PDA

View Full Version : Bulk Training Timeline.

NEWCOMBE
01-08-12, 4:42 pm
Hey guys,

I looked around and could not find a satisfactory answer to this so I'm going to put my question to you all. Forgive me if this seems like a stupid question but unfortunately I had to stop training a while back and I am miserable about it, I lost size and its been eating at me so I have decided to never let anything come between me and the iron again, but I have to start all over again and need some help.

When you are bulking, How long should your average bulking phase last? I've heard all types of figures on this and I would love to get some advice on the matter. Also if anyone has any tips for bulking I would love input on that front also.

Thanks.

LittleMan
01-08-12, 5:23 pm
No idea if it's even close to optimal....someone with more experience and knowledge will chime in for sure. And I'm looking forward to it.

Until then, my schedule is:

9-Weeks Mass
3-Weeks Cut
3-Weeks Off (From Stak 0f Supps. Maintain Foundation Only)
Repeat

Michael

smoothballer
01-09-12, 10:27 am
Bulk until YOU are satisfied with the size and/or strength

pushin weight
01-09-12, 3:02 pm
i would say 16 to 20 weeks.....

C.Coronato
01-09-12, 3:07 pm
Bulk until YOU are satisfied with the size and/or strength

I agree here. Dont put a number on yourself, bulk at 1-2lbs a week, and keep going until you are satisfied.

Carrnage
01-09-12, 4:36 pm
Hey guys,

I looked around and could not find a satisfactory answer to this so I'm going to put my question to you all. Forgive me if this seems like a stupid question but unfortunately I had to stop training a while back and I am miserable about it, I lost size and its been eating at me so I have decided to never let anything come between me and the iron again, but I have to start all over again and need some help.

When you are bulking, How long should your average bulking phase last? I've heard all types of figures on this and I would love to get some advice on the matter. Also if anyone has any tips for bulking I would love input on that front also.

Thanks.

Natural right?

I'd bulk until you feel you've built some solid size.

Maybe 1-2 years then cut?

But that doesnt mean be a fatass for 1-2 years.

Stay lean, during your offseason so you won't have to cut. Not hard, shoot me a question over my Q and A thread bro.

NEWCOMBE
01-09-12, 9:33 pm
Awesome! Thanks guys that clears a lot up for me. I just wanted to make sure a prolonged bulking phase is ok to pull off or weather there is a reason behind some of these 6 - 8 week runs some people do.
Trust me I could stand to gain more than a few so this news made my day.

Thanks