PDA

View Full Version : new stack

Goliathus
01-03-12, 2:19 pm
So I've put together a new stack, one I've not used before.

I'm running Sterol Complex, Pack, Stak, & Cuts

At the moment, I'm taking Cuts when I wake, grabbing a banana & a shake, some NSC and headed out to work by 6am. I take my pak when I get there. At 9, I get some food in me, then have a lunch break at around 11, get food and take another 2 NSC. At 1 I take my 2nd pack of Cuts, and by 3 I'm off headed to the gym, hitting my Stak & taking some preworkout. Hit weights, cardio, then my post and I'm out.

What are some thoughts on the timing of all of these?

C.Coronato
01-03-12, 2:45 pm
What are your goals for running those together?

Goliathus
01-03-12, 5:21 pm
In the long run, I'm going to compete.
I was looking to in March-April of this year, but because of unfortunate circumstances with my job (I lost it) I had to relocate and had a period where I wasn't able to get in the gym at all. That threw things off.

But I got back into it, and have had great results, I'm bigger and more developed than ever. But not too terribly long ago, I decided to go on an all out bulk. I ate everything I saw, basically. I was using gainers for breakfast and post workout, eating just about everything in sight inbetween. I got up to a soild 210, but in my opinion I'm carrying too much BF. I'm throwing cardio into my routines, 20-30 minutes on a treadmill, max incline, speed 3-3.5 and my diet is a lot better than what it was before.

So to directly answer your question, to drop the unnecessary BF I'm carrying to put myself into a better position to gauge my development and things I need to improve.

Enforcer
01-05-12, 10:47 am
So I've put together a new stack, one I've not used before.

I'm running Sterol Complex, Pack, Stak, & Cuts

At the moment, I'm taking Cuts when I wake, grabbing a banana & a shake, some NSC and headed out to work by 6am. I take my pak when I get there. At 9, I get some food in me, then have a lunch break at around 11, get food and take another 2 NSC. At 1 I take my 2nd pack of Cuts, and by 3 I'm off headed to the gym, hitting my Stak & taking some preworkout. Hit weights, cardio, then my post and I'm out.

What are some thoughts on the timing of all of these?

Looks solid to me how you are doing it bro, only thing I would suggest is taking Pak with a meal to better help with absorption