PDA

View Full Version : PROMO: The Cage Interns

naturalguy
12-09-11, 11:44 am
For the past few years we have had a few select people be chosen to intern at The Cage. What does that mean and what does it entail? For one day at The Cage you are part of the Animal staff working The Cage. You get a uniform, help out and be a part of making The Cage experience what it is. We have come to find the interns to be really helpful in running a successful weekend.

Ghost was the very first intern and has been an integral part of the program so much that he is captain of the interns so you never know where interning may lead you.

2012 - We are looking for a few good men (or women - shoutout to Deanna who was an intern) to help out with the biggest, best Cage ever.

Here is the deal, if you want to be part of The Cage and work one day during the Arnold weekend, post in this thread with your application as to why you want to work it and what it would mean to you.

Rules: You must be in Columbus, OH during the weekend of March 2-4 on your own dime. Please only apply if you are certain you will be there. You must be 18 or over. If you've interned before, you can apply again. Just let us know that you have already.

Deadline: We will choose the interns on February 1, 2012

Any of the prior interns feel free to post up about your experience working The Cage.

Universal Rep
12-09-11, 12:03 pm
Nice...

If you've been an intern in the past, post up ur experiences like NG said and let the new future interns know what they're gonna get into... It's tough but rewardin' work from what I've heard.

Mr. Dead
12-09-11, 12:34 pm
*Sigh...* One day, perhaps...

BamBam
12-09-11, 12:35 pm
Nice...

If you've been an intern in the past, post up ur experiences like NG said and let the new future interns know what they're gonna get into... It's tough but rewardin' work from what I've heard.

Got to work a few years back... needless to say I'm down for working it again and would love to. It was awesome to work side by side with the family and see first hand all the stuff that goes down. You really can't put down into words what it's like to constantly be swarmed by people wanting a piece of the action you have been handed. It is a mile a minute ride and it's over before ya know it, but it's a geat time and I was happy to be able to work the Cage and get a little closer with my bros. Awesome experience and I will again be there all weekend! Would love to work again but good luck to everyone who get's picked.. you are in for a surprise!

Kowboy
12-09-11, 12:59 pm
I currently live in Columbus, OH and I make it to the Arnold every year I can. Every time I hit the Arnold Animal was the first booth I hit and always tried to get the hat or shirt depending on what was sold out. I started back at the gym this year hoping to change my life. I have been through a lot injury wise, whether it is getting hit from the car on my bike or the plate in my shoulder. I joined up on the forums here not too long ago and the people here are absolutely amazing. Within a day or 2 I had people I was chatting w/ and Funky even laid out a workout plan for me. I may not have lost the weight I wanted to but I have gotten stronger and the support from the group here is amazing.

I watched the cage in Vegas and ever since I seen the cage for the first time years ago I have always wanted to work it. I have been excited for this years Arnold for quite a while, due to kids and family and babies and all that I didn't get to make it out last year. It would mean a great deal to me to be able to get in the cage and work. I would love to help out and maybe inspire someone walking by in to breaking in to the iron game. I am proof that anyone can do it. I hope you consider me and even if I don't make it as an intern and you need help loading or unloading let me know since I live about 10 minutes from Downtown Columbus.

IronGame033
12-09-11, 2:00 pm
I have been going to the Arnold all three days since I had an interest in bodybuilding (2005) so six years now. Seeing The Cage is what got me deeper into the sport of bodybuilding. Getting my first autograph by Frank McGrath and seeing what true hardcore bodybuilders are all about. Since that day The Cage has been my first stop every year. Working along side an Animal Crew would be an honor. I have always wanted to be inside The Cage and feel like a true Animal. Every time I got handed a free shirt by a different vender I put that shit in the bag and kept repping the Animal Logo, such as The Black Out. I would love to help out in making The Cage this year even better and helping others to realize the family of Animal is the best in the game. Nonetheless, standing side by side with the people who brought the meaning of bodybuilding into my life would be the greatest opportunity I could hope for.

deanna7272
12-09-11, 3:44 pm
You know I'm in for this... AGAIN...

As mentioned, I interned previously, and I can not put into words how much it meant to me (and I am NEVER at a loss for words...lol) I try to explain to others around me, like my coworkers, my neighbors, and at one time, my own (blood) family what ANIMAL has become to mean in my life and most of the time people don't "get" it, unless they are a part of it all. ANIMAL and The Legion have helped me reinforce my strengths, dissolve my weaknesses, and allowed me to be strong in the face of turmoil, and stand my ground by standing up for who I know I am. I know that I am not the strongest woman out there, I know that I am not a fitness model (by far), hell, I am still trying to find where I belong in the grand scheme of things...lol But what I DO know is that within my ANIMAL family, I have a voice, a place to call home, and with that being said I genuinely feel comfortable with myself.

I have a passion for those that I meet on the Forvm, at the ABC's, and at The Cage, year in and year out. It is a reunion of sorts for me. I talk to most of you here MORE than I talk with my own family, you all know that. You took me under your wing when they tried to destroy me. For that I am forever indebted to my ANIMAL family and will do anything that I can to spread the word, help out, share my experiences, and get as many involved as I can. I have tried to help those that I come to meet here... Hell, I have been called "The Den Mother" trying to get people involved and showing them what it means to be a part of our FAMILY...lol ((Ugh, did I just tell you that... I AM NOT THAT OLD... Shheeeessss...))

I have been told at times that I have put more heart and effort into ANIMAL than I have a lot of things in my life. I agree, I do. I have just for the simple fact that I believe in the principles behind the company, I value the relationships that I have formed with those on the Forvm and within the company, and will spread the word to anyone that will stick around long enough to listen...lol Some think I am nuts for the lengths that I go for my family here, but I would NOT for one minute think twice about doing anything differently.

Wow... I guess I CAN put into words what it means to me, maybe I should have said that I can't find the words to thank you all for letting me stick around this long...lol

Anyway, I will be in Thursday-Sunday and it would truly be an honor to help out again.

C.Coronato
12-09-11, 5:21 pm
You know I'm in for this... AGAIN...

As mentioned, I interned previously, and I can not put into words how much it meant to me (and I am NEVER at a loss for words...lol) I try to explain to others around me, like my coworkers, my neighbors, and at one time, my own (blood) family what ANIMAL has become to mean in my life and most of the time people don't "get" it, unless they are a part of it all. ANIMAL and The Legion have helped me reinforce my strengths, dissolve my weaknesses, and allowed me to be strong in the face of turmoil, and stand my ground by standing up for who I know I am. I know that I am not the strongest woman out there, I know that I am not a fitness model (by far), hell, I am still trying to find where I belong in the grand scheme of things...lol But what I DO know is that within my ANIMAL family, I have a voice, a place to call home, and with that being said I genuinely feel comfortable with myself.

I have a passion for those that I meet on the Forvm, at the ABC's, and at The Cage, year in and year out. It is a reunion of sorts for me. I talk to most of you here MORE than I talk with my own family, you all know that. You took me under your wing when they tried to destroy me. For that I am forever indebted to my ANIMAL family and will do anything that I can to spread the word, help out, share my experiences, and get as many involved as I can. I have tried to help those that I come to meet here... Hell, I have been called "The Den Mother" trying to get people involved and showing them what it means to be a part of our FAMILY...lol ((Ugh, did I just tell you that... I AM NOT THAT OLD... Shheeeessss...))

I have been told at times that I have put more heart and effort into ANIMAL than I have a lot of things in my life. I agree, I do. I have just for the simple fact that I believe in the principles behind the company, I value the relationships that I have formed with those on the Forvm and within the company, and will spread the word to anyone that will stick around long enough to listen...lol Some think I am nuts for the lengths that I go for my family here, but I would NOT for one minute think twice about doing anything differently.

Wow... I guess I CAN put into words what it means to me, maybe I should have said that I can't find the words to thank you all for letting me stick around this long...lol

Anyway, I will be in Thursday-Sunday and it would truly be an honor to help out again.

Pure heart Dee. Always a pleasure working along side you. Thats a fact.

Standing_Guard
12-09-11, 5:52 pm
Been the DJ in the Cage the past three years and would love to have my name on something whether its for the music or otherwise. I love having the opportunity to help out so thank you for that so far

twoheadedboy
12-10-11, 10:54 am
After 2 years of not being able to go, I am finally able to make the plunge 2012 and will be riding with Phil, Steve, and others...I already have the vacation time booked, it's a done deal. In this time I've been apart of the Iron Contest, the Rage logging promo, and been to countless ABC's (and about to go to another one), gotten injured, and am working to come back from that and am formulating a plan to start hitting it hard again 1st of the year when my schedule frees up more. My profession is customer service (Aldi corporate) so I have that down...I would love to be an intern/slave monkey while in Columbus this year to complete my experience. With Phil and Ghost being such large parts of this in the past (present?) I feel like I gotta do this, and it will be awesome!

Phil800101
12-11-11, 4:02 am
I was lucky enough to be chosen as an intern the past two years, and hope to be chosen again this year. It was definitely an honor and a privilege to be able to work alongside the Animal Crew, my fellow interns, and of course our captain ghost. Hard work for sure, but totally worth it to be able to help make The Cage what it is.

The Cage is quite possibly my favorite weekend of the year. I've been going to the Arnold since 2007...I spent most of my time that weekend at The Cage, and from 2008 on I've spent pretty much all of my time at The Cage. I still remember turning to my buddy Jake back that first year and saying how cool it would be just to work out in the same gym as the Animal Crew sometime. Little did I know that the next year I would get the opportunity to not just be in the same gym, but to actually train with G Diesel, and then hang out and eat with him and some of the other guys afterwards. Nor did I know that over the years I would get to know the members of the crew, as well as my brothers and sisters from the Forvm, and even come to consider them as not just friends, but as members of a big extended family. Now, each year at The Cage is like a big family reunion for me, as I know it is for many of us. It can't come soon enough, and when it comes it's over before we know it.

Back in 2010 my day to work was Saturday. As soon as the doors opened I made a beeline for The Cage and found J-Dawg. He handed me my shirt, and I felt an enormous amount of pride as I put on my shirt and got to work. Throughout the day I spent time working the counter selling swag and answering questions, as well as "bouncing" at the entrance to The Box a little bit. I was even in the right place at the right time and got to meet Arnold and get in on the booth picture with him! It was a long day and I worked right up to the close of the expo, tired and sore from being on my feet all day, but at the same time buoyed and lifted by a sense of pride and accomplishment in that I was able to help make The Cage what it is.

For 2011 I was scheduled to work Sunday. Having gotten my uniform on Friday, as soon as I got in I went right to work covering part of the counter on the one side of the booth. Besides selling gear and fielding questions, I also spent part of the day helping Ox to sign posters while he met the fans. Towards the end of the day I helped to pack up and pick up some of the garbage around The Cage, the day absolutely flew by. As soon as we got in the car to head home I passed right the fuck out and slept like a rock for hours, tired from the hard work and the weekend overall, but once again proud that I was able to help out and be a part of it all.

To say that The Cage is important to me would be an understatement...it is always one of the highlights of my year. Being able to help out and officially be a part of it makes it even better. I will be in Columbus from Thursday afternoon all the way through to the end of the expo on Sunday. Like I said, I have considered it an honor and a privilege to be chosen as an intern the past two years, and I would feel the same this year if I am so lucky as to be chosen again.

Good luck everybody!

P.S. - To those of you reading this who might be on the fence about entering this promo, I strongly encourage you to do so. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that it's the experience of a lifetime and something that you will never forget.

its Lbc
12-11-11, 5:29 pm
I was lucky enough to be chosen as an intern the past two years, and hope to be chosen again this year. It was definitely an honor and a privilege to be able to work alongside the Animal Crew, my fellow interns, and of course our captain ghost. Hard work for sure, but totally worth it to be able to help make The Cage what it is.

The Cage is quite possibly my favorite weekend of the year. I've been going to the Arnold since 2007...I spent most of my time that weekend at The Cage, and from 2008 on I've spent pretty much all of my time at The Cage. I still remember turning to my buddy Jake back that first year and saying how cool it would be just to work out in the same gym as the Animal Crew sometime. Little did I know that the next year I would get the opportunity to not just be in the same gym, but to actually train with G Diesel, and then hang out and eat with him and some of the other guys afterwards. Nor did I know that over the years I would get to know the members of the crew, as well as my brothers and sisters from the Forvm, and even come to consider them as not just friends, but as members of a big extended family. Now, each year at The Cage is like a big family reunion for me, as I know it is for many of us. It can't come soon enough, and when it comes it's over before we know it.

Back in 2010 my day to work was Saturday. As soon as the doors opened I made a beeline for The Cage and found J-Dawg. He handed me my shirt, and I felt an enormous amount of pride as I put on my shirt and got to work. Throughout the day I spent time working the counter selling swag and answering questions, as well as "bouncing" at the entrance to The Box a little bit. I was even in the right place at the right time and got to meet Arnold and get in on the booth picture with him! It was a long day and I worked right up to the close of the expo, tired and sore from being on my feet all day, but at the same time buoyed and lifted by a sense of pride and accomplishment in that I was able to help make The Cage what it is.

For 2011 I was scheduled to work Sunday. Having gotten my uniform on Friday, as soon as I got in I went right to work covering part of the counter on the one side of the booth. Besides selling gear and fielding questions, I also spent part of the day helping Ox to sign posters while he met the fans. Towards the end of the day I helped to pack up and pick up some of the garbage around The Cage, the day absolutely flew by. As soon as we got in the car to head home I passed right the fuck out and slept like a rock for hours, tired from the hard work and the weekend overall, but once again proud that I was able to help out and be a part of it all.

To say that The Cage is important to me would be an understatement...it is always one of the highlights of my year. Being able to help out and officially be a part of it makes it even better. I will be in Columbus from Thursday afternoon all the way through to the end of the expo on Sunday. Like I said, I have considered it an honor and a privilege to be chosen as an intern the past two years, and I would feel the same this year if I am so lucky as to be chosen again.

Good luck everybody!

P.S. - To those of you reading this who might be on the fence about entering this promo, I strongly encourage you to do so. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that it's the experience of a lifetime and something that you will never forget.

Dam Phil thats awesome! Im taking my old lady to the Arnold this time around and i can not wait for it! As it will be my first time to the Arnold.

DanTheMan
12-11-11, 10:11 pm
Throwing my name in here for sure.

I'd be more than honored to be chosen to work the cage... I've been on these forums for a little over two years now starting with powerlifting and put my prep on here for my first bodybuilding show. Through these forums is where I forged friendships and a brotherhood I couldn't get anywhere else. I've made brothers with a couple of the guys on here and I know that working the cage will only allow me to get to know them better, as well as make other life-long bonds with those with this crazy passion we have all instilled in us. Last year was my first time to the cage and it was spur of the moment drive from Georgia, but talking to NG and Christian through twitter and on the forums on the way up there, they hooked me up with a VIP pass and everything else I needed to have the full cage experience. I also got to meet and shoot the shit with Evan after he stepped off of the stage last year and it was probably the most memorable part of the cage because it was right before he did his seminar, and he had just got done competing-- i know after my competition and dieting I wouldn't really want to do anything but eat and hang, but as humble as evan is, he was more than willing to talk to fans and friends alike from the forum.

Anyways, again, I'd be honored to be selected as a cage intern-- honestly without animal pak and these forums, I wouldn't be anywhere close to what I have accomplished and will have accomplish in the days to come.

Razor
12-13-11, 8:56 am
Throwin in for this. Last year was my first time as an intern and you really can't describe in words how awesome the experience is. If someone tells you a year before that you're gonna be an intern, that's still not enough time for you to get excited or even fathom what awaits you.

First of all you're in the Cage for sure. That's epic enough, but imagine interacting with everyone behind the scenes. From talking with J-Dawg one on one and getting a preparation talk by NG or Ghost before the madness begins. It's unreal. I mean how much more pumped can you get? Those were some of my favorite moments from last year. Talking about the business with J and understanding what Animal tries to accomplish day in and day out, not just at the Cage but as a whole.

Second, you represent Animal. Your word, when you're behind that counter, is bond. Everyone that comes up to the booth wants to know what Animal is all about: Why is Pak better than the rest. Why take PM? What are the effect of Rage versus the competition. You'll get every question on earth and you'll be able to answer them knowing full well that these products work and how and why they work. Again, you represent Animal. Nothing else left to say.

Definitely in to do this again!!

Beastin'
12-15-11, 7:07 am
What's up guys and girls....... Man idk where to even begin ....
Well I been part of the animal brotherhood since 06' an have been busting my ass animal style since that point! My animal experience begun at the Arnold in 2006 and would love the chance to tie myself in a little deeper. I think I'm a perfect match for the brotherhood and representingit to the fullest! It would really be a dream come true! I'll be 8 weeks out from a show as a plus so I should be in good shape to boot! Lol
Thanks for taking time to look over my application , peace

ghost
12-15-11, 8:44 am
Having helped found this program, I can tell you that while there are down times, 90% of the time you are busting your ass, and you are heavily relied upon by all of the members at the cage for everything. This is one of the highlights of my year every year..

You KNOW I am throwing my hat in again to help out. Having ridden my motorcycle all the way from detroit to vegas just to help out, you know my commitment level, and you all know my work ethic. I will definitely be there for the entire weekend/part of the week to help set up if you need me.

Razor
12-15-11, 8:50 am
Having helped found this program, I can tell you that while there are down times, 90% of the time you are busting your ass, and you are heavily relied upon by all of the members at the cage for everything. This is one of the highlights of my year every year..

You KNOW I am throwing my hat in again to help out. Having ridden my motorcycle all the way from detroit to vegas just to help out, you know my commitment level, and you all know my work ethic. I will definitely be there for the entire weekend/part of the week to help set up if you need me.

I honestly can't imagine a better person to help run this program again. I've been to Arnolds in the past, but last year was my first time being an intern and you really see how Rob does his part to help run the show from the background so the machine continues to roll without skipping a beat.

deanna7272
12-15-11, 10:27 am
I honestly can't imagine a better person to help run this program again. I've been to Arnolds in the past, but last year was my first time being an intern and you really see how Rob does his part to help run the show from the background so the machine continues to roll without skipping a beat.

X2

ghost
12-15-11, 11:21 am
Thanks guys!

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
12-15-11, 1:38 pm
Interning is a blast. I've had 3 Cage experiences in the last 2 years. All 3 have been fucking unreal, seriously larger than life. Twice as an Intern, and once as a lucky fan.

Arnold Classic 2010- My very first Cage, oh the memories. I was lucky enough to be selected to attend the men's finals with Ox and naturalguy. Man talk about an experience. The whole weekend was a blur. First of all, you had to be in the Cage at noon when the winner was announced to accept the prize. Well I left my hotel at 10, should be a breeze to get there in 2 hours right? Wrong, 19 year old kid from smalltown USA... not a fucking clue how to get around the city, let alone find a place to park, GPS loses signal between the tall buildings.. what a disaster. Ended up parking my car somewhere random and grabbing a cab to the expo center. Hustle through the crowd and get to the Cage at about 11:40. At noon, Vinny began calling out the winners. I can remember it like it was yesterday. He leaned over and asked naturalguy "whats that say?" I couldnt hear NG, but I read his lips "CantGet2BIG"(my old handle). My heart skipped a beat, and then Vinny called it out. Grabbed my tickets, hung out awhile then went back to shower and get ready. In a mad dash of excitement, I flew to the venue. I pull in and ask my girl "wheres the tickets?"... well in my excitement, I left them on the dresser at the hotel. I'd hate to think how many traffic violations I rung up in those 30 minutes, but needless to say, I walked in just as things were getting started. Men's finals was epic. Evan is a super humble guy. Shooting the shit and enjoying the show from the 5th row, once in a life time experience.

Arnold Classic 2011- First Cage as an intern. I was so pumped to have a full Animal weekend. In a years time, I had went from being a nervous wreck huddled in the corner of the Box stuttering to ask the House to snap a pic with me to feeling like part of the family. That says everything you need to know about Animal. They welcome everyone, genuinely. Long story short, my cousins wedding was on Saturday at 1. Kind of a last minute deal, and my weekend was cut a little short. Drove in on Thursday, met up with the crew at Metro that night. Trained, tore up Mongolian, and got some much appreciated advice from G, NG, and Vin. Friday was the big day. I was at the Expo when the doors opened. Mad dash to the Cage. Found J-dawg, grabbed my shirt & jacket and got straight to work signing people up for the bench press contest. Bounced the Box most of the day, which was great cus I had a good view of all the action going down in the Cage. The day flew by. Stayed after to help clean up trash and get things back in order, then off to Metro to train. Passed out at about 11PM, was up at 4AM and heading home for the wedding. Well worth every second of it.

Olympia 2011- Was lucky enough to attend the Olympia Expo this year. What a blessing and huge thanks to my parents for keeping up with this expensive hobby of mine. Flew into Vegas Friday night. Up bright and early and off to the Expo. Showed up, grabbed my shirt. As I walked towards the lifting area, Vinny spotted me and called my name out. My whole body shook. Christian patted me on the back and said "you ready?".. We were set to bench off that day, but damn first thing. I had been awake maybe 2 hours and all I had on my stomach was 2 bagels. Then Vinny called us out. We weighed in and then started warming up. 135, 225, 275.. 225 for reps. I knew from experience I could hit 28-32 reps. I unracked it. Damn, it felt like I was pressing the world. Leading up to it, I thought that my adrenalin would carry me through it. That I would hit the 30 that I had anticipated and bust out 2-3 more just through sheer motivation. Man was I wrong. All the adrenalin did was make me nervous and fuck up my breathing. Hit 21 reps with 225. Embarrassing. Not that 225 21 times isn't respectable... but I can hit it for 3 sets of 20 any chest day. Anyways, time to work. The rest of the day was slammed selling shirts and supplements. Had a blast in the Shop with Coronato, Aggression, J-Dawg, Rev, and Higa. Did what I could to spread the Animal love and make every customer feel welcome. Reassuring them that its cool to just walk right up and say Hey to Evan. Telling them that "Of course autographs are free man, the House is right there just ask him." People couldn't believe that there was no charge and that the pros were right there for anybody to talk to. Stayed after and broke down the entire Cage. Talk about slave labor, that is a GRUELING job. It went quick as everyone pitched in. From packing wooden pallets, stacking up the flooring, loading the lockers to packing the plates.. I was beat. After 8 hours on my feet at the expo and all the work involved with breaking down, I was dead on my feet. Grabbed a fast shower, laid down to let my feet chill for a few then out to eat with the crew. next day, I hit up the National ABC with Brad, said goodbye to all my dudes and then off to the airport.

I wouldn't want to spend my Arnold weekend any other way. Working the Cage is the only place I wanna be that weekend. From competing, to selling product, talking supplements, introducing fans to the pro, and even breaking down the booth... there is nothing like it. Nothing makes you feel more a part of Animal than grinding it out with the crew for a day.

Phil800101
12-15-11, 3:17 pm

X2

Agreed!

Jbair12
12-19-11, 11:10 pm
I am new to this forum but have been using animal products since I started lifting 5 years ago. I share the same passion as you all on here ! Weight lifting... And my family ( just incase my wife checks this haha) . I will be out there reppin my coach mike Jenkins at the strongman classic and it would be an honor to rep animal at the cage.It will be my first time at the classic and what better to go and be a part of the animal fam! I watched the cage last year on the computer and told myself I won't miss it again. I could work in the cage or sales table If needed. Ive been in sales and a account exec for 5 years now and would love to sell something I really love for a couple days !!! I could be there everyday from dawn till dusk . I will take PTO to come out there for sure!

Also where in the forum can I find the closest ABC around me or the next clinics?

Thanks and hoping to meet some awesome people on here ...

deanna7272
12-20-11, 10:54 am
Also where in the forum can I find the closest ABC around me or the next clinics?

Thanks and hoping to meet some awesome people on here ...

You should be able to find what you need here!!
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?13075-ABC-Chapters-The-Complete-List

dannynb
12-23-11, 10:51 pm
I've gotten to be an intern twice now and I am willing to do it again. Nothing like working side by side with the crew, dealing with the public getting the Animal brand out there. An experience I will never forget. Working next to Rage, Christian, Hola, Higa, Aggression, J....the energy is high and you're running full steam. Before you know it the day is over and it feels like you just got started. It is truly an honor to be a part of the Animal crew during the Arnold. I can say this, whether I get picked or not I'm volunteering my services to help work the booth.

Beastin'
12-26-11, 10:50 pm
as i said before..... sign me up!!! i promise not to dissapoint!!! im a hard working sob and love dealing with people , especially the animal brotherhood!!!!

wedge
12-27-11, 11:57 am
Just got tickets and airfare from the wife for Christmas so I will finally be making it to the Cage and the Arnold. I would like to throw my name into consideration to help intern. Animal/Universal has done so much for me (and countless others) through promos, the forum and all their athletes taking the time to help us out. I'd like to give back and help out.
It would be the icing on the cake to help out during my first experience at the Cage.

naturalguy
12-27-11, 12:52 pm
We are going to pick more interns this year than we have in the past so keep the entries coming

Mr. Dead
12-27-11, 12:57 pm
We are going to pick more interns this year than we have in the past so keep the entries coming

Now I REALLY wish I was going...!!!

Kowboy
12-27-11, 2:12 pm
I am pretty excited about this and hope to get picked. It would be awesome to be on the inside of the cage looking out for once. Lots of great entries here so I can see a lot of competition.

DanTheMan
12-27-11, 7:04 pm
Hey guys. I'm gonna have to pull my name out of the hat-- i may still be up there but I might have other obligations. I still think this is an awesome opportunity and hope to see all of y'all up there!

Best of luck to all the intern picks. I know it's gonna be a helluva experience.

I'm banking on stopping by the cage and seeing everyone though! Thanks again and be expecting me at the ABC

Nix0r
12-27-11, 7:22 pm
Alright, I'm gonna throw my name in for this.

I had the awesome opportunity of interning last year at the Arnold, and would absolutely love to do it again. It was an absolute blast last year; working the sales, keeping the idiots at bay who didn't have their VIP passes, or just generally being ghost's "go get this" bitch. I'm never going to forgive him for making Phil and myself walk through the cold and rain to find a CVS just to buy some batteries, only to find out that he didn't need them. What a cock.

Even when I wasn't interning, I was still helping out around The Cage. Again, helping out Rob with whatever he needed to make sure things were running as smoothly as possible (this usually meant giving him shots of Rage in his Monsters or hauling his boards and chains to and from the Expo). Also, when the laptop running the live stream got hit by a trojan, I hopped in and took care of that, so the stream could be set back up in a timely manner.

So yeah, I'd definitely love to be selected for an intern again this year!

Mr. Dead
01-05-12, 11:39 am
Kind of quiet in here... Just sayin'...

ghost
01-05-12, 11:53 am
Alright, I'm gonna throw my name in for this.

I had the awesome opportunity of interning last year at the Arnold, and would absolutely love to do it again. It was an absolute blast last year; working the sales, keeping the idiots at bay who didn't have their VIP passes, or just generally being ghost's "go get this" bitch. I'm never going to forgive him for making Phil and myself walk through the cold and rain to find a CVS just to buy some batteries, only to find out that he didn't need them. What a cock.

Even when I wasn't interning, I was still helping out around The Cage. Again, helping out Rob with whatever he needed to make sure things were running as smoothly as possible (this usually meant giving him shots of Rage in his Monsters or hauling his boards and chains to and from the Expo). Also, when the laptop running the live stream got hit by a trojan, I hopped in and took care of that, so the stream could be set back up in a timely manner.

So yeah, I'd definitely love to be selected for an intern again this year!

For the Win.

deanna7272
01-05-12, 4:29 pm
For the Win.

Alright Nix.... can quit kissing butt now....lmao ((Should I post up the "Ghost of Cages Past??"))

BringTheCarnage
01-06-12, 1:32 am
Hey Eric here and last year was my first Arnold classic. You would think my first classic trip I would have wanted to see everything they had to offer but I spent 90% of the time at the cage or hitting up Metro fitness with the animal crew eating at the beloved Mongolian grill with everyone. Then the National ABC was packed out and hard to workout but being able to lift with friend or family rather is a great experience no matter the cost. Last year me and Chase Browning went up there it was a lot of fun but he was busy interning most the time he was there awesome for him but this year I would love to have this opportunity seeing as Ill probably be standing around there all day everyday anyway! Either way Ill be there and ready to go, see all my friends there! Cant wait!

BamBam
01-06-12, 12:58 pm
I agree with what Nix said... a lot of guys who have interned, or just love being there in general... always help or seem to be willing to! Just booked the hotel so most def wanna get back in on the action with interning and lifting! Just keeps getting bigger and better.

twoheadedboy
01-09-12, 8:32 am
Just like to say that, for anyone who is (or isn't) following my Journey, my unstated/unspecific goal is to come in at the best shape of my life, whatever form that takes. Whether that means I'm squatting more than 225x5, pressing more than 110, benching more than 155, or under 182 pounds or all of the above I don't know...(would love to increase my deadlift 1RM while I'm at it but it's just not realistic for March). I'm training around various things right now and seeing where it takes me. However, as a Rage's contest II participant I feel like I have a lot to prove, even if I have nothing to prove, and I want to be the best I can be after being here for a few years now. Right now I'm back at 200 but the leanest 200 I've ever been; not that that's great but it's a lot different from the 205 I started the cutting contest at 2 years ago that's for sure. I have a long, challenging, rewarding 2 months ahead of me. So if I'm an intern, or just wearing the colors, I'm going to represent Animal the best that I can as of the day that I show up.

BringTheCarnage
01-13-12, 7:04 pm
Why isn't there any buzz going on in here? Seriously?

deanna7272
01-13-12, 9:49 pm
Why isn't there any buzz going on in here? Seriously?

Not sure buddy.... I keep checking back.... Looks like the odds are in our favor....lol

BringTheCarnage
01-16-12, 2:39 am
Not sure buddy.... I keep checking back.... Looks like the odds are in our favor....lol

I mean the odds look good but I dont even know if there would be enough interns at this point geez this is crazy lol oh well we can just put forth the extra effort

Blondie Weapon X
01-16-12, 7:51 am
Blondie wants to come and play in the CAGE!!

Hell yeah!
My roots run deep with Animal! I started with Animal supplements when I got into this crazy sport and I will ALWAYS support this company!

So hells YEAH I want to Intern during the Arnold!

deanna7272
01-16-12, 11:07 am
I mean the odds look good but I dont even know if there would be enough interns at this point geez this is crazy lol oh well we can just put forth the extra effort

I noticed that... You know, the thing is, even those that don't intern always lend that helping hand, that's what is so great about The Cage... We are all there to help and support each other, just like we do each and every day here on the Forvm!!

Mr. Dead
01-16-12, 3:27 pm
BamBam92
Trebin
IronGame033
deanna7272
Standing_Guard
twoheadedboy
Phil800101
DanTheMan
Razor
Beastin'
ghost
ChaseBrowning
Jbair12
dannynb
wedge
Nix0r
BringTheCarnage
Blondie Weapon X

If your name isn't on here, it's because in your post you haven't stated your intent to enter this... I know if I was going, my name would be up there, in a heartbeat...!!! Truly an incredible opportunity...!!!

Kowboy
01-16-12, 3:42 pm
I am so excited and truly hope I get in on this. I get all excited just thinking about it.

scals
01-16-12, 10:40 pm
Definitely interested in interning again!

BringTheCarnage
01-17-12, 4:16 am
I noticed that... You know, the thing is, even those that don't intern always lend that helping hand, that's what is so great about The Cage... We are all there to help and support each other, just like we do each and every day here on the Forvm!!

you have a good point D, this is a close nit family we have here lol and most of the support I have received in the past 2 years have been from the animal crew gotta love it

01-17-12, 8:59 am

Something big must be coming fellas! Get those entries in!!!!

deanna7272
01-17-12, 9:10 am
you have a good point D, this is a close nit family we have here lol and most of the support I have received in the past 2 years have been from the animal crew gotta love it

Ohhhh, I could go on and on about my family here... I can't explain how important most of my relationships are with those on the Forvm. Some I talk with daily, some weekly, and some every so often, but it doesn't matter if I see them everyday or once a year, they have come to mean the world to me. Even if not chosen, I'm sure "the powers that be" (lol), know that we are there and will step up to help with anything that we can!!

Razor
01-17-12, 9:12 am
Something big must be coming fellas! Get those entries in!!!!

Always something big going on...that post just adds to the suspense!

Razor
01-17-12, 9:16 am
BamBam92
Trebin
IronGame033
deanna7272
Standing_Guard
twoheadedboy
Phil800101
DanTheMan
Razor
Beastin'
ghost
ChaseBrowning
Jbair12
dannynb
wedge
Nix0r
BringTheCarnage
Blondie Weapon X

If your name isn't on here, it's because in your post you haven't stated your intent to enter this... I know if I was going, my name would be up there, in a heartbeat...!!! Truly an incredible opportunity...!!!

Hmmm i'm expecting a flood soon....it happened last year if you recall.

Nix0r
01-17-12, 9:37 am
Hmmm i'm expecting a flood soon....it happened last year if you recall.

Hahahaha yeah I remember that. Let the flood of 1-post count people begin.

Kowboy
01-17-12, 11:03 am
Just like at the gym here in town, 2 floods - first of the year and after the Arnold.

Christman
01-19-12, 4:13 pm
It would be an honor to be considered for the opportunity to intern at the cage this year. I live in Columbus and have been to 6 of the last 7 Arnold Expos and have always made it a priority to hit up the cage; it truly is the best experience of the expo. At least twice I have participated in the bodyweight-bench contest, never did great but it was a rush to be in the cage and have everyone cheering me on. I've been lurking on the FORVM off and on for the past few years; in the fall I decided that I really wanted to get serious and get in the best shape of my life, so I signed up to become a member and started my journey. Everyone here has been tremendously supportive and I can't wait to start meeting some of you in person at the next ABC in Columbus and the national ABC at the Arnold.

I am fortunate that the Arnold is local and this year the expo actually starts on my birthday. Regardless of that, I will still be on my cut at that time, so no birthday cake for me - I will be celebrating with more chicken, brown rice, Pak, and Rage. What this really means is that I will show up ready to work my butt off - I will have all of my meals/supps/water with me and do whatever is asked of me inside and outside of the cage. The only time I am not available during the weekend will be 7-11am Sunday morning, I'll be working one of the wristband ticket-exchange booths. So if your wristband is all jacked-up and stuck to the hair on your arms, it will probably be my fault. I'll be at the expo for the remainder of Sunday and will be available to help out in the cage or help tear it down.

So there it is… I’d love to do whatever I can to help. If it is even half as good as those who have interned before have said, it will be the best expo ever.

BringTheCarnage
01-21-12, 12:41 am
Ohhhh, I could go on and on about my family here... I can't explain how important most of my relationships are with those on the Forvm. Some I talk with daily, some weekly, and some every so often, but it doesn't matter if I see them everyday or once a year, they have come to mean the world to me. Even if not chosen, I'm sure "the powers that be" (lol), know that we are there and will step up to help with anything that we can!!
Amen! I haven't been around long but I have felt like family from the start. and yeah you know we wont be leaving the cages side anyway. So its kinda like the Animal Nation is interning lol

deanna7272
01-21-12, 1:22 am
Amen! I haven't been around long but I have felt like family from the start. and yeah you know we wont be leaving the cages side anyway. So its kinda like the Animal Nation is interning lol

39 days....

scals
01-21-12, 5:00 am
39 days....

Can't wait!

Blondie Weapon X
01-21-12, 8:09 pm
When will the announcement be ??

Razor
01-23-12, 8:53 am
When will the announcement be ??

Looks like Feb. 1st.

Kowboy
01-23-12, 9:02 am
I am stoked, that is not far away at all. I really hope I get a shot to work w/ everyone in the cage!

dannynb
01-23-12, 2:09 pm
Patiently waiting....who the hell am I kidding, I'm pacing the floor.

Kowboy
01-23-12, 2:14 pm
I hear ya, I am going to wear this page out refreshing my subscriptions lol

Blondie Weapon X
01-23-12, 4:58 pm
Looks like Feb. 1st.

Patiently waiting....who the hell am I kidding, I'm pacing the floor.

I hear ya, I am going to wear this page out refreshing my subscriptions lol

UGGHHH...NINE DAYS!!
tick tick tick tick tick tick.....

BamBam
01-24-12, 11:27 am
UGGHHH...NINE DAYS!!
tick tick tick tick tick tick.....

"And now we play the waiting game..."

01-24-12, 8:20 pm
oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!

BringTheCarnage
01-24-12, 11:00 pm
You know my birthday is January 27th bros, interning wouldn't be a bad present lol just saying

scals
01-26-12, 10:44 am
Can't wait to see who is selected!

Flash419
01-26-12, 12:21 pm
I was an intern a few years ago.. and I have to agree that this is an oppritunity of a lifetime. The Cage is always the center of the Arnold Expo, and the reason most of us make the trip. Being in the mix, among the Pros.. is unbelieveable. You'll be busy from start to finish, meet thousands of people, answer thousands of questions.. and make a million memories. The Cage is better and bigger ever year, this year is sure to be even more so. If your going to be in town, and are thinking about this.. DO IT! You will not regret it!

Little Z
01-26-12, 12:38 pm
This opportunity can not be passed up by anyone. I had the chance to intern a few years ago and it was one of the best times of my life. Since then things have gone up and down for me due to injury/financial/personal issues. Last year I wanted to intern, but did not even know if I was going to make it because my house was flooded the week before the Arnold. Over the past year I have been in and out of medical offices, chiropractors, and specialists trying to get back to 100%. I will not be stopped this year, I will be at the Arnold and if I have the option to intern, I will definitely put my name in for this. Being apart of the Crew for the Cage is something very few get to take part in, and I for one do not want to miss another chance to do that. Thanks for the opportunity to apply to intern yet again.

Thunder Chicken
01-27-12, 11:22 pm
This opportunity can not be passed up by anyone. I had the chance to intern a few years ago and it was one of the best times of my life. Since then things have gone up and down for me due to injury/financial/personal issues. Last year I wanted to intern, but did not even know if I was going to make it because my house was flooded the week before the Arnold. Over the past year I have been in and out of medical offices, chiropractors, and specialists trying to get back to 100%. I will not be stopped this year, I will be at the Arnold and if I have the option to intern, I will definitely put my name in for this. Being apart of the Crew for the Cage is something very few get to take part in, and I for one do not want to miss another chance to do that. Thanks for the opportunity to apply to intern yet again.

hey Z i figured you would already have a spot since your the State Coordinator...lol :)

Raider
01-28-12, 3:26 pm
I definitely want to get in on this.

I've been a long time lurker here, only missed 1 Arnold in the last 10 years.

The first stop is always the Cage. A lap is always taken, but the bulk of my time is spent at the Cage.

Not only is the Cage more like it's own event, the camaraderie between the Pro's and the everyday "Joe" cannot be taken as anything but genuine. The Cage comes off as giving back to its followers as opposed to coming off like a giant pissing contest of flashly lights, spandex and hype between other companies.

Alot of companies talk the talk by portraying this persona of being "connected" with its customer base.. Sorry, xxx supplement company, the facebook page you setup is a half-assed attempt at that. Nobody is conected to their customers like the Universal/Animal Brand, the Cage is just an example of them walking the walk.

Words cannot fully explain my desire to walk the walk this year with the rest of the Animal crew this year as an intern. I've always wanted to be a part of the cage as an intern and help do whatever needs done that weekend. I've always been a fan of Animal, and i would like nothing more than to have the life-long memory of being an intern at the Cage this year!

deanna7272
01-30-12, 8:47 am
So, it's ALMOST here, the final push...

Razor
01-30-12, 8:50 am
So, it's ALMOST here, the final push...

yep drumroll should be starting soon....

deanna7272
01-30-12, 8:54 am
yep drumroll should be starting soon....

Drumroll??? That's just my heart pounding...lmao

Phil800101
01-30-12, 2:20 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ian6NyXpszw

Kowboy
01-30-12, 2:21 pm
I can't wait to see who they pick. I am beyond excited.

gentlegiant
01-30-12, 2:21 pm
I'm posting for both my roommate and I, so I hope that's okay. Since we're going together, we were hoping we could put in one application for the two of us because we want to stick together.

Gil (my roommate) and I have never been to the Arnold Classic before. We're driving 10 hours from Georgia in order to make it to Columbus. We're saving up money from work and spending it to go to the Arnold Classic instead of going on spring break. We will end up working during our spring break in order to make up some of the money we spent. As two college students about to graduate, it would mean the world for us to have the opportunity to intern at The Cage. Universal and Animal embody the values and principles that we value most: honesty, integrity, diligence, and respect. Potentially being able to stand shoulder to shoulder with athletes and fans alike in The Cage is one of the motivating and inspiring forces that encouraged us to take this trip. As we've gotten older, we have come to realize that life is all about experiences and meeting different people. We can't imagine a better place to meet others who share the same passion we do and share an awesome weekend full of experiences that we'll never forget than at The Cage.

Both of us would be more than happy to help out anytime on Saturday. It would truly be an honor and a privilege to intern.

Thanks,
Zach and Gil

BringTheCarnage
01-31-12, 2:47 am
Its the final countdown!

Survivor831
01-31-12, 8:08 pm
Ok, better late than never. So I was holding off on this because I wasnt sure about that weekend and if it was even going to happen, but it is now so here I am. This is something that I was very fortunate enough last year to be a part of and would love to be able to have another go at it. Being apart of the crew is an experience like no other. Being able to share your love for this company and what it stands for is rewarding enough. Selling shirts, explaining product, and repping the best damned company alive gives you enough pride to last the entire year until it happens again the following year. Thanks again for the opportunity and thanks again for what you do. For the lucky ones that are chosen, enjoy. You will work your ass off, but you will never enjoy something as much as you will this. I'm in.

twoheadedboy
02-01-12, 1:16 am
I can't wait to see the results tomorrow. Here's hoping the best...I've wanted to go in to my first Arnold in the best shape of my life (both in strength and aesthetics), and that's already the case with a month to go, despite really only being totally healed from my back injury since late November. As far as I can see, I have 12 lifting sessions and 12 cardio sessions between now and the Arnold, and I'm going to make the most of them.

Christman
02-01-12, 7:36 am
Will we know today?

Kowboy
02-01-12, 8:36 am
Wow I am excited!

scals
02-01-12, 2:40 pm
Man, real excited!!!

Razor
02-01-12, 2:43 pm
Man, real excited!!!

hahaha man i thought this was THE post haha.

BringTheCarnage
02-01-12, 2:55 pm
Ill be in class and at work all day but I will be checking on my phone as often as possible lol either way room is already booked and Im ready

Mr. Dead
02-01-12, 3:19 pm
Solid looking group of applicants...

naturalguy
02-01-12, 4:43 pm
Ok, here we go.

Ghost - Intern Captain

This first group of people we have asked to work in The Shop for all 3 days:

Scals
ChaseBrowning
Nix0r
Phil800101
Razr

The next group I will announce will each work one day in The Cage

02-01-12, 4:45 pm
Dream Team in the Shop. Get ready for chaos!

naturalguy
02-01-12, 4:48 pm
The following have been selected to work one day each in The Cage. We will let you know the exact day as we get closer:

Trebin
IronGame033
deanna7272
Standing_Guard
twoheadedboy
Beastin'
Jbair12
dannyNB
BringTheCarnage
Wedge
Domichi
Survivor831

For all that were selected, please PM me your shirts sizes ASAP, I also need your full name - we need this info quickly. Thanks and congrats. We look forward to you helping us making this the best Cage ever.

Kowboy
02-01-12, 4:48 pm
Ok, here we go.

Ghost - Intern Captain

Scals
ChaseBrowning
Nix0r
Phil800101
Razr

Congrats to everyone! I am still hoping I get on even if it is just for one day.

Nix0r
02-01-12, 4:49 pm
Hell yeah!

Mr. Dead
02-01-12, 4:50 pm
Congrats...!!!

Kowboy
02-01-12, 4:52 pm
The following have been selected to work one day each in The Cage. We will let you know the exact day as we get closer:

Trebin
IronGame033
deanna7272
Standing_Guard
twoheadedboy
Beastin'
Jbair12
dannyNB
BringTheCarnage
Wedge
Domichi
Survivor831

For all that were selected, please PM me your shirts sizes ASAP, I also need your full name - we need this info quickly. Thanks and congrats. We look forward to you helping us making this the best Cage ever.

Congrats to everyone!

Razor
02-01-12, 4:53 pm
Ok, here we go.

Ghost - Intern Captain

Scals
ChaseBrowning
Nix0r
Phil800101
Razr

A monumental honor to not only represent the brand but be in that company of individuals. What a core!

Razor
02-01-12, 5:04 pm

Trebin
IronGame033
deanna7272
Standing_Guard
twoheadedboy
Beastin'
Jbair12
dannyNB
BringTheCarnage
Wedge
Domichi
Survivor831

Definitely have to congratulate this crew as well! Great entries!

Kowboy
02-01-12, 5:04 pm
I am excited and it is an honor to be in this group. I also live in town so let me know if you need help unloading, rides, etc.

Raider
02-01-12, 5:10 pm
Congrats to all that made it! Hoping to get picked next year.

Phil800101
02-01-12, 5:14 pm
Congrats everybody!

It is a huge honor and a privilege to be able to not only represent Animal at The Cage, but to also work alongside such a solid group of individuals as well.

deanna7272
02-01-12, 6:05 pm
Yay!!! Soooo excited!! As if I wasn't excited enough?!?!?

Congrats to all!! A HARDCORE core group, BADASS support staff, and a FEARLESS leader;)... What an honor it is to be chosen and to be part of the crew... This year is going to be over the top!!

CONGRATS TO ALL!!!

See you all in 28!!

02-01-12, 6:23 pm

Congrats to all!! A HARDCORE core group, BADASS support staff, and a FEARLESS leader;)... What an honor it is to be chosen and to be part of the crew... This year is going to be over the top!!

CONGRATS TO ALL!!!

See you all in 28!!

Can you say "Den Mother reporting for duty!"

Christman
02-01-12, 6:25 pm
Thank you, very pumped for this!

twoheadedboy
02-01-12, 6:32 pm
Sweet! Thanks to the powers that be and congrats to the others chosen. How about an all Chicago day?

scals
02-01-12, 6:49 pm
Psyched!

naturalguy
02-01-12, 7:26 pm
Congrats to all that made it! Hoping to get picked next year.

Sorry we couldn't pick everyone but there will be other opportunities

Jay
02-01-12, 8:38 pm
Congrats to all over the ones selected for the intern position. I was lucky enough to do it at the Mr. Olympia. It is a fun experience- one you will never forget. Enjoy it!

ghost
02-01-12, 9:16 pm
Looking forward to working with everyone again this year!!!

deanna7272
02-01-12, 9:32 pm
Looking forward to working with everyone again this year!!!

You too Big Bossman...

Beastin'
02-01-12, 10:03 pm
hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im pumped!!!!!! thanks guys for this kick ass oppurtunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deanna7272
02-01-12, 11:19 pm
hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im pumped!!!!!! thanks guys for this kick ass oppurtunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'bout time.... Sheeeesssss.....

BringTheCarnage
02-01-12, 11:26 pm

CONGRATS TO ALL!!!

See you all in 28!!

HARDCORE all the way! Thanks for this experience! Im so excited, see everyone there!

deanna7272
02-01-12, 11:50 pm
HARDCORE all the way! Thanks for this experience! Im so excited, see everyone there!

Can't wait to see the big changes that you've made over the past year... You've put in some time!!

wedge
02-02-12, 8:54 am

Trebin
IronGame033
deanna7272
Standing_Guard
twoheadedboy
Beastin'
Jbair12
dannyNB
BringTheCarnage
Wedge
Domichi
Survivor831

Congrats everyone and thank you to Corporate for the opportunity.

gentlegiant
02-02-12, 9:04 am
Congrats to everyone chosen. I haven't been an intern before, but I know it's an amazing opportunity.

Survivor831
02-02-12, 9:09 am
This is very cool. Really looking forward to this years cage. Thanks again for everything

dannynb
02-02-12, 9:18 am
Hell yes! Thanks again for picking me. I love working in the Cage and The Shop. Going to be one hell of a time.

Ghost, just letting ya know you have me all weekend if you need me brother. No need to work just one day, I prefer getting dirty all weekend.

ghost
02-02-12, 10:08 am
Hell yes! Thanks again for picking me. I love working in the Cage and The Shop. Going to be one hell of a time.

Ghost, just letting ya know you have me all weekend if you need me brother. No need to work just one day, I prefer getting dirty all weekend.

Thanks Danny, it will be great getting to see you again this year brother!

Kowboy
02-02-12, 10:16 am
Same w/ me ghost, I live about 10 minutes from the location so I am down for anything you guys need that week. I am getting a 3 day pass so I am looking for a hangout as well. I know there will be a big group of us so I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

C.Coronato
02-02-12, 10:20 am
Congrats fellas!

Enforcer
02-02-12, 10:45 am
Hige congrats to all of the interns and just remeber we all like our coffee brought to teh Cage on time...lol....jk

Kowboy
02-02-12, 10:46 am
Hige congrats to all of the interns and just remeber we all like our coffee brought to teh Cage on time...lol....jk

I will be driving right by a Dunkin Donuts...best coffee in town.

Kowboy
02-02-12, 11:00 am
Congrats fellas!

Thanks for the invite on your page w/ Facebook. I must have overlooked it. I look forward to meeting you and the others in less than a month!

deanna7272
02-02-12, 11:35 am

Hey, I had to beg, borrow, and steal for Splenda a few years ago for Vinny and Derik's coffee when they were prepping...lol

smoothballer
02-02-12, 3:58 pm
Hey, I had to beg, borrow, and steal for Splenda a few years ago for Vinny and Derik's coffee when they were prepping...lol

Congrats to all the winners!

Mr. Dead
02-02-12, 4:31 pm

I remember that... *LOL*

deanna7272
02-02-12, 6:04 pm
I remember that... *LOL*

The women at the fruit smoothie stand thought I was crazy...lol

Flash419
02-02-12, 9:13 pm
Congrats to all the winners!

Solid crew.. should be a great weekend!

Beastin'
02-02-12, 9:22 pm
'bout time.... Sheeeesssss.....

lmao it takes big stuff to make me excited!! lol but damn it, i am now!!!!!!!!!!!

deanna7272
02-02-12, 10:04 pm
lmao it takes big stuff to make me excited!! lol but damn it, i am now!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy every minute, it's a long exhausting weekend, but flies by and seems like it's over before ya know it!!

IronGame033
02-03-12, 3:33 am
hell yeah!!! SOOO pumped for this!!

naturalguy
02-03-12, 8:20 am

Please pm me your info ASAP, need your full name and shirt size

Beastin'
02-04-12, 8:03 pm
Please pm me your info ASAP, need your full name and shirt size

sent it..... you get it?

naturalguy
02-06-12, 12:16 pm
sent it..... you get it?

Yes sir, thank you

Beastin'
02-06-12, 10:08 pm
Yes sir, thank you

sweet! thanks again for the most bad ass oppertunity

02-06-12, 10:43 pm
its gettin closer!!!!!!!

scals
02-07-12, 8:19 am
its gettin closer!!!!!!!

YES

naturalguy
02-07-12, 9:37 am
22 more days

Razor
02-07-12, 9:49 am
22 more days

unreal how time is flying by!

Universal Rep
02-07-12, 10:01 am
Congrats to all the winners whoever ya are...

If ur new to the CAGE or a new intern this year, do us a favor and introduce yourself to the other interns and also to the Animal Crew who will be workin' alongside ya. Tell us a little bit about yourselves...

Kowboy
02-07-12, 10:06 am
This will be my first year at the cage. This is also my first year back in to lifting and I am certainly making progress. I currently live outside of Columbus and I am excited to get back to the Arnold. I didn't get to make it out last year at all. I am 31 and married w/ 2 kids. I work for the DoD in Information Security and I am in school for my 2nd Master's (Huge Nerd) and I am also a gamer in my free time. My real name is Mark and Trebin is just my last name backwards. I am 6'5" and about 268 right now and I look forward to meeting everyone at the Arnold.

Since I live close I can also pick a couple people up if I need to. I have an Elantra so I can get 3 in the back and one in the front. I can also help unload the gear and help set up if you need me to, it is only a 10 minute drive.

Universal Rep
02-07-12, 10:09 am
This will be my first year at the cage. This is also my first year back in to lifting and I am certainly making progress. I currently live outside of Columbus and I am excited to get back to the Arnold. I didn't get to make it out last year at all. I am 31 and married w/ 2 kids. I work for the DoD in Information Security and I am in school for my 2nd Master's (Huge Nerd) and I am also a gamer in my free time. My real name is Mark and Trebin is just my last name backwards. I am 6'5" and about 268 right now and I look forward to meeting everyone at the Arnold.

Since I live close I can also pick a couple people up if I need to. I have an Elantra so I can get 3 in the back and one in the front. I can also help unload the gear and help set up if you need me to, it is only a 10 minute drive.

First year??? Well brotha, ur in for a real treat... It's tough work but from everythin' I hear, very, very rewardin'... Welcome.

Kowboy
02-07-12, 10:12 am
Thanks, I am really excited. I starting hitting the Arnold back in 2003 and loved the cage I just can't believe I will actually be working it!

Universal Rep
02-07-12, 10:17 am
Thanks, I am really excited. I starting hitting the Arnold back in 2003 and loved the cage I just can't believe I will actually be working it!

Same space as everyone else, but bein' on that other side... Looks very diff.

02-07-12, 11:35 am
Hi. My names Chase.

Kowboy
02-07-12, 11:37 am
Hi. My names Chase.

Nice to meet you.

Universal Rep
02-07-12, 11:41 am
Hi. My names Chase.

Chase Browning? THE Chase Browning????

ghost
02-07-12, 11:48 am

no, he's the OTHER chase browning.

deanna7272
02-07-12, 11:51 am

I have heard bad fings about this Chase dude....

Nix0r
02-07-12, 11:55 am
I'm Nix. I'm from Chicago. I am going to dominate Mr. Dead in an eating contest at BD's.

BamBam
02-07-12, 12:01 pm
I'm Nix. I'm from Chicago. I am going to dominate Mr. Dead in an eating contest at BD's.

Can I enter this challenge?

BringTheCarnage
02-07-12, 12:06 pm
Hi. My names Chase.

I have heard bad fings about this Chase dude....

Chase Browning is a douche and probably the worse neighbor in the world..... just saying

BD's is to freaking amazing im calling you both out on this eating contest lol

Universal Rep
02-07-12, 12:09 pm

Oh... I got excited. Nearly lost it...

BringTheCarnage
02-07-12, 12:10 pm
Oh and my Name is Eric Williamson this will be my second Arnold classic and I have met most of you through chase before but never really kept up with the forum to well until now. Im that guy who started out 285lbs and about 27% bf and 2 years later I am now 205 and about 12% bf Love the life style and love the atmosphere that Animal provides. and yeah...im a pretty big nerd myself I am a computer science major after all lol

Universal Rep
02-07-12, 12:13 pm
Oh and my Name is Eric Williamson this will be my second Arnold classic and I have met most of you through chase before but never really kept up with the forum to well until now. Im that guy who started out 285lbs and about 27% bf and 2 years later I am now 205 and about 12% bf Love the life style and love the atmosphere that Animal provides. and yeah...im a pretty big nerd myself I am a computer science major after all lol

Chase? THE Chase Browning???

Oh and welcome brotha... Some solid changes. Keep up the good work.

Be proud of who ya are brotha. No need to be hard on yourself...

BamBam
02-07-12, 12:13 pm

BD's challenge accepted... fatal 4 way commence!!

Very happy to see some of my very good friends get the chance to work the Cage. I've been keeping up best I can with everyone on here and FB and these guys deserve their time there. Wish I could work with them but there is always next year, and so on. BTW, if anyone ISNT able to work it or ya need some added security (I hear that fitprincess can get a little wild..) Id be glad to fill in!

BringTheCarnage
02-07-12, 12:23 pm
Chase? THE Chase Browning???

Oh and welcome brotha... Some solid changes. Keep up the good work.

Be proud of who ya are brotha. No need to be hard on yourself...

No, the OTHER one

and thanks bro, I just like to go hard on some fitness sometimes.

Very happy to see some of my very good friends get the chance to work the Cage. I've been keeping up best I can with everyone on here and FB and these guys deserve their time there. Wish I could work with them but there is always next year, and so on. BTW, if anyone ISNT able to work it or ya need some added security (I hear that fitprincess can get a little wild..) Id be glad to fill in!

Glad you will be there bro, hey maybe ill jurney over to the Bluegrass Barbell booth if you got one set up haha

02-07-12, 12:25 pm
This threads getting out of control. Haha

Mr. Dead
02-07-12, 12:30 pm

Can I enter this challenge?

Chase Browning is a douche and probably the worse neighbor in the world..... just saying

BD's is to freaking amazing im calling you both out on this eating contest lol

Should you gentleman pursue this challenge... There is one thing that you must give up, beforehand...

Hope...

ghost
02-07-12, 12:37 pm
Should you gentleman pursue this challenge... There is one thing that you must give up, beforehand...

Hope...

you must also surrender your " . " key on your keyboard.

Mr. Dead
02-07-12, 12:38 pm
you must also surrender your " . " key on your keyboard.

Only after U-Rep does... *LOL*

Kowboy
02-07-12, 12:52 pm
I would join but I recently tried the Dagwood from the Ohio Deli and failed. This is also a good place ot eat that is right down the street if anyone is interested during the Arnold. It was on Man vs Food.

BamBam
02-07-12, 1:01 pm
No, the OTHER one

and thanks bro, I just like to go hard on some fitness sometimes.

Glad you will be there bro, hey maybe ill jurney over to the Bluegrass Barbell booth if you got one set up haha

Gimme some time to get our gym set up, hot chicks in skimpy outfits, and some world class lifters in there and yes, I will have a booth lol.

Hope...

O..N.. L..I..K..E.. D..O..N..K..E..Y.. K..O..N..G..

dannynb
02-07-12, 1:09 pm

I wanna play in this challenge. I have yet to face a food challenge I can't beat.

Mr. Dead
02-07-12, 1:27 pm
I wanna play in this challenge. I have yet to face a food challenge I can't beat.

Depends on whether or not your trainer will allow you a cheat meal. *LOL*

dannynb
02-07-12, 2:03 pm
Depends on whether or not your trainer will allow you a cheat meal. *LOL*

I'm in off season...jerk. LOL

BamBam
02-07-12, 2:12 pm
I'm in off season...jerk. LOL

Excellent......

BringTheCarnage
02-07-12, 5:00 pm
Gimme some time to get our gym set up, hot chicks in skimpy outfits, and some world class lifters in there and yes, I will have a booth lol.

O..N.. L..I..K..E.. D..O..N..K..E..Y.. K..O..N..G..

sounds amazing bro im there! lol and I also second the before mentioned
"O..N.. L..I..K..E.. D..O..N..K..E..Y.. K..O..N..G.."

This is starting to look more like a royal rumble type battle.

Nix0r
02-07-12, 5:02 pm
sounds amazing bro im there! lol and I also second the before mentioned
"O..N.. L..I..K..E.. D..O..N..K..E..Y.. K..O..N..G.."

This is starting to look more like a royal rumble type battle.

I just feel really bad for the employees at BD's.

Phil800101
02-07-12, 5:29 pm
I just feel really bad for the employees at BD's.

We need to be sure and get some pictures of the crowd around the grill this year. Shoulder to shoulder large dudes, mostly wearing Animal shirts. There's always some poor regular guy who's not with all of us stuck in the middle there somewhere, ha ha.

Phil800101
02-07-12, 5:30 pm
Oh yeah, and count me in!

deanna7272
02-07-12, 5:38 pm
Not sure if you guys did this last year or not, but our waitress told us to sign up for their birthday club... Told us to put that our birthday was that weekend. They SHOULD send a "free" birthday meal certificate to use...

I am not sure how they will feel about you guys killin' blue bowl after blue bowl for FREE, but it's worth getting ONE of the meals free over the weekend...lol

Phil800101
02-07-12, 5:41 pm
Not sure if you guys did this last year or not, but our waitress told us to sign up for their birthday club... Told us to put that our birthday was that weekend. They SHOULD send a "free" birthday meal certificate to use...

I am not sure how they will feel about you guys killin' blue bowl after blue bowl for FREE, but it's worth getting ONE of the meals free over the weekend...lol

I'm definitely going to try that, ha ha.

Madcat
02-07-12, 5:55 pm
Haha and last year there wa BOGO Chipotle that weekend too. That and BDs are amazing for loading up on meats and carbs, just be sure to order the bowls at Chipotle not the burritos.

BringTheCarnage
02-07-12, 7:01 pm

yep! Looking into this right now! lol

02-07-12, 8:04 pm
yep! Looking into this right now! lol

Seeing as u are my tech guy. Sign me up too.

Christman
02-07-12, 9:05 pm
My name is Chris Christman but some people actually call me Domichi or just Domi. Like some of you, I am also a big nerd; two computer science degrees, work in IT, played WoW for over five years (currently playing SWTOR), and so on. I feel very honored to be selected in intern this year even if it is only for one day, it still will be the best day ever at the Arnold for me. I have been local to Columbus for over ten years and I make it to the Arnold nearly every year and the cage is by far the best booth and has the events in the house - nothing compares. And would you believe that I lived her for so long and I have never been to BD's? Well it's true. Also my birthday will be that weekend so you know I'll be looking up the BD's birthday club and getting some of that.

Beastin'
02-07-12, 9:21 pm

If ur new to the CAGE or a new intern this year, do us a favor and introduce yourself to the other interns and also to the Animal Crew who will be workin' alongside ya. Tell us a little bit about yourselves...

im interning-
whats up fellow iron brothers and sisters? my name is Joe Weaver, im a BB and love every second of it, im 5'9'' and 243lbs currenly , live in cornelius ,nc. I work as a metal fabricator for michael waltrip racing( nascar team) and been there for over 5 yrs. Working out and pushing myself is my passion and love to push shit to the limit!
this is my 4th time at the arnold and the cage is always the high light! i got my start at the cage in 06'. one pivital moment was when i met ''rhino''( jack london)at the cage, he took me under his wing and tuaght me the ropes of training hard and diet!! it has been war since then!!! i did my first show in 08' and have been trying all i can to learn as much as i can and make consistant progress.... cant wait to put some more names with faces.. and of course smash weights at the abc!!!! check out my fb ,search by email- lift405@gmail.com

deanna7272
02-07-12, 11:20 pm
check out my fb ,search by email- lift405@gmail.com

Yep, we're creepin'....lol

BringTheCarnage
02-08-12, 4:26 am

You would! lol

Beastin'
02-08-12, 6:12 am

would expect nothing less! haha

Kowboy
02-08-12, 8:57 am
Does anyone want to meet up and watch some shows on the days we are not interning? I will be there for all 3 and it appears that I am coming alone.

deanna7272
02-08-12, 8:59 am
You would! lol
No one is safe.. No one....lol ;)

would expect nothing less! haha
It's all good... I gotta know the who's, the what's, and the where's... Lol

Universal Rep
02-08-12, 11:34 am

this ^^^^

wedge
02-08-12, 1:12 pm

My name is Ed Harris, but I most of my friends know me as EJ. I have a few small, local strongman shows under my belt, mostly for charity at a local YMCA, but I had my first nationally recognized contest last year. I competed in the lightweight class. Had some health issues this past year that kept me from training for more shows, but now that things seemed to have turned around, I will be looking to get back into contest shape and get back into it.

kcburrows
02-08-12, 1:37 pm
What a freakin killer opportunity... I just got my authorization for my FORVM membership today so I couldnt post before the deadline...anyway to get on the list for the epic 2013 Arnold Intern list???? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!

naturalguy
02-08-12, 4:59 pm
What a freakin killer opportunity... I just got my authorization for my FORVM membership today so I couldnt post before the deadline...anyway to get on the list for the epic 2013 Arnold Intern list???? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!

Welcome to the FORVM. You are the first official applicant for 2013

Mr. Dead
02-08-12, 5:08 pm

Boom...!!!

deanna7272
02-08-12, 5:12 pm
Boom...!!!

Daaaaang....

Universal Rep
02-09-12, 9:39 am
My name is Ed Harris, but I most of my friends know me as EJ. I have a few small, local strongman shows under my belt, mostly for charity at a local YMCA, but I had my first nationally recognized contest last year. I competed in the lightweight class. Had some health issues this past year that kept me from training for more shows, but now that things seemed to have turned around, I will be looking to get back into contest shape and get back into it.

Welcome brotha Intern... You'll have a blast...

BamBam
02-09-12, 12:39 pm

This is what it's about.. Awesome! I think kc should be allowed to intern just due to sheer enthusiasm alone. He's been here 5 mins and already acts more pumped than most...

BB-

twoheadedboy
02-10-12, 12:57 am
Hi, I'm Chris Hickman. Once upon a time I was 250 and completely out of shape, hadn't even done cardio in at least 5 years. I started out doing some cardio, then a shit ton of cardio, then some weights, and here I am. 3 years later and after a couple of back injuries I'm at 200 lbs (as low as 182 during Rage's contest a couple of years back) with current 1RM of 265/225/165/120. Probably going to pull 285 Saturday at the Chicago ABC, and I'm hoping to be pulling 315 at the Arnold. I love deadlifts and steak.

Universal Rep
02-10-12, 12:07 pm
Hi, I'm Chris Hickman. Once upon a time I was 250 and completely out of shape, hadn't even done cardio in at least 5 years. I started out doing some cardio, then a shit ton of cardio, then some weights, and here I am. 3 years later and after a couple of back injuries I'm at 200 lbs (as low as 182 during Rage's contest a couple of years back) with current 1RM of 265/225/165/120. Probably going to pull 285 Saturday at the Chicago ABC, and I'm hoping to be pulling 315 at the Arnold. I love deadlifts and steak.

Welcome aboard CH...

Kowboy
02-10-12, 9:49 pm

Welcome aboard man, nice job on getting in shape. I am still battling it and I am down to 268 or so.

IronGame033
02-12-12, 4:41 pm
Whats up guys, my names Tyler. I have a hard time getting on here as much as I'd like with school work ect but eh I try lol. Anyway, I go to school studying computer technology as well as getting my personal trainers license from ISSA. I have competed in 3 previous bodybuilding shows and actually surprised myself and placed in the top 5 with all three. The next one I plan on doing is in October the NPC Natural Northern. Other than school and lifting I don't have much of a life lol But one things for sure, The Cage is going to be sick, every year I have went its just got better and better and this is seriously a once in a lifetime opportunity

bodybabe10
02-13-12, 10:45 am
Congratulations to everyone especially my evil twin, Deanna7272! ;)

I've been out of the loop for several months due to taking care of my Dad who had double amputations back in March and April of last year. It's good to be back!!!!

Universal Rep
02-13-12, 10:48 am
Whats up guys, my names Tyler. I have a hard time getting on here as much as I'd like with school work ect but eh I try lol. Anyway, I go to school studying computer technology as well as getting my personal trainers license from ISSA. I have competed in 3 previous bodybuilding shows and actually surprised myself and placed in the top 5 with all three. The next one I plan on doing is in October the NPC Natural Northern. Other than school and lifting I don't have much of a life lol But one things for sure, The Cage is going to be sick, every year I have went its just got better and better and this is seriously a once in a lifetime opportunity

Welcome brotha...

Kowboy
02-13-12, 11:29 am
When will we know what days we are working? I need to plan this out w/ work. I am taking Friday off March 2nd (as of right now) so I should be ok but I just want to get everything set up. My pref would be Sat or Sun since I know I am going to be off.

Beastin'
02-19-12, 12:24 pm
Congratulations to everyone especially my evil twin, Deanna7272! ;)

I've been out of the loop for several months due to taking care of my Dad who had double amputations back in March and April of last year. It's good to be back!!!!

welcome back and sorry , thats a lot to deal with....

Christman
02-21-12, 9:07 am
Just got approved to take Friday off so I will be available all day on both Friday and Saturday. Less than two weeks to go!

Universal Rep
02-21-12, 9:15 am

Just got approved to take Friday off so I will be available all day on both Friday and Saturday. Less than two weeks to go!

Welcome... It's gonna be a blast. Trust me. Hard work, but rewardin' for sure.

Universal Rep
02-21-12, 9:16 am
When will we know what days we are working? I need to plan this out w/ work. I am taking Friday off March 2nd (as of right now) so I should be ok but I just want to get everything set up. My pref would be Sat or Sun since I know I am going to be off.

Gonna have to talk to NG... Assumin' he'll have a schedule for ya.

naturalguy
02-21-12, 9:31 am

Ghost and I are working on the schedule

naturalguy
02-21-12, 9:32 am
To all CAGE Interns:

Please wear black work pants (the internal staff will be wearing Dickies brand). No fancy pleated black dress slacks or shiny trousers. Work pants. They will get dirty. Also, black boots such as work boots (like Red Wings) or combat boots. That's ideal. You will be given an Animal t-shirt at the booth.

ghost
02-21-12, 10:13 am
To all CAGE Interns:

Please wear black work pants (the internal staff will be wearing Dickies brand). No fancy pleated black dress slacks or shiny trousers. Work pants. They will get dirty. Also, black boots such as work boots (like Red Wings) or combat boots. That's ideal. You will be given an Animal t-shirt at the booth.

wilco, still have my same stuff as before.

deanna7272
02-21-12, 10:35 am
To all CAGE Interns:

Ohhhh Dang.... No shiny pants... I guess I will have to return them.... ;) ((Sorry, had to...lol))
Thanks NG!!!

Universal Rep
02-21-12, 12:05 pm
Ohhhh Dang.... No shiny pants... I guess I will have to return them.... ;) ((Sorry, had to...lol))
Thanks NG!!!

Oh you...

Kowboy
02-21-12, 12:44 pm
I don't think I have black work boots or combat boots and the pants actually so it looks like i will have to dig up some funds and get these.

ghost
02-21-12, 1:06 pm
Schedule is up!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?38093-Intern-Schedule-for-the-CAGE!

IronGame033
02-21-12, 1:21 pm
hell yeah! one more week! got the pants and boots but what time are we supposed to arrive?

ghost
02-21-12, 1:21 pm
hell yeah! one more week! got the pants and boots but what time are we supposed to arrive?

as soon as the doors open.

Universal Rep
02-21-12, 1:23 pm
as soon as the doors open.

If I might make a suggestion...

ghost
02-21-12, 1:24 pm
If I might make a suggestion...

what's that?

Universal Rep
02-21-12, 1:32 pm
what's that?

I had an alternate plan which I just sent to NG... He should be able to fill ya in. Basically, all the Interns should meet 30 minutes before the doors officially open...

ghost
02-21-12, 1:35 pm
I had an alternate plan which I just sent to NG... He should be able to fill ya in. Basically, all the Interns should meet 30 minutes before the doors officially open...

sounds great to me.

Universal Rep
02-21-12, 1:36 pm
sounds great to me.

Plan will hopefully avoid havin' the Interns wait in line. That line gets long... Really long, haha.

Christman
02-21-12, 2:30 pm
Plan will hopefully avoid havin' the Interns wait in line. That line gets long... Really long, haha.

Truth.

Man, I am getting to amped about this!

dannynb
02-21-12, 2:33 pm
i had an alternate plan which i just sent to ng... He should be able to fill ya in. Basically, all the interns should meet 30 minutes before the doors officially open...

plan will hopefully avoid havin' the interns wait in line. That line gets long... Really long, haha.

sweet!!!!

Kowboy
02-21-12, 2:41 pm
What time do the doors open on Friday? Looks like the events start at 7am.

Universal Rep
02-21-12, 2:48 pm
Truth.

Man, I am getting to amped about this!

Here's the plan in a nutshell... All the interns get transported into the expo hall thru the athlete gym bags. Fellas, ya need to be flexible.

Who wants in on Wrath's bag? The House???

mritter3
02-21-12, 2:52 pm
I don't think I have black work boots or combat boots and the pants actually so it looks like i will have to dig up some funds and get these.

a few years ago i interned and picked up my boots and dickies and walmart pretty cheap.

Mr. Dead
02-21-12, 2:56 pm
Here's the plan in a nutshell... All the interns get transported into the expo hall thru the athlete gym bags. Fellas, ya need to be flexible.

I feel sorry for whoever gets stuck in NG's bag...

Christman
02-21-12, 3:00 pm
To all CAGE Interns:

Looks like it's time to dig out the old jungle boots and put a brush shine on them.

Universal Rep
02-21-12, 3:01 pm
Looks like it's time to dig out the old jungle boots and put a brush shine on them.

No need... This is the CAGE.

Nix0r
02-21-12, 3:22 pm

Dibs on Seath.

naturalguy
02-21-12, 4:00 pm
I feel sorry for whoever gets stuck in NG's bag...

How much do you weigh?

02-21-12, 4:01 pm
Dibs on Seath.

In there with all the chains, bands, whips... I mean chalk.

Mr. Dead
02-21-12, 4:11 pm
How much do you weigh?

Now, or by next Friday...???

Mr. Dead
02-21-12, 4:12 pm
In there with all the chains, bands, whips, neon pink thong... I mean chalk.

*Fixed...*

deanna7272
02-21-12, 9:07 pm

Whew...glad I'm prepping, I'd hate for someone to have to attach wheels to their bag....lol

All jokes aside, I have been asked if I have a midget in MY bag, I have EVERYTHING stashed in there. Those damn things could conceal a family of little people!!

Beastin'
02-21-12, 9:21 pm
To all CAGE Interns:

i dont wear anything diff!!!!!

scals
02-21-12, 11:24 pm
Not long now!

Nix0r
02-22-12, 9:16 am
In there with all the chains, bands, whips... I mean chalk.

*Fixed...*

Gag, expandable stripper pole, gimp suit. The possibilities are endless!

C.Coronato
02-22-12, 10:34 am

Does that plan include someone running around in A Red Man suit getting all interns out of line? lol

BringTheCarnage
02-22-12, 2:48 pm

know someone who use to sneak girls into our dorms with a duffel bag so Im experienced in this art lol I got this

BamBam
02-27-12, 1:19 pm
Less than a week... and if anyone if unable to attend or something goes down I will "re-toss" my name into the ring to help out! I cannot F****** wait for this weekend and to see my "extended" family again!

Kowboy
02-27-12, 1:21 pm
I am so excited for this, I cannot even express with words. Friday cannot come soon enough!

Blondie Weapon X
02-27-12, 1:51 pm
Wondering if the theme can be Glee this year!!! BHA HAHAHAHA!!!

Christman
02-27-12, 1:54 pm
I am so excited for this, I cannot even express with words. Friday cannot come soon enough!

Same for me.

Universal Rep
02-27-12, 3:43 pm

Same for me.

Stay hydrated.