PDA

View Full Version : Train With The Animals...

Mr. Dead
01-05-12, 2:24 pm
As per G Diesel... If anyone who will be at The Cage during Arnold Weekend wants to train with any one of the Animals, post here and tell us why. The better your response, the better your chance of being chosen.

In years past, a week or so out from The Cage, the boys will choose from the respective entries where they are selected. The event will be held at Metro Fitness in Columbus at the National ABC event on Saturday, March 3. In order to participate, you must be in Ohio and plan on being at the ABC.

ATHLETES
- The House
- Wrath
- Vinny G
- Wycked
- Big Al
- Big Byrd
- Seath242
- HIGA MONSTER
- G Diesel
- Enforcer
- J-Dawg
- Aggression
- naturalguy?

Also, from Universal
- Antoine Vaillant
- Josh Halladay
- Brad Rowe
- C.Coronato
- Nick Lepore

Bodybuilders. Powerlifters. Strongman. Reps. Pick your poison.

The Animal Crew will pick the best entries.

Mr. Dead
01-06-12, 1:02 pm
*Bump... For sum knowledge...*

G Diesel
01-06-12, 1:10 pm
I don't see why the hell not, deadman... It certainly should be.

If anyone who will be at The Cage during Arnold Weekend wants to train with any one of the Animals, post here and tell us why. The better your response, the better your chance of being chosen.

In years past, a week or so out from The Cage, the boys will choose from the respective entries where they are selected. The event will be held at Metro Fitness in Columbus either on Friday, March 2nd or Saturday, March 3rd.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
01-06-12, 1:18 pm
Sweeeeet...!!! Definitely a heck of an opportunity...!!! I got the chance to train with Vinny G, and it was a good thing I brought a notebook... The knowledge I picked up was priceless...!!!

Mr. Dead
01-06-12, 3:26 pm
BTW... Do we kow which athletes/personalities are going to be available...???

C.Coronato
01-06-12, 3:32 pm
BTW... Do we kow which athletes/personalities are going to be available...???

I dont think anything has been made public yet.

Wycked
01-07-12, 12:24 am
I'm down to torture .... I mean train someone @ the ABC lol. Anyone interested just respond here. Let's get after it!!!!

D-NUTZ
01-07-12, 10:03 pm
I'm down to torture .... I mean train someone @ the ABC lol. Anyone interested just respond here. Let's get after it!!!!

I am always looking for someone to share good whip fetish...I mean workout...with.

Mr. Dead
01-07-12, 11:00 pm

I am always looking for someone to share good whip fetish...I mean workout...with.

Niiice...!!!

Mr. Dead
01-12-12, 11:08 am
Hmmm... Quiet in here...

smoothballer
01-12-12, 2:53 pm
Hmmm... Quiet in here...

I think people are probably waiting for the list of people to choose from...

Firedrake
01-13-12, 10:51 am

Hell, Wycked's already jumped on the bandwagon, and I'd be down to train with him, if he doesn't mind working with an old man in contest prep.

That said, I'd ALSO love to train with Vinny again, like I did in '09. I've changed a bit since then. <grin>

Enforcer
01-13-12, 11:57 am
Im not a pro, but Im down to train with anyone and put them thru the ringer

Wycked
01-15-12, 2:33 am
Hell, Wycked's already jumped on the bandwagon, and I'd be down to train with him, if he doesn't mind working with an old man in contest prep.

That said, I'd ALSO love to train with Vinny again, like I did in '09. I've changed a bit since then. <grin>

I don't mind @ all bro!

P Diesel
01-15-12, 6:45 pm
im always up for goin to war ... im down for whoever wants to train w me. itll be murderous ;)

P

Blondie Weapon X
01-16-12, 7:55 am
Im ALWAYS UP for some training!
I trained with Vinny G last year!! Had a BLAST!!

Mr. Dead
01-17-12, 4:00 pm

I'm guessing that they could probably go by the list of who's going...

G Diesel
01-17-12, 4:08 pm
I've participated every year the program has been in existence and it is always an honor and a good time. Trained with many a good bro over the years.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
01-17-12, 4:26 pm
I've participated every year the program has been in existence and it is always an honor and a good time. Trained with many a good bro over the years.

Peace, G

Hopefully, one of these days, I'll have the honor of training with you...

DanTheMan
01-18-12, 2:21 am
Coronato or G,
get after me if you can handle this Asian Persuasion... I'm just sayin.

Blondie Weapon X
01-18-12, 8:46 am

Mr Dead...you are just gonna have to make it happen!! SOON!!

Kowboy
01-18-12, 11:31 am
I am just starting out in the lifting world. Being a tall guy I have found it tough for some of the exercises and would love to lift w/ someone who has been through it. I feel stronger but these long damn muscles just dont seem to grow much. I try to read as many articles as I can on the site and I love the atmosphere here. I would love to lift with a professional and get some pointers on form, execution and training. I typically lift alone so even tips on how to go heavy and be safe alone would be awesome.

Blondie Weapon X
01-18-12, 12:26 pm
I am just starting out in the lifting world. Being a tall guy I have found it tough for some of the exercises and would love to lift w/ someone who has been through it. I feel stronger but these long damn muscles just dont seem to grow much. I try to read as many articles as I can on the site and I love the atmosphere here. I would love to lift with a professional and get some pointers on form, execution and training. I typically lift alone so even tips on how to go heavy and be safe alone would be awesome.

One guy you should talk to is dannynb!
I wanted to add that Danny is not a Pro - Yet...but on his way!!

Kowboy
01-18-12, 12:32 pm
I would train with Danny, I am really open to anyone.

Wrath
01-18-12, 2:08 pm
I will be in the building!

Mr. Dead
01-18-12, 2:29 pm

Boom...!!!

Enforcer
01-18-12, 2:48 pm

Peace, G

Ill never forget my first Arnold and crushing out shoulders with you, a truly memorable experience

Blondie Weapon X
01-18-12, 3:33 pm
Boom...!!!

lol...only ONE BOOM!!
more like BOOM!!BOOM!! BOOM!!!

Firedrake
01-18-12, 4:25 pm

Oh HELLZ yeah!

G Diesel
01-18-12, 4:30 pm

No doubt my man... Looking forward to it.

Coronato or G,
get after me if you can handle this Asian Persuasion... I'm just sayin.

They don't call him The Man for nothing... I better eat my Wheaties and drink my Rage before that one.

Raw McGrizzle in the mafuckin house.

Ill never forget my first Arnold and crushing out shoulders with you, a truly memorable experience

It was awesome bro... You were a freak then, you're a freak now.

Peace, G

P Diesel
01-19-12, 12:48 am

Trebin, ill be there in full force ... dnt ever let that height shit get in ur head. so what if ur tall bro. ull b that much mroe impressive when u fill out. im 6'5 homey. get at me at the A, we will talk

P

Kowboy
01-19-12, 8:22 am
Trebin, ill be there in full force ... dnt ever let that height shit get in ur head. so what if ur tall bro. ull b that much mroe impressive when u fill out. im 6'5 homey. get at me at the A, we will talk

P

Sounds good, I appreciate it. I just noticed some of the shit at the gym I have a hard time fitting in to. I will def get with you at the Arnold. I will be there for all 3 days at The Metro and hoping to intern at the cage.

G Diesel
01-19-12, 9:15 am

P

Sounds good, I appreciate it. I just noticed some of the shit at the gym I have a hard time fitting in to. I will def get with you at the Arnold. I will be there for all 3 days at The Metro and hoping to intern at the cage.

If ever a dude perfectly pulled off being tall and jacked with nothing awkward about him, it is P Diesel. My boy's a bonafide freak.

Peace, G

P Diesel
01-19-12, 11:45 am
If ever a dude perfectly pulled off being tall and jacked with nothing awkward about him, it is P Diesel. My boy's a bonafide freak.

Peace, G

haha im a little awkward .... buuut i do get it in from time to time, G we gotta train at least one a those days bro. maybe shoulders

P

HIGA MONSTER
01-19-12, 12:45 pm

P

Peace, G
True dat. And P Diesel loves long walks on the beach too...holding his shaker bottle of water he filled from the Men's Room.

HIGA MONSTER

ToSo
01-19-12, 12:52 pm
Sweeeeet...!!! Definitely a heck of an opportunity...!!! I got the chance to train with Vinny G, and it was a good thing I brought a notebook... The knowledge I picked up was priceless...!!!

Moments like that are worth cherishing.

G Diesel
01-19-12, 3:13 pm
True dat. And P Diesel loves long walks on the beach too...holding his shaker bottle of water he filled from the Men's Room.

HIGA MONSTER

Every fucking time you post that, I actually laugh out loud. That shit was definitely manly. Haha.

Peace, G

P Diesel
01-19-12, 5:11 pm
Every fucking time you post that, I actually laugh out loud. That shit was definitely manly. Haha.

Peace, G

hahahaha, i was jsut gna say the same fuckin thing ... im sittin here dyin. i told u fellas if thats gangsta, columbus isnt gna know what hit it haha

P

J-Dawg
01-19-12, 9:00 pm
I edited MD's first post with G's statement. Be sure to get in on this fellas.

Kowboy
01-19-12, 9:06 pm
After reading through here I would definitely love a chance to work out with P Diesel or any of the animals. I have let the tall guy thing affect me in the past and it would just be nice to lift w/ someone my height. By the time of the Arnold I should be about 6 weeks in to my new plan and some professional advice would be incredible. I just want someone to teach me the ways and make the A a pain in the ass for me to walk around and view.

dannynb
01-19-12, 10:36 pm
One guy you should talk to is dannynb!
I wanted to add that Danny is not a Pro - Yet...but on his way!!

Wow, THANKS!!!! Blondie...quite flattered.

I would train with Danny, I am really open to anyone.

Being 6'2" it has takne me a long ass time to fill out to 270 and then recently dropped down to 245-250ish do to opening a gym but well on my way back up in weight. It's all about persistence bro. But I would be honored to train with you or anyone for that matter, I'm not a Pro by any means but got some knowledge to throw around.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
01-20-12, 12:31 am
Do I wanna train with a pro?? Hmmm....and if so.. Who??

dannynb
01-20-12, 12:38 am
Do I wanna train with a pro?? Hmmm....

Really....you're about to get via the web b$*&# slapped. LOL

I have had the honor to train with House, BigAnt, and Vinnie and all three times I walked away with new tools for training, nutrition and overall focus. To pass this up would be one of the biggest mistakes anyone could make.

01-20-12, 2:05 am
Really....you're about to get via the web b$*&# slapped. LOL

I have had the honor to train with House, BigAnt, and Vinnie and all three times I walked away with new tools for training, nutrition and overall focus. To pass this up would be one of the biggest mistakes anyone could make.

Hey had to make it dramatic okay! Dun dun dun...

Also do I want to be able to move Sunday at the expo/trip home! lol

01-20-12, 2:30 am
I would love the opportunity to train with Vinny G. He's been in the sport for years. He duked it out at the national level for years before finally achieving his pro card. He's where he is today, because he never gave up. My dream... wait fuck that.. my PURPOSE in life is to one day become an IFBB pro. I am young and still working on building up a strong base before I hit the stage. There are days when I want to quit. Days when I let my mind get the best of me. Times when I let haters wear me down. I know that on Vinny's long journey to a pro card that he had to endure these same things. Everyone does, and those who fail in achieving their goals are the ones that let the negativity get the best of them and give up. Not Vinny, he kept pushing back. He kept his head in the game and eventually came out on top. With over 25 years invested in the sport of bodybuilding, Vinny is an endless supply of information. At 21 years old with only about 3-4 years experience in bodybuilding, the opportunity to train with someone like Vinny would be invaluable. I have my entire bodybuilding career ahead of me, and I have big plans. Vinny was big on the scene when he was younger and a top contender at the amateur level. There is so much I could learn from him. I look forward to getting my ass kicked at the ABC if chosen.

Kowboy
01-20-12, 8:08 am
Wow, THANKS!!!! Blondie...quite flattered.

Being 6'2" it has takne me a long ass time to fill out to 270 and then recently dropped down to 245-250ish do to opening a gym but well on my way back up in weight. It's all about persistence bro. But I would be honored to train with you or anyone for that matter, I'm not a Pro by any means but got some knowledge to throw around.

That would be awesome, your or P Diesel would be great. I am just at the beginning but at 31 I hope I still have a shot at being nice and thick. I am willing to work w/ anyone who wants to take me.

Sief09
01-20-12, 2:06 pm
I trained with agression last year at the national ABC and it was awesome. I have made a lot of progress and would love to train with him again. He was a great help with really getting me started into seriously lifting and those Zebra pants he worse were awesome!

HIGA MONSTER
01-20-12, 7:09 pm
Do I wanna train with a pro?? Hmmm....and if so.. Who??
I heard CCoronato can give you some Bench Press tips. Might help your game...

LMAO

01-20-12, 8:20 pm

LMAO

Man.. Jetlag come on. Plus I didn't have optimal carb intake, I was dehydrated.. A black cat crossed my path on my way into the expo annddd my belly hurt cus I was nervous. That's pretty much every excuse I can think of. Haha

Firedrake
01-20-12, 10:31 pm
I would love the opportunity to train with Vinny G. He's been in the sport for years. He duked it out at the national level for years before finally achieving his pro card. He's where he is today, because he never gave up. My dream... wait fuck that.. my PURPOSE in life is to one day become an IFBB pro. I am young and still working on building up a strong base before I hit the stage. There are days when I want to quit. Days when I let my mind get the best of me. Times when I let haters wear me down. I know that on Vinny's long journey to a pro card that he had to endure these same things. Everyone does, and those who fail in achieving their goals are the ones that let the negativity get the best of them and give up. Not Vinny, he kept pushing back. He kept his head in the game and eventually came out on top. With over 25 years invested in the sport of bodybuilding, Vinny is an endless supply of information. At 21 years old with only about 3-4 years experience in bodybuilding, the opportunity to train with someone like Vinny would be invaluable. I have my entire bodybuilding career ahead of me, and I have big plans. Vinny was big on the scene when he was younger and a top contender at the amateur level. There is so much I could learn from him. I look forward to getting my ass kicked at the ABC if chosen.

I got to train with Vinny at my first Arnold, and there are things I learned there that I think about and use every day in the gym -- even today, on preacher bench curls. The man is a wealth of knowledge, and all too happy to share!

Blondie Weapon X
01-21-12, 8:10 pm
Is there a list of the PROs yet?

HIGA MONSTER
01-22-12, 9:24 pm
Man.. Jetlag come on. Plus I didn't have optimal carb intake, I was dehydrated.. A black cat crossed my path on my way into the expo annddd my belly hurt cus I was nervous. That's pretty much every excuse I can think of. Haha
Just busting your balls cuz. You know I still love you.

HIGA MONSTER

P Diesel
01-23-12, 1:18 am

LMAO

WOW hahaha, HIGA isnt pullin any punches ... i dnt see chase takein an ass whoopin like that twice.

P

J-Dawg
01-23-12, 9:38 am

LMAO

Ouch, LOL.

Razor
01-23-12, 10:57 am
So who's training with who? We're so unorganized haha.

smoothballer
01-23-12, 12:32 pm

I found it clearer last year with all the Animals listed. http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35226-PROMO-quot-Train-with-The-Animals-quot

Also, has it been decided if it is Friday or Saturday?

J-Dawg
01-23-12, 5:30 pm

I found it clearer last year with all the Animals listed. http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35226-PROMO-quot-Train-with-The-Animals-quot

Also, has it been decided if it is Friday or Saturday?

We'll get a final list of who's going so that anyone who is interested in the "Train With An Animal" promo can post up why in here.

Blondie Weapon X
01-23-12, 9:44 pm

nah..its still only January!! lol
Everything started coming together in February, you're just stoked about getting the ball rolling!!
I know I am....
So hey....someone get that list posted!! ha

Aggression
01-24-12, 8:58 am
I trained with agression last year at the national ABC and it was awesome. I have made a lot of progress and would love to train with him again. He was a great help with really getting me started into seriously lifting and those Zebra pants he worse were awesome!

My pleasure, bro. And fuck .. the Zubba pants, lol. I don't think they'll be making a return in 2012.

Aggression
01-24-12, 9:42 am
Here is the list of Animal Athletes that will be present at the CAGE in 2012. If you'd like to train with one of these freaks, post up and tell us why ...

- The House
- Wrath
- Vinny G
- Wycked
- Big Al
- Big Byrd
- Seath242
- HIGA MONSTER
- G Diesel
- Enforcer
- J-Dawg
- Aggression
- naturalguy?

Also, from Universal
- Antoine Vaillant
- Josh Halladay
- Brad Rowe
- C.Coronato

Bodybuilders. Powerlifters. Strongman. Pick your poison.

The Animal Crew will pick the best entries. This will go down at the National ABC Event on Saturday night so you gotta be there to qualify.

Razor
01-24-12, 9:50 am
Here is the list of Animal Athletes that will be present at the CAGE in 2012. If you'd like to train with one of these freaks, post up and tell us why ...

- The House
- Wrath
- Vinny G
- Wycked
- Big Al
- Big Byrd
- Seath242
- HIGA MONSTER
- G Diesel
- Enforcer
- J-Dawg
- Aggression
- naturalguy?

Also, from Universal
- Antoine Vaillant
- Josh Halladay
- Brad Rowe
- C.Coronato

The Animal Crew will pick the best entries. This will go down at the National ABC Event on Saturday night so you gotta be there to qualify.

G.Diesel.

Never trained with him and been dying to do for quite some time. I'm long overdue for an ass-kicking and it's time to go to school.

Enforcer
01-24-12, 11:29 am
Shit, for me its just an honor to have my name up there on that list

smoothballer
01-24-12, 12:14 pm

- The House
- Wrath
- Vinny G
- Wycked
- Big Al
- Big Byrd
- Seath242
- HIGA MONSTER
- G Diesel
- Enforcer
- J-Dawg
- Aggression
- naturalguy?

Also, from Universal
- Antoine Vaillant
- Josh Halladay
- Brad Rowe
- C.Coronato

Damn that is a badass list. Decisions, Desisions....

Sief09
01-24-12, 9:07 pm
My pleasure, bro. And fuck .. the Zubba pants, lol. I don't think they'll be making a return in 2012.

haha it's all good just trying to score some brownie points for the final pick! Either way I am just pumped for my 2nd Arnold and the National ABC

Wycked
01-24-12, 9:54 pm
Who's training what?

01-24-12, 10:09 pm
Who's training what?

I think everyone is afraid to train with you Wyck. Might be too large and too in charge. haha

Firedrake
01-24-12, 11:31 pm
I think everyone is afraid to train with you Wyck. Might be too large and too in charge. haha

Nope, not hardly! I'd be down for getting Wycked with him! I like his 'tude! I'll be 8 weeks out of my show at the Kentucky Derby (no, I'm not running against the horses . . .lifting 'em, maybe.) I'm coming home with the swords both for Over 50 and Masters Overall. Trying to decide if I have the stones to enter the Open class.

I figure Mike can drive me hard enough to make the session count.

That said, if someone beats me for that gig, I haven't see Wrath since the Animal road Show to the O in 2010 -- I want to see if my biceps look any better next to his than they did then.

Vinny would make a great choice, too -- I learned a lot from him 3 years ago, and continue to do so every time we interact.

Wycked
01-25-12, 1:00 am

Afraid of what? Lol I'm a big teddy bear lol.......... That will rip u apart if u piss me off lmfao

Jk guys

Seriously most of u would be surprised to see how I lift. I'm very technical and pay attention to the smallest detail. No wasted motion and constant tension on the muscle is what I preach

freighttraindane
01-25-12, 11:01 am
Afraid of what? Lol I'm a big teddy bear lol.......... That will rip u apart if u piss me off lmfao

Jk guys

Seriously most of u would be surprised to see how I lift. I'm very technical and pay attention to the smallest detail. No wasted motion and constant tension on the muscle is what I preach

He isn't kidding about this. I had the pleasure of training with Wycked last year at the National ABC, when training with Mike, there is ZERO wasted motion. Every exercise is done with perfect form and tension. I had never trained with that much discipline to form in my training. It was an eye opening training session and one that I will not forget. I still use the things I learned from him to the day in my training routines. If you are going to do a movement, make it count!! Looking forward to cathing up with you again this year Wycked.

Kowboy
01-25-12, 11:17 am
I would like to work with P Diesel. Based on his post earlier and him being tall and offering to help me out this is the route I would like to go. I am hoping to be slimmed down quite a bit by the Arnold and that should give me a good base to finally start packing on the pounds to get bigger. It can be very frustrating to put on muscle at my height. I was very overweight and recently paid to have a plan wrote out to help me lose the weight so I can start fresh with packing on solid muscle. I am really hoping to get in a good shoulder, bi's and tri's workout with him at the ABC.

Thunder Chicken
01-29-12, 12:09 pm
If I could pick someone to workout with it would have to be House! I pick him because I have watched him workout out many of times at different ABC's in Ohio, he just knows how to get it done! Another thing about him is I can relate to him as a family man, I have a son and work all the time and am lucky to even make it to the gym some nights, and to see this man take care of his family and get that big is awesome!

Wycked
01-29-12, 10:19 pm
He isn't kidding about this. I had the pleasure of training with Wycked last year at the National ABC, when training with Mike, there is ZERO wasted motion. Every exercise is done with perfect form and tension. I had never trained with that much discipline to form in my training. It was an eye opening training session and one that I will not forget. I still use the things I learned from him to the day in my training routines. If you are going to do a movement, make it count!! Looking forward to cathing up with you again this year Wycked.

It will be good to see u too bro!

deanna7272
01-30-12, 8:52 am
I wouldn't want to take away from others by throwing my name in for Saturday (lol) but wouldn't pass up the opportunity to get a little schooling on Thursday and/or Friday...

twoheadedboy
02-01-12, 1:26 am
It would be an honor to train with anyone on that list. Anyone who would be willing to show me the ropes on power cleans, and/or provide pointers on deads and squats (my two faves especially the former), I'm game - especially as it pertains to being a 6' guy who is longer in the legs than the torso, so I'm taller than a lot of lifters and bodybuilders.

Since the plan is to lift 2 days in a row, the first night is going to be based around low volume deads for me, and night 2 will be high volume squats.

Kowboy
02-02-12, 7:43 am
It would be an honor to train with anyone on that list. Anyone who would be willing to show me the ropes on power cleans, and/or provide pointers on deads and squats (my two faves especially the former), I'm game - especially as it pertains to being a 6' guy who is longer in the legs than the torso, so I'm taller than a lot of lifters and bodybuilders.

Since the plan is to lift 2 days in a row, the first night is going to be based around low volume deads for me, and night 2 will be high volume squats.

I would like to watch the power cleans if you get someone. I hear you man, I am 6'5" and it is a pain in the ass lol. Squats and deads are something I am still working on for form as well so I could always watch that one.

Razor
02-02-12, 8:47 am
I wouldn't want to take away from others by throwing my name in for Saturday (lol) but wouldn't pass up the opportunity to get a little schooling on Thursday and/or Friday...

sooo Dee you training with Wycked then? :D

deanna7272
02-02-12, 9:01 am
sooo Dee you training with Wycked then? :D

I am not TOO PROUD to say.... That thought scares me.... ;) Just teasin'....

Wonder if he has any tips that can help me achieve my figure girl butt that I need for the stage?? Hmmmm....

dannynb
02-02-12, 9:22 am
I'm training with my brother Rage one of the nights there. Other then that I would love to train with House or Vinny again but am interested in working with Wycked since he's closer to my height he could possibly show me some things.

HIGA MONSTER
02-02-12, 9:52 am

I'm down for Deads and Squats bro with you.
I'm sure Seath308 would also love to help with Squats but we can let him respond.

HIGA MONSTER

twoheadedboy
02-03-12, 12:40 am
That would be awesome...your reputation precedes you, bro!

Seath308
02-03-12, 1:15 am
I'm sure Seath308 would also love to help with Squats but we can let him respond.

HIGA MONSTER

I love helping people's squat! I'm down for sure!

BringTheCarnage
02-03-12, 6:04 am

- The House
- Wrath
- Vinny G
- Wycked
- Big Al
- Big Byrd
- Seath242
- HIGA MONSTER
- G Diesel
- Enforcer
- J-Dawg
- Aggression
- naturalguy?

Also, from Universal
- Antoine Vaillant
- Josh Halladay
- Brad Rowe
- C.Coronato

Are you kidding me Wrath is in the House and Ill be the first to jump all over this one. Frank inspires me not only because of his obvious hard work and dedication to the sport but the intensity that he brings to the table. He has such a "never say die" attitude that I try to live by myself, I mean after a right triceps tendon tearing and repairing with surgery he bounces back like a champion and worse of all that devastating car accident in early 2010 that left Wrath with a collapsed lung, severed spleen and snapped clavical he trys to simply walk it off and eventually makes it ,not only back to the sport of bodybuilding but a 4th place toronto pro, 3rd place in in PBW and walking on stage in the 2011 Olympia ,the biggest show in the world, i mean most people would have rolled over and died had this happen to them. I met him for the first time hanging around the cage last year and had him sign the bill of my animal hat, now instead of framing it somewhere to display it I wear it most training days and especially heavy ass hard to get through days where I pull my hat a little over my eyes focus on the set and look up at the signature for inspiration when im digging it deep for that one extra rep. All of these reason and more is why I would be honored to train along side Wrath and learn as much about character from him as I will training tips.

Thanks for the time and opportunity Animal is truly an amazing company.

G Diesel
02-03-12, 9:07 am
G.Diesel.

Never trained with him and been dying to do for quite some time. I'm long overdue for an ass-kicking and it's time to go to school.

We're on bro and I'd be honored. We've gotta see who else wants to do work along with us.

Peace, G

Nix0r
02-03-12, 9:09 am
We're on bro and I'd be honored. We've gotta see who else wants to do work along with us.

Peace, G

I'm in. Hell, why not? What day we thinking?

G Diesel
02-03-12, 9:14 am
I'm in. Hell, why not? What day we thinking?

Saturday night at the National ABC.

Peace, G

Nix0r
02-03-12, 9:16 am

Peace, G

Awwww G, you're not gonna be participatin' in the giant-ass deadlift-off that night? :P

bigkahuna08
02-03-12, 3:10 pm
I would like to train with Vinny G! I am preparing for my first contest in August, and would like to get some insight from the seasoned vet of the crew. I have a genetic disease in my legs and have a hard time battling the genetics of it all, but I feel Vinny would be the man to give me insight on a newer style of leg training. See you guys at the CAGE! I am pumped, booked the hotel today!

BringTheCarnage
02-05-12, 10:34 pm
I think I just heard a pin drop in here.....

Mr. Dead
02-05-12, 10:38 pm
I think I just heard a pin drop in here.....

Calm before the storm...???

Wycked
02-06-12, 10:25 am
I am not TOO PROUD to say.... That thought scares me.... ;) Just teasin'....

Wonder if he has any tips that can help me achieve my figure girl butt that I need for the stage?? Hmmmm....

Training figure girls is something I do very well. Helped 2 girls achieve pro cards. The most recent was my client I've been train for the past 4 years. She got here IFBB pro card last year @ the canadian nationals.

Figure is my thing so it be a pleasure help u out and show u some tricks and maybe help u achieve better tension on the muscle. Especially the one's u may have trouble targeting.

Razor
02-06-12, 10:32 am
Training figure girls is something I do very well. Helped 2 girls achieve pro cards.

That's awesome!

deanna7272
02-06-12, 10:39 am
Training figure girls is something I do very well. Helped 2 girls achieve pro cards. The most recent was my client I've been train for the past 4 years. She got here IFBB pro card last year @ the canadian nationals.

Figure is my thing so it be a pleasure help u out and show u some tricks and maybe help u achieve better tension on the muscle. Especially the one's u may have trouble targeting.

SCORE!!! (lol)... That's awesome!! I have always just done what I have known because I don't really have ladies, in the know, around to bounce ideas off of... I have friends that have their Pro cards (figure, fitness, and physique) but being hours away from them is a little difficult to network with other than once or twice a year... ;)

I was making a funny, but if it's not too much I would love to pick your brain a little...

freighttraindane
02-06-12, 11:18 am
I love helping people's squat! I'm down for sure!

HIGA MONSTER

I know that the 2 of you are already going to be working with someone, but I would greatly appreciate the chance to train with you guys as well. As a fellow big man I could really learn a lot from 2 accomplished powerlifters/strongmen like yourselves. I specifically need some help with my deadlift form and I would like to be pushed and make any minor tweaks to my squat. So is there any chance I can join in on the fun with this group of big men?

BringTheCarnage
02-06-12, 11:19 am
Calm before the storm...???

Heres hoping bro! Figure everyone will be all over this I mean they were last year. but better chance for me I guess ill take that as a win lol

Wycked
02-07-12, 12:42 am
SCORE!!! (lol)... That's awesome!! I have always just done what I have known because I don't really have ladies, in the know, around to bounce ideas off of... I have friends that have their Pro cards (figure, fitness, and physique) but being hours away from them is a little difficult to network with other than once or twice a year... ;)

I was making a funny, but if it's not too much I would love to pick your brain a little...

I'd love to help so pick away!

deanna7272
02-07-12, 12:45 am
I'd lov to help so pick away!

Thanks SO much... I am really excited now, as IF time isn't creeping slow enough as it is...lol

HIGA MONSTER
02-07-12, 12:55 am
I know that the 2 of you are already going to be working with someone, but I would greatly appreciate the chance to train with you guys as well. As a fellow big man I could really learn a lot from 2 accomplished powerlifters/strongmen like yourselves. I specifically need some help with my deadlift form and I would like to be pushed and make any minor tweaks to my squat. So is there any chance I can join in on the fun with this group of big men?
Hell yea brotha! Lets do it!

This is great bro! Seath and HIGA are honored!

HIGA MONSTER

freighttraindane
02-07-12, 2:34 pm
Hell yea brotha! Lets do it!

This is great bro! Seath and HIGA are honored!

HIGA MONSTER

AWESOME! so pumped to train with you guys!!!

Seath308
02-07-12, 10:51 pm

Hell yeah man its going to be a great training session! Lets throw some fucking weight around!!!!!

HIGA MONSTER
02-07-12, 11:48 pm
"MO BIGGAH...MO BETTAH!"

Hell yeah man its going to be a great training session! Lets throw some fucking weight around!!!!!
Pumped bro! Can't wait!

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

wedge
02-08-12, 1:02 pm
I'd love the opportunity to throw some weight around with Higa Monster. I have some smaller strongman shows under my belt and and looking to do some more in the future and I think I could benefit from his knowledge. He's already helped me out here and there with questions I've had.

HIGA MONSTER
02-08-12, 1:20 pm
I'd love the opportunity to throw some weight around with Higa Monster. I have some smaller strongman shows under my belt and and looking to do some more in the future and I think I could benefit from his knowledge. He's already helped me out here and there with questions I've had.
Hell yeah! Lets do this bro! Add it to the list!

HIGA MONSTER & Seath 308
1. twoheadedboy (squats, deadlifts)
2. Trebin (power cleans)
3. freighttraindan (squats)
4. wedge (strongman)

Kowboy
02-08-12, 1:29 pm
I am totally down for some help w/ deads and squats as well if you are teaching.

phenomorob
02-08-12, 1:50 pm
I'm gonna be at the Arnold this year and would dig the chance to push my limits with these guys! I'm not a pro but i'm no slouch either. I hit it hard every time. Hit me back!

HIGA MONSTER
02-08-12, 2:52 pm
I am totally down for some help w/ deads and squats as well if you are teaching.
Done deal cuz.

HIGA MONSTER & Seath 308
2. Trebin (power cleans, squats, deadlifts)
4. wedge (strongman)

freighttraindane
02-08-12, 2:55 pm
Updated!

HIGA MONSTER & Seath 308
3. freighttraindan (squats, deadlifts)
4. wedge (strongman)

smoothballer
02-08-12, 4:25 pm
Aggression

If he's down to train with me I would like to train with Aggression. I definitely want in on the Deadlift-Off that he has got going so I figure why not hit the rest of the weights with him after the main event. I have been following his powerlifting progress and have been very impressed. As a fellow amateur raw powerlifter it would be awesome to train along side someone who has also battled in the trenches to get where he is at now.

#PRsForTheTaking #TeamBringIt

Madcat
02-08-12, 4:31 pm
I worked out with Enforcer last year and actually just PM'd him about possibly hitting it again. I changed my training style a ton with what I took from those nights and have made by far the best gains in the gym ever. Hopefully I can squeeze in with him again, and pick up some more stuff this year.

Seath308
02-08-12, 5:08 pm
Updated!

HIGA MONSTER & Seath 308
3. freighttraindan (squats, deadlifts)
4. wedge (strongman)

Can't wait to help you guys out!

DanTheMan
02-08-12, 10:34 pm

Peace, G

I know with Razor and Nix y'all are some big boys, but you got any room for this youngin?

DanTheMan
02-08-12, 10:35 pm
Gettin some worCk done with my two boys... Friday night, arms?

Enforcer
02-10-12, 12:14 pm
I worked out with Enforcer last year and actually just PM'd him about possibly hitting it again. I changed my training style a ton with what I took from those nights and have made by far the best gains in the gym ever. Hopefully I can squeeze in with him again, and pick up some more stuff this year.

Just saw your PM bro, and hell yea lets do this shit again, bigger and badder than last year

G Diesel
02-10-12, 12:19 pm
I know with Razor and Nix y'all are some big boys, but you got any room for this youngin?

Of course my brother... Done deal. Count on it.

Peace, G

Nix0r
02-10-12, 12:46 pm

Peace, G

Shit just got real.

Razor
02-10-12, 12:51 pm

Peace, G

Did an earthquake just happen?

Madcat
02-10-12, 3:05 pm
Just saw your PM bro, and hell yea lets do this shit again, bigger and badder than last year

Always bro, looking forward to it!

DanTheMan
02-11-12, 5:26 pm
Did an earthquake just happen?

i think we all just took syncronized steps and shook the world a bit... no biggie.

02-11-12, 6:30 pm

Im going to go ahead and pull my entry to give someone else a shot. Spoke with Vinny and I think we are going to try to train on Thursday night. SOMEBODY JUMP ON THIS!!!! Its a great opportunity to train with any of these guys. Something you will never forget!

Razor
02-12-12, 8:50 pm
i think we all just took syncronized steps and shook the world a bit... no biggie.

haha pretty damn excited for this, i won't lie.

Mr. Dead
02-12-12, 11:26 pm
If it wasn't for the fact that my injury would slow everybody down, I'd be all over this...!!! I learned a ton, when I trained with Vinny...!!!

kcburrows
02-14-12, 10:22 am
I WOULD KILL FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRAIN WITH WRATH! Frank is the fuckin man and the reason I started lifting seriously in the first place. All of these guys are A-list people who have unparallel knowledge of the game but my top 2 picks would be raw mcgraw or Antoine Valliant. Let me tell you why...I am training for my first show this year, I finally grew some balls and decided to step on the stage and I have to think Frank first and foremost for that. Competing is something I have always wanted to do but gave myself a million excuses why I wasnt big enough or couldnt get shredded enough or whatever. I have always been a follower of Frank and then reading about his accident and the man comes back not letting anything stopping him and steps foot on the biggest fucking stage of all! Are u kidding me, when I got done reading about his comeback to the toronto pro all I kept thinking was, "well the hell is my excuse?" The man has so much knowledge and brings such intensity and focus when he trains it would be a huge honor to train with him, and just to learn just a little about the mind set that he brings when hitting the iron its just absolutely amazing. I would literally do anything to win this competition, you can test me on that! Thats how much I look up to frank and view his work not only as motivating but inspiring as well! (And i will make sure to find the best choc chip pancakes in c'bus. We all know thats mcgraths weakness! lol) A.V. would be anopther huge honor to train with. Congrats and props to Him for signing with MD. This Dude is so legit on so many levels. He's a fuckin monster, and i'm pretty sure i little crazy as shit as well!! Which is why it would be awesome to train with him. He is for sure going to get his pro card this yr and he's definitely going to be in the mix for best bodybuilders around. Like mcgraw he's got the old school physique that I aim and strive for I mean one quad is as fuckin big as his waist is! It would just be an incredible opportunity to pick his brain and hear not only about his accomplishments but also the difficuts he's faced while on his way to his pro card while still workng a 9-5. That takes balance control and discipline! SO both of these guys would be an amazing honor for me personally and I would love to push myself past any limit i've ever pushed it past before with the help of these guys.

G Diesel
02-14-12, 10:37 am
Saturday night delts at the National ABC w/ Razor, Nix and DanTheMan.

Sounds epic to me. Looking forward to it for real.

Peace, G

Aggression
02-14-12, 11:03 am
Aggression

If he's down to train with me I would like to train with Aggression. I definitely want in on the Deadlift-Off that he has got going so I figure why not hit the rest of the weights with him after the main event. I have been following his powerlifting progress and have been very impressed. As a fellow amateur raw powerlifter it would be awesome to train along side someone who has also battled in the trenches to get where he is at now.

#PRsForTheTaking #TeamBringIt

Let's lift some heavy shit.

smoothballer
02-14-12, 11:13 am

Fuck Yes!

C.Coronato
02-14-12, 11:22 am
Gettin some worCk done with my two boys... Friday night, arms?

Yo you got it brotha! Lets fucking wreak havoc.

Razor
02-14-12, 3:35 pm
Some real nice insanity going on in here.

Razor
02-14-12, 3:36 pm

Peace, G

Same here bro!

02-15-12, 4:44 am
Anybody wanna train with me?:/ sighhh.

HIGA MONSTER
02-15-12, 9:31 am
Anybody wanna train with me?:/ sighhh.
Aren't you the guy who had "jetlag" at the Olympia? The one that CCoronato beat in the bench press?

LMAO

Mr. Dead
02-15-12, 11:50 am
Aren't you the guy who had "jetlag" at the Olympia? The one that CCoronato beat in the bench press?

LMAO

Ouch...

Universal Rep
02-15-12, 2:31 pm

LMAO

Them's fightin' words. Ur talkin' about Chase Browning. THE Chase Browning...

dannynb
02-15-12, 2:32 pm

LMAO

LOL

Razor
02-15-12, 2:32 pm

Who?

02-15-12, 2:38 pm
I feel like a leper... Shunned by my own people.

Universal Rep
02-15-12, 2:44 pm
Who?

Chase...... Chase Browning???

Now ya and MD can get together and start a cause... Hahahahaha.

Mr. Dead
02-15-12, 2:45 pm

http://d37nnnqwv9amwr.cloudfront.net/entries/icons/original/000/004/191/cone_of_shame.jpg

Razor
02-15-12, 2:45 pm

Ladies and Gents, the post of the day. We should give out awards.

Mr. Dead
02-15-12, 2:47 pm

Some can handle it...

Universal Rep
02-15-12, 2:51 pm

"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member." - G. Marx

Mr. Dead
02-15-12, 2:53 pm
"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member." - G. Marx

Groucho Marx... The master of the "one-liner"...

G Diesel
02-15-12, 4:26 pm

LMAO

Who?

Chase...... Chase Browning???

Chase is one of my highest rated future prospects... Bullies like you are only gonna be able to hold this kid down for so long.

Paybacks are a cold, vengeful beeyotch, gents. You heard it here.

Peace, G

smoothballer
02-15-12, 4:31 pm
Chase is one of my highest rated future prospects... Bullies like you are only gonna be able to hold this kid down for so long.

Peace, G

This came to mind... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLE_emfAd74

Firedrake
02-15-12, 4:41 pm
Having discussed it elsewhere, Wycked and I are going to be tearing things up. Seems he doesn't mind working with an old phart. <grin>

deanna7272
02-15-12, 5:35 pm
Having discussed it elsewhere, Wycked and I are going to be tearing things up. Seems he doesn't mind working with an old phart. <grin>

Or a girl... I love the equal opportunity torture... ;)

Universal Rep
02-15-12, 6:09 pm

Peace, G

Oooh, I iz tremblin'... Har har...

dannynb
02-15-12, 6:20 pm
Hell I'm game to jump in somewhere. I know I'll be hitting it with Rage, just not sure what night.

HIGA MONSTER
02-15-12, 6:42 pm

Peace, G
No cuz, I'm just busting his balls. I didn't mean it that way.

I only give Seath308 alot of shit. Cause he deserves it...
HIGA MONSTER

Nix0r
02-15-12, 10:21 pm
Aggs, do you want to move some heavy shit Thursday or Friday?

DaN78
02-15-12, 11:17 pm
Im 19 with a close to 700 lb deadlift and close to a 600 lb squat all natural with belts and wraps but no suits, i weigh 315 roughly and 6' tall i think being so young one of you pros would love to just beat the hell out of me.

As per G Diesel... If anyone who will be at The Cage during Arnold Weekend wants to train with any one of the Animals, post here and tell us why. The better your response, the better your chance of being chosen.

In years past, a week or so out from The Cage, the boys will choose from the respective entries where they are selected. The event will be held at Metro Fitness in Columbus at the National ABC event on Saturday, March 3. In order to participate, you must be in Ohio and plan on being at the ABC.

ATHLETES
- The House
- Wrath
- Vinny G
- Wycked
- Big Al
- Big Byrd
- Seath242
- HIGA MONSTER
- G Diesel
- Enforcer
- J-Dawg
- Aggression
- naturalguy?

Also, from Universal
- Antoine Vaillant
- Josh Halladay
- Brad Rowe
- C.Coronato
- Nick Lepore

Bodybuilders. Powerlifters. Strongman. Reps. Pick your poison.

The Animal Crew will pick the best entries.

HIGA MONSTER
02-16-12, 12:48 am
Im 19 with a close to 700 lb deadlift and close to a 600 lb squat all natural with belts and wraps but no suits, i weigh 315 roughly and 6' tall i think being so young one of you pros would love to just beat the hell out of me.
Bro, jump on in with me and Seath308.

We already got 3 other guys lifting with us!
HIGA MONSTER

02-16-12, 1:38 am

HIGA MONSTER

Yeah ya big bully.

I know its all in good fun.... Most of the time haha

02-16-12, 1:40 am

Peace, G

My #1 "supporter". Thanks G.

DanTheMan
02-16-12, 8:46 pm

Peace, G

Game onnnnn.... BOULDERS FOR SHOULDERS BABY!

Blondie Weapon X
02-16-12, 10:10 pm
I would like to train with Erik Fankhouser.
Since meeting Erik at the Cincinnati ABC a few years ago, I have followed his career closely, and he's a tremendous inspiration to me.
I will be competing again in May, and I really want to get some insight into the Y3T training he is currently doing.
Plus, I guess it doesn't hurt that he's one of my favorite Pro Bodybuilders too!

Beastin'
02-16-12, 10:44 pm
damn im rolling solo..... i need someone to train with........ im blasting shoulders or chest.... "House" would be weapon of choice also

shortstack
02-17-12, 11:22 am
So I'm going to throw my hat in to train with J-Dawg this year and here's why!!! I've been going to the AC every year since the first year I signed up with Animal in 07.

The first year that I attended the AC, 08, I got invited to go to the morning breakfast with a bunch of other guys that were working the cage including, the great Big Wides, ghost, Toni, Grant, and of course the chi town boys Phil and Josh. I wasn't working it
but since I was with them I got to go along anyway. J Dawg had introduced himself at some point during that morning and gave me a T Shirt. Didn't care that I was just tagging along made me feel like I belonged.
Since that morning there is not one AC or Olympia that I've attended where he didn't remember my real name,shake my hand, and welcome me. He even got me into the Golds in Vegas later that same year to train with them after the expo set up because I happened to be in town.

As if all of that flowers crap isn't enough, he's a hell of a dedicated lifter as well and someone that I know will push me to do my best. Sat night is about brother hood, and although I have similar stories about each of the animal/universal guys, J-Dawg's my pick for this year.

Jeremy

1st Arnold Classic
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg232/shortstack74/Arnold%20Classic/100_2930.jpg
1st Olympia Expo
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg232/shortstack74/Olympia%202008/100_3944.jpg

G Diesel
02-17-12, 11:37 am

HIGA MONSTER

I know and it was hilarious, I just had to get the kid's back to even it out.

My #1 "supporter". Thanks G.

My man... You do pay attention.

Game onnnnn.... BOULDERS FOR SHOULDERS BABY!

Yeah kid... Time to get JACKED.

So I'm going to throw my hat in to train with J-Dawg this year and here's why!!! I've been going to the AC every year since the first year I signed up with Animal in 07.

The first year that I attended the AC, 08, I got invited to go to the morning breakfast with a bunch of other guys that were working the cage including, the great Big Wides, ghost, Toni, Grant, and of course the chi town boys Phil and Josh. I wasn't working it
but since I was with them I got to go along anyway. J Dawg had introduced himself at some point during that morning and gave me a T Shirt. Didn't care that I was just tagging along made me feel like I belonged.
Since that morning there is not one AC or Olympia that I've attended where he didn't remember my real name,shake my hand, and welcome me. He even got me into the Golds in Vegas later that same year to train with them after the expo set up because I happened to be in town.

As if all of that flowers crap isn't enough, he's a hell of a dedicated lifter as well and someone that I know will push me to do my best. Sat night is about brother hood, and although I have similar stories about each of the animal/universal guys, J-Dawg's my pick for this year.

Jeremy

Agreed. J is the man and one of my favorite training partners.

Peace, G

Razor
02-17-12, 2:22 pm

Peace, G

It's all love for the homie brotha. He knows that. haha

Blondie Weapon X
02-18-12, 12:49 am
damn im rolling solo..... i need someone to train with........ im blasting shoulders or chest.... "House" would be weapon of choice also

I would be up for either too!! I could REALLY use the shoulder work, one of my weakest links!!

House!! Pick us!!!

13 days til Arnold......

02-18-12, 1:55 am

Jeremy

1st Arnold Classic
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg232/shortstack74/Arnold%20Classic/100_2930.jpg
1st Olympia Expo
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg232/shortstack74/Olympia%202008/100_3944.jpg

J-Dawg is def one hard training, dedicated, and INTELLIGENT dude.

Gino
02-18-12, 9:34 am
I just wanna put names to faces and have a kick ass time while im there. I think we can all agree that just having a chance to train with some motivated SOBs will be a great time in itself. First ABC event hoping to come back with some good knowledge and even better memories.

Beastin'
02-19-12, 9:10 pm
I would be up for either too!! I could REALLY use the shoulder work, one of my weakest links!!

House!! Pick us!!!

13 days til Arnold......

maybe hes scared..... lol def would be a great session.......

Blondie Weapon X
02-20-12, 1:01 pm
maybe hes scared..... lol def would be a great session.......

lol...yeah right...im scared!!!

Thunder Chicken
02-20-12, 1:40 pm
this is a great opportunity for people to learn new tricks i hope i get picked (house) but if i could workout with any of the pro's it would help!

C.Coronato
02-20-12, 4:17 pm

LMAO

YIKES! lol.

Beastin'
02-20-12, 8:34 pm
lol...yeah right...im scared!!!

hahaha you cant be scared, its not alowed!

dannynb
02-21-12, 12:02 am
Will be killing back, rear delts, and traps with Rage on friday....but open to hit it with anyone on Saturday.

Vinny G
02-21-12, 6:30 am
I'll be there...i'm game!

Vinny G
02-21-12, 6:33 am
i feel like a leper... Shunned by my own people.

now you are training with me!

02-21-12, 11:14 am
now you are training with me!

What are we training Vin? Saturdays are generally chest or arms for me depending on how it falls. Wednesday is legs, Thursdays supposed to be an off day, so I'm really game for whatever.

Universal Rep
02-21-12, 12:06 pm
1st Olympia Expo

Who are those three fellas in Animal shirts?

Vinny G
02-21-12, 2:07 pm
What are we training Vin? Saturdays are generally chest or arms for me depending on how it falls. Wednesday is legs, Thursdays supposed to be an off day, so I'm really game for whatever.

Not sure yet, but i'm open!

Enforcer
02-21-12, 2:32 pm
Who are those three fellas in Animal shirts?

I remember that Olympia, had a blast

deanna7272
02-21-12, 9:42 pm
I think all of us that are prepping should have a play date... DOING CARDIO!!!! ;)

Kokdiesel25
02-21-12, 10:39 pm

Yo bro I'm new to the forum but been following everyone for years. I was at the cage last year and it was the best booth there but I'm gettin ready for the Mr Pittsburgh and would love some training tips next week...

kcburrows
02-23-12, 2:02 pm
any official word on when winners will be selected??

D-NUTZ
02-23-12, 4:14 pm
Is anyone hitting legs on Saturday???

J.Halladay
02-24-12, 10:55 am
Yo you got it brotha! Lets fucking wreak havoc.

I might have to throw a curve ball in here boys, what do you say we smash some chest instead??

Big Byrd
02-24-12, 11:37 am

Ill take this one...

pm me and we'll get the details

Aggression
02-24-12, 12:42 pm

Ill take this one...

pm me and we'll get the details

Oh boy. This gon' be good.

Big Al
02-24-12, 2:46 pm
I'm down for a workout....The best workout I see so far is Wycked and D training butts...I want in on that!!!!!!!!!
Sounds fun.

Vinny G
02-24-12, 4:27 pm
Who is joining Chase and I?

02-24-12, 4:58 pm

Oh yeah, anyone else want in on the torture? Big weights or fast pace? What you feelin Vin? Why not both.

deanna7272
02-24-12, 6:58 pm
I'm down for a workout....The best workout I see so far is Wycked and D training butts...I want in on that!!!!!!!!!
Sounds fun.

And THAT'S why I love ya!!! ;)

Big Al
02-24-12, 7:24 pm
And THAT'S why I love ya!!! ;)

So.................Am I in??

Beastin'
02-24-12, 8:04 pm
Oh yeah, anyone else want in on the torture? Big weights or fast pace? What you feelin Vin? Why not both.

what ya training bro?

deanna7272
02-24-12, 11:25 pm
So.................Am I in??

You bet!!

BringTheCarnage
02-25-12, 1:08 am

It just feels like I should join in on this lol It feels like its the right thing to do. Learn and lift with my best bro and a Veteran of the sport.

Wrath
02-25-12, 5:34 am
I WOULD KILL FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRAIN WITH WRATH! Frank is the fuckin man and the reason I started lifting seriously in the first place. All of these guys are A-list people who have unparallel knowledge of the game but my top 2 picks would be raw mcgraw or Antoine Valliant. Let me tell you why...I am training for my first show this year, I finally grew some balls and decided to step on the stage and I have to think Frank first and foremost for that. Competing is something I have always wanted to do but gave myself a million excuses why I wasnt big enough or couldnt get shredded enough or whatever. I have always been a follower of Frank and then reading about his accident and the man comes back not letting anything stopping him and steps foot on the biggest fucking stage of all! Are u kidding me, when I got done reading about his comeback to the toronto pro all I kept thinking was, "well the hell is my excuse?" The man has so much knowledge and brings such intensity and focus when he trains it would be a huge honor to train with him, and just to learn just a little about the mind set that he brings when hitting the iron its just absolutely amazing. I would literally do anything to win this competition, you can test me on that! Thats how much I look up to frank and view his work not only as motivating but inspiring as well! (And i will make sure to find the best choc chip pancakes in c'bus. We all know thats mcgraths weakness! lol) A.V. would be anopther huge honor to train with. Congrats and props to Him for signing with MD. This Dude is so legit on so many levels. He's a fuckin monster, and i'm pretty sure i little crazy as shit as well!! Which is why it would be awesome to train with him. He is for sure going to get his pro card this yr and he's definitely going to be in the mix for best bodybuilders around. Like mcgraw he's got the old school physique that I aim and strive for I mean one quad is as fuckin big as his waist is! It would just be an incredible opportunity to pick his brain and hear not only about his accomplishments but also the difficuts he's faced while on his way to his pro card while still workng a 9-5. That takes balance control and discipline! SO both of these guys would be an amazing honor for me personally and I would love to push myself past any limit i've ever pushed it past before with the help of these guys.

Hey man I'm down to train you!
Get BIG! Or DIE tryin!

Wrath
02-25-12, 8:35 am

Get BIG! Or DIE tryin!

Blondie Weapon X
02-25-12, 9:02 am
Beastin, I think YOU scared the House away!!!
or maybe it was that Thunder Chicken guy!!! LOL

kcburrows
02-25-12, 12:22 pm
Get BIG! Or DIE tryin!

hell yeah bro words to live by. i'm there to learn and take notes. i'm down to train anything. didnt know what ur cycle is. just lemme kno. thanks again wrath it'll be an honor...a painful honor i'm sure..haha

Beastin'
02-25-12, 1:46 pm
Beastin, I think YOU scared the House away!!!
or maybe it was that Thunder Chicken guy!!! LOL

hahahaha.... :( guess ill have to find someone else who isnt scared lol jk jk jk

Vinny G
02-25-12, 6:06 pm

Back or Shoulders....not sure yet.

DanTheMan
02-25-12, 7:21 pm
I might have to throw a curve ball in here boys, what do you say we smash some chest instead??

chest is good with me! --Christian?
I got shoulders with G, nix and razor on saturday but I'm always down for some heavy benchapalooza

02-25-12, 7:56 pm
Back or Shoulders....not sure yet.

Either would be cool with me. Regardless I wanna pick your brain on delts. They were a strong point for me when I started so I've neglected them to bring up other things. Now they are lagging wayyyy behind.

The House
02-26-12, 5:44 pm
I would like to train with Erik Fankhouser.
Since meeting Erik at the Cincinnati ABC a few years ago, I have followed his career closely, and he's a tremendous inspiration to me.
I will be competing again in May, and I really want to get some insight into the Y3T training he is currently doing.
Plus, I guess it doesn't hurt that he's one of my favorite Pro Bodybuilders too!

thats right girl i pick you so we can tear it up animal style. lets figure out what we hitting girl

twoheadedboy
02-26-12, 6:18 pm
Hell yeah! Lets do this bro! Add it to the list!

HIGA MONSTER & Seath 308
2. Trebin (power cleans)
4. wedge (strongman)

Fuck yeah I'm so stoked for this. I've been watching your vids vs. Seath and heard a lot of good things from the Chicago crew who have trained with you! This week!

HIGA MONSTER
02-26-12, 6:31 pm
Fuck yeah I'm so stoked for this. I've been watching your vids vs. Seath and heard a lot of good things from the Chicago crew who have trained with you! This week!
Right on bro!

Its only a matter of days...see you soon cuz!

HIGA MONSTER

Blondie Weapon X
02-27-12, 12:03 am
[QUOTE=The House;1200669]thats right girl i pick you so we can tear it up animal style. lets figure out what we hitting girl[/Q

hell yeah..lets do this! animal style all the way baby!! im down for whatever.

Beastin'
02-27-12, 6:24 am
[QUOTE=The House;1200669]thats right girl i pick you so we can tear it up animal style. lets figure out what we hitting girl[/Q

hell yeah..lets do this! animal style all the way baby!! im down for whatever.

congrats chica!!!! your in for a treat!

J-Dawg
02-27-12, 9:42 am

The first year that I attended the AC, 08, I got invited to go to the morning breakfast with a bunch of other guys that were working the cage including, the great Big Wides, ghost, Toni, Grant, and of course the chi town boys Phil and Josh. I wasn't working it but since I was with them I got to go along anyway. J Dawg had introduced himself at some point during that morning and gave me a T Shirt. Didn't care that I was just tagging along made me feel like I belonged.

Jeremy

Jeremy, I'm touched by your kinds words. It would be an honor to train with you at the ABC. What were ya thinking of training?

Kowboy
02-27-12, 9:55 am

Higa, I would also like to get some help with squats and deads if I could. I feel like correcting my form might help the weight come up with a bit. I just hit a pr this past week doing 315x5 on deads and I think w/ the right form it could help.

I am also hoping P Diesel is coming out Saturday.

smoothballer
02-27-12, 10:23 am
Attempted sum it up so far, someone might wanna check my work tho. And No Love for the Universal guys or NG?

Animal Atheletes
- The House - Blondie Weapon X
- Wrath - kcburrows
- Vinny G - THE Chase Browning
- Wycked - Firedrake, deanna7272
- Big Al - deanna7272
- Big Byrd - DaN78
- Seath242 - twoheadedboy, Trebin, freighttraindan, wedge
- HIGA MONSTER - twoheadedboy, Trebin, freighttraindan, wedge
- G Diesel - Nixor, Razor, DanTheMan
- Enforcer - Madcat
- J-Dawg - shortstack
- Aggression - smoothballer
- naturalguy

Universal Ahtletes
- Antoine Vaillant
- Josh Halladay
- Brad Rowe
- C.Coronato
- Nick Lepore

deanna7272
02-27-12, 10:32 am
Attempted sum it up so far, someone might wanna check my work tho. And No Love for the Universal guys or NG?

Animal Atheletes
- Wrath - kcburrows
- Big Al - deanna7272
- Big Byrd - DaN78
- Enforcer - Madcat
- J-Dawg - shortstack
- naturalguy

Universal Ahtletes
- Antoine Vaillant
- Josh Halladay
- Brad Rowe
- C.Coronato
- Nick Lepore

Cool... I just asked my guys on the Thursday/Friday thread... Looks like ya got it covered....

Mr. Dead
02-27-12, 11:13 am

Animal Atheletes
- Wrath - kcburrows
- Big Al - deanna7272
- Big Byrd - DaN78
- Enforcer - Madcat
- J-Dawg - shortstack
- naturalguy

Universal Ahtletes
- Antoine Vaillant
- Josh Halladay
- Brad Rowe
- C.Coronato
- Nick Lepore

If it wasn't for my injury, I'd have either thrown my hat in the ring to workout with NG, Brad, or Antoine... Besides... NG's name had a question mark next to it... (I know he sometimes has to miss it, due to presenting an award or trophy...)

Phil800101
02-27-12, 12:46 pm

Fuck Yes!

You guys mind if I join you for some deads on Saturday night?

lightweightprincess
02-27-12, 1:07 pm

Animal Atheletes
- Wrath - kcburrows
- Big Al - deanna7272
- Big Byrd - DaN78
- Enforcer - Madcat
- J-Dawg - shortstack
- naturalguy

Universal Ahtletes
- Antoine Vaillant
- Josh Halladay
- Brad Rowe
- C.Coronato
- Nick Lepore

I would like the opportunity to train with antoine, if he doesnt mind lifting with a girl... I plan on competing in my first competition later this year, and I am a huge fan of his. I can hold my own when it comes to the weightroom, and I am eager to learn more. I love his intensity and focus he puts into his workouts and I would love to add new things to my workouts as well and I know how knowledgable he is.

Kowboy
02-27-12, 1:12 pm
I just want to thank all of the Animals and the athletes that are doing the training. It is a great experience for someone like me (def an amateur) to be able to not only hang out with the guys we read stories about but to be able to lift w/ them. I am honored to meet and hang out with everyone and see everyone Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the Metro.

Thanks again to Universal and the Animals for doing this.

Trebin

shortstack
02-27-12, 1:39 pm
Jeremy, I'm touched by your kinds words. It would be an honor to train with you at the ABC. What were ya thinking of training?

Hey Brother, I wouldn't have said them if they weren't true. Your a stand up guy and I can say that about all you guys without hesitation.

As far as training, I'm working some HRT Back, Traps, Calves with RAGE on Thursday but I usually get so fired up I'd do whatever you're in the mood for. You pick and
I'll make sure that I'm ready.
See ya There J
Jeremy

Aggression
02-27-12, 1:57 pm
You guys mind if I join you for some deads on Saturday night?

No problemo. There's a handful of us hitting deads. I know Nix0r is in there too. I just plan on deadlifting and then roaming around, shooting the shit, training with smoothballer.

I just want to thank all of the Animals and the athletes that are doing the training. It is a great experience for someone like me (def an amateur) to be able to not only hang out with the guys we read stories about but to be able to lift w/ them. I am honored to meet and hang out with everyone and see everyone Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the Metro.

Thanks again to Universal and the Animals for doing this.

Trebin

That's what we're all about, bro. Family. I look forward to seeing you this weekend.

BringTheCarnage
02-27-12, 2:00 pm
I would love an opportunity to do some work with naturalguy if he has time or get some love from the universal guys Brad and Antoine are both great athletes. Im starting to feel like the black sheep of this thread lol

Aggression
02-27-12, 2:05 pm
I would love an opportunity to do some work with naturalguy if he has time or get some love from the universal guys Brad and Antoine are both great athletes. Im starting to feel like the black sheep of this thread lol

I know Antoine was having some log-in issues, so he'll be on here shortly, lol.

Blondie Weapon X
02-27-12, 3:00 pm
[QUOTE=Blondie Weapon X;1200754]

congrats chica!!!! your in for a treat!

Thanks Beastin!!
It sure will be a treat!! Im so looking forward to Sat night!! Should be a treat working the cage on Sun after this wo!!
See YOU ON FRIDAY!!

Big Al
02-27-12, 4:45 pm
[QUOTE=Beastin';1200775]

Thanks Beastin!!
It sure will be a treat!! Im so looking forward to Sat night!! Should be a treat working the cage on Sun after this wo!!
See YOU ON FRIDAY!!

What??? Your working the cage??? Oh,you gonna see all the crazy!!!!!!!!LOL

AntoineV
02-27-12, 5:10 pm
WHOS UP TO TRAIN WITH ME! Its gonna be a real training though... HARDCORE!!!!

Blondie Weapon X
02-27-12, 5:11 pm
[QUOTE=Blondie Weapon X;1201003]

What??? Your working the cage??? Oh,you gonna see all the crazy!!!!!!!!LOL

Al?? What?? There are others?? I thought I saw the crazies everyday there!!
Hugs to you ~ crazy babe!!

Mr. Dead
02-27-12, 5:12 pm
I would like the opportunity to train with antoine, if he doesnt mind lifting with a girl... I plan on competing in my first competition later this year, and I am a huge fan of his. I can hold my own when it comes to the weightroom, and I am eager to learn more. I love his intensity and focus he puts into his workouts and I would love to add new things to my workouts as well and I know how knowledgable he is.

AV, see above...

Nix0r
02-27-12, 5:14 pm

Do you want to train legs on Friday with Razor and myself, all while having Blind Guardian blasting?

D-NUTZ
02-27-12, 5:38 pm

Lets go, me and you, legs on Saturday night at the ABC. It will be "fun" shit.

BringTheCarnage
02-27-12, 9:27 pm

I'm all over this AntoineV any night any body part. I'm ready for some serious training!

Beastin'
02-27-12, 9:39 pm
[QUOTE=Beastin';1200775]

Thanks Beastin!!
See YOU ON FRIDAY!!

hahahaha gonna be tore up!!! lol

Phil800101
02-27-12, 9:44 pm
No problemo. There's a handful of us hitting deads. I know Nix0r is in there too. I just plan on deadlifting and then roaming around, shooting the shit, training with smoothballer.

Awesome.

IronGame033
02-27-12, 10:03 pm
I dunno if im to late for this but im going to throw in anyway. If I had the opportunity I would train with any one of these guys, they are all great. But overall I would die to train with HOUSE! Any body part, any style of workout. Why? Because in todays world its hard to find a man like him. A down to earth family man who tears the gym up in his own style. I was syked to get an autograph on his rage poster they were giving out at THE CAGE last year and bullshit with him for a few minutes. Truly an awsome guy. I follow him on twitter and hes always got a motivational pic or saying that gives me that extra pick me up at the gym and makes me bust my ass harder. hey house... # doyourworkson

D-NUTZ
02-27-12, 11:11 pm
I'm all over this AntoineV any night any body part. I'm ready for some serious training!

If Antoine is down, you wanna hit Legs Saturday night bro???!!?!?!??!?!?!?

BringTheCarnage
02-27-12, 11:33 pm
If Antoine is down, you wanna hit Legs Saturday night bro???!!?!?!??!?!?!?

At the ABC you bet I would be down! I love a good leg day and I know Antoine has to know some killer ways to tear them down!

D-NUTZ
02-27-12, 11:46 pm
At the ABC you bet I would be down! I love a good leg day and I know Antoine has to know some killer ways to tear them down!

Exactly what I was thinking.

That man is crazy.

J-Dawg
02-29-12, 4:15 pm
Hey Brother, I wouldn't have said them if they weren't true. Your a stand up guy and I can say that about all you guys without hesitation.

As far as training, I'm working some HRT Back, Traps, Calves with RAGE on Thursday but I usually get so fired up I'd do whatever you're in the mood for. You pick and
I'll make sure that I'm ready.
See ya There J
Jeremy

Sounds good Jeremy. I'll make sure we hit it hard on Sat!

bigkahuna08
02-29-12, 6:29 pm

Man I definitely want in! what u guys training Saturday night?

Enforcer
02-29-12, 9:28 pm
Looks like me and Madcat will be hitting chest on thurs and then gonna crush arms on Sat with my boy Big C