PDA

View Full Version : 2012 The Cage: PROS vs BROS

Pages : [1] 2

BamBam
12-14-11, 12:51 pm
Alright... I'll start it... who's in this year?

smoothballer
12-14-11, 2:43 pm
It is going to be 2012

D-NUTZ
12-14-11, 2:53 pm
I might be depending on where my strength it at.

Aggression
12-14-11, 2:56 pm
I was in it in 2010. Lost to fellow forvm member 'scals17' in a deadlift-off.

Big C
12-14-11, 2:58 pm

Yeah I've done it the past few years, always an awesome time but I've got my ass kicked around the past couple may have to take a year off lol.

J-Dawg
12-14-11, 3:29 pm

I remember you doing a lot of reps though.

BamBam
12-14-11, 4:25 pm
Sorry.. if someone doesn't mind to edit, I thought I put it as 2012...

I'm down for some new competitions... I'm hungrier than last year...

D-NUTZ
12-14-11, 5:58 pm
Sorry.. if someone doesn't mind to edit, I thought I put it as 2012...

I'm down for some new competitions... I'm hungrier than last year...

Forearm wrist curls for reps?

Phil800101
12-14-11, 8:37 pm
I challenged Nix0r to a squat-off, 315 for reps.

He has accepted.

Chi-Town Brodown Showdown.

It is on.

smoothballer
12-15-11, 8:41 am
Yeah I've done it the past few years, always an awesome time but I've got my ass kicked around the past couple may have to take a year off lol.

What if they allow straps? ;)

Big C
12-15-11, 10:04 am
What if they allow straps? ;)

Oh bro u had to. Let's not even go there again lol.

BamBam
12-15-11, 11:14 am
Forearm wrist curls for reps?

Haha... only if we use a fat bar or some fat gripz lol.

Hoping we can do another deadlift for reps, or get to do the bench for reps I missed out on last year... heck I'll even jump in for the overhead press (fat bar?) too.

Maybe a "stone over the bar" for reps?

Let's get this going... not a lot of enthusiasm about competing thus far but happy to see the Chi-Town boys getting into it with the squat off! Might just have to put my name in the hat for that one too. Raw Dog!

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
12-15-11, 12:21 pm
Coronato and I are thumb wrestling. Best 2 out of 3.

C.Coronato
12-15-11, 12:35 pm
Coronato and I are thumb wrestling. Best 2 out of 3.

hahahahah you SURE you want to call me out again Young Browning??

12-15-11, 1:09 pm

.. I donno, not very sure of myself at the moment, but I have 11 weeks to put in work.... thats why I suggested thumb wrestling haha

BamBam
12-15-11, 4:13 pm

I'll press with ya CC.. altho the thumb wrestling seems more fun

naturalguy
12-15-11, 7:23 pm
It all starts with a call out............................................... ...............................................

J-Dawg, are you listening? Are you out there???????

Shukin
12-15-11, 8:16 pm
How about a pose down? I know two mentors I'd like to see pose down....

HIGA MONSTER
12-15-11, 11:41 pm
It all starts with a call out............................................... ...............................................
Snap!

12-16-11, 12:29 am

J already called you out NG. I have it on video. When I find the software for my HandyCam it will be here. Said something to the tune of.. NG come at me BRAAHHHH.

smoothballer
12-16-11, 8:00 am
Oh bro u had to. Let's not even go there again lol.

Couldn't help myself...

Boom!

naturalguy
12-16-11, 8:09 am
J already called you out NG. I have it on video. When I find the software for my HandyCam it will be here. Said something to the tune of.. NG come at me BRAAHHHH.

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae212/arcticcat93/orly.jpg

Big Wides
12-16-11, 10:35 am
Big Wides vs NG.....and I'll either diet down or have him bulk up

BamBam
12-16-11, 11:27 am
G-Diesel and CC vs BamBam92 and another bro? Bench BW for reps or fixe weight?

And I will still call anyone else out on a "round 2" for some heavy ass deadlifts for reps...

Im pumped now!!

BB-

naturalguy
12-17-11, 1:41 pm

Whoa there big fella

Jay
12-17-11, 4:18 pm
Yikes.. gettin hostle up in here'

Seath308
12-17-11, 7:52 pm
315 or 405 Max Rep bench press

BigAnt
12-17-11, 9:55 pm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I know one BODYBUILDER-mentor that will be in Very Good shape!

Big Wides
12-18-11, 9:43 am
Whoa there big fella

you have nothing to worry about, its a 50lb swing for either of us and quite frankly I am not dropping 50lbs.

T. Kemble
12-19-11, 8:49 am
-lm always down for different types of competitions. Last year I went head to head with big AL for the standing military press.

This year I want to propose a grip event.

Fat grips on 100lb dbells for time. No straps no bs, longest time holding the weights wins. This will separate the men from the boys, usable grip strength is a whole different type of training no amount of preparation can set you up for. Its a true test of will-power.

What does everyone think about that?

Shukin
12-19-11, 9:24 am
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I know one BODYBUILDER-mentor that will be in Very Good shape!

I wonder who you are thinking, and who would they go against?
Would anyone be interested in a pose down? There seams to be lots of 'power' stuff going on in the cage.....

-lm always down for different types of competitions. Last year I went head to head with big AL for the standing military press.

Fat grips on 100lb dbells for time. No straps no bs, longest time holding the weights wins. This will separate the men from the boys, usable grip strength is a whole different type of training no amount of preparation can set you up for. Its a true test of will-power.

Sounds cool, why not using farmers walks?

G Diesel
12-19-11, 10:15 am

Haha. No posing in The Cage. Sounds more Universal.

And I will still call anyone else out on a "round 2" for some heavy ass deadlifts for reps...

Im pumped now!!

BB-

Did somebody say my name?

315 or 405 Max Rep bench press

Whoa there big fella... Those is the big numbers for reps.

Sounds like an event for ghost with his crazy feats of strength... And of course Higa too.

Peace, G

BamBam
12-19-11, 12:51 pm
Did somebody say my name?
Peace, G

That'd be me... Felt like a good idea for maybe a 2 vs 2 comp... especially with the first guy I ever trained with when it comes to ANIMAL...

C.Coronato
12-19-11, 2:26 pm

Sounds like an intriguing call out ..

BamBam
12-20-11, 12:05 pm
Sounds like an intriguing call out ..

I am happy you see it that way sir..

BigAnt
12-20-11, 12:49 pm
you have nothing to worry about, its a 50lb swing for either of us and quite frankly I am not dropping 50lbs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay Wides, I will see ya in the dead lift or squat your body weight for reps, unless your afraid of an Old Man..lol!
"I still got stuff in my basment"
From Rocky.....

Mr. Dead
12-20-11, 2:26 pm
If I were going... I would have challenged Nix0r and Juggernaut to a plate for plate food challenge...

Phil800101
12-20-11, 2:36 pm
If I were going... I would have challenged Nix0r and Juggernaut to a plate for plate food challenge...

Don't forget about J-Dawg. That man can eat, he put me to shame at B.D.'s one year...

Nix0r
12-20-11, 2:56 pm

It would not end in your favor.

I'm also gonna bring this one back from the "What lifters would you like to see thread" should we be picked to do this:

Nix vs. Phil. 405 Deadlift for reps.

Mr. Dead
12-20-11, 2:58 pm

Kids these days... *LOL*

Big C
12-20-11, 3:03 pm
Kids these days... *LOL*

Not making it out this year bro? I know you were there a couple years ago was hoping for a MD return.

Mr. Dead
12-20-11, 3:05 pm
Not making it out this year bro? I know you were there a couple years ago was hoping for a MD return.

No $'s... Saving up to get the ISSA Master Trainer Certification, and competing the in the 2012 NPC Washington State Iron Man...

Big C
12-20-11, 3:07 pm
No $'s... Saving up to get the ISSA Master Trainer Certification, and competing the in the 2012 NPC Washington State Iron Man...

Understandable man..I feel your pain, if I didn't live as close as I do I would be a no-go also. This should be my last year of being a "poor" college student.

Mr. Dead
12-20-11, 3:14 pm
Understandable man..I feel your pain, if I didn't live as close as I do I would be a no-go also. This should be my last year of being a "poor" college student.

Nice...!!!

Phil800101
12-20-11, 3:35 pm

I'm also gonna bring this one back from the "What lifters would you like to see thread" should we be picked to do this:

It's on. Oh it is on. Chitown...Brodown...Showdown.

BigAnt
12-20-11, 3:52 pm
If I were going... I would have challenged Nix0r and Juggernaut to a plate for plate food challenge...-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forget the dead lift -sqaut..I want in on this!

BD's Mongolian Grill in C-bus!

Shukin
12-20-11, 3:57 pm
Shit! I was hoping to have a match of wits with you Mr. Dead.

Mr. Dead
12-20-11, 4:03 pm
Shit! I was hoping to have a match of wits with you Mr. Dead.

As of late... You'd win... *LOL*

Big Byrd
12-23-11, 3:43 pm
Brad Rowe challenged me to a squat-off at the Arnold when we were at the Mr. O; BB v PL, Platz v Hatfield style

dannynb
12-23-11, 10:57 pm
Brad Rowe challenged me to a squat-off at the Arnold when we were at the Mr. O; BB v PL, Platz v Hatfield style

O hell yeah!!!

dannynb
12-23-11, 11:02 pm

Im pumped now!!

BB-

Count me in BB!! I'll go with ya up against those two.

Or another possibilities....

1. If Wycked is healed up then we need to have a rematch since both of us bowed out due to injury last year.

Seath308
12-24-11, 2:50 pm
Whoa there big fella... Those is the big numbers for reps.

Peace, G

:-) Big Weight = Big Crowd!

Shukin
12-24-11, 3:35 pm
Happy Holidays Bro.

BamBam
12-27-11, 11:11 am
Count me in BB!! I'll go with ya up against those two.

Or another possibilities....

1. If Wycked is healed up then we need to have a rematch since both of us bowed out due to injury last year.

BOOM! Hell yeah man... that'd be sick! Either of the two... I'm down!

So far we have...

Brad Rowe vs Sam Byrd- Squat off
NixOr and Phil - 405 DL for reps
G-Diesel / C.Coronato vs DannynB / BamBam92 (or Wycked vs dannynb vs BamBam92)

I know Seath mentioned some heavy benching too but any takers or ideas?

Come on fellas... let's get it rolling!! How about we up the game 100 lbs on the deadlifts for reps? 600? Same teams? Or we wanna shake it up and have new ones?

wedge
12-27-11, 3:50 pm
What's the possibility of Animal getting some strongman type apparatuses/events? Say tire flip (a bit rough, but possible in a tight space. Single flip, run around flip back to beginning) or log press. I'm sure Higa would have a few ideas.

Seath308
12-27-11, 4:00 pm
600 or 700 pound Raw Squat for reps?

P Diesel
12-27-11, 10:40 pm

haha id enjoy seein that Byrd ... cant say itd be evenly matched tho. see u there homey

P

P Diesel
12-27-11, 10:42 pm

YES!!

P Diesel
12-27-11, 10:46 pm

thats a fanfuckintastic idea bro ... i will see anyone in a grip event. period. Anyone

P

P Diesel
12-27-11, 10:48 pm

Seath has a point G ... teh ppl like to see big weight

P

Wycked
12-28-11, 3:10 am
BOOM! Hell yeah man... that'd be sick! Either of the two... I'm down!

So far we have...

Brad Rowe vs Sam Byrd- Squat off
NixOr and Phil - 405 DL for reps
G-Diesel / C.Coronato vs DannynB / BamBam92 (or Wycked vs dannynb vs BamBam92)

I know Seath mentioned some heavy benching too but any takers or ideas?

Come on fellas... let's get it rolling!! How about we up the game 100 lbs on the deadlifts for reps? 600? Same teams? Or we wanna shake it up and have new ones?

Appreciate the challenge by my boy Dannynb but I will not be able to participate in any benching type activity still @ that point. Full recovery for my pec tear is 6 months and I ain't rushing bc I don't ever wanna do it again lol

BamBam
12-28-11, 11:16 am
What's the possibility of Animal getting some strongman type apparatuses/events? Say tire flip (a bit rough, but possible in a tight space. Single flip, run around flip back to beginning) or log press. I'm sure Higa would have a few ideas.

Log press would be awesome... I'm down

P Diesel
12-28-11, 4:35 pm
Appreciate the challenge by my boy Dannynb but I will not be able to participate in any benching type activity still @ that point. Full recovery for my pec tear is 6 months and I ain't rushing bc I don't ever wanna do it again lol

Wyck,

hows that comin along brotha, im about 4 months from when i ruptured mine, just started benchin again, super light tho. i remember u were hurtin out in vegas. hit me back bro.

P

Enforcer
12-28-11, 4:48 pm
I will most likely be dieting for a show at the Arnold but you kno me fuck it Im in for whavetever

dannynb
12-28-11, 6:47 pm

Ok, THUMB WAR it is brother...come on, best 2 out of 3.

Seath308
12-29-11, 2:50 am
600 Deadlift For Reps?!?!?!

twoheadedboy
12-30-11, 10:41 pm
Is there a bookie at the cage, because if I can put money on the eating contest, my horse is Nix0r. I've seen him devour Asian, Eastern European, and American cuisines and even Chili's in my time...he's one hungry young man.

twoheadedboy
12-30-11, 10:42 pm
BTW I challenge any Animal to a bowl-off...my sanctioned average is about 205, I'm at 212 right now, and I will be fresh out of USBC Nationals

12-31-11, 2:11 pm
I'm feeling better, trainings starting to flow, and my head is out of my ass. Maybe looking for a contender, if CC has other engagements.

machineman
12-31-11, 3:52 pm
I'd be up for a grip event....let's see what we can come up with!!!

Would this be a lift from the floor and hold? Off the rack? Sounds fun for sure!!!!

Nix0r
12-31-11, 5:31 pm
Is there a bookie at the cage, because if I can put money on the eating contest, my horse is Nix0r. I've seen him devour Asian, Eastern European, and American cuisines and even Chili's in my time...he's one hungry young man.

As long as FuriousPete doesn't show up, I'm down. That guy is outright insane.

Seath308
01-01-12, 6:50 pm
I'd be up for a grip event....let's see what we can come up with!!!

Would this be a lift from the floor and hold? Off the rack? Sounds fun for sure!!!!

I have a Rolling Thunder if you grip guys are interested I could bring it with me! We could even have the crowd get in on this one!

P Diesel
01-02-12, 10:20 am
I have a Rolling Thunder if you grip guys are interested I could bring it with me! We could even have the crowd get in on this one!

rolling thunder is always a tough one, i like it. i have all of the COC grippers and an axle as well. rolling thunder may b out best bet for grip tho. bring it Seath

P

HIGA MONSTER
01-02-12, 10:38 am

rolling thunder is always a tough one, i like it. i have all of the COC grippers and an axle as well. rolling thunder may b out best bet for grip tho. bring it Seath
P
I got a Rolling Thunder too if you want me to bring mine.

Machineman, if you do a Rolling Thunder, its a single hand deadlift from the floor and you need to hold it at the top. Thumb has to be wrapped around too...no false grip.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

BamBam
01-02-12, 11:29 am

You serious? 1 vs 1? If u want and this get's approved.... I'm down :)

Also, anyone else willing to step up... we can make this a team event

IN IRON,
BB-

machineman
01-02-12, 7:35 pm

Machineman, if you do a Rolling Thunder, its a single hand deadlift from the floor and you need to hold it at the top. Thumb has to be wrapped around too...no false grip.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

I'm in!!!! Sounds like a good time.

wedge
01-03-12, 1:54 pm

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

I've used one in a small YMCA strongman contest. It was an experience.

G Diesel
01-03-12, 3:15 pm

Seath has a point G ... teh ppl like to see big weight

P

This is a fact, I should be good for a few reps on 315. 405 is a different story.

Peace, G

Seath308
01-03-12, 3:29 pm
This is a fact, I should be good for a few reps on 315. 405 is a different story.

Peace, G

I know Bam Bam was wanting to bench also maybe 315 for reps?

Seath308
01-03-12, 3:44 pm
Seath and G Diesel vs BamBam and Another Bro from the Forvm?

Big Byrd
01-03-12, 4:00 pm
i wanna see Big D do something... anything... for 69 reps, smile and drop it again haha PRICELESS. My favorite moment of the cage haha

G Diesel
01-03-12, 4:03 pm

That would be crazy... Quite a sight to see. Gotta give it up for Brad, he's got brass balls.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
01-03-12, 4:21 pm
That would be crazy... Quite a sight to see. Gotta give it up for Brad, he's got brass balls.

Peace, G

Agreed. That would be awesome to see.

BamBam
01-04-12, 12:53 pm
Seath and G Diesel vs BamBam and Another Bro from the Forvm?

I like where your heads at..

Enforcer
01-19-12, 11:43 am

Peace, G

Yo cousin, I say you and I finally team up and take on two others in the flatty bench press bodyweight for reps

HIGA MONSTER
01-19-12, 12:50 pm

You serious? 1 vs 1? If u want and this get's approved.... I'm down :)

Also, anyone else willing to step up... we can make this a team event

IN IRON,
BB-
No one has said shit about this, so I'm down BamBam. Lets rock the Cage!

585 lbs or 600 lbs for reps.
I am willing to even do a 315 lbs Bench for reps, then immediately do the Deadlift for reps.

HIGA MONSTER

Nix0r
01-19-12, 2:13 pm
I will take any and all comers on in a White Castle case race.

What about BD's?

Phil800101
01-19-12, 2:17 pm
What about BD's?

Oh great, I went and deleted my post because I thought it was stupid, and you had to go and quote it, ha ha.

No, White Castle. It's what separates the men from the boys.

That being said, I still plan to eat a metric fuckton at BD's.

Phil800101
01-19-12, 2:18 pm
I will take any and all comers on in a White Castle case race.

Shukin
01-19-12, 3:08 pm

I am willing to even do a 315 lbs Bench for reps, then immediately do the Deadlift for reps.

HIGA MONSTER
I might just have to book my flight to see this!

BamBam
01-19-12, 4:52 pm

HIGA MONSTER

This is why you and I need to hangout more! What do the powers to be say about this?

BamBam
01-19-12, 4:53 pm
Yo cousin, I say you and I finally team up and take on two others in the flatty bench press bodyweight for reps

Find me a partner and I'm down.. Like the way you stepped up bro

J-Dawg
01-19-12, 8:51 pm

HIGA MONSTER

I agree--It sounds like a sick competition!

HIGA MONSTER
01-20-12, 7:07 pm

This is why you and I need to hangout more! What do the powers to be say about this?

I agree--It sounds like a sick competition!
It can be a BW bench for reps, then do the heavy Deadlift for reps.

I say 315 lbs for me because I weigh 310 lbs. I think its fair if its a BW bench. Whatever the call, I'm down with BamBam92.

It will be fuckin sick. End of story.
HIGA MONSTER

Kowboy
01-23-12, 9:47 am
I can't wait to watch this, I would be down but being a huge noob and puss that can barely throw down some weights I couldn't hang at all.

Enforcer
01-23-12, 2:17 pm
Enforcer and G Diesel vs. HigaMonster and BamBam- bench your bodyweight for reps?

HIGA MONSTER
01-23-12, 5:25 pm
Enforcer and G Diesel vs. HigaMonster and BamBam- bench your bodyweight for reps?
Thats cool too but I think we still need a Deadlift for reps.

Not sure what Powerswitch will do for his deadlift. If he's gonna pull heavy, then maybe me and BamBam do the deadlift for reps?
After we beat Enforcer and G Diesel in the Bench Press...I mean compete against Enforcer & G Diesel in the Bench BW for reps?

LMAO

G Diesel
01-23-12, 5:35 pm

We could all do 315 as well... That is another option.

I thought Seath was in on this action?

Peace, G

HIGA MONSTER
01-23-12, 5:38 pm
That young punk is ducking me...he don't want none of this Hawaiian sexiness.

HIGA MONSTER

Seath308
01-23-12, 5:42 pm

Peace, G

I was but Higa Monster that selfish bastard kicked me out because he doesn't want me to make him look like a fool. 315 for reps sounds good to me!!

That young punk is ducking me...he don't want none of this Hawaiian sexiness.

HIGA MONSTER

Shit I could probably bench 405 as many times as you bench 315 YOU PUSS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO9qwyII5bE

HIGA MONSTER
01-23-12, 5:47 pm
I was but Higa Monster that selfish bastard kicked me out because he doesn't want me to make him look like a fool. 315 for reps sounds good to me!!
G Diesel,
Don't believe this guy. I gave him the "ICE GRILL" and he turned away looking for his pacifier in his Fanny Pack.

"Bow down to a gangster when you see one..."
HIGA MONSTER

Seath308
01-23-12, 5:50 pm
G Diesel,
Don't believe this guy. I gave him the "ICE GRILL" and he turned away looking for his pacifier in his Fanny Pack.

"Bow down to a gangster when you see one..."
HIGA MONSTER

315 Bench Press for Reps Triple Threat Match .... Losers have to get naked.....

Seath308+Justin Randal VS G Diesel + Enforcer VS Higa Monster+BamBam

HIGA MONSTER
01-23-12, 5:53 pm

What about the Deadlift for reps punk?

Oh, I forgot, you are just a Squat specialist.
HIGA MONSTER

Seath308
01-23-12, 6:04 pm
What about the Deadlift for reps punk?

Oh, I forgot, you are just a Squat specialist.
HIGA MONSTER

Already Have to do a squat exhibition set up. Your more than welcome to try and out squat ......BBBBHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

Justin Randal
01-23-12, 7:47 pm

I'm down!!

Enforcer
01-24-12, 11:34 am

Peace, G

Shit man what happned to BW for reps? Lol, Im gonna be 6 weeks out from my show, you guys are all gonna be large and full of food Im gonna get smoked...lol

01-24-12, 1:05 pm
Coronato and I are working on something. Trying to see how heavy(and how far apart in weight) we are gonna be before we set anything in stone. Haha

C.Coronato
01-24-12, 1:16 pm
Coronato and I are working on something. Trying to see how heavy(and how far apart in weight) we are gonna be before we set anything in stone. Haha

We need to hammer it out soon!!

01-24-12, 1:23 pm
We need to hammer it out soon!!

Lock it down after your meet next week? Give us 4-5 weeks to prep.

HIGA MONSTER
01-24-12, 11:53 pm
Shit man what happned to BW for reps? Lol, Im gonna be 6 weeks out from my show, you guys are all gonna be large and full of food Im gonna get smoked...lol
Talk to your cuz G Diesel cause he's the one that said he was fine for 315 lbs!

I agree with Enforcer, it should be BW for reps.

HIGA MONSTER

Enforcer
01-25-12, 11:39 am

HIGA MONSTER

Guess well see what happens, I dont doubt my ability with 315, just want to put on a great show for the fans

Justin Randal
01-25-12, 7:28 pm
There's already bodyweight for reps the first and last hour of the cage right?? I weigh 260 but would still prefer to hit 315 for reps over body weight!! I think that's where the show's @!!!

G Diesel
01-26-12, 9:12 am

HIGA MONSTER

Guess well see what happens, I dont doubt my ability with 315, just want to put on a great show for the fans

Don't feel strongly either way... Whatever works.

There's already bodyweight for reps the first and last hour of the cage right?? I weigh 260 but would still prefer to hit 315 for reps over body weight!! I think that's where the show's @!!!

No doubt man... I just want to try to hang with the freaks. Either way sounds good to me.

Peace, G

BamBam
01-26-12, 12:56 pm
Don't feel strongly either way... Whatever works.

No doubt man... I just want to try to hang with the freaks. Either way sounds good to me.

Peace, G

"..hang with the freaks.."

Put yoursef in my shoes bro hahahaha!

C.Coronato
01-27-12, 4:33 pm
Lock it down after your meet next week? Give us 4-5 weeks to prep.

Sounds good. We did bench last year. Squats or deads?

Enforcer
01-27-12, 6:14 pm

Yea bro there is but keep in mind none of those people ever put up numbers like we do

HIGA MONSTER
01-27-12, 7:55 pm

Yea bro there is but keep in mind none of those people ever put up numbers like we do
To be fair to Enforcer, he will be 6 weeks out from a BB show, so I think its fine if we do Bodyweight.

Not my call, just my opinion.
HIGA MONSTER

C.Coronato
01-30-12, 4:40 pm
The is my favorite part of the weekend haha.

Big Byrd
01-31-12, 2:39 pm
i dont know if im on this list or where its at about going head to head with Brad on squats, but i may not be recovered to do that-- probably wont be, if im smart for once and not push the envelope. Sux. but im down to bench and may be up for DL.

G Diesel
01-31-12, 2:41 pm
To be fair to Enforcer, he will be 6 weeks out from a BB show, so I think its fine if we do Bodyweight.

Not my call, just my opinion.
HIGA MONSTER

Sounds good to me Higa, and I completely agree. The real question is...

What about Large Allen Fortney?

Peace, G

BamBam
01-31-12, 3:08 pm

Peace, G

This is gonna turn out to be a royal rumble on the bench... Gonna be a sick show no doubt.

C.Coronato
01-31-12, 3:16 pm
This is gonna turn out to be a royal rumble on the bench... Gonna be a sick show no doubt.

Check your PMs, and get back to me bro.

Shukin
01-31-12, 5:49 pm
Now that there is a "world record holder" in the bench in the house......what is C. Coronato going to do in the cage?

HIGA MONSTER
02-01-12, 7:16 pm

Peace, G
Whoa...I need to really start training now.

Sounds good! Are we doing 4 vs 4 now? Or teams of 2 again?

Funny how there is no talk of the 585 lbs-600 lbs deadlift for reps...BamBam92 and me might be the only guys doing that.

HIGA MONSTER

D-NUTZ
02-01-12, 7:19 pm
Whoa...I need to really start training now.

Sounds good! Are we doing 4 vs 4 now? Or teams of 2 again?

Funny how there is no talk of the 585 lbs-600 lbs deadlift for reps...BamBam92 and me might be the only guys doing that.

HIGA MONSTER

I could grind out a few reps...

until I woke up.

dannynb
02-02-12, 9:20 am
Hmmm....interested in getting involved somewhere...have to look around and see what there is.

C.Coronato
02-02-12, 10:50 am
Now that there is a "world record holder" in the bench in the house......what is C. Coronato going to do in the cage?

Haha its just in that RPS federation. However, Big Sam Byrd is the current World Record holder for Squat in the 220 class.

Shukin
02-02-12, 11:17 am
Haha its just in that RPS federation. However, Big Sam Byrd is the current World Record holder for Squat in the 220 class.

Is that a challenge? Big Bird you hear that? Christian is calling you out!

C.Coronato
02-02-12, 11:30 am

lol i wish i was anywhere near that level. But no, thats not a call out at all.

Big C
02-02-12, 11:36 am

How in the hell is that any type of call out? C'mon...

Looking forward to some solid events in the Cage this year.

Shukin
02-02-12, 11:47 am
How in the hell is that any type of call out? C'mon...

Looking forward to some solid events in the Cage this year.
Just having fun with Christian. I think the guy is a hell of a lot stronger than he realizes. He moved weight in that comp in Jersey with ease, effortlessly.

HIGA MONSTER
02-03-12, 11:21 am
I could grind out a few reps...

until I woke up.
LMAO. Just do it bro! Its all in good fun at the Cage.

Hmmm....interested in getting involved somewhere...have to look around and see what there is.
"Last man standing Burpees" is your event bro!

HIGA MONSTER

dannynb
02-03-12, 12:14 pm
LMAO. Just do it bro! Its all in good fun at the Cage.

"Last man standing Burpees" is your event bro!

HIGA MONSTER

LOL....SWEET!!! Is that a challenge??? LMAO!!

BringTheCarnage
02-05-12, 2:32 pm

Im pumped now!!

BB-

Bro I believe I am down for some deadlifts! I just have to cross the bridge and come train with ya before the Arnold lol

TheGreatWhite
02-05-12, 11:34 pm

Would you fellas mind if i put my name in on this one?? I'm down for 405 on deads baby!!

BamBam
02-06-12, 11:42 am
Bro I believe I am down for some deadlifts! I just have to cross the bridge and come train with ya before the Arnold lol

Haha.. anytime bro! Wish we had more guys interested in doing it, but seems like the powers that be either A.) have a set line-up to go by on what they want or B.) Just dont wanna do the DL for reps again this year. But heck, if not, I'll push the weight that night at Metro for sure. If nothing happens in the Cage, I'll throw down at our ABC. Oh well...

Would you fellas mind if i put my name in on this one?? I'm down for 405 on deads baby!!

Would be cool to see a "Bro's vs Bro's" event like this. The pro's and the big guys get a lot of attention as is.. Let the LEGION shine a little..

IN IRON,
BB-

TheGreatWhite
02-06-12, 10:45 pm
Would be cool to see a "Bro's vs Bro's" event like this. The pro's and the big guys get a lot of attention as is.. Let the LEGION shine a little..

IN IRON,
BB-

I'm loving it man! It would be pretty sweet.....not near as exciting as 5 or 6 bills for reps, but hey, we do what we can....

Big C
02-07-12, 12:23 am
I'm loving it man! It would be pretty sweet.....not near as exciting as 5 or 6 bills for reps, but hey, we do what we can....

They did 405 deads a few years back bro. Still exciting my man, regardless of what the weight is.

BamBam
02-07-12, 12:04 pm
They did 405 deads a few years back bro. Still exciting my man, regardless of what the weight is.

Exactly! 405 is no joke, especially up and around the double digit range and beyond. Heavy weight is awesome to see moved.. and better for reps sure.. but whatever the weight, if you are banging out 10, 20, 30, etc etc reps... it's still a crowd pleaser. I wouldnt mind doing a 405 for reps (I just wanna deadlift.. its my favorite) to see who's got the endurance.

Looking forward to the Arnold weekend no matter if I get to lift again in the Cage, or just watch and be apart of a weekend with my extended family.

God Bless-
BB-

Nix0r
02-07-12, 12:06 pm
I might be out for this, should it happen. Pulled a muscle in my lower back last week, gonna try and take things a little easier, as it's been a lingering issue for a while.

BamBam
02-07-12, 12:09 pm
I might be out for this, should it happen. Pulled a muscle in my lower back last week, gonna try and take things a little easier, as it's been a lingering issue for a while.

Ice, heat, foam roll.... get that s*** fixed cuz I wanna see my boy DO WORK! I'll be prayin' for a speedy recovery man.

BringTheCarnage
02-07-12, 12:28 pm
Haha.. anytime bro! Wish we had more guys interested in doing it, but seems like the powers that be either A.) have a set line-up to go by on what they want or B.) Just dont wanna do the DL for reps again this year. But heck, if not, I'll push the weight that night at Metro for sure. If nothing happens in the Cage, I'll throw down at our ABC. Oh well...

IN IRON,
BB-

Dont know how long I can hang but hell I like to deadlift so if not in the cage one of the 3 nights were at metro we should do it

BamBam
02-07-12, 1:03 pm
Dont know how long I can hang but hell I like to deadlift so if not in the cage one of the 3 nights were at metro we should do it

I have no idea how long I can hang either... with the way my life/schedule is completely f'd up.. I'm just trying to show up and at least put up a fight. If not, then yes, Metro will be the battle ground.

Phil800101
02-07-12, 1:48 pm
Aggression has been talking about a deadlift-off at the National ABC on Saturday night.

BamBam
02-07-12, 2:13 pm
Aggression has been talking about a deadlift-off at the National ABC on Saturday night.

Bring it..

Big Byrd
02-07-12, 6:28 pm

last week im squattin world record poundage, this week im strugglin to squat to the toilet... bout how its been lately.

dannynb
02-07-12, 9:29 pm
last week im squattin world record poundage, this week im strugglin to squat to the toilet... bout how its been lately.

Injuries suck....so does getting old. ;)

TheGreatWhite
02-07-12, 11:28 pm
Exactly! 405 is no joke, especially up and around the double digit range and beyond. Heavy weight is awesome to see moved.. and better for reps sure.. but whatever the weight, if you are banging out 10, 20, 30, etc etc reps... it's still a crowd pleaser. I wouldnt mind doing a 405 for reps (I just wanna deadlift.. its my favorite) to see who's got the endurance.

Looking forward to the Arnold weekend no matter if I get to lift again in the Cage, or just watch and be apart of a weekend with my extended family.

God Bless-
BB-

If this does go down, I'm in for sure....although you can pull 500 as many times as I could pull 405 lol, but it would definitely be a blast man

HIGA MONSTER
02-07-12, 11:46 pm
I am still in for Deadlift for reps.

405 lbs is fine with me too.
I will even do it after the Bench press BW for reps but let me know.

HIGA MONSTER

RedlegDbell
02-08-12, 12:53 am

That would be very cool. I would be game if this happens for sure!

BringTheCarnage
02-08-12, 4:28 am
If this does go down, I'm in for sure....although you can pull 500 as many times as I could pull 405 lol, but it would definitely be a blast man

I know right! lol Im in maybe the atmosphere will push me through it lol

Big Byrd
02-08-12, 7:57 am
Injuries suck....so does getting old. ;)

werd! However, ive been told your only as old as the women u date...

TheGreatWhite
02-08-12, 11:19 am
I am still in for Deadlift for reps.

405 lbs is fine with me too.
I will even do it after the Bench press BW for reps but let me know.

HIGA MONSTER
So, in a nutshell, Grant's gonna bust out 30 plus on the deads lol

I know right! lol Im in maybe the atmosphere will push me through it lol

Yeha, that atmosphere is gonna be kickin' for all the events, you know?? It's The Cage afterall!

dannynb
02-08-12, 11:24 am
werd! However, ive been told your only as old as the women u date...

And that's why I married a way younger woman...LOL

HIGA MONSTER
02-08-12, 12:06 pm
So, in a nutshell, Grant's gonna bust out 30 plus on the deads lol
Nope.

I've been on "deload" like naturalguy so I don't know where I stand on my lifts. I'm just winging it...

HIGA MONSTER

BamBam
02-08-12, 12:11 pm
I vote we do this... seeing as how a lot of guys have some injuries, other issues, etc... we go for endurance..

Bench BW for reps- 4 3 man teams. (each can wear a different iconic shirt or something..?)
405 DL for reps after

An endurance version of a push pull meet.

Since we have Byrd and Rowe possibly squatting and Seath doing it for sure... this covers our bases. Plus with Powerswitch Fields doin some heavier weight.. Should be a crowd pleasing weekend of competition.

naturalguy
02-08-12, 12:16 pm
Nope.

I've been on "deload" like naturalguy so I don't know where I stand on my lifts. I'm just winging it...

HIGA MONSTER

The secret is in the deload

HIGA MONSTER
02-08-12, 12:18 pm
The secret is in the deload
Ancient Chinese secret?

HIGA MONSTER
02-08-12, 12:20 pm
Bench BW for reps- 4 3 man teams. (each can wear a different iconic shirt or something..?)

Everyone EXCEPT Seath308 and Justin Randal. They need to go shirtless and we video it so we can get alot of YouTube hits...

HIGA MONSTER

Shukin
02-08-12, 12:43 pm
Everyone EXCEPT Seath308 and Justin Randal. They need to go shirtless and we video it so we can get alot of YouTube hits...

HIGA MONSTER
That's the 'Ancient Chinese Secret" lol

Seath needs to grow a stash or a goatee, and sport a pair of chaps.

BamBam
02-08-12, 12:43 pm

HIGA MONSTER

Agreed... all in favor?

C.Coronato
02-08-12, 1:42 pm
Agreed... all in favor?

I suggest you read your PMs and respond.

BamBam
02-08-12, 2:12 pm
I suggest you read your PMs and respond.

Responded homie! Peace-

BB-

BringTheCarnage
02-08-12, 2:46 pm
I vote we do this... seeing as how a lot of guys have some injuries, other issues, etc... we go for endurance..

405 DL for reps after

An endurance version of a push pull meet.

Since we have Byrd and Rowe possibly squatting and Seath doing it for sure... this covers our bases. Plus with Powerswitch Fields doin some heavier weight.. Should be a crowd pleasing weekend of competition.

Agreed... all in favor?

Agree all around! and Im in too btw lol

HIGA MONSTER
02-08-12, 3:03 pm
Whatever...lets just fuckin lift and show the world what The Cage is all about.

I'm with BamBam92 and will gladly do the Push/Pull for reps. BW Bench and 405 lbs deadlift.

Events subject to change, I'm sure...
HIGA MONSTER

J-Dawg
02-08-12, 3:42 pm
I heard a rumor about JUGGERNAUT and naturalguy doing something with deads in The Cage...

naturalguy
02-08-12, 3:48 pm
I heard a rumor about JUGGERNAUT and naturalguy doing something with deads in The Cage...

I challenged him but he just gave me this look:

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff504/CaptainKlaine/stare-seasamestreet.gif

Seath308
02-08-12, 5:20 pm

HIGA MONSTER

No Shirt No Pants = 100,000 Plus youtube hits in under a week.

BamBam
02-08-12, 9:17 pm
No Shirt No Pants = 100,000 Plus youtube hits in under a week.

Ill be glad to pull in my "briefs"... Chucks and undies.. FTW!

And yeah @Higa that this will change or not be able to happen for some reason.... Although I hope it does and we can throwdown.

BringTheCarnage
02-09-12, 1:33 am
I challenged him but he just gave me this look:

That look just says......Its On!

BamBam
02-09-12, 12:54 pm
That look just says......Its On!

Bert and Ernie... Cage theme 2013...

Let's get this thing settled fellas... we have enough guys wanting to do this to do "team" style competition. Shit, we could do it ALL weekend. Friday- log press for reps (full clean and press w/ set weight) Day 2 Saturday- bench and DL. Sunday- ........? Idk... but would be fun to do this as a team to not only push each other, but to build up what is already a strong bond between so many in here.

BringTheCarnage
02-09-12, 2:41 pm
Bert and Ernie... Cage theme 2013...

Let's get this thing settled fellas... we have enough guys wanting to do this to do "team" style competition. Shit, we could do it ALL weekend. Friday- log press for reps (full clean and press w/ set weight) Day 2 Saturday- bench and DL. Sunday- ........? Idk... but would be fun to do this as a team to not only push each other, but to build up what is already a strong bond between so many in here.

The team thing sounds amazing bro, Im down for all of the above

TheGreatWhite
02-10-12, 10:53 am

I'm down for the push/pull Bench BW and 405 Deds for reps! Should definitely be a crowd pleaser!

BamBam
02-10-12, 12:05 pm

I'm down for the push/pull Bench BW and 405 Deds for reps! Should definitely be a crowd pleaser!

Glad y'all are pumped!!

2 1/2 weeks fellas.. better get ya lifts up!!

God Bless-
BB-

P Diesel
02-11-12, 10:51 pm
Sooooo, we had a little preview at the ABC today between me and C. Coronato. Def dead lift between me and C would b an honor on my part. one of my brothers i have much respect for. And he ate the fuckin diner out of everything today so that should b sufficient fuel. challenge was voiced and accepted ;) that is all

P ... out

BamBam
02-13-12, 12:38 pm
Sooooo, we had a little preview at the ABC today between me and C. Coronato. Def dead lift between me and C would b an honor on my part. one of my brothers i have much respect for. And he ate the fuckin diner out of everything today so that should b sufficient fuel. challenge was voiced and accepted ;) that is all

P ... out

So far... guys wanting to DL are...

G-Diesel
P-Diesel
CC
Higa
Enforcer
BamBam
Nix
StateChamps
BringtheCarnage

Am I missing anyone? 2 weeks can't come fast enough

Nix0r
02-13-12, 12:45 pm
So far... guys wanting to DL are...

G-Diesel
P-Diesel
CC
Higa
Enforcer
BamBam
Nix
StateChamps
BringtheCarnage

Am I missing anyone? 2 weeks can't come fast enough

I'm out for this one. I'm gonna be saving my back for when I deadlift at my job/school's Relay For Life.

naturalguy
02-13-12, 12:54 pm

P ... out

That I would like to see

C.Coronato
02-13-12, 2:11 pm

P ... out

hahaha. Ohhhh boy lol.

J-Dawg
02-13-12, 5:39 pm
It'll be interesting to see what the final picks are!

TheGreatWhite
02-13-12, 9:54 pm
It'll be interesting to see what the final picks are!

That it will be!

HIGA MONSTER
02-14-12, 1:29 am
What happened to the Bench your BW for reps portion?
Before the Deadlift for reps?

No one has been talking about that, only Deadlifts.

I still would be in to bench 315 lbs for reps, then immediately pull 405 lbs for reps.

HIGA MONSTER

Shukin
02-14-12, 9:39 am

I still would be in to bench 315 lbs for reps, then immediately pull 405 lbs for reps.

HIGA MONSTER

I won't be in the cage but could do it with you over a skype video broadcast from big ant's basement.

C.Coronato
02-14-12, 11:17 am
Shaping up nicely. I look forward to stepping back into The Cage again for some P V B action.

G Diesel
02-14-12, 11:26 am
The events will be set officially by this Friday, putting an end to the speculation.

Peace, G

TheGreatWhite
02-14-12, 1:22 pm

HIGA MONSTER

I'm down for the bench BW for reps, sounds like a good plan...we'll see come Friday!

02-14-12, 1:42 pm
Shaping up nicely. I look forward to stepping back into The Cage again for some P V B action.

Benchpress rematch? That is if you can handle me and P in one weekend.

HIGA MONSTER
02-15-12, 10:54 am
I don't know CCoronato...I think you can handle ChaseBrowing.

He might have "jetlag" driving 1.5 hours to Columbus and might have to pull out.

HIGA MONSTER

Justin Randal
02-15-12, 6:36 pm

He might have "jetlag" driving 1.5 hours to Columbus and might have to pull out.

HIGA MONSTER

I'd prefer 315 for reps but am down for either!!

Seath308
02-16-12, 6:22 am
I'd prefer 315 for reps but am down for either!!

Bigger Weight = Bigger Crowd.

P Diesel
02-16-12, 10:45 am

hahaha C u gna let Chase dog u like that? :)

02-16-12, 10:52 am
hahaha C u gna let Chase dog u like that? :)

He's knows his role. Hahahaha

BamBam
02-16-12, 12:25 pm

HIGA MONSTER

Ouch..

C.Coronato
02-17-12, 4:03 pm

HIGA MONSTER

hahaha. Kids got excuses.

02-17-12, 4:51 pm
hahaha. Kids got excuses.

No excuses.

C.Coronato
02-17-12, 5:20 pm
Each day we will announce a new match up. Everyone will be split up into Yellow and Red. Each team will represent a certain charity. The winning team will get the donation!

The first match up will take place on Saturday. Two massive freaks, who have seen shit and moved it. No matter weight, size, shape, or color. Two Strongmen- extraordinaires.

500lb Deadlifts for reps

HIGA MONSTER
V.
P Diesel

HIGA MONSTER
02-17-12, 5:23 pm
Each day we will announce a new match up. Everyone will be split up into Yellow and Red. Each team will represent a certain charity. The winning team will get the donation!

The first match up will take place on Saturday. Two massive freaks, who have seen shit and moved it. No matter weight, size, shape, or color. Two Strongmen- extraordinaires.

500lb Deadlifts for reps

HIGA MONSTER
V.
P Diesel ]
OH, SNAP!

I love it.

West Coast vs East Coast
Sir Mix-Alot vs Ruff Ryders
Starbucks vs Philly Cheesesteaks

Shit just got real...
HIGA MONSTER

02-17-12, 5:42 pm
Next bout is north vs south. Right CC?

naturalguy
02-17-12, 6:21 pm
It's on now

Mr. Dead
02-17-12, 6:28 pm

500lb Deadlifts for reps

HIGA MONSTER
V.
P Diesel

And so it begins...

Phil800101
02-17-12, 8:56 pm
This is going to be good...

P Diesel
02-17-12, 10:09 pm

500lb Deadlifts for reps

HIGA MONSTER
V.
P Diesel

East meets West, gotta love that shit.
Biggie and Pac.
What team?! The Yellow Team!
HIGA much love brotha, ill even fill ur shaker for u beore hand

P

HIGA MONSTER
02-18-12, 12:16 am
East meets West, gotta love that shit.
Biggie and Pac.
What team?! The Yellow Team!
HIGA much love brotha, ill even fill ur shaker for u beore hand

P
Fill my shaker? CHILD, PUH-LEEZ....

I know you would put some Ex-Lax in it with the Arnold Men's Room water!

Shawn Kemp vs Dr J
Mariner Moose vs the Philly Fanatic

Team Red baby!

HIGA MONSTER

Big C
02-18-12, 12:20 am
Sick sick matchup. Higa kicked all our asses in the 500 for deads last year and the intensity was off the hook, I think P can hang in this one. Lookin' forward to it fellas.

02-18-12, 1:51 am
Aye they call him P Diesel for a reason, short for Pee Diesel. He's been drinking rotten expo bathroom water from way back, that's why he's a freak!!!

P Diesel
02-19-12, 12:00 am
The mutha fuckin Yellow Team!! we gna tear the roof off that bitch!

i wouldnt dream of it HIGA, just tryin to bring a little philly ghetto ur way.

chase, ill put sum of that 'P' sauce in ur shaker, maybe it can b ur secret weapon against Christian.

P ... out!

J-Dawg
02-19-12, 3:22 pm
Nice first matchup to kick things off!

TheGreatWhite
02-19-12, 3:23 pm
Nice first matchup to kick things off!

Agreed!!

C.Coronato
02-20-12, 10:07 am
The next match up will be intense. Two on Two. The ongoing epic battle of two freaks with the added twist of two more.

Friday - Bench your BW for Reps.

Big Al & Enforcer
V.
G Diesel & C.Coronato

freighttraindane
02-20-12, 10:10 am
The next match up will be intense. Two on Two. The ongoing epic battle of two freaks with the added twist of two more.

Big Al & Enforcer
V.
G Diesel & C.Coronato

Sick matchup right there!

Mr. Dead
02-20-12, 10:47 am
Sick matchup right there!

Agreed...

naturalguy
02-20-12, 11:29 am

Big Al & Enforcer
V.
G Diesel & C.Coronato

BigAl picking on G Diesel again. Is this the year that G, the people's champ, finally takes out BigAl???????

TheGreatWhite
02-20-12, 11:55 am

Big Al & Enforcer
V.
G Diesel & C.Coronato

this one's gonna be killer!

Enforcer
02-20-12, 1:08 pm

Big Al & Enforcer
V.
G Diesel & C.Coronato

Damn puttin me up against two of my closet boys. Shit, what you gonna do, guess teh two pretty blad guys are gonna have to put on a show

Phil800101
02-20-12, 2:09 pm
Oh man, this one is going to be nuts.

P Diesel
02-20-12, 9:59 pm

Big Al & Enforcer
V.
G Diesel & C.Coronato

Haha yes!! YELLOW TEAM just got huskier!

C.Coronato
02-21-12, 4:04 pm
Another two on two battle-royal. Animal V Universal. Veterans V Young Bucks. Canada/USA V USA/Canada. Bodybuilders style.

Saturday - Bench your BW for Reps.

Wrath and The House
V.
J.Halladay & Antoine V

naturalguy
02-21-12, 4:22 pm
Another two on two battle-royal. Animal V Universal. Veterans V Young Bucks. Canada/USA V USA/Canada.

Wrath and The House
V.
J.Halladay & Antoine V

Wow!!!

Mr. Dead
02-21-12, 4:23 pm
Wow!!!

x2...!!!

smoothballer
02-21-12, 5:03 pm
x2...!!!

x3

Seath308
02-21-12, 5:31 pm
x3

X4!

Shukin
02-21-12, 5:37 pm
Very cool match ups so far, LOVE the idea that it is for charity, awesome job guys.

Phil800101
02-21-12, 7:48 pm
Nice!

naturalguy
02-22-12, 9:37 am
The stakes have been raised this year's PROS vs BROS is for charity.

Each team will be representing a charity, the winning team's charity will get a $1,000 contribution from Animal. We will tally up the scores over the course of weekend and finalized on Sunday after the last PROS vs BROS event.

Yellow Team is lifting for Children of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund http://www.cfsrf.org/

Red Team is lifting for Hire for Heroes USA http://www.hireheroesusa.org/

Both are military charities that we believe in and have contributed to.

C.Coronato
02-22-12, 9:54 am

Each team will be representing a charity, the winning team's charity will get a $1,000 contribution from Animal. We will tally up the scores over the course of weekend and finalized on Sunday after the last PROS vs BROS event.

Yellow Team is lifting for Children of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund http://www.cfsrf.org/

That is absolutely awesome. Looking forward to a BIG win!

P Diesel
02-22-12, 10:32 am

i am absolutely honored to b competing for such a noble cause. i share C's sentiments, huuuuuge win for the Yellow Team comin up.

P

Mr. Dead
02-22-12, 11:07 am

Great stuff, right there...

Enforcer
02-22-12, 11:10 am

Nothin but class as always here, two great charities and no matter what everyone here is a winner in my book

J.Halladay
02-22-12, 11:22 am
Another two on two battle-royal. Animal V Universal. Veterans V Young Bucks. Canada/USA V USA/Canada.

Wrath and The House
V.
J.Halladay & Antoine V

Going against two of my idols in the game...this is gonna be nutss, i hope you ready AV letss gooooo!!!!

Shukin
02-22-12, 11:44 am
Going against two of my idols in the game...this is gonna be nutss, i hope you ready AV letss gooooo!!!!

Winners get a retro fanny pack......lol

Universal Rep
02-22-12, 11:47 am

Wrath and The House
V.
J.Halladay & Antoine V

ANIMAL CREW vs. TEAM UNIVERSAL

Whose mojo will reign supreme? Which brand has the superior athletes? Time will tell my friends...

J.Halladay
02-22-12, 12:15 pm
Winners get a retro fanny pack......lol

shit if i won id rock that thing all weekend Shukin lolol

P Diesel
02-22-12, 2:21 pm

Big Josh, whats this IF u win. u and AV get ur heads right, Yellow Team is makin a clean sweep bro

P

J.Halladay
02-22-12, 2:24 pm
Big Josh, whats this IF u win. u and AV get ur heads right, Yellow Team is makin a clean sweep bro

P

Philly boys gonna tear shit up..lets show them how we do it down here brotha

Shukin
02-22-12, 2:25 pm

Yeah Buddy, I'll buy it for ya.....lol

BringTheCarnage
02-22-12, 2:34 pm
Wow!!!
X5

G Diesel
02-22-12, 2:53 pm
I'm talking NO shit... My boys Large Allen and Enforcer could drop 50 on us a piece. I better be getting my meals in. Haha.

Peace, G

HIGA MONSTER
02-22-12, 3:24 pm

P
Easy killer...take it easy.
Lets not get fuckin crazy now.

HIGA MONSTER

C.Coronato
02-22-12, 4:17 pm
Four big ass mother fuckers. There really is not much else to say about them. Testing their endurance in a bodybuilding type exhibition.

Sunday - Bench your BW for Reps.

Big Byrd & HIGA MONSTER
V.
Seath308 & Justin Randal

smoothballer
02-22-12, 4:23 pm
Four big ass mother fuckers. There really is not much else to say about them. Testing their endurance in a bodybuilding type exhibition.

Big Byrd & HIGA MONSTER
V.
Seath308 & Justin Randal

Nice!

Mr. Dead
02-22-12, 4:24 pm
Wow...!!! Higa pullin' the double duty...!!!

Phil800101
02-22-12, 5:13 pm

That's awesome.

Big Byrd & HIGA MONSTER
V.
Seath308 & Justin Randal

That's a hell of a match-up!

Justin Randal
02-22-12, 5:53 pm

Big Byrd & HIGA MONSTER
V.
Seath308 & Justin Randal

Team Yellow Bitches!!

Seath308
02-22-12, 5:54 pm
Team Yellow Bitches!!

Yeah BUDDY!!!! YELLOW TEAM Mother Fuckers!!!!!!!!!

Shukin
02-22-12, 6:02 pm
Wow...!!! Higa pullin' the double duty...!!!

He is truly an ANIMAL!
I gotta go Red.

RedlegDbell
02-22-12, 6:41 pm

Big Byrd & HIGA MONSTER
V.
Seath308 & Justin Randal

This certainly = Big Fun for us Animal bystanders. lol. Kill it fellas!

P Diesel
02-22-12, 7:26 pm
Philly boys gonna tear shit up..lets show them how we do it down here brotha

Fuck yea bro! See HIGA, we bringin the dirty ghetto shit ;)

P

P Diesel
02-22-12, 7:32 pm
Easy killer...take it easy.
Lets not get fuckin crazy now.

HIGA MONSTER

Haha homey I'm just keepin my team's spirits high. The Red Team is stacked and sure to be bringin the heat, I know this big fella.

P

P Diesel
02-22-12, 7:35 pm
Yeah BUDDY!!!! YELLOW TEAM Mother Fuckers!!!!!!!!!

Alllll Yellow shit Seath!

P

Beastin'
02-22-12, 10:42 pm
damn, shit is about to get retarded!!!