PDA

View Full Version : Animal Rage and Universal GH Stack cycle

Rameses 10
01-07-12, 4:36 am
Been using Animal Rage for a while now but just had a break for Christmas. Gona try a cycle of the Rage with Universal GH Stack to try and bust through my plateau on negative dips. The Rage is an awesome pre-workout formula, doesn't give you the downers that some others I have tried do but personally I do have to be careful taking in the afternoon and having any tea of coffee because I will be still awake at 1am...
Anyone used a GH booster before? Universal say take in during the day but most others say take it just before bed, anyone got any personal experience.

Will keep the site updated on progress.

Nix0r
01-07-12, 9:50 am
I haven't tried out GH Stack yet, but I am currently stacking GH Max with Rage. I usually take 3 tabs with Rage pre-workout, and the other 3 before bed.

smoothballer
01-07-12, 10:55 am
Keep us posted on how it works for ya

C.Coronato
01-10-12, 9:36 am
I have tried GH stack, i would actually take it before bed. But thats really up to you when you feel you would benefit most.

Rameses 10
01-13-12, 6:45 am
So have been using the GH Stack since Sunday night, evening seems to be the most appropriate time for taking it; if your natural levels are highest then and the aim is to boost them further then it makes sense to supplement then.
Anyway, after 5 days of GH Stack and increased protein, approximately 30g extra a day, I feel and look fuller. Training is short sharp and to the point being nicely boosted by the Animal Rage, ended last workout with partial deadlifts at 225kg for 20 reps.
Will check in again on Sunday after next workout.

Rameses 10
02-06-12, 3:48 pm
So after 3 1/2 weeks on the GH Stack and Rage the results are in.
The main aim was to see how much I could increase my negative dip by and thenif any change in bodyweight and fat percentage. Over a total of 4 weeks my negative dip increased 10kg for 8 reps, which is the best increase I've had !
Bodyweight change was 1 pound decrease which actually broke down to 2 pound increase in muscle and a 3 pound fat loss, only change in diet was an increase of protein by 30g a day. At 37 years old and having been training for about 20 years I think this is great progress!
One thing I noticed was that when I took the Gh Stack of an evening (first two weeks) my fingernails grew faster than when I took it in the morning (secon half of trial); both ways they grew fatser than normal.
When it comes to the Rage, I recently got a new tub in, same Orange flavour and the taste is even better; have you changed it? Very smooth and still a total kick

Hope people find this helpful.

Train hard

Rameses10

J-Dawg
02-06-12, 4:10 pm
That sounds like awesome results R! Keep that up.

smoothballer
02-06-12, 5:00 pm
Gonna have to give the stack a whirl

mritter3
02-06-12, 6:15 pm
I have tried GH stack, i would actually take it before bed. But thats really up to you when you feel you would benefit most.

This is how I took it...solid product!