PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid sets on Wrath's Split?

TheWayIFrk
01-02-12, 3:41 am
Hello Guys.

Starting Wrath's Split today, and i was wondering something. Do you increase weight/lbs for every set?
Or do you stick to the same weight every set?
For example like this:

1. Set: 100x15
2. Set: 110x12
3. Set: 120x8
4. Set: 130x6

Thanks

zubda345
01-02-12, 11:49 am
Hello Guys.

Starting Wrath's Split today, and i was wondering something. Do you increase weight/lbs for every set?
Or do you stick to the same weight every set?
For example like this:

1. Set: 100x15
2. Set: 110x12
3. Set: 120x8
4. Set: 130x6

Thanks

I guess it depends on you...

Carrnage
01-02-12, 6:02 pm
I guess it depends on you...

Bingo!

And the number 1 mistake someone can make is copying someone elses training split!

Ouch!

TheWayIFrk
01-04-12, 11:05 am
Bingo!

And the number 1 mistake someone can make is copying someone elses training split!

Ouch!

Gues I choose it myself then. Of course it is good to make your own plan, but i was just asking if anybody knew what Wrath did, and so l wanted to try, since I am training his split. Thanks fellas

zubda345
01-04-12, 1:16 pm
Bingo!

Ouch!
:)

Gues I choose it myself then. Of course it is good to make your own plan, but i was just asking if anybody knew what Wrath did, and so l wanted to try, since I am training his split. Thanks fellas

If you want to try... I don't know what he did but there's a thread in the Training session => Ask The Animals => "Wrath walks among us"
You can ask he there.

Cheers man.

JasonG
01-04-12, 1:51 pm
I'd ask him what he did when he was at your level not what he does now...just sayin'

Carrnage
01-04-12, 5:49 pm
It doesnt matter what exercises/routine to get big, its how they did it, and for how long.

Exercise Execution should be your main priority.

TheWayIFrk
01-06-12, 1:44 pm
Thanks for the response guys. Gues you have right. I am soon finished
with the first week after a long break before this routine. So far, so good!
Training VERY heavy and with high intensity, and i feel strong.
The split is reccomended!