PDA

View Full Version : New Supp Lineup for Bulk, Need Opinions.

TufffGuY
01-23-12, 6:53 pm
Whats up guys I'm about to start bulking and need a good supp lineup to pack on the mass. Diets already in check got every meal planned out and now it's time for the icing on the cake. heres what I was thinking.

Real gains- (what are your guys fav. flavors, only one ive tried it Choc.)
Animal Nitro
Atomic 7
Torrent
Animal Omega
Carb Max
Creatine( for off days)
GH Max

One question I have is about Rage. I have previosuly tried Shock Therapy and after taking one serving beofre my workout and one during I began to get really hot and got red all over my body and started to have either an allergic reaction or a case of really bad hives. I had to go to the ER because my throat and tongue began to swell up and I could barley breathe after them putting in an IV and giving some type of drug I got better instantly and the swelling went down. My question is do you think it was the niacin or maybe just the Blue Frost flavor, has anyone else had this experience? also I am unsure of taking rage because it is similiar in product and do not want to have a repeat of this episode because the doctor said if it happened again it would be much worse. Opinions are appreciated and I'm always open to new ideas.

Thanks Guys.

B.S.
01-23-12, 7:39 pm
stack looks solid,
and as far as the pre goes, better safe than sorry don't risk it and find out what your allergic too first

TufffGuY
01-23-12, 7:39 pm
stack looks solid,
and as far as the pre goes, better safe than sorry don't risk it and find out what your allergic too first

thats the problem there are so many ingredients it would be impossible to single out one.

B.S.
01-23-12, 7:41 pm
rage's profile isnt too large. compare it to other supps that dont bother your and start narrowing it down that way.
also real gain flavors all are fantastic but choc mint

TufffGuY
01-24-12, 3:01 pm
bump

C.Coronato
01-24-12, 3:08 pm
First you should only be taking one serving of Shock pre workout, so that could be it. Other than that there is a possibility of you catching an allergic reaction. Have you ever taken a pre-workout before?

Shukin
01-24-12, 3:28 pm
One question I have is about Rage. I have previosuly tried Shock Therapy and after taking one serving beofre my workout and one during I began to get really hot and got red all over my body and started to have either an allergic reaction or a case of really bad hives. I had to go to the ER because my throat and tongue began to swell up and I could barley breathe after them putting in an IV and giving some type of drug I got better instantly and the swelling went down. My question is do you think it was the niacin or maybe just the Blue Frost flavor, has anyone else had this experience? also I am unsure of taking rage because it is similiar in product and do not want to have a repeat of this episode because the doctor said if it happened again it would be much worse. Opinions are appreciated and I'm always open to new ideas.

Thanks Guys.
Sounds like a serious allergic reaction, almost like anaphylactic shock, what did they say it was in the er?

TufffGuY
01-24-12, 9:43 pm
Ive taken many pre workouts before,and one weird thing is Ive taken shock therapy grape flavor before although it was a couple years before then when i first took it. Also i do not remember what they gave me in the E.R. just remember them telling me I had an Allergic reaction.

Enforcer
01-25-12, 12:13 pm
Whats up guys I'm about to start bulking and need a good supp lineup to pack on the mass. Diets already in check got every meal planned out and now it's time for the icing on the cake. heres what I was thinking.

Real gains- (what are your guys fav. flavors, only one ive tried it Choc.)
Animal Nitro
Atomic 7
Torrent
Animal Omega
Carb Max
Creatine( for off days)
GH Max

Thanks Guys.

Stack looks solid bro. I am a huge fan of the cookies and cream Real Gains. Cant say I have ever had a reaction like that to any supps. My suggestion would be to bring Rage to the doctor and have him look at the ingredients and then have him let you know if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. When it comes to something like that, I always say better safe than sorry.

Jay
01-25-12, 8:42 pm
I like the new Chocolate Mint flavor of Real Gains. One thing to be aware of is that with RAGE I definitly notice the beta-alanine tingles and get hot/itchy/red etc- similar to what you experience.