PDA

View Full Version : Almost time

RafMorris37
12-09-11, 10:33 am
Now that im leaning towards competing i thought i would tell you how thankful i am to have animals(yourselves)amping me up to take this journey to a place of the "real". Prep is real tough on my body and i just got to learn how to control everything that im doing. Getting my paks in my system, getting my training done so i can dominate in 2012, having my family and the "ABC's pushing me to levels never seen before. Yes! It's a journey but this one is a "hardcore one"!

Aggression
12-09-11, 10:39 am
That's what we're here for, brother. If you ever need anything, we'd be glad to help.

Mr. Dead
12-09-11, 2:29 pm
That's what we're here for, brother. If you ever need anything, we'd be glad to help.

What he said...

korn_fed
12-09-11, 3:59 pm
Now that im leaning towards competing i thought i would tell you how thankful i am to have animals(yourselves)amping me up to take this journey to a place of the "real". Prep is real tough on my body and i just got to learn how to control everything that im doing. Getting my paks in my system, getting my training done so i can dominate in 2012, having my family and the "ABC's pushing me to levels never seen before. Yes! It's a journey but this one is a "hardcore one"!

Git-r-dun bro!