PDA

View Full Version : Powerlifters...comment about Powerbuilding

xrealityapproachesx
01-04-12, 11:14 pm
Hey guys. I was hoping some powerlifters on here could give me some insight into the whole Metroflex Powerbuilding Basics ebook. I've been wondering if it really does deliver size and strength the way its advertised to. If so, I'd like to give it a shot after my competition. Thanks!

Carrnage
01-04-12, 11:56 pm
Any kind of training will yield results if done consistently.

The metroflex ebook is just another "generic" training book. Nothing special. But effective like everything else.

pushin weight
01-05-12, 12:16 pm
I think i can safely say that the individual is the variable of success in any program, if you bring the intensity, knowledge and dedication needed then you could potentially make any generalized program work for you.For me personally, i truck along picking up bits and pieces of different routines that i find interesting and use them all to maximize my workouts and keep things fresh and keep my body challenged.Ultimately its your body adapting to new levels of stress that ake it grow and become stronger, of course you also need adequate rest and nutrition.

Big D
01-05-12, 12:22 pm
Any template is going to yield results as previously stated it's the work and effort that you put in that's going to give u results.

xrealityapproachesx
01-05-12, 9:53 pm
Thanks guys! I don't know if I'll bother to pick it up if its just a generic book...might just stick to 5/3/1 For Powerlifting!

Big D
01-06-12, 8:48 am
Thanks guys! I don't know if I'll bother to pick it up if its just a generic book...might just stick to 5/3/1 For Powerlifting!

That's a great place to start!!
Good luck

Aggression
01-06-12, 9:44 am
G Diesel is an advocate of the 'powerbuilding' concept. I'm pretty certain it works for him, haha.

Polk17
01-06-12, 8:52 pm
G Diesel is an advocate of the 'powerbuilding' concept. I'm pretty certain it works for him, haha.

Who's this G? Is he big and strong or something???