PDA

View Full Version : G Diesel, you still eating like this?

AJP1
12-22-11, 3:32 pm
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalpak68.htm

:)

G Diesel
12-22-11, 3:48 pm
Haha. Certainly not every day anymore. But that is just about the exact strategy I used to get to 250 lbs for the first time.

Peace, G

Xander
12-22-11, 4:37 pm
That made me hungry!

AJP1
12-22-11, 5:15 pm
Haha. Certainly not every day anymore. But that is just about the exact strategy I used to get to 250 lbs for the first time.

Peace, G

I'm going to try it.,.
How much did you weigh when u started that?

Adrenaline
12-22-11, 8:27 pm
ive been carrying around that article (from animalpak.com not bb.com) for about a year in the side compartment of my lunchbox, along with one of House's articles. well written, fires me up!

MELTDOWN
12-22-11, 9:49 pm
Good read whilst eating my last "Farmer's Diet" meal of the day...Thanks G

G Diesel
12-23-11, 9:46 am
I'm going to try it.,.

In the range of 230-235 or so, I believe.

Peace, G

Carrnage
12-23-11, 3:45 pm
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalpak68.htm

:)

I love eating like that!

Carrnage
12-23-11, 3:51 pm
I'm going to try it.,.

If your going to eat like that take these supplements with EVERY MEAL to make sure your body uses insulin/carbohydrates to your goals instead of agaisnt you. (fat gain)

Alpha Lipoic Acid
Chromium
B complex

And a green salad with every meal to ensure you dont get super stuffed/bloated.

AJP1
01-03-12, 11:32 am
If your going to eat like that take these supplements with EVERY MEAL to make sure your body uses insulin/carbohydrates to your goals instead of agaisnt you. (fat gain)

Alpha Lipoic Acid
Chromium
B complex

And a green salad with every meal to ensure you dont get super stuffed/bloated.

Good ideas... I need to calculate the amount of macros that is roughly...
I know from the real gains alone its giving 1800 cals (w/o milk) and about 180g carbs and 15g fats... damn everything else thats a lot of food.

mass3011
02-08-12, 2:01 pm
In the range of 230-235 or so, I believe.

Peace, G

I have just hit the 230 mark G, I need something like this to take me to the next level!

Mass

G Diesel
02-08-12, 2:34 pm
I have just hit the 230 mark G, I need something like this to take me to the next level!

Mass

230 at 18 is fucking HUGE bro. Much respect. I was 185 at 18.

Take your time, stay healthy and enjoy the process.

Peace, G

mass3011
02-08-12, 5:13 pm
230 at 18 is fucking HUGE bro. Much respect. I was 185 at 18.

Take your time, stay healthy and enjoy the process.

Peace, G

Many thanks G, in all honesty I have you to thank, your and schaks articles got me eating like a man! So to that brother I thank you!
No magic shortcuts for growth, living long in this game is my goal here! That and passing on what I have learnt.
Mass

Enforcer
02-08-12, 6:20 pm

Peace, G

Thats a grown ass man diet right there

LegendKillerJosh
02-12-12, 12:13 am
Fuckin love that article. It's very similar to my style of eating. Which is, essentially, eat a lot of protein and whatever comes with it. Whether your breakfast is 12 egg whites and plain oats, or 2 bowls of cocoa puffs with 2 cups of milk, 2 cups of yogurt and 2 bagels with peanut butter. Whether your dinner is 8oz of baked chicken and a plain yam or a large pizza, the point remains the same. If you aren't willing to stuff your face and pack on mass, don't even waste your time at the gym. I really abuse the fact that I have a good metabolism and can basically eat junk all day and stay lean, but at the same time I always feel good going to bed at night knowing I ate clean all day when I do.

So many people follow a super clean diet all the time, eating 6 times per day, eating chicken and rice every meal and are getting plenty of protein. Yet they wonder why they aren't growing. Well if you eat 6 times per day and take in for example 15g fat, 50g carbs and 50g protein per meal, that is still only 3,200 calories per day and for a decently built man who lifts weights frequently 3,200 calories really isn't that much. So while clean calories are very important you shouldn't be afraid to do what it takes to get big either.

zubda345
02-12-12, 1:45 pm
I love eating like that!

I'm going to try it.,.

How much does it cost on daily basis?

Mass

FuckIng HUGE! I am 180 at 19 with a height of 5'5"

mass3011
02-13-12, 9:10 am
How much does it cost on daily basis?

FuckIng HUGE! I am 180 at 19 with a height of 5'5"

Many thanks bro! Keep up the hard work!

J-Dawg
02-13-12, 10:44 am
I remember G doing this a few years back. Packed a lotta solid mass onto his frame with this method. A good method to follow if you're having trouble blasting through a weight plateau.

Kain81
02-13-12, 2:20 pm
God damn - I couldn't even imagine what that grocery bill would look like!!