PDA

View Full Version : week 3 is history.

RafMorris37
12-10-11, 1:24 pm
Update: Progress is goingvery well. Im starting to have even more muscle on every part of my body. Chest is growing out of it's mind. Back is more wider than before. Legs are my strong point. also, they have been growing with much thickness(have to train them down). Arms and shoulders are getting the size they need to win. I've never gained this much size since 08. But still; trying to figure out after my 12 week cycle. Should i go for it and use this method to compete or should i keep growing for more size and vascularity? I have a couple of pics on twitter (off season). The paks im using are fucking great!! Real Gains taste real good. Give feedback about this thread. HELL YEAH!

Carrnage
12-14-11, 4:14 pm
Update: Progress is goingvery well. Im starting to have even more muscle on every part of my body. Chest is growing out of it's mind. Back is more wider than before. Legs are my strong point. also, they have been growing with much thickness(have to train them down). Arms and shoulders are getting the size they need to win. I've never gained this much size since 08. But still; trying to figure out after my 12 week cycle. Should i go for it and use this method to compete or should i keep growing for more size and vascularity? I have a couple of pics on twitter (off season). The paks im using are fucking great!! Real Gains taste real good. Give feedback about this thread. HELL YEAH!

What supplements are you using?