PDA

View Full Version : Throwing down with prep!!

RafMorris37
02-04-12, 1:11 am
As i now step into the world of "prep" my journey into "HRT" was pure hell!! Every muscle i worked is so fucking sore that every week i started to wonder if i was doing it right. Well hrt did do alot for my physique! It gave me more muscle than ever before. Chest blew up beyond belief. Back became more wider than ever (including my lats). More rounded caps in my delts plus with that my traps grew ever higher. Legs grew the easiest but they we're also my strongest bodypart. Every improvement came with sacrafice and dilligence against the heavy steel!!. Now eveyone is wondering now that hrt is over with, what will you do? My goal is to compete between 240-255lbs(natural). Nutrition played a very important part of this hellraiser training!! Took my paks religiously(everytime). Watched the videos and trained my balls off!! My current weight is 291lbs. I want to hit a show between Aug/oct. I have my weapons of choice which is Animalpak, Animal Cuts(2 of them), Animal Flex and Whey Protein. Just got to get the animals to kick me in the ass & kick the shit out of the comp. Who can i trust? Who is willing to help me with prep? Im a winner by taking on hrt & now i want to win, Period!!!

Christman
02-04-12, 8:55 am
Sounds like a solid stack to get started with for your cut. What else have you planned to do to in order to be show ready this fall? I am not an expert by any stretch of the imagination but having a plan mapped out for your nutrition and workouts will increase the likelihood that you will reach your goals. I personally have to prep all of my food in bulk for at least a half week and keep a calendar of all my appointments (including gym time) so I stay on track.

So what's your plan buddy?

Solid Dreams
02-04-12, 11:36 am
As i now step into the world of "prep" my journey into "HRT" was pure hell!! Every muscle i worked is so fucking sore that every week i started to wonder if i was doing it right. Well hrt did do alot for my physique! It gave me more muscle than ever before. Chest blew up beyond belief. Back became more wider than ever (including my lats). More rounded caps in my delts plus with that my traps grew ever higher. Legs grew the easiest but they we're also my strongest bodypart. Every improvement came with sacrafice and dilligence against the heavy steel!!. Now eveyone is wondering now that hrt is over with, what will you do? My goal is to compete between 240-255lbs(natural). Nutrition played a very important part of this hellraiser training!! Took my paks religiously(everytime). Watched the videos and trained my balls off!! My current weight is 291lbs. I want to hit a show between Aug/oct. I have my weapons of choice which is Animalpak, Animal Cuts(2 of them), Animal Flex and Whey Protein. Just got to get the animals to kick me in the ass & kick the shit out of the comp. Who can i trust? Who is willing to help me with prep? Im a winner by taking on hrt & now i want to win, Period!!!

I'm fairly sure you can just ask Rage (since he designed your program) through PMs on here. Everyone on here is very approachable, if you have a question just ask!