Day 3-

Chins
Deadlift
Rows
1 cable movement for back- row/pulldown/pullover
Calves
Straight Bar Curls
DB or Cable Curl

Will I grow? I've been training each body part individually for basically 3 years. The thought of cramming everything into 3 days scares me. I plan on training as often I see fit/can manage. If it happens to be 2 on 1 off, or 3 on 2 off.. hell it may be 1 on 2 off. My life outside of the gym is kicking my ass. I'm becoming unmotivated, fatigued and bored. Will I grow on this split? Any suggestions?

Nix0r
12-20-11, 5:21 pm
You absolutely can, because I know you crush the food aspect as well (dollar menu WHADDUP).

Another possibility to consider for a 3-day split would be a push/pull/legs sort of thing.

Polk17
12-20-11, 9:20 pm
You absolutely can, because I know you crush the food aspect as well (dollar menu WHADDUP).

Another possibility to consider for a 3-day split would be a push/pull/legs sort of thing.

This^^^... & you oughta look at Wendler's 5/3/1 3-day-a-week split... Squat everyday, you can't help but grow... Rest is optimal, provided the intensity is there...

Carrnage
12-21-11, 5:07 pm
Day 1-

Bench
Flies
Incline
Calves
Skullcrushers
Cable Pushdowns or DB Overhead

Day 2-

Squats or Leg Press
Ext/Curl Superset
Lunges
Calves
Side Raises
Seated Military
Upright Rows

Day 3-

Chins
Deadlift
Rows
1 cable movement for back- row/pulldown/pullover
Calves
Straight Bar Curls
DB or Cable Curl

Will I grow? I've been training each body part individually for basically 3 years. The thought of cramming everything into 3 days scares me. I plan on training as often I see fit/can manage. If it happens to be 2 on 1 off, or 3 on 2 off.. hell it may be 1 on 2 off. My life outside of the gym is kicking my ass. I'm becoming unmotivated, fatigued and bored. Will I grow on this split? Any suggestions?

Growth you ask?

If you are executing the movements correctly (3 second negatives always!)

If you are supplying your body with the right macronutrients

If you are letting your body from the inside heal after 2 days of hard training (typically around 2-3 days the central nervous system starts slowing down, nerulogically your performance slowly goes downhill, your glycogen storage is not full, your hormone levels arnt peaked. Is it possible to make progress training 3-7 consecutive days in a row? Of course! But will it be your potential gains? Nope!

Key take home notes

1)have a rest day after each training day to ensure full recovery

2)take insulin sensitivity supplements to ensure your body uses carbohydrates to your goals

3)figure out your macronutrients

4)feel the muscles working when training, this is why most people fail to constantly grow

5)always have a 3 second negative on every lift

Exercise selection wise, stick to free weight squats, deads, rows, dips, chins, presses, skullcrushers, curls.

Strict, Heavy, Intense, Basic.

Must Have supplements-

Animal Omega
Animal Pak
Greens Product
Antioxidants

Have a nice day.

Noob Saibot
12-22-11, 11:58 am
Growth you ask?

If you are executing the movements correctly (3 second negatives always!)

If you are supplying your body with the right macronutrients

If you are letting your body from the inside heal after 2 days of hard training (typically around 2-3 days the central nervous system starts slowing down, nerulogically your performance slowly goes downhill, your glycogen storage is not full, your hormone levels arnt peaked. Is it possible to make progress training 3-7 consecutive days in a row? Of course! But will it be your potential gains? Nope!

Key take home notes

1)have a rest day after each training day to ensure full recovery

2)take insulin sensitivity supplements to ensure your body uses carbohydrates to your goals

3)figure out your macronutrients

4)feel the muscles working when training, this is why most people fail to constantly grow

5)always have a 3 second negative on every lift

Exercise selection wise, stick to free weight squats, deads, rows, dips, chins, presses, skullcrushers, curls.

Strict, Heavy, Intense, Basic.

Must Have supplements-

Animal Omega
Animal Pak
Greens Product
Antioxidants

Have a nice day.

You have a greens product that you would reccomend?

Solid Dreams
12-22-11, 12:09 pm
I know sports pharma has a multivitamin that includes greens, and it's pretty cheap as well. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/multiv.html that and a pak should nail your needs in a multi.