Supersetted:
Hanging Straigth Leg Raises: 4 x 15
with
Hanging Bent Leg Raises: 4 x 15

Machine Crunches: 3 x 20, dropset x 20

2 packs of Nitro post

Shukin
03-29-12, 10:15 am
How are you feeling? On point? It must be hard with work and all...

Enforcer
04-02-12, 8:51 am
How are you feeling? On point? It must be hard with work and all...

Feelin great and of course on point, wuldnt be any other way, been puttin in all the work day in and day out, not missed a meal, cardio session, or half assed any workout

Enforcer
04-02-12, 8:55 am
4:30 PM- Worlds Gym- trained with my trainer Chris

1 serving Animal Rage pre
1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Quads and Hams:
Warmup: 5 minutes on the bike
Leg Extensions: 2 warmups, 3 x 10-30 (strapped a 25 pound plate to the stack for the set of 30), triple dropset x 10,10,10
Hack Squats: 2pps x 8, 3pps x 8, 5pps x 15

Supersetted:
Sumo Squats (holding a 45 poind plate): 3 x 15
with
BB Squats: 3 sets of 315 x 10

Supersetted:
Walking BB Lunges: 2 x 12
with
Narrow Stance BB Squats: 2 x 15

Lying Leg Curls: 2 warmups, 4 x 10-15

Supersetted:
BB SLDL's: 3 x 15
with
Hip Lifts (done on a medicine ball): 3 x 15

Seated Curls: 1 x 75

Stretched and rode the bike for a few more min.

3 packs of Nitro post

Enforcer
04-02-12, 8:58 am
3:30 PM- Work Gym

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Shoulders:
Standing BB Press: 2 warmups, 185 x 10, 225 x 15, 185 x 15, dropset 135 x 10
Standing DB Side Laterals: 3 x 10-15, double dropset x 8,8
Seated DB Side Laterals: 2 x 10
DB Front Raises: 3 x 8
Supersetted:
Seated Hammer Press: 2 x 15
with
Seated DB Front Raises: 2 x 10
DB Shrugs: 2 x 10
Stretched

3 packs of Nitro post

Enforcer
04-02-12, 9:00 am
3:30 PM- Work Gym

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Arms:

Bi's:
Standing Cambered Bar Cable Curls: 2 warmups, 4 x 15, dropset x 15
Standing DB Curls: 3 x 8
Seated Single Arm DB Preacher Curls: 3 x 10
Stretched

Tri's:
Rope Pushdowns: 2 warmups, 4 x 15, dropset x 15
BB Skulls: 3 x 8
Dips: 3 x 10
Stretched

3 packs of Nitro post

Enforcer
04-02-12, 9:03 am
1:00 PM- Work Gym

1 serving of Atomic 7 throughout

Cardio: 30 minutes on the elliptical

Calves:
Seated Calf Raises: 2 warmups, 5 x 8, double dropset x 15,20
Leg Press Raises: 5 x 10-8, double dropset x 15,20

Abs (Giant Set):
Sit Ups: 3 x 15
Hanging Bent Leg Raises: 3 x 15
Hanging Straight Leg Raises: 3 x 15
Crunches: 3 x 15

2 packs of Nitro post

Enforcer
04-02-12, 9:03 am
7:30 AM- Worlds Gym

1 serving Atomic 7 throughout

Aggression
04-02-12, 9:09 am
Getting close now, my friend.

JUGGERNAUT
04-02-12, 9:46 am
Really proud of all your accomplishments man! Go through them like a wrecking ball.

Madcat
04-02-12, 11:23 am
About here bro, we're all wishing you the best. Time to put it all together and finish strong!

B Con
04-02-12, 11:26 am
242- feelin great, so much more confident going into this show than the last one- 10 more days!!!!

GO GET IT!!! You got this brother.

Big Al
04-02-12, 12:36 pm
Almost here,just coast on in now.
Got to see what the weekend looks like.Wanna come check you out.

Enforcer
04-03-12, 8:54 am
Getting close now, my friend.

You know it brotha, pullin it all together now, cant wait to get up there on saturday

Really proud of all your accomplishments man! Go through them like a wrecking ball.

Thanx Juggs, having all the support from everyone here is a huge help

Enforcer
04-03-12, 8:56 am
About here bro, we're all wishing you the best. Time to put it all together and finish strong!

Thanx brotha, will do, cant wait to get up there on stage

GO GET IT!!! You got this brother.

Hell yea man, cant fuckin wait

Almost here,just coast on in now.
Got to see what the weekend looks like.Wanna come check you out.

Thats about it, just have to pull the final days together. Ok sounds good, hope to get to see you there

Enforcer
04-03-12, 8:59 am
5:30 PM- Worlds Gym- trained with my trainer Chris

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Back:
Standing Lat Pulldowns: 2 warmups, 3 x 15
Seated Pulldowns: 3 x 10-12, dropset x 10
One Arm DB Rows: 100's x 8, 130's x 8, 160's x 10, dropset 105's x 8
Supersetted:
Single Arm Cable Rows: 2 x 10
with
Wide Grip Cable Rows: 2 x 15
Supersetted:
Hammer Strength Pulldonws: 2 x 10-15
with
Seated Pulley Rows: 2 x 10
Standing Naroow Grip Pulldowns: 1 x 10, double dropset x 10,10
Hyperextensions: 3 x 15
Bent Over DB Laterals: 3 x 10
Reverse Peck Deck Flyes: 3 x 10
Stretched

3 packs of Nitro post

Enforcer
04-03-12, 9:00 am
7:30 AM- Worlds Gym

Cardio: 25 minutes on the stairmaster

Enforcer
04-04-12, 11:14 am
5:30 PM- Worlds Gym- trained with my trainer Chris

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Chest:
Incline DB FLyes: 2 warmups, 100's x 10, 120's x 10, 160's x 12
Incline Smith Press: 2 sets of 225 x 10, 275 x 18, dropset 185 x 8
Supersetted:
Peck Deck Flyes: 2 x 15
with
Cable Crossover: 2 x 10
Supersetted:
Incline Cable Flyes: 2 x 10
with
Seated Low Cable Crossovers: 2 x 10
Stretched

3 packs of Nitro post

C.Coronato
04-04-12, 12:15 pm
Few days bro, few days.

Enforcer
04-05-12, 4:13 pm
Few days bro, few days.

Yup yup, almos there now, cant wait to get up on stage again

Enforcer
04-05-12, 4:16 pm
5:30 PM- Worlds Gym

Calves:
Seated Calf Raises: 2 warmups, 4 x 10
Donkey Calf Raises: 4 x 10

Abs:
Sit Ups: 2 x 20
Lying Incline In and Outs: 2 x 20
Machine Crunches: 2 x 20

2 packs of Nitro post

Enforcer
04-05-12, 4:18 pm
11:30 AM- Worlds Gym

1 serving of Atomic 7 throughout

Cardio: 20 minutes HIT on the bike

Shoulders:
Seated DB Press: 2 warmups, 2 x 10-20
Standing Machine Side Laterals: 3 x 10, dropset x 15
DB Front Raises: 2 x 10
BB Upright Rows: 2 x 10, dropset x 15
Stretched

3 packs of Nitro post

Enforcer
04-05-12, 4:20 pm
Weight: 239

Feeling great right now, much fuller and even more shredded than the last show, just need to drop a lil more water and I will be ready, cant fuckin wait. I have put in all the work and have no regrets, this is my time. Got a coat of tanner on already, 3 more to go

Madcat
04-05-12, 4:41 pm

Feeling great right now, much fuller and even more shredded than the last show, just need to drop a lil more water and I will be ready, cant fuckin wait. I have put in all the work and have no regrets, this is my time. Got a coat of tanner on already, 3 more to go

Good luck man, can't wait to hear how it went!!

deanna7272
04-06-12, 2:05 pm

Shoulda started tanning last week, you were a little pasty... ;)

Thinking of you this weekend and sending positive vibes your way buddy...

You did the work.... Enjoy the ride....

Enforcer
04-06-12, 9:06 pm
Good luck man, can't wait to hear how it went!!

Thanx brotha, counting down the hours, trainer is almost here for a final look over then its off to bed

Shoulda started tanning last week, you were a little pasty... ;)

Thinking of you this weekend and sending positive vibes your way buddy...

You did the work.... Enjoy the ride....

Lol, I think Im always pasty...lol. Thanx D, and thanx for the support, enjoying every second of it

Madcat
04-07-12, 9:25 pm
Bro, its 921pm, I gotta hear how this shit went! I'm sure it was amazing, and you've already won in all our minds! Hope it went well and hope you were able to get a hella good meal after!

JoshLandry
04-07-12, 10:14 pm
pumped to here how it went brotha!!!! in my eyes you getting on stage and doing something that 95% of people cant do you have already won!!!

Enforcer
04-09-12, 10:50 am
Bro, its 921pm, I gotta hear how this shit went! I'm sure it was amazing, and you've already won in all our minds! Hope it went well and hope you were able to get a hella good meal after!

Sorry to not get back to ya so quick bro. I won the Open Super Heavy Class and took 2nd in the overall show. And hell yea I did, slammed down a double jack daniels burger and fries after at TGI Fridays

pumped to here how it went brotha!!!! in my eyes you getting on stage and doing something that 95% of people cant do you have already won!!!

Thanx brotha, won my class and took 2nd in teh show, thanx for all of the support along the way

Enforcer
04-09-12, 10:59 am
So here I am 2 days after the show and couldnt be happier. A lil pissed but still happy...lol. I won the Open Super Heavyweight Class and took 2nd in the Overall Show. I havent seen all the pictures yet but from what I have seen I couldnt be happier. The improvements I have made in not even a full years time since my last show are phenomenal in my eyes. My psoing was better than the first show and all was on point. I ahve no regrets. As far as my 2nd place showing for the overall show well lets just say some politcis and favortism may have come into play. Im not one to make excuses but the heavyweight who beat me for the overall title did train at the gym and knew the guy runnuing the show. When I was backstage pumping up I was comparing myself to him and not to take anything away from him but I know I was better than him on this day. People after the show, not just my family and freinds, came up to me and said I was robbed. But you know what fuck it, just adds more fuel to the fire for me. Ill be back on stage and will bust my ass once again with no handouts. The show all together was a let down to me, totallly unorganized. Nothing like the first show I did which was a smaller show. Shit they had some 12 year old kid who was one of teh promoters sons telling us when to get ready. Kids voice was so fuckin annoying and he was fucking up big time with peoples numbers and names. Was a total shitshow behind the curtains. As far as now goes, I am taking the week off from training and still following somewhat of a strict diet but if I want to have something I will. Then come next Monday its back to teh gym and back on the heavy grind. I plan to take a full year to add more size and shape to my physique and then come next April I will sit down with my trainer and decide on a show to do. Right now I am just enjoying another win and getting back in touch with all those I have put on the backburner in the final few weeks of the prep. As soon as the pics get posted online I will post up the link for everyone to check out. Just wanted to thank everyone here for all of teh support you guys gave me. So great to be part of such a great onlne family. Truly am blessed with all I have in life.

JUGGERNAUT
04-09-12, 11:35 am
Perfect!

Madcat
04-09-12, 11:45 am
So here I am 2 days after the show and couldnt be happier. A lil pissed but still happy...lol. I won the Open Super Heavyweight Class and took 2nd in the Overall Show. I havent seen all the pictures yet but from what I have seen I couldnt be happier. The improvements I have made in not even a full years time since my last show are phenomenal in my eyes. My psoing was better than the first show and all was on point. I ahve no regrets. As far as my 2nd place showing for the overall show well lets just say some politcis and favortism may have come into play. Im not one to make excuses but the heavyweight who beat me for the overall title did train at the gym and knew the guy runnuing the show. When I was backstage pumping up I was comparing myself to him and not to take anything away from him but I know I was better than him on this day. People after the show, not just my family and freinds, came up to me and said I was robbed. But you know what fuck it, just adds more fuel to the fire for me. Ill be back on stage and will bust my ass once again with no handouts. The show all together was a let down to me, totallly unorganized. Nothing like the first show I did which was a smaller show. Shit they had some 12 year old kid who was one of teh promoters sons telling us when to get ready. Kids voice was so fuckin annoying and he was fucking up big time with peoples numbers and names. Was a total shitshow behind the curtains. As far as now goes, I am taking the week off from training and still following somewhat of a strict diet but if I want to have something I will. Then come next Monday its back to teh gym and back on the heavy grind. I plan to take a full year to add more size and shape to my physique and then come next April I will sit down with my trainer and decide on a show to do. Right now I am just enjoying another win and getting back in touch with all those I have put on the backburner in the final few weeks of the prep. As soon as the pics get posted online I will post up the link for everyone to check out. Just wanted to thank everyone here for all of teh support you guys gave me. So great to be part of such a great onlne family. Truly am blessed with all I have in life.

Man bro, congrats. That's really impressive, again! Enjoy the week off and I can't wait to see what next year brings for you.

Solid Dreams
04-09-12, 11:46 am
Great job man, that's sick! It sucks you got robbed, but what can you do really?

Are you going to put up pics?

Aggression
04-09-12, 12:03 pm
Awesome. Couldn't find any results online yesterday. Glad to see how you finished, my man. Sad to hear a show run so poorly, but it happens. And now another full year of training for the next year? Damn, son. Big. Respect.

G Diesel
04-09-12, 12:10 pm
Proud of you as always my brother... You continually raise the bar and serve as an inspiration for the whole Animal community.

Much respect, cousin. Now enjoy some serious food and recharge the battery. There is even more work to be done.

Peace, G

naturalguy
04-09-12, 12:21 pm
Congrats my brother, I knew you would crush it!

C.Coronato
04-09-12, 12:23 pm
You looked like a total fucking beast bro. Happy i got to see you on stage, you looked seriously massive. Huge growth and improvements no doubt. Dont worry about that other dude. I have found i try to steer clear of certain shows, we can talk about it at another time and ill let you know. Proud of you cousin!

J-Dawg
04-09-12, 12:28 pm

Way to go! I'm proud of you man. I knew you would do well b/c of how dedicated you are to bodybuilding and training. You put in the time and discipline 24/7 and it's really paying off! Here's to bigger and better things in the future.

deanna7272
04-09-12, 5:36 pm
So proud of you...

Congrats and enjoy...

Enforcer
04-10-12, 9:07 am
Perfect!

Two for two thus far, got to keep the momentum going

Man bro, congrats. That's really impressive, again! Enjoy the week off and I can't wait to see what next year brings for you.

Thanx bro and thanx for all of the support along the way. Def. gonna rest up and Ill be back in the gym before you know it

Great job man, that's sick! It sucks you got robbed, but what can you do really?

Are you going to put up pics?

Thanx bro and nothin you can do I know I did all I could and have no regrets, couldnt be happier. Pics will be posted soon

Awesome. Couldn't find any results online yesterday. Glad to see how you finished, my man. Sad to hear a show run so poorly, but it happens. And now another full year of training for the next year? Damn, son. Big. Respect.

They just posted up the pics today, Im gonna put the link on here. Thanx bro and thanx for all of the support you gave me. Yea show was ran like shit but wat can you do, live and learn.

Proud of you as always my brother... You continually raise the bar and serve as an inspiration for the whole Animal community.

Much respect, cousin. Now enjoy some serious food and recharge the battery. There is even more work to be done.

Peace, G

Thanx cousin, just tryin to do every1 proud here. Def. restin up for the week and will be back killin it in no time. Always work to be done, couldnt agree more. Never will be satisfied

Congrats my brother, I knew you would crush it!

Thanx NG

You looked like a total fucking beast bro. Happy i got to see you on stage, you looked seriously massive. Huge growth and improvements no doubt. Dont worry about that other dude. I have found i try to steer clear of certain shows, we can talk about it at another time and ill let you know. Proud of you cousin!

Thanx C, poured my heart into this show and couldnt be happier with how it came out. And yea would love to sit down with you and hear your feedback on future shows, def. gonna do another one and dont want it to be a shitshow like this one...lol.

Way to go! I'm proud of you man. I knew you would do well b/c of how dedicated you are to bodybuilding and training. You put in the time and discipline 24/7 and it's really paying off! Here's to bigger and better things in the future.

Thanx J, got to put in the work to get the results. Now its time to relax a lil bit and then back to the heavy grind before you know it

So proud of you...

Congrats and enjoy...

Thanx D and than for all of your support along the way, truly means alot to me

Enforcer
04-10-12, 9:07 am
http://www.njnpc.com/2012/Shows/Suburban/2012Suburban.aspx

Aggression
04-10-12, 9:10 am
I saw your post-show meal and it sounded delicious. So I made it a point to go out of my way on the route home to grab one for myself. I don't think I've ever eaten something so fast in my life.

Enforcer
04-10-12, 9:21 am
I saw your post-show meal and it sounded delicious. So I made it a point to go out of my way on the route home to grab one for myself. I don't think I've ever eaten something so fast in my life.

Hhahahahhaha nothin like a double Jack Daniels burger to really hit the spot

Big Wides
04-10-12, 10:10 am
Awesome job bro....proud of you

Enforcer
04-10-12, 3:14 pm
Awesome job bro....proud of you

Thanx Wides

B Con
04-11-12, 1:45 pm
http://www.njnpc.com/2012/Shows/Suburban/2012Suburban.aspx

Pics can't contain you son. GREAT job really proud of your hard work. Keep doing your thing. And those jack burgers are delish.

Enforcer
04-11-12, 1:46 pm
Well the show is over and now its back to work, gonna be posting back in my original journey, "Get Huge or Die." So feel free to hit me up there, gonna be posting up my offseason diet and supps very soon

Big C
04-11-12, 5:50 pm
Fuckin proud of you brother. I had no doubt you had it in the bag. I'll shoot over to your other journey to get some tips from your new diet.

Enforcer
04-12-12, 1:06 pm
Pics can't contain you son. GREAT job really proud of your hard work. Keep doing your thing. And those jack burgers are delish.

Thanx brotha, and thanx for all of your support along the way. Will do and hell yea they are delicious

Fuckin proud of you brother. I had no doubt you had it in the bag. I'll shoot over to your other journey to get some tips from your new diet.

Thanx homie, and nice Im about to post up the diet as we speak

Big Al
04-15-12, 10:29 pm
congrads....wish I could have made it.

Enforcer
04-18-12, 12:09 pm
congrads....wish I could have made it.

Thanx Al, all good, there will be at least a few more