PDA

View Full Version : New Member Test Staking Question

kilamity
12-20-11, 2:14 pm
Just wanted to say whats up, I am new to the Animal community but not to the lifting game. I am curious about some staking. I recently got Test, Stak and Rage. I am curious about timing of taking these. I take Pak in the mornings with breakfast (9am) and so far i have been taking test then as well. I then take Stak at 10:45, Rage at 11:00 and hit the gym at 11:30. Post workout I take Nitro and then eat a hearty whole food meal. Is their a better way for me to stak this? I also have the staples. Flex, Nitro, PM and Omega.

I eat a pretty clean diet. Its basically a Paleo diet. So the Carb intake is usually around 100grams a day. I have recently been increasing Carb loads post workout with Squash and potato's along with my meals.

I a currently about 6 Feet, 175 at about 8%BF. I am looking to bulk up winter time and cut for summer.

Thanks for any input you bro's can provide. Lift Well and Lift Big.

kilamity

Aggression
12-20-11, 2:52 pm
I take Pak in the mornings with breakfast (9am) and so far i have been taking test then as well. I then take Stak at 10:45, Rage at 11:00 and hit the gym at 11:30. Post workout I take Nitro and then eat a hearty whole food meal. Is their a better way for me to stak this?

I don't know about you, but personally, if I ate breakfast at 9am, I'd be hungry again by the time 11:30 rolled around instead of being ready to train. But if its working for you, who am I to judge? That timing works fine. I like to take Rage closer to my workout, like 11:15-11:20 in your instance, but that's all personal preference.

kilamity
12-20-11, 4:33 pm
I don't know about you, but personally, if I ate breakfast at 9am, I'd be hungry again by the time 11:30 rolled around instead of being ready to train. But if its working for you, who am I to judge? That timing works fine. I like to take Rage closer to my workout, like 11:15-11:20 in your instance, but that's all personal preference.

Thanks for the input Agg. Depending if i get hungry before I will take down a protein bar at 10:30 to help out. I have the mindset that I will be burning fat during the workout rather then carbs and I can carb up after to refill glycogen. Maybe this isnt what works best for a bulk though. I'll try taking the rage a little later to see if it helps out any.