View Full Version : Kai Greene Arms

Carrnage
01-13-12, 6:04 pm
Check this out!

Very motivational!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYmVP74CLFw

Back To Basics
01-13-12, 7:15 pm
Good stuff, Kai's Training videos are always informative.

Wrath91
01-14-12, 4:12 am
I've learned much from those training videos with Kai.Great stuff

Shukin
01-14-12, 9:33 am
Very cool, I met Kai a little while back, he was very personable.

pushin weight
01-14-12, 11:48 am
That was one of the better vid ive seen in a long time, kai is very knowledgeble, i wish we could have seen a little posedown at the end though.....good post..

Carrnage
01-14-12, 5:13 pm
I love how Kai is not ego driven, his intelligence, and how he maintains his intensity even when using "lighter weight" not caring what other gym trainee's think about him.

Back To Basics
01-14-12, 5:24 pm
I love how Kai is not ego driven, his intelligence, and how he maintains his intensity even when using "lighter weight" not caring what other gym trainee's think about him.

BOOM ! Perfectly Said.

zubda345
01-15-12, 11:20 am
I know many people who say "Kai is SHIT" "I hate Kai" I say, "He's just awesome, You don't know him!!"

Kai is one of the best bodybuilder I have ever seen and he is the BEST POSER I have seen and he is the True CHAMPION OF MIND.

Hats off to Kai Greene!

zubda345
01-15-12, 12:04 pm
I can bet yall the when the narrator said, "Ofcourse genetics play a very big role in determining arm growth and shape as with any bodypart."

Carrnage (while putting up the finger) said, "Go fuck your self!"

LMAO

pushin weight
01-15-12, 12:51 pm
I can bet yall the when the narrator said, "Ofcourse genetics play a very big role in determining arm growth and shape as with any bodypart."

Carrnage (while putting up the finger) said, "Go fuck your self!"

LMAO

Genetics DO ABSOLUTELY play a huge role in muscular development...period, thats not an opinion, but rather an absolute scientific fact.

zubda345
01-15-12, 12:56 pm
Genetics DO ABSOLUTELY play a huge role in muscular development...period, thats not an opinion, but rather an absolute scientific fact.

Yes it is. But people sayin they are genetically fat or genetically skinny or genetically week... that are bull shit excuses. I was just having some fun in the last post.

Carrnage
01-16-12, 1:27 am

In shape yes.

jrgainey
01-17-12, 7:32 pm
He's an intelligent guy.... but he ruined grapefruit for me....

Carrnage
01-17-12, 10:45 pm

haha, The man had to do what he had to do.

AN1MAL
01-21-12, 12:18 am
awesome video, thank you for sharing. really puts you in a completely different mindset i needed to personally obtain for myself for sure. perfect timing...

jrgainey
01-21-12, 1:40 am
haha, The man had to do what he had to do.

Yeah, I guess a job would have been too respectable.

zubda345
01-21-12, 1:54 pm

Did he really tried to screw a grapefruit??

Shukin
01-21-12, 2:11 pm

google it

Back To Basics
01-21-12, 5:20 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seS5kwHzWpU

In the words of Shawn Ray, "Kudos to Kai Greene"

Carrnage
01-21-12, 7:09 pm

He did screw a grape fruit.

Whats so bad about that?

lol

zubda345
01-23-12, 11:24 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seS5kwHzWpU

In the words of Shawn Ray, "Kudos to Kai Greene"

Will look at this after my internet stops fuckin around!

Whats so bad about that?

lol

ahahahahaha Nothing's bad... it's his life, he can do whatever he want to do, whenever he wants to do, and with who/what ever he wants to do.... Respects to Kai.

google it

U mean u don't know or won't like to tell me :P

Dave TapouT
01-24-12, 3:57 am
I dont give a shit what anyone thinks really... If kai greene told me that fucking my breakfast fruit before hittin the gym made me look like him...

I'd be on my way to the store pickin up a bag of oranges.

And yea... he did. To me its nothing really... who the hell cares. people that have to critisize his love for breakfast fruit are just mad as hell they cant say shit about his muscles. Do the trashtalkers look like kai greene...

Yo.. heres a bag of oranges.

Back To Basics
01-24-12, 5:52 am
If kai greene told me that fucking my breakfast fruit before hittin the gym made me look like him...

Hahahahahaha, your the man Dave.

zubda345
01-25-12, 2:18 am
I dont give a shit what anyone thinks really... If kai greene told me that fucking my breakfast fruit before hittin the gym made me look like him...

And yea... he did. To me its nothing really... who the hell cares. people that have to critisize his love for breakfast fruit are just mad as hell they cant say shit about his muscles. Do the trashtalkers look like kai greene...

Yo.. heres a bag of oranges.

right on brO!

Jay
01-27-12, 1:06 pm

Whats so bad about that?

lol

LOL. I did meet him once at my local supp store. Nice guy but really had a poetic way about his words. The staff at the supp store did not seem to be a fan of him though.

Carrnage
01-28-12, 6:41 pm
LOL. I did meet him once at my local supp store. Nice guy but really had a poetic way about his words. The staff at the supp store did not seem to be a fan of him though.

The staff didnt like him? How come?

NJC_Manhattan
01-30-12, 3:16 pm
In the video, Kai talks about the difference between weightlifters and bodybuilders. Could possibly be the best advice I've heard in a while. Great video.