PDA

View Full Version : my first powerlifting meet!!

powerman54
02-01-12, 1:32 pm
i experienced the most addictive sport i have ever participated in this past saturday, i lifted in the spf tennessee state powerlifting chamionships,i won my class juniors 242 raw bench only and hit 340 370 barely missed 405
if anyone else lifts with the spf post or just tell me how ya feel bout my numbers

RedlegDbell
02-01-12, 1:51 pm
Nice work man! Congrats on getting your feet wet. Did you only do bench? I've recently started gearing more of my training toward powerlifting and am starting to look into doing a raw competition. How was your experience with this one?

powerman54
02-01-12, 2:25 pm
Nice work man! Congrats on getting your feet wet. Did you only do bench? I've recently started gearing more of my training toward powerlifting and am starting to look into doing a raw competition. How was your experience with this one?

yeah it was a great time not alot of raw guys but it was still a blast the guys from westside barbell r down to earth dudes also you should definately compete

freighttraindane
02-01-12, 3:42 pm
Congrats on your first meet powerman

naturalguy
02-01-12, 4:56 pm
You will most likely be addicted now

G Diesel
02-01-12, 4:59 pm
Very strong, especially for a junior division competitor. Much respect bro, very bright future if you stay the course. Full power is next.

Peace, G

powerman54
02-01-12, 8:12 pm
Very strong, especially for a junior division competitor. Much respect bro, very bright future if you stay the course. Full power is next.

Peace, G

thanks and i dont kno if u remember or not natural guy but i met u last year at the arnold in the cage i had a blue unerarmour shirt it was friday
we spoke about me stayin drug free and so far i have!!! and g diesel i only hope to be as strong as u 1 day

C.Coronato
02-02-12, 11:14 am
Congrats brotha, i also just competed in my first meet on Saturday, but it was out here in NJ. Hope you had a blast pal!

Wrath91
02-02-12, 1:51 pm
congrats brother,I will you luck in future in your competing

B.S.
02-02-12, 2:18 pm
Welcome ton the game bro