PDA

View Full Version : Want to get Big fast? (adrenal article)

Carrnage
02-01-12, 7:48 pm
---Monster Muscle Mass, Shredded Six Pack--- (adrenal gland article)
---By Carrnage---

The title may look misleading at first, but once you read this "mini article" I made the title will make 100 percent sense.

Take care of your adrenal glands! Your adrenal gland health is responsible for your sleep quality, sleep wake cycle, your testosterone levels, hormone levels in general, controlling cortisol, mood, insulin sensitivity/resistance, protein synthesis, and pumps in the gym!

This is huge for building muscle and losing fat, not to mention living a high quality life!

What can you do to keep your adrenal glands healthy?

1)Vit C 500-1000mg 3-4x a day

2)Vit B complex (20mg 2-3x a day)

3)Siberian Ginseng 200mg (2x a day)

4)Do not take high amount of stimulants, if you take a pre workout drink, take it only once every other day/workout, more on this below)

5)Your adrenal glands get stressed out from every day stresses like work, weight training, especially intense weight training when training to failure multiple times in a workout, and most importantly STIMULANTS.

6)If your a "intense weight trainer", training beyond your limits, to failure, with very heavy weights, limit your training sessions to 3-4 days a week, with a day of rest in between to ensure your adrenal glands don't fatigue up too much. (very important for building muscle/strength!)

7)Supplement with BCAA's during/after your workout to control cortisol, cortisol obviously everyone knows is a stress hormone, whenever your stressed your releasing cortisol, thus stressing out your adrenal glands.

8)Ensure you get a deep restful nights of sleep every SINGLE night. If you don't, your body will be producing more cortisol throughout the day / during training, and your adrenal glands won't be functioning properly. Getting a quality night of sleep will ensure your adrenal glands will get some "recovery" time, almost like your "ipod/mp3" player, you blast it until it gets low on batteries/power and then you charge it, I myself charge mine when theirs 50-75 percent of energy still left to ensure I don't have to worry about stressing out once the power gets down to its lowest charge. Some people wait until there mp3 fully runs out of power before charging it back up again, but obviously when that happens they have to wait EXTRA TIME for the mp3 to charge back up again. See what im trying to say?

9)No carbs first thing in the morning, carbs first thing in the morning literally stress the **** out of your adrenal glands, so the rest of your day you will be more insulin resistant, your energy won't be as great as it CAN be. Not to mention if you train after 1 meal, your workouts will be better, neurotransmitter levels in the brain and your CNS will be functioning better aswell. (basically you will feel better during your workouts) (**Serotonin Secretion**) (No more yawning during a workout!)

10)Drink anywhere from 15-25 glasses of water a day! Too much? For some people maybe, but it ensures optimal health. Whenever you find other ways to make your body healthier your adrenal glands will work better.

11)Make sure your Zinc / Magnesium intake is also in check, 15-25mg Zinc pre/post workout, 200-400mg Mag first thing in the morning, post workout, before bed, will help your CNS / adrenal glands recover/function properly. (make sure forms are not in oxide, oxide has a poor availability)

12)When your in the gym, make it your goal to not look at any human beings.....what!?? My point is to not focus on anyone but you. A simple turn to your right may result in seeing some trainee that is the same weight/height as you benching 400 pounds for 5 reps when you can only do 200 for 5 reps, unless you have the intelligence of a fucking Jedi Master, seeing that trainee move that weight and him being the same size as you will result in jealousy, I don't give a fuck who you are, you WILL GET JEALOUS and end up stressing big time on something/someone that doesn't even relate or help your goals. Yes a issue as small as this will effect the big picture. Im always looking for the most optimal ways of doing things, and if a small issue is in my way I eliminate it.

So in conclusion, if you want to build muscle / lost fat as fast as possible, take care of your adrenal glands! Remember your adrenals dictate your hormone levels! Huge for us bodybuilders!

^^^ The above is so simple and so EFFECTIVE! Now go grow!

R-Man
02-01-12, 9:15 pm
I can dig it. Thanks.

greek91
02-02-12, 12:57 am
killer article man, i been worried about the amount of stims ive been taking, definitely going to try and cut back

Carrnage
02-02-12, 8:11 pm
killer article man, i been worried about the amount of stims ive been taking, definitely going to try and cut back

Yeah man, huge for putting for monster muscle mass!