PDA

View Full Version : Forearm workouts

janderson1989
12-30-11, 5:31 pm
What are some good forearm workouts to get my forearms huge!!!...I am unaware of very many

Kill i oughtta
01-04-12, 5:45 pm
What are some good forearm workouts to get my forearms huge!!!...I am unaware of very many

you are already engageing your forearms when you work your biceps and if you want extra work then just do good old barbell or dumbell wristcurls after biceps for a few sets should do the trick

JasonG
01-04-12, 6:22 pm
Hammer curls, pinwheel curls, reverse bb curls, wrist curls, reverse wrist curls...

B.S.
01-06-12, 5:03 pm
to add to what jason said, one arm cable wrist curls

Cranky
01-10-12, 2:59 am
@ the end of doing the above listed sets, I like to throw a little weight on a ez bar, hold it @ the outermost bend, and hold it in a deep grip just in front of the thighs for as long as I can for 3 sets. It'll feel like your arms are gonna fall off, but it sure does swell, bring out the separations, and sends the nightcrawlers to the surface.

gerrrfreak61
01-10-12, 12:17 pm
deadlift without straps, pullups without straps, rows without straps (dont use straps) pinch some plates together for as long as you can hold them, get a wrist roller or make one, fill an empty protein container with sand and rocks or whatever for weight and put your hand just inside and squeeze your fingers out and pick up (working the extensors) ,use a thick bar or buy fat grips or make your own

Back To Basics
01-19-12, 4:47 am
Inspiration for those forearms fellas !

http://www.tvexerciseequipment.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/phil-heath-big-forearms.jpg

Wrath91
02-11-12, 2:45 pm
Just by watching Frank Mcgrath train makes my forearms bigger LOL
He is such an inspiration for forearms..Of course he is inspiration anyhow,but his forearms are insane.The best in the business.Period.