PDA

View Full Version : ***Rage Walking The Talk***

Rage
01-31-12, 8:23 pm
Beginning Monday, February 6th 2012, I will begin my very own Hell Raiser Training video documentary of my next cut from about 13% body fat down to about 3%.....maybe a show...maybe not. It's all about journey.

NJC_Manhattan
01-31-12, 8:28 pm
And........ Subbd

Mr. Dead
01-31-12, 8:45 pm
You know I'm on, for this...!!!

shortstack
02-01-12, 7:46 am
Of course I'm following along for this one brother. You get in phenominal shape so i can't wait to see the end result.

Jeremy

freighttraindane
02-01-12, 7:48 am
Hell yeah brother. This is gonna be sick. I'm definitely going to be following along for this.

smoothballer
02-02-12, 3:50 pm
In For The Win

naturalguy
02-02-12, 4:02 pm
I'll be along to see the transformation

Mr. Dead
02-02-12, 4:25 pm
I just hope that this diet will not have horrible effects on my current reality... *LOL*

Christman
02-02-12, 4:32 pm
Subbed for this. I am really interested to watch this journey. I am currently following the meal plan and training split you laid out for the cutters in the 2nd iron contest with a couple of changes to better suit me.

Flash419
02-02-12, 9:17 pm
I'm along for the ride!

Carrnage
02-02-12, 10:54 pm
Beast Mode {On} Off

Wycked
02-02-12, 11:15 pm
Shit bro if your going down to 3 percent u better jump on stage. Lot of hard work u deserve to show it off

Shukin
02-02-12, 11:43 pm

Me too.

RafMorris37
02-03-12, 12:11 am
Beginning Monday, February 6th 2012, I will begin my very own Hell Raiser Training video documentary of my next cut from about 13% body fat down to about 3%.....maybe a show...maybe not. It's all about journey.

Hell yeah!!! Can't wait!!!

twoheadedboy
02-03-12, 12:25 am
Yeah buddy!

Solid Dreams
02-03-12, 12:58 am
Sweet! I was hoping you'd do something like this.

Dave TapouT
02-03-12, 1:50 am
Here we go! cant wait to see! SUBBED!

Rage
02-06-12, 8:31 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-gq7cYTio48

GSant434
02-06-12, 8:42 pm
Absolutely on board to watch the hard work day in day out.

Rage
02-07-12, 11:08 am
And........ Subbd

You know I'm on, for this...!!!

Of course I'm following along for this one brother. You get in phenominal shape so i can't wait to see the end result.

Jeremy

Hell yeah brother. This is gonna be sick. I'm definitely going to be following along for this.

In For The Win

I just hope that this diet will not have horrible effects on my current reality... *LOL*

Subbed for this. I am really interested to watch this journey. I am currently following the meal plan and training split you laid out for the cutters in the 2nd iron contest with a couple of changes to better suit me.

I'm along for the ride!

Beast Mode {On} Off

Shit bro if your going down to 3 percent u better jump on stage. Lot of hard work u deserve to show it off

Me too.

Hell yeah!!! Can't wait!!!

Yeah buddy!

Sweet! I was hoping you'd do something like this.

Here we go! cant wait to see! SUBBED!

Absolutely on board to watch the hard work day in day out.

Big thanks to everyone here on the home base for all the support. Time to get this party started.

wedge
02-07-12, 1:03 pm
In for this.

J-Dawg
02-07-12, 1:27 pm
Big thanks to everyone here on the home base for all the support. Time to get this party started.

Awesome stuff Rage. Love how you walk the walk and talk the talk!

Wrath91
02-07-12, 3:20 pm
Can't wait to see more of your videos brother! Keep 'em coming and good luck with your future videos,I'm subbed for this for sure!

naturalguy
02-07-12, 5:02 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-gq7cYTio48

Great video, that was very interesting to see the hydro weighing.

HIGA MONSTER
02-08-12, 12:17 pm
Right on Tom!

Will be cool to see you on the 23rd and see how much of a change you've made since this video.

HIGA MONSTER

Rage
02-08-12, 1:02 pm
In for this.

Thank you brother

Awesome stuff Rage. Love how you walk the walk and talk the talk!

Big J! See you in The Cage few weeks

Can't wait to see more of your videos brother! Keep 'em coming and good luck with your future videos,I'm subbed for this for sure!

Thank you my man

Great video, that was very interesting to see the hydro weighing.

Most accurate in my opinion. It takes some getting used to, blowing all your air out...THEN...going under water.

Right on Tom!

Will be cool to see you on the 23rd and see how much of a change you've made since this video.

HIGA MONSTER

23rd it is my brother.

Rage
02-08-12, 1:03 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PAgCPr-CVY

freighttraindane
02-08-12, 1:59 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PAgCPr-CVY

great video Rage

Lunatic001
02-08-12, 11:45 pm
You know I have been on your corner since day 1! Subbed for the ride....

Rage
02-09-12, 2:02 pm
great video Rage

Thank you Dan. Going to C Bus? Be great to hank out with you my brother.

You know I have been on your corner since day 1! Subbed for the ride....

Jesse my man. It's about time for another beating in the Animal dungeon ay

Rage
02-09-12, 2:03 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA9RrT01jO4

freighttraindane
02-09-12, 2:08 pm
Thank you Dan. Going to C Bus? Be great to hank out with you my brother.

Jesse my man. It's about time for another beating in the Animal dungeon ay

I will absolutely be in cbus, I will be there all three days!

Rage
02-10-12, 12:37 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rCbVW5fabh0

Wrath91
02-10-12, 12:49 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rCbVW5fabh0

Great video!
Motivating and useful as always,brother!
Keep the great work!

J-Dawg
02-10-12, 5:12 pm
Looking strong in the vids RAGE. Good stuff!

GoldieLocks
02-11-12, 1:56 pm

Very cool! This was my question when you brought HRT out, how to incorporate this type of training pre-contest. Thanks for being the Guinea pig, will be great to see this for future prep.

Rage
02-13-12, 2:54 pm
Great video!
Motivating and useful as always,brother!
Keep the great work!

Thank you Dusan

Looking strong in the vids RAGE. Good stuff!

Thank you brother. I thought I'd go ahead and hold myself accountable by listing some beginning weights. We'll see how long I can hold on to those numbers.

Very cool! This was my question when you brought HRT out, how to incorporate this type of training pre-contest. Thanks for being the Guinea pig, will be great to see this for future prep.

I ran this for almost the entire year in 2010 when I did the North American and the Border States. Works great on a cut.

Rage
02-13-12, 2:55 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQmwgg4-HLE

Rage
02-14-12, 1:22 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARjmlkaAB4s

Wrath91
02-15-12, 7:37 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARjmlkaAB4s

Always nice to hear you , and nice to know that you are doing good and having your progress.I noticed that in many of your videos there is a Godsmack in background wich is mine fav band,so nice to know that I got same taste in music as big guy as youself.
Keep those videos comin' and good luck in next workouts.

Fearless Rabbit
02-16-12, 6:23 am
So much to learn from you mate, as always.. Keep the videos coming, and more dieting sections please :) 13% to 3% will be quite a ride! Cant wait to see what you do to drop bellow 7, and maintain muscle.

Rage
02-17-12, 11:37 am
Always nice to hear you , and nice to know that you are doing good and having your progress.I noticed that in many of your videos there is a Godsmack in background wich is mine fav band,so nice to know that I got same taste in music as big guy as youself.
Keep those videos comin' and good luck in next workouts.

Thank you bro. Godsmack is great...but tool rulesfor me. You'll hear them in there before too long.

So much to learn from you mate, as always.. Keep the videos coming, and more dieting sections please :) 13% to 3% will be quite a ride! Cant wait to see what you do to drop bellow 7, and maintain muscle.

The journey is the biggest part. You'll certainly see more dieting adjustments and little things I like to do along the way. Thanks for joining in.

Rage
02-17-12, 11:37 am
Press
2 x 8 + 4 w/ 1200 lbs. +/- 0

Hack
2 x 8 + 4 w/ 320 lbs. +/- 0

Extensions
2 x 8 + 4 w/ 140 lbs. +/- 0

SLDL
2 x 8 + 4 w/ 225 lbs. +/- 0

Seated Leg Curls
2 x 8 + 4 w/ 195 lbs. +/- 0

Rage
02-17-12, 11:48 am
http://youtu.be/JYQMz-xbQQA

Rage
02-17-12, 2:41 pm
Decline
2 x 8 + 4 w/275 lbs (set 1), 315 lb (set 2) + 40 lbs

Flat
2 x 8 + 4 w/245 lbs + 20 lbs

Incline
2 x 8 + 4 w/205 lbs + 20 lbs

Skulls
2 x 8 + 4 w/85 lbs +/- 0

Overhead
2 x 8 + 4 w/80 lb db +/- 0

Abs

Fearless Rabbit
02-17-12, 3:08 pm
You`re a walking encyclopedia. Thats the kind of videos I personally prefer, more "scientifically" oriented. I started cutting few weeks back as well, so your advises will be instantly incorporated :) Few questions if I may:

- Regarding those artificial sweeteners. Coffee and water are only drinks I have, but the thing is - I drink a lot of coffee. And when I do, I use artificial sweeteners to that extent when waiters recognize me and bring them without me asking :) I`ve read a lot of debates on this topic, do they really raise insulin or not, and I`m still not sure what to believe. Any chance you could elaborate more on that subject in one of the upcoming videos?

- Do you take any simple carbs post workout, regardless of form (supp or whole food)?

- Any fancy dieting coming up, like keto or carb cycling?

Looking forward to new videos, and looking forward to seeing finished product on that stage!

P.S. Make sure you catch up with Ox and film him at Arnold backstage! ;)

DANO
02-17-12, 3:31 pm
Awesome stuff, but then I expect no less...

freighttraindane
02-17-12, 3:48 pm
http://youtu.be/JYQMz-xbQQA

GREAT Video here, love the insight into the nutrition, meals, and supplements!

Jakekeeb
02-18-12, 10:14 am
Rage,

Since I am new to the scene of actual body building, this has been insightful for me. Thanks for video blogging it as well, gives a good visual. I also had just a small question for you. Since I was into power lifting more than body building, I never really used the Smith Machine too much, however, I did notice you use it quite a bit in some of your vids. Is it personal preference, or do you use it for specific reasons? Just curious. Keep it up.

Mr. Dead
02-27-12, 11:34 am
Hmmm... Quiet in here... Calm before the storm...???

Wrath91
02-27-12, 11:55 am
Indeed.
I hope Rage will light our day with new vid soon

Rage
02-27-12, 8:33 pm
OK, some adjustments and slight deviations along the way here.

Day 17

Off - Sushi cheat meal after weight dropped to 243.

Day 18

Off - Weight spiked up to 248

Day 19 - HRT Solo Chest/Triceps/Abs - I've noticed that the weight amounts I use for Hellcentrics is about the same as what I use for Solo.

Decline
2 x 8 + 6 w/275 lbs

Flat
2 x 8 + 6 w/225 lbs

Incline
2 x 8 + 6 w/185 lbs

Skulls
2 x 8 + 6 w/85 lbs

Overhead
2 x 8 + 6 w/80 lber

Abs

Day 20 - Back/Traps/Rear Delts/Calves at the SoCal Animal Barbell Club Metro Flex Long Beach CA

Pull Downs
Seated
Jailhouse
Shrugs
Rear Laterals
Seated Calf Raises
Calf Extensions

Day 21

Off - Dropped carbs to 75 grams

Day 22

Smith Press
Side Laterals
Front Laterals
BB Curls
BB Reverse Curls
Reverse Wrist Curls
Wrist Curls
Abs 1 x 100 each side

I'll get a vid up in here this week before heading to the Arnold.

B Con
02-27-12, 8:42 pm
Subbed. Give it hell.

smoothballer
02-27-12, 8:45 pm
Looking good Tom. Will be good to see you again this weekend.

Christman
02-27-12, 9:42 pm
Perhaps you can respond here, on one of your videos, or I can talk to you in THE CAGE this week... I've noticed that you only do the hellcentric reps when working with a partner, is there a specific reason for this? Can hellcentric reps be done solo on the last 6 reps by including the half-rep portion at the top of the movement and then squeezing the hell out of the target muscle before moving in to the slow negative motion of the rep?

I have not watch all of your video responses for solo HRT over on bb.com, but in the ones I have seen I do not believe this was covered. Thanks!

Rage
02-28-12, 7:35 pm
Subbed. Give it hell.

Hey Burt..kicking ass on that diet I see.

Looking good Tom. Will be good to see you again this weekend.

Hey bro..it will be good seeing you out there man

Perhaps you can respond here, on one of your videos, or I can talk to you in THE CAGE this week... I've noticed that you only do the hellcentric reps when working with a partner, is there a specific reason for this? Can hellcentric reps be done solo on the last 6 reps by including the half-rep portion at the top of the movement and then squeezing the hell out of the target muscle before moving in to the slow negative motion of the rep?

I have not watch all of your video responses for solo HRT over on bb.com, but in the ones I have seen I do not believe this was covered. Thanks!

Hey D..Hellcentrics require a training partner to pull them off. Your relying on your partner to pull or push on the weights to provide the proper resistance. See this overview here... http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-training-overview.html You'll see I'm applying constant tension to Mike on all the Hellcentrics after he finishes his initial 8 reps. Hellcentrics cannot be done solo and there's no need for doing a partial or quarter rep when performing the Solo version of HRT. The slow negatives at about a 5 count for 6 does the trick very nicely and some would say it's actually harder to do the Solo than Hellcentrics. On the Solo, it's all fun and games till about the 4th slow negative and then you'll start to wonder what the fuck you even started doing this for.

Rage
02-28-12, 7:36 pm
Had to humble myself and lower the weights and focus on more of a basic pump.

Leg Press 2 sets of 8 + 6 with 840 lbs Solo style on this movement

Smith Squats 2 sets of 8 + 4 with 225 lbs Hellcentrics. Feet were out front and close together. Felt very little pressure on my knees and will definitely go up in weight next week.

Extensions 2 sets of 8 + 6 Solo style

SLDL 2 sets of 8 + 4 with 225 lbs Hellcentrics

Seated Curls 2 sets of 8 + 4 with 195 lbs Hellcentrics

Rage
03-06-12, 1:31 pm
Decline
2 x 8 + 4 w/275 lbs

Flat
2 x 8 + 4 w/225 lbs

Incline
2 x 8 + 4 w/185 lbs

Skulls
2 x 8 + 4 w/85 lbs

Overhead
2 x 8 + 4 w/80 lber

Abs

Rage
03-06-12, 1:31 pm
Hammer Hi Row
Hammer Low row
Seated Cable Rows
Hammer Shrug Machine
Seated Rear Delt Machine
Calf Extensions
Calf Raises

Rage
03-06-12, 1:32 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae17C6Hudcw

Mr. Dead
03-06-12, 1:35 pm
It was really great to see ya again, and talk shop...!!!

shortstack
03-06-12, 1:57 pm
Good to see you again this weekend Tom. You're looking great and your dedication to the diet and lifestyle is amazing. I've added in another
meal per day just from the drive you put in me to do better.

I'll keep you updated on my prep and when I can make it out to CA to visit.

See ya brother,

Jeremy

Kowboy
03-06-12, 2:03 pm
It was great to meet you, although it was short I was honored. I did get to work w/ MD on some HRT stuff Friday night and I was definitely feeling it. This may be the route I take after I finish up my current plan. I am subbing to this for sure.

smoothballer
03-06-12, 3:31 pm
Great to see you again Tom

Rage
03-14-12, 6:03 pm
It was really great to see ya again, and talk shop...!!!

Good to see you too brother. Thanks for your help that weekend.

Good to see you again this weekend Tom. You're looking great and your dedication to the diet and lifestyle is amazing. I've added in another
meal per day just from the drive you put in me to do better.

I'll keep you updated on my prep and when I can make it out to CA to visit.

See ya brother,

Jeremy

Thanks for the workout Jeremy. Some good back work we got in. Yes, be sure to let me know.

It was great to meet you, although it was short I was honored. I did get to work w/ MD on some HRT stuff Friday night and I was definitely feeling it. This may be the route I take after I finish up my current plan. I am subbing to this for sure.

Honor is mine brother. MD knows HRT inside and out.

Great to see you again Tom

Good seeing you Derek. Looking fucking huge brother.

Rage
03-14-12, 6:03 pm
Leg Press 2 sets of 8 + 4 with 1430 lbs. I was able to go up since I'm not going down as far. Knee is doing much better since I restricted the range of motion a bit.

Smith Squats 2 sets of 8 + 4 with 275 lbs.

Extensions 2 sets of 8 + 4 with 150 lbs.

SLDL 2 sets of 8 + 4 with 225 lbs.

Seated Curls 2 sets of 8 + 4 with 195 lbs.

Off day today. Not much different these days thats why I haven't posted a vid, but I'm going to put together a couple next week since I have shifted a couple things around for my leg training and I'll show a coupe specifics when it comes to stretching. Caught a little cold but nothing big. Weight is down to 240 lbs even this morning.

smoothballer
03-15-12, 7:55 am
Good seeing you Derek. Looking fucking huge brother.

Bout time I started to put some mass that skinny frame I had going...haha

Rage
04-03-12, 2:58 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUBuzDQw4UQ

Fearless Rabbit
04-05-12, 5:27 am
Awesome. Keep them coming.

J-Dawg
04-05-12, 9:26 am
Looking large and shredded Rage!

Rage
04-06-12, 1:15 pm
Awesome. Keep them coming.

Looking large and shredded Rage!

Thank you my brothers. Hope you guys are doing well. Got another one for yesterdays training.

Rage
04-06-12, 1:15 pm
http://youtu.be/GDP3BbyqEiY

Mr. Dead
04-06-12, 1:22 pm
Lookin' good, in here, Boss Man...!!!

Rad
06-25-12, 3:26 am
Hellcentrics!

awayoflife
06-25-12, 6:22 am
I see you train abs at the end of your normal training sessions while on a cut and for mass (the version on bb.com) I don’t see any ab work. Would it be a good idea to train them on one or two of your cardio days when bulking?