PDA

View Full Version : "Hardcore Powerlifting Record Breakers" 2012 (Bellevue, WA)

HIGA MONSTER
01-11-12, 5:41 pm
Its official.

HIGA MONSTER and Seath308 will be lifting in the "Hardcore Powerlifting Record Breakers" at the Emerald Cup on April 20th & 21st.

http://www.hardcorepowerlifting.com/

HIGA MONSTER will be doing the "Sultans of Squat" contest, and Seath308 will do the full Powerlifting meet (Sultans of Squat, Kings of the Bench & Clash of the Titans).

This is a phenomenal opportunity for us both to showcase our strength on the stage of the Emerald Cup here in our backyard. This year is the 30th anniversary of the Emerald Cup too.
Powerlifting USA is planning to be there to videtape footage of both days.

Ben and I are very excited for this event! And we plan to show the Pacific Northwest and this contest's title sponsor (those who we shall not speak of) that Animal Pak has the baddest muthafuckin lifters in Strongman and Powerlifting so "LETS GET IT ON!"

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

Big Byrd
01-11-12, 6:06 pm
Its official.

HIGA MONSTER and Seath308 will be lifting in the "Hardcore Powerlifting Record Breakers" at the Emerald Cup on April 20th & 21st.

http://www.hardcorepowerlifting.com/

HIGA MONSTER will be doing the "Sultans of Squat" contest, and Seath308 will do the full Powerlifting meet (Sultans of Squat, Kings of the Bench & Clash of the Titans).

This is a phenomenal opportunity for us both to showcase our strength on the stage of the Emerald Cup here in our backyard. This year is the 30th anniversary of the Emerald Cup too.
Powerlifting USA is planning to be there to videtape footage of both days.

Ben and I are very excited for this event! And we plan to show the Pacific Northwest and this contest's title sponsor (those who we shall not speak of) that Animal Pak has the baddest muthafuckin lifters in Strongman and Powerlifting so "LETS GET IT ON!"

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

I want to do one of those meets. Havent decided which one yet tho. Which one has a better chance of winning $$

Bruiser
01-11-12, 6:08 pm
Good luck Higa and Seath!

Mr. Dead
01-11-12, 6:49 pm
I want to do one of those meets. Havent decided which one yet tho. Which one has a better chance of winning $$

Uhm... Not sure about the $$, but I know there's going to be some REALLY cool people at the Seattle one... Just sayin'... *LOL*

HIGA MONSTER
01-11-12, 7:29 pm
Seattle for the 275 lbs and under is your bet Byrd.
How awesome would that be? Me, Seath and Byrd lifting on the same stage. Thats fuckin unreal. In front of all those people in Bellevue, WA.

Texas is for the over 276 lbs guys to get a chance at the $$.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

Big Byrd
01-11-12, 8:11 pm
Seattle for the 275 lbs and under is your bet Byrd.
How awesome would that be? Me, Seath and Byrd lifting on the same stage. Thats fuckin unreal. In front of all those people in Bellevue, WA.

Texas is for the over 276 lbs guys to get a chance at the $$.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

ill have to look into it some more. its right before my finals but its on the radar if theres no conflicts.

Seath308
01-12-12, 6:32 pm
Sam would have a really good chance to win 1000-1500 bucks in cash!

Seath308
01-12-12, 7:14 pm
This is the biggest meet I have ever been apart of! Can't wait!

Also we can't forget about BIG BEN RICE he will also be doing a full power meet!!! The Seattle Syndicate Is going to be straight tear shit up represent Animal all day!

smoothballer
01-12-12, 7:20 pm
That's freaking awesome. Good luck to you guys

HIGA MONSTER
01-12-12, 11:06 pm
This is the biggest meet I have ever been apart of! Can't wait!

Also we can't forget about BIG BEN RICE he will also be doing a full power meet!!! The Seattle Syndicate Is going to be straight tear shit up represent Animal all day!
Aww shit. It just got real.

Animals lifting huge weights in front of all those fans in Washington.

BREAKING NEWS...I even convinced Andrew "Bull" Stewart to enter the meet. He emailed me today and said he would do it.
Bull has pulled 832 lbs in the ADFPA/USAPL so he should do well in the 250 lb weight class or maybe even the 275 lb weight class. I'm not sure what his bodyweight is now but he is in as of today.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER