PDA

View Full Version : What's the best creatine from Universal?

Alivewhenimdead
03-07-07, 11:27 pm
pretty much what the title says....just wondering which is the "best"

as far as preworkout goes, i do like a little "kick"

thanks all

Krieg
03-08-07, 12:11 am
I've taken Animal Pump and Storm, if you want a small kick, Animal Pump would be a better choice but if you want a strong kick get Storm and add Shock Therapy.

Fury317
03-08-07, 12:22 am
Krieg bro, thats exactly what i do and it seems to work wonders. good shit man

djlr42789
03-08-07, 1:34 am
Question. Do you do Storm on off days too? Because I don't and I'm not sure I still should do atleast one serving

Krieg
03-08-07, 11:12 am
Question. Do you do Storm on off days too? Because I don't and I'm not sure I still should do atleast one serving

I take it every day when I'm using it, for the best results you should take it on off days too.

Argos
03-08-07, 11:45 am
If you haven't yet definitely try storm and shock therapy...luv the stuff...and look at it this way if storm can give jolt I need at 4:30 in the morning it will definitely kick during the day...

Universal Rep
03-08-07, 12:44 pm
I've taken Animal Pump and Storm, if you want a small kick, Animal Pump would be a better choice but if you want a strong kick get Storm and add Shock Therapy.

Bout right.. For a slower, milder kick, Pump... For a bigger, faster kick, Shock Therapy...

GJN5002
02-23-09, 4:00 pm

Its not 100% necessary. I only take creatine during and post workout. None of non training days.

MELTDOWN
07-08-09, 11:34 pm
I take it every day when I'm using it, for the best results you should take it on off days too.

I'll agree as well. I feel creatine is a "foundational" supplement (as is Pak, Flex, protein shakes, etc) and is best used daily. Plus with the amount of serving a tub of Storm gives you, it's not gonna break the bank to use it daily. Plus all the flavors rock with Storm.
If money is a pinch, jump over and look at Sportpharma's "Just Creatine"..BB.com has it on sale at 12.00 for a 100 serving tub.

mritter3
07-09-09, 10:15 am
i use pump or shock pre workout....and for intra workout and off days I take universal's cell pro...found some for like 10 bucks per jug....might be my fav. creatine supp thus far.