shirt.

Firedrake
01-13-12, 11:03 am
That'd be too much like the Las Vegas LE that was released. Man i love that shirt.

I was VERY upset to have missed Vegas last year . . . . I would have loved one of those shirts.

Bruiser
01-13-12, 11:06 am
Black shirt with ANIMAL down the side in white letters

Hells yeah! I love shirts with that layout style.

Razor
01-18-12, 1:28 pm
Any chance we'll see pics of the gear before you guys head out?

Wrath
01-18-12, 2:28 pm
I would like a grey hoodie maybe with red letters. Like the univeral hoodie. But for animal. Yeah girl stuff too! Get asked all the time,

smoothballer
01-18-12, 4:09 pm
I would like a grey hoodie maybe with red letters. Like the univeral hoodie. But for animal. Yeah girl stuff too! Get asked all the time,

That would be awesome

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
01-18-12, 5:19 pm
A little birdie may or may not have let the color scheme slip. Buttt my lips are sealed.

deanna7272
01-18-12, 6:13 pm
A little birdie may or may not have let the color scheme slip. Buttt my lips are sealed.

Well... I need to know ASAP.... I have tennies to purchase (IF by chance I don't have a coordinating pair already...with 50+ pairs, it MAY be a challenge...lol) and my nail tech is already asking what's up for The Cage "thingy" this year....lol

Razor
01-18-12, 8:47 pm
Well... I need to know ASAP.... I have tennies to purchase (IF by chance I don't have a coordinating pair already...with 50+ pairs, it MAY be a challenge...lol) and my nail tech is already asking what's up for The Cage "thingy" this year....lol

you're late with this post sweetheart....i was expecting this about a month ago LOL

Wycked
01-18-12, 9:51 pm
Animal needs to make a serious heavyweight hoodie. Big sizes and thick material and big ass hoods on the sweaters. Could care less how the logo is placed but the "A" should be on the tip of the hood very small.

Fuckin hoodies now are so flimsy and thin and none of them fit me right! 300lb + hoodies boys!!! The rest of u guys can grow into them :p lol

Razor
01-18-12, 9:56 pm
Animal needs to make a serious heavyweight hoodie. Big sizes and thick material and big ass hoods on the sweaters. Could care less how the logo is placed but the "A" should be on the tip of the hood very small.

Fuckin hoodies now are so flimsy and thin and none of them fit me right! 300lb + hoodies boys!!! The rest of u guys can grow into them :p lol

Finally someone who's on the same page as me! I totallly agree with this. These days hoodies average $40-$50 and their flimsy lightweight abominations. Heavyweight, oversized hoods and awesome stitching. Nice post brotha.

smoothballer
01-18-12, 10:11 pm
Would love a heavier weight hoodie

Looks like Wycked and I are on the same page. Make it happen Animal!!!!!!!!

deanna7272
01-19-12, 12:52 am
you're late with this post sweetheart....i was expecting this about a month ago LOL

Now you know why I was asking about your "hint"... But, in true Deanna fashion, I already have my hair and nail appts. scheduled... ;)

mritter3
01-19-12, 7:58 am

always like the idea of a animal hoodie...good call

Bruiser
01-19-12, 8:05 am
always like the idea of a animal hoodie...good call

Agree 100%. It's hard to find a good hoodie.

Razor
01-19-12, 8:38 am
Now you know why I was asking about your "hint"... But, in true Deanna fashion, I already have my hair and nail appts. scheduled... ;)

hahahahaha

Bruiser
01-19-12, 8:40 am
... But, in true Deanna fashion, I already have my hair and nail appts. scheduled... ;)

So does Mr Dead! LOL

deanna7272
01-19-12, 8:51 am
So does Mr Dead! LOL

Bwahahahaaaaaa.... ;)

Little Z
01-26-12, 3:07 pm

I'm with Wycked on this, getting hoodies that fit right, shoulders take up too much of my shirts/hoodies.. Plus my Powerlifting accessory (belly) has to not be the center of attention haha..

Wrath
01-26-12, 4:14 pm
Some new hats would be cool. All black maybe like a few years ago

Wycked
01-26-12, 9:48 pm
Agree 100%. It's hard to find a good hoodie.

Ya man I good hoodie with heavyweight material and a big hood is key to any meat heads arsenal. Thick and durable bro can't rip it if u try

Universal Rep
02-02-12, 11:57 am
I have seen the new limited edition Animal t-shirts that are gonna be sold/given away in the CAGE.... Just sayin'.

Razor
02-02-12, 12:00 pm
I have seen the new limited edition Animal t-shirts that are gonna be sold/given away in the CAGE.... Just sayin'.

Pictures or i don't believe you :P

Universal Rep
02-02-12, 12:03 pm
Pictures or i don't believe you :P

I whipped out my brand new Droid RAZR Maxx to take some quick pics and post 'em up here...

But then I realized I don't have a smartphone or even know what a RAZR really is... That and I dunno how to post up pics to the interwebz.

Mr. Dead
02-02-12, 12:03 pm

Hmmm... I must contact my sources, for acquisition of these...

smoothballer
02-02-12, 3:59 pm

Sweet!

Mr. Dead
02-02-12, 4:48 pm
T-shirt Coupon:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35463-FREE-Limited-Edition-quot-The-Cage-quot-T-Shirt

V.IP. Badge:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35352-VIP-Badge

mritter3
02-02-12, 6:58 pm
T-shirt Coupon:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35463-FREE-Limited-Edition-quot-The-Cage-quot-T-Shirt

V.IP. Badge:

x2 on that deadman...was wondering the same thing

smoothballer
02-03-12, 4:01 pm
T-shirt Coupon:

V.IP. Badge:

Oh god I hope so....

Razor
02-03-12, 4:04 pm
Should be any day now with those...can't wait to see 'em!

Razor
02-04-12, 2:12 pm
So according to Rep's latest tweet, we should be expecting "Classic" gear in this year's Cage. Damn excited to see what the fellas come up with!

deanna7272
02-04-12, 3:19 pm
I whipped out my brand new Droid RAZR Maxx to take some quick pics and post 'em up here...

But then I realized I don't have a smartphone or even know what a RAZR really is... That and I dunno how to post up pics to the interwebz.

You dear, shall I say, STINK... Was all excited for about 2.5 seconds, then ya took the wind outta my sails...lol

Razor
02-04-12, 5:33 pm
You dear, shall I say, STINK... Was all excited for about 2.5 seconds, then ya took the wind outta my sails...lol

The Rep, he's a wascally wabbit.

BringTheCarnage
02-04-12, 11:11 pm

agreed! this sounds awesome!

deanna7272
02-04-12, 11:52 pm
agreed! this sounds awesome!

Liking those also!!

GUNS
02-05-12, 8:17 am

Is there at all a possibility to get one of these being Im deployed and cannot get to The Cage! I may have to contact someone on "The going to the Cage" list to see if I can paypal a shirt to my location!

mritter3
02-05-12, 2:50 pm
Is there at all a possibility to get one of these being Im deployed and cannot get to The Cage! I may have to contact someone on "The going to the Cage" list to see if I can paypal a shirt to my location!

if its cool with them Guns, I can pick one up for you and send it your way. Find out if its ok and PM me...

GUNS
02-05-12, 3:00 pm
Mritter, Thanks a bunch. I will have to work it. Like you said, we can work the arrangements through PM! I really want to be there, but plans are being made for the Olympia if all goes well. Olympia weekend is my anniversary. So bonus, a whole week in Vegas!

Iceiktitan
02-05-12, 5:03 pm
A black on black hat would be sweet. Have the A on the side kinda sticking out like you see on some nfl teams hats.

deanna7272
02-05-12, 5:26 pm
A black on black hat would be sweet. Have the A on the side kinda sticking out like you see on some nfl teams hats.

Ice...They had a black/black flexfit a couple years ago... Very cool though.... Gonna have to look for the NFL ones tonight... Since the Steelers aren't in the SB, I have to find something to watch other than the commercials...

(( Sorry, Giants/Pats fans, I don't have a 'dog' in the fight, but two great teams are there... Best of luck...))

*** Whew... Hope I covered my butt there...lmao ***

BringTheCarnage
02-07-12, 12:31 pm
Ice...They had a black/black flexfit a couple years ago... Very cool though.... Gonna have to look for the NFL ones tonight... Since the Steelers aren't in the SB, I have to find something to watch other than the commercials...

(( Sorry, Giants/Pats fans, I don't have a 'dog' in the fight, but two great teams are there... Best of luck...))

*** Whew... Hope I covered my butt there...lmao ***

You said your a steelers fan D there is no covering your butt everyone hates us lol

smoothballer
02-07-12, 1:27 pm
You said your a steelers fan D there is no covering your butt everyone hates us lol

Agreed ;) Go Brownies

deanna7272
02-07-12, 1:27 pm

Yep... I know it...

wedge
02-08-12, 1:16 pm

I'm a PROUD Giants fan, but I have always respected the Steelers.

deanna7272
02-08-12, 4:18 pm
Agreed ;) Go Brownies

You can hate all ya want, ya still ain't gonna beat us... ;)

Phil800101
02-08-12, 4:30 pm
Enough!

Let's just all agree that the Chicago Blackhawks Sweater is the best uniform of any sports team in existence, past or present. Period.

BringTheCarnage
02-09-12, 1:38 am
You can hate all ya want, ya still ain't gonna beat us... ;)

FTW!

Enough!

Let's just all agree that the Chicago Blackhawks Sweater is the best uniform of any sports team in existence, past or present. Period.

Im going with Oregon Ducks football jerseys on this one

Phil800101
02-09-12, 3:11 am
Im going with Oregon Ducks football jerseys on this one

What? Are you kidding me?

No effing way, not even close. Those will be forgotten in a few years anyway, just a bunch of Nike hype.

Kowboy
02-09-12, 8:39 am
I have been an Oakland fan since I was a kid, we have had a rough couple years but I have faith!

deanna7272
02-09-12, 9:07 am
What? Are you kidding me?

No effing way, not even close. Those will be forgotten in a few years anyway, just a bunch of Nike hype.

I was going to say Oregon also...ha ha But... They can't really be forgotten because they are different EVERY week... I guess that's the perk of going to the Nike creator's alma mater...

naturalguy
02-09-12, 9:35 am
I have been an Oakland fan since I was a kid, we have had a rough couple years but I have faith!

We have several Raiders fan here on the FORVM - myself, G Diesel, C.Coronato and Mr.Dead are all part of Raider Nation

Universal Rep
02-09-12, 9:38 am
T-shirt Coupon:

V.IP. Badge:

So according to Rep's latest tweet, we should be expecting "Classic" gear in this year's Cage. Damn excited to see what the fellas come up with!

Yup...

Razor
02-09-12, 9:38 am
We have several Raiders fan here on the FORVM - myself, G Diesel, C.Coronato and Mr.Dead are all part of Raider Nation

I still think a black and silver theme for the Cage would be stellar.

Universal Rep
02-09-12, 9:40 am
I still think a black and silver theme for the Cage would be stellar.

Not this year... I ain't no raiders fan.

Razor
02-09-12, 9:42 am

True that, i was mostly thinking about in the upcoming years though. Silver on black looks absolutely badass. You can see some cool examples on the Raiders web store.

Universal Rep
02-09-12, 9:45 am
True that, i was mostly thinking about in the upcoming years though. Silver on black looks absolutely badass. You can see some cool examples on the Raiders web store.

Like I said I ain't no raiders fan...

Nix0r
02-09-12, 9:50 am
You are all wrong. This is the best.

http://thepigskindoctors.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ditka-sweater-vest.jpg

Razor
02-09-12, 9:50 am
Like I said I ain't no raiders fan...

Neither am i but you can't knock the color scheme! Also what say we shed some light on this upcoming Classic look that we will be seeing hmmmm? :)

Universal Rep
02-09-12, 9:51 am

Need a retro Universal sweater for that... Haha.

Neither am i but you can't knock the color scheme! Also what say we shed some light on this upcoming Classic look that we will be seeing hmmmm? :)

Meh. Classic Iconics... But with a twist. As always, exclusively limited edition to commemorate ur visit to the Arnold and the CAGE...

Razor
02-09-12, 9:56 am
Need a retro Universal sweater for that... Haha.

Meh. Classic Iconics... But with a twist. As always, exclusively limited edition to commemorate ur visit to the Arnold and the CAGE...

I love the exclusive editions so much. No matter what there's always someone begging for them to be released later. Gotta get to the Cage if you don't want to miss out!

Universal Rep
02-09-12, 9:57 am
I love the exclusive editions so much. No matter what there's always someone begging for them to be released later. Gotta get to the Cage if you don't want to miss out!

Agreed... Besides, these special LE shirts will tell the world ya made the great journey to the CAGE...

Phil800101
02-09-12, 11:49 am
I was going to say Oregon also...ha ha But... They can't really be forgotten because they are different EVERY week... I guess that's the perk of going to the Nike creator's alma mater...

Exactly.

The Blackhawks Sweater has been around for 85 years. There have been changes, but the classic design has remained largely unchanged for about the past 55 years.

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/gallery.htm?id=23538

Besides that, it just looks so damn good.

That's not a uniform...Ditka transcends uniforms.

Far and above the best thing a coach has worn. Ever. Sure beats the hell out of sloppy Belichick's stupid sweatshirt.

I am definitely a Raiders fan, but since I am and always will be a Bears fan first and foremost I could never call myself a part of the Raider Nation.

Pretty hard to grow up in the 80's or 90's and not be a fan of the Raiders...unless you were a Chiefs fan or something, although I don't think anybody would willingly admit to that, ha ha ha.

Mr. Dead
02-09-12, 11:52 am

dd2inxs is a member of the Raider Nation, too... People avoid our house, during football season, as she is a fanatic... *LOL*

BringTheCarnage
02-09-12, 3:04 pm

Great minds think alike! lol Every time they change uniforms there still sick awesome lol

Im Sorry.

Black and Yellow?

Universal Rep
02-09-12, 3:11 pm
Black and Yellow?

Steelers?

Bruiser
02-09-12, 3:38 pm
Pretty hard to grow up in the 80's or 90's and not be a fan of the Raiders...unless you were a Chiefs fan or something, although I don't think anybody would willingly admit to that, ha ha ha.

Agreed. I just got an official Alzado jersey this past year! I was deciding between him, Long, Bo or Townsend!

Mr. Dead
02-09-12, 3:43 pm
Agreed. I just got an official Alzado jersey this past year! I was deciding between him, Long, Bo or Townsend!

Do not let dd2inxs find out about this... *LOL*

naturalguy
02-09-12, 4:19 pm
I am definitely a Raiders fan, but since I am and always will be a Bears fan first and foremost I could never call myself a part of the Raider Nation.

That's true, I am a JETS fan as well, growing up I connected with the Raiders however. In the 80's they were badass, winning superbowls and had the coolest uniforms.

Shukin
02-09-12, 5:33 pm
I thought this was the thread about New Cage Gear?

BringTheCarnage
02-09-12, 8:18 pm
Steelers?

No Doubt bro, Steeler Nation!

Mr. Dead
02-18-12, 9:48 pm
Whatever it is, I know the LE Gear is going to be sick...!!!

C.Coronato
02-20-12, 4:15 pm
i still think a black and silver theme for the cage would be stellar.

not this year... I ain't no raiders fan.

like i said i ain't no raiders fan...

whatever it is, i know the le gear is going to be sick...!!!

raider nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Dead
02-20-12, 4:25 pm
raider nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commitment to Excellence...!!!

deanna7272
02-20-12, 11:01 pm
Exactly.

The Blackhawks Sweater has been around for 85 years. There have been changes, but the classic design has remained largely unchanged for about the past 55 years.

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/gallery.htm?id=23538

Besides that, it just looks so damn good..

I am thinking you MIGHT approve of this one also....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Theme-Round-Competition-Suit-Chicago-Black-Hawks-Hockey-2-piece-/120864313683

Phil800101
02-21-12, 1:01 am
I am thinking you MIGHT approve of this one also....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Theme-Round-Competition-Suit-Chicago-Black-Hawks-Hockey-2-piece-/120864313683

Ha ha ha, that is awesome! I definitely approve, lol.

Mr. Dead
02-27-12, 1:34 pm
It's gettin' closer... Can't wait to see what sick gear gets unveiled...!!!

Kowboy
02-27-12, 2:27 pm
Commitment to Excellence...!!!

Life long Raiders fan here!!!

Enforcer
02-29-12, 9:51 pm
cant wait to see all of the gear at the Cage this year, get there early bc you know the T-Shirts always go fast

joe-yamma
02-29-12, 11:21 pm
cant wait to see all of the gear at the Cage this year, get there early bc you know the T-Shirts always go fast
If they're black, you better put a bunch of XXL's back for me haha.

deanna7272
02-29-12, 11:24 pm
If they're black, you better put a bunch of XXL's back for me haha.

Joe! Joe! Joe!!! Does this mean I get to see your face??? I was wondering if you were going to ditch us for a cruise ship again...lol.

Madcat
03-01-12, 9:07 am
Always love the LE gear and seeing the guys repping it as you walk up to the cage. Then getting the chance to score some myself!

bodybabe10
03-01-12, 12:10 pm

Girl's gear...

That is all... ;)

I second that!!!!!!

Jay
03-03-12, 1:23 pm
That hat..... AWESOME.

Bruiser
03-03-12, 2:34 pm
That hat..... AWESOME.