PDA

View Full Version : 2012 The Cage: PROS vs BROS

Pages : 1 [2]

HIGA MONSTER
02-23-12, 10:23 am
Wow...!!! Higa pullin' the double duty...!!!
Triple duty.

I am honored to also help rev8ball on Saturday 10am in the morning at the Arnold Strength Summit when he gives a lecture about using strongman training for athletes.
I get to be on stage with him and demo certain exercises.

I'm sure the Rev can elaborate more but its going to be awesome being on stage in front of other presenters with the ANIMAL shirt on at this Strength Summit.

HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
02-23-12, 10:24 am
Yeah BUDDY!!!! YELLOW TEAM Mother Fuckers!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to piss on your leg this weekend at the USAPL meet, and you will be even more Team Yellow B-OTCH.

Shukin
02-23-12, 10:36 am
I'm going to piss on your leg this weekend at the USAPL meet, and you will be even more Team Yellow B-OTCH.

LMAO

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
02-23-12, 11:12 am

... urinating on eachother.. wow you guys are weirder than I thought. To each his own fetish I reckon.

Mr. Dead
02-23-12, 11:46 am
... urinating on eachother.. wow you guys are weirder than I thought. To each his own fetish I reckon.

For the record... Such a fetish is not practiced by all of the Washington State Animals... *LOL*

Seath308
02-23-12, 12:33 pm

Higa loves his golden showers!! ... It's a Samoan thing :-)

Shukin
02-23-12, 4:30 pm

He must have some German in him. Than again, he does like R Kelly.

BringTheCarnage
02-23-12, 4:35 pm

Must be taking an extra Animal Pak a day for your piss to be that yellow lol

C.Coronato
02-23-12, 5:29 pm
Two freaky strong dudes. One of them took out Big Byrd last year, and the other threw up impressive numbers in the curls. A battle of the pretty boys.

Saturday - Bench your BW for Reps.

B. Rowe
V.
Big Spaz from bb.com

Mr. Dead
02-23-12, 5:30 pm
Two freaky strong dudes. One of them took out Big Byrd last year, and the other threw up impressive numbers in the curls. A battle of the pretty boys.

B. Rowe
V.
Big Spaz from bb.com

Nice...!!!

Phil800101
02-23-12, 6:46 pm
Nice...!!!

x2

HIGA MONSTER
02-23-12, 7:45 pm
I'm not fuckin Samoan you dumbass.

One day, I won't be able to protect you when a tribe of Samoans jumps your ass because you were dissing them...
And they will all be large Samoan ladies too.

HIGA MONSTER

Seath308
02-23-12, 9:49 pm

One day, I won't be able to protect you when a tribe of Samoans jumps your ass because you were dissing them...

HIGA MONSTER

Well good I love to be roughed up by thick women! So WIN WIN situation for me lol

P Diesel
02-23-12, 10:20 pm

HIGA MONSTER

ur not Samoan? huh, learn sumthin new every day.

P

Seath308
02-23-12, 11:09 pm
ur not samoan? Huh, learn sumthin new every day.

P

bahahahhhahahahahahahah

P Diesel
02-24-12, 12:33 am
bahahahhhahahahahahahah

haha Yellow Team!

P

Justin Randal
02-24-12, 11:40 am

HIGA MONSTER

Yeah, Get it right Seath!! Grant is obviously an orangutan! Here is some footage of him prior to his move to Wa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DBuk91phkI&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL6D42BD88D916E6C8

HIGA MONSTER
02-24-12, 1:33 pm
Yeah, Get it right Seath!! Grant is obviously an orangutan! Here is some footage of him prior to his move to Wa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DBuk91phkI&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL6D42BD88D916E6C8
That was so fuckin disgusting!

Did you see how much piss he filled in his mouth? Its name should be Frank the Tank.

Mr. Dead
02-24-12, 3:47 pm
So far, we have:

Each day we will announce a new match up. Everyone will be split up into Yellow and Red. Each team will represent a certain charity. The winning team will get the donation!

The first match up will take place on Saturday. Two massive freaks, who have seen shit and moved it. No matter weight, size, shape, or color. Two Strongmen- extraordinaires.

500lb Deadlifts for reps

HIGA MONSTER
V.
P Diesel

The next match up will be intense. Two on Two. The ongoing epic battle of two freaks with the added twist of two more.

Friday - Bench your BW for Reps.

Big Al & Enforcer
V.
G Diesel & C.Coronato

Another two on two battle-royal. Animal V Universal. Veterans V Young Bucks. Canada/USA V USA/Canada. Bodybuilders style.

Wrath and The House
V.
J.Halladay & Antoine V

The stakes have been raised this year's PROS vs BROS is for charity.

Each team will be representing a charity, the winning team's charity will get a $1,000 contribution from Animal. We will tally up the scores over the course of weekend and finalized on Sunday after the last PROS vs BROS event.

Yellow Team is lifting for Children of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund http://www.cfsrf.org/

Red Team is lifting for Hire for Heroes USA http://www.hireheroesusa.org/

Both are military charities that we believe in and have contributed to.

Four big ass mother fuckers. There really is not much else to say about them. Testing their endurance in a bodybuilding type exhibition.

Sunday - Bench your BW for Reps.

Big Byrd & HIGA MONSTER
V.
Seath308 & Justin Randal

B. Rowe
V.
Big Spaz from bb.com

Shukin
02-24-12, 5:56 pm
Let's Get Back On Track, So far, we have:

Crack that whip Mr. Dead, bravo.
Ordering a red shirt tomorrow

naturalguy
02-25-12, 7:47 am

B. Rowe
V.
Big Spaz from bb.com

This is going to be one of the better match ups. Big Spaz did Pros v Bros in 2010 and beat Big Byrd (sorry Sam). On top of doing a ton of reps, his form is perfect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOth6_Nxl6Y

Knowing B. Rowe is a great athlete, this should be a very hotly contested match up

Seath308
02-26-12, 1:36 pm
This is going to be one of the better match ups. Big Spaz did Pros v Bros in 2010 and beat Big Byrd (sorry Sam). On top of doing a ton of reps, his form is perfect:

Knowing B. Rowe is a great athlete, this should be a very hotly contested match up

Now that is some high quality bench pressing this will be another great battle in the cage!! 2012 is going to be a crazy intense Cage!

HIGA MONSTER
02-26-12, 6:33 pm

Now that is some high quality bench pressing this will be another great battle in the cage!! 2012 is going to be a crazy intense Cage!
No doubt, Spaz was a beast last year. This will be fun to watch cause B. Rowe is no slouch either!

HIGA MONSTER

smoothballer
02-27-12, 8:20 am
This is gonna be some impressive lifting

C.Coronato
02-28-12, 5:11 pm
Two bad ass bros. One is no stranger to the cage, boasting some serious numbers in the past few years, the other, a new comer with a proven track record of no bullshit. Who comes out on top?

Friday - DL 315 for reps.

Big C
V.
Nick Metaxas

Universal Rep
02-28-12, 5:24 pm
wut is considered THE premier Pros vs Bros event this year???

J-Dawg
02-28-12, 5:28 pm
All the matchups are in now?

Phil800101
02-28-12, 5:31 pm
Awesome!

naturalguy
02-28-12, 9:47 pm
Two bad ass bros. One is no stranger to the cage, boasting some serious numbers in the past few years, the other, a new comer with a proven track record of no bullshit. Who comes out on top?

Big C
V.
Nick Metaxas

Looking forward to this. Nick deadlifted 500 lbs at 17 years old!!!! and Big C is a beast, should be an interesting matchup

TheGreatWhite
02-28-12, 10:49 pm

Big C
V.
Nick Metaxas

this one's gonna be a kick ass event! I saw nick dead lift 470 on MD a year or so ago, the kid is legit! I'll be looking forward to this one!

DanTheMan
02-29-12, 12:16 am
someone better be filming all of these because I don't know if I'll be able to see 'em........... here's lookin at you MD?

RedlegDbell
02-29-12, 12:51 am

Big C
V.
Nick Metaxas

This may be my favorite in the lineup because I wouldn't be embarrassed in this event lol. No way I would hang with these guys but it builds belief in my training habits knowing 315 was my max WITH STRAPS less than 2 years ago. Progress in the gym cures so much self doubt. I hope a lot of Animals feel the same way each year as they return to the Cage bigger and better than the year before. Having said that, there's no weak link in this chain of events. Best of luck to everyone taking center stage in the Cage this weekend. Really proud to be a part of the Animal family!

Seath308
02-29-12, 2:21 am
Goal is 20-25 Reps with 305-315 at the Pro's Vs Bro's Event on Sunday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9879BOlZCU

Enforcer
02-29-12, 9:50 pm

Big C
V.
Nick Metaxas

Def lookin forward to this, I know my Big C will represent for Team red

C.Coronato
03-01-12, 10:16 am
New School vs. Old School. America vs Canada. Tan vs Tanner. Pretty vs Prettier. Both are no stranger to the brand. Who comes out victorious?

Sunday - 1/2 BW curls for Reps.

Tony Searle
V.
Vinny G

Shukin
03-01-12, 10:35 am
New School vs. Old School. America vs Canada. Tan vs Tanner. Pretty vs Prettier. Both are no stranger to the brand. Who comes out victorious?

Sunday - 1/2 BW curls for Reps.

Tony Searle
V.
Vinny G

this is going to be interesting.

J-Dawg
03-01-12, 10:02 pm
someone better be filming all of these because I don't know if I'll be able to see 'em........... here's lookin at you MD?

We'll be getting it all on cam for sure Dan.

Shukin
03-01-12, 10:16 pm
We'll be getting it all on cam for sure Dan.

is there a web cam this year?

C.Coronato
03-01-12, 10:18 pm
Two of the newest Universal Athletes going head to head. Both national level competitors who have earned their rights on the stage. East coast battle. Who wins?

Friday - 1/2 BW curls for Reps.

J. Halladay
V.
N. Lepore

HIGA MONSTER
03-02-12, 6:44 am
is there a web cam this year?
Come on boy...are you living in a Cave?

There is a seperate thread for that you Foolio!
HIGA MONSTER

Shukin
03-02-12, 7:23 am
Come on boy...are you living in a Cave?

There is a seperate thread for that you Foolio!
HIGA MONSTER

you mean this one?
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?38036-2012-CAGE-Livestream

I have been looking for it but couldn't find it. Must be all the MacDonald's seath has me eating to get big and strong like him.

HIGA MONSTER
03-03-12, 7:20 am
Day 2 baby...lets go FUCKIN LIFT WEIGHTS in The Cage!

I'm out...hope you guys are enjoying the online streaming!

HIGA MONSTER

Enforcer
03-05-12, 11:44 am
In the end it was team Yellow that came out on top, but in my mind we were all winners as we all put on a great show for everyone there. And the real winner beingthe charity now that will get $1,000 donation. I have said it so many times but this company is nothing but top notch first class. I hold great pride in saying that I am a part of it