PDA

View Full Version : Pump on off days?

AJP1
01-03-12, 11:50 am
Ive read post stating that pump doesnt have to be used on off days for decent results... Universal recommends using it on your training days and on your off days.

What is the consensus to doing it either way?

Are results that much BETTER with using it every day?

I have bulk creatine handy....

Who has experience both ways with on training days only and on training & off days?

C.Coronato
01-03-12, 2:54 pm
I dont see a need to run it on your off days, simply get in your creatine and you should be good to go.

Solid Dreams
01-03-12, 3:09 pm
Ive read post stating that pump doesnt have to be used on off days for decent results... Universal recommends using it on your training days and on your off days.

Who has experience both ways with on training days only and on training & off days?

Use bulk creatine, like C. said. No point in wasting a dose of madness.

J-Dawg
01-03-12, 4:18 pm
Yep, a dose of something like Storm or regular creatine monohydrate powder would be the way to go on off days.

AJP1
01-03-12, 11:07 pm
I just asked because people say the pumps were not as good when they didn't take
It on off days.

Money doesn't bother me I just want the best results from the product.
So if I have to take it on off days to see better results so be it...

I tried yok3d from USP labs... It wasn't effective for me so I checked the ingredients the use arginine nitrate and u guys use arginine akg.... Is there any difference I tried to research but couldn't make heads or tails
Of it, just hope this works better than the yok3d did...

CrystalLake
01-04-12, 3:22 pm
I used to take Pump daily, and when I switched to Pump (workout days) and Universal Creatine (off days), the only difference I noticed was a bigger wallet.

Save yourself the cash and just use Pump on workout days. Get some Mono for off days.

Seath308
01-04-12, 7:11 pm
Yeah take pump on workout days and Storm on off days the results will be the same.

B.C.
01-04-12, 7:43 pm
I just kinda like the idea of only buying one product. Hell, I don't have many days I couldn't use that little red pill at some point anyways. I try and take Pump daily, but if I miss it on an off day I don't lose any sleep over it.

MELTDOWN
01-04-12, 9:10 pm
Agree with other posts, I just hit either Storm or Just Creatine on NTD and save the Pump for training

Enforcer
01-05-12, 10:42 am

I dont take Pump on my off days because I am not training and dont need it. If I need the caffiene Id just drink coffee and if you are worried about the creatine then pick up a basic creatine such as Universal Creatine Chews and consume them on your off days