PDA

View Full Version : Florin's Journey to a perfect body

lich87
12-15-11, 10:02 am
Hi guys
Im new to this forum and new to bodybuilding
Ill start with a few things about myself, i just turned 24 today, i am 190cm tall and weigh 75 kgs ( dont use lbs so hope you understand what i am saying) and i started trainning for about 14-15 month ago 4 times a week. I started at 65 kgs so yes i am a very hard gainer. my size has increased since i first started and so did my strength ( i was bench pressing with 40kgs and now i reached 85x 4 solo reps).
I gained some weight 3-4 month ago when i used animal pak and a gainer ( almost 4 kgs) and since then i havent had any mass or strength increase so i decided to start taking some supplements again.
I eat 5-6 times a day, usually at specific hours of the day and i try to eat healty ( rice,chicken,fish ) almost on a daily basis.

My question to you guys is the following: help me get some mass.
I read the forums and i want to start a cycle on animal m-stak + animal pak and also use some gainer/protein shake + amino acids, but first i want you to tell me if i should use any other combo of animal producs
Read a lot about animal stak also and i am restrained in taking it because of the side effects ( low sex drive expecialy).

With these being said i am looking forward to your replys with usefull tips in what stacks should i use and maybe a trainning program.
PS. i try to do all my workouts with the max weight i can do 6-8 solo reps and i switch the next week with super series on the excercises that suport that. my muscles get sore after every workout so its not like i am not working hard i am just not growing

my rutine is as followed:
Monday: Chest + abs
Tuesday: Shoulders Biceps + Triceps ( sometime just shoulders and triceps and do legs and biceps on friday)
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Chest and back + abs
Friday: Legs

Thank you and looking forward to your comments

lich87
12-16-11, 3:23 am
bump