PDA

View Full Version : M-Stack

Justin Randal
12-27-11, 10:21 pm
So I've had a few people outside the FORVM ask me whether or not M-Stack would cuase them to fail an anabolic drug screening. My assumption is that it wouldn't (though I've seen stranger things), but I just want to be sure before I answer. Any help would be appreciated.

Spanks

C.Coronato
12-28-11, 11:56 am
Generally none of the products would cause you to fail, but to be 100% sure they will need to check with the organization directly.

Mr. Dead
12-28-11, 12:41 pm
Generally none of the products would cause you to fail, but to be 100% sure they will need to check with the organization directly.

x2...

ToSo
12-28-11, 2:21 pm

X3 that's the best advice.

Enforcer
12-28-11, 4:22 pm
So I've had a few people outside the FORVM ask me whether or not M-Stack would cuase them to fail an anabolic drug screening. My assumption is that it wouldn't (though I've seen stranger things), but I just want to be sure before I answer. Any help would be appreciated.

Spanks

All Animal products are natural products and meant for anyone 18 years of age or older. If any person is worried about a drug test, then just to be safe they should take a can of M-Stak to any doctor with the list of banned substances and have them clear it before use

Justin Randal
12-28-11, 7:14 pm
Thanks fellas..