PDA

View Full Version : funny story with a positive ending

karthik
02-03-12, 2:17 pm
hello fellow animalpak people, if you ever had a rough day or had an issue dealing with haters, then this is the thread for you, this is what I learned and I'm sharing it with you.

ok so I have been training and in 2006-2008 i was feeling great. i had some setbacks since then namely nerve damage in both knees that have completely recovered now, so I posted new pics on my facebook in 2012 in the beginning phases of my comeback.

interestingly enough one of my friends invitied me to some social forum stuff on facebook, i was like ok whatever, i thought i would be there also just for fun and nothing else.

however, here's what happened, I just wrote something on there not pertaining to anyone, about my comeback road to amazingness. and sure enough some haters, this time surprisingly enough an ex army female who got dishonorably discharged that too, wrote about yadda yadda i look like crap, i look shitty, or like Marlon Brando, etc. you get the picture.

I was thinking wow, ok she must be a figure competitor with a physique like Monica Brant to be able to critique me in such a "professional" way. i was thinking her dad must look like Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime. i was ready to bow down and say ok you're right, may you lead the way and show me the right path to looking great. but lo and behold, unfortunately that's not what I saw when i looked at her facebook pics, i saw a person who had very loose skin and was skinny fat and all that sadly at a young age of only 23. her dad was so fat and with skinny arms, really it looked like he stuffed a fully loaded beer keg in his shirt, because his stomach stuck out so far, and he was balding with wrinkly skin.

and then i came to another realization too, after reading ox's latest article, "those who cannot do", what gives these average joes, even sub-average joes/janes the right to judge our physique and training, when they themselves look like absolute shit? that's what haters do, and with america at an obesity rate of 60% they really don't have room to say anything.

I often always wondered why the most ripped guy in Eagle's gym where i train at who was a national level competitive bodybuilder always thought highly of me, and even said great things about me when i leg pressed 1700 pounds for 12 good reps. and this guy had an 8 pack, and always was positive, I was like wow, look at the difference in the mentality of someone who ACTUALLY IS IN SHAPE, COMPARED TO A PRETENDER WANNABE LIAR.

so what I have learned is that what all haters share in common is that THEY WILL ALWAYS SAY TO YOU THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU ACTUALLY ARE. that's how they operate, it gives them a high, to project their own failures on to successful people.

Aggression
02-03-12, 3:20 pm
Yup. Just let the hate roll off your back, bro. Be positive.

Mr. Dead
02-03-12, 3:27 pm
Yup. Just let the hate roll off your back, bro. Be positive.

This...

B.S.
02-03-12, 3:41 pm
It's like when skinny people who look like shit with no muscle tone and they're like why do you wanna be big it's ugly.just do your thing

karthik
02-03-12, 4:11 pm
It's like when skinny people who look like shit with no muscle tone and they're like why do you wanna be big it's ugly.just do your thing

honestly dude, i think once again its their jealousy and hate being projected on who they refer to as ugly, its all about them not the person they accuse, they are mad that someone else looks better than them.

i.e. Alistair Overeem vs Brock Lensar was one of the highest watched fights on cable, internet, and pay per view, and there were lots of women hooting and hollering when they fought, even the ones who didn't look so great. its all jealousy man, i never take a hater as the truth,
its kind of like seeing the truth in the popular, successful person who makes cool jokes every now and then "whatever a hater tells you do the EXACT opposite."

Dave TapouT
02-05-12, 1:58 pm
your gonna let someone who you dont know get under your skin? fuck that noise. your only getting hated on because haters see your drive to better yourself and they HATE the fact they aint got that drive. They wanna Hate, go out and show em what your made of... I get hated on constantly... but This happened to by my facebook status last week because of the fact that I was in a bind getting hated on by what seemed like everyone.... "for every 1,000 times I get hated on by nobodys, I get approached once by someone of importance... to me... thats well worth it."

Dont let haters get to you. Haters suck.

BigChrisF
02-06-12, 12:54 am
Well there's your problem right there...You're on facebook.