PDA

View Full Version : beastin' is under construction

Beastin'
02-05-12, 8:55 pm
holy shit after a crazy productive offseason and huge speculation it all started to crumple on new yrs day.
life threw me for the worst loop ive ever experianced and slapped me in the face with a bag of shit that left me wondering who i even was....pretty fucking sad! long story short i was ready to go dominate the stage but it alll went to shit, cortisal levels spiked, body quit responding and platued instantly... on top of all that my hip and back had been killing me and really hindering my heavy days. instead of adding the stress of trying to rebound i just canceled show plans for 2012. Now with my back better,hip starting to behave, a ton more clarity,hungrier than ever and determined to out work everyone else leaving there jaws on the floor when i hit the stage early next yr!!!
Im sitting at 240lbs and pretty happy with my condition, the arnold is always a motivation beyond belief for me so im really looking forward to chillin with my animal brothers and having insane sessions again this yr!!!

deanna7272
02-05-12, 9:28 pm
Glad to see you "back"... I was getting worried, the other site had me nervous for a minute...

Nose to the grindstone, blinders on, and full steam ahead....

Beastin'
02-05-12, 9:56 pm
Glad to see you "back"... I was getting worried, the other site had me nervous for a minute...

Nose to the grindstone, blinders on, and full steam ahead....

hahahha yeah i removed a lot of people from my life to make room for focusing on me again! its go time!!! all im going to say is the nation ABC might not be ready for the path of destruction i'm about to leave! super pumped for the 1st to get here

MRmichael.hooker
02-05-12, 10:21 pm
stop being a pussy

Beastin'
02-05-12, 10:26 pm
stop being a pussy

How's your girl diet going? Deanna even gets carbs ...... Hahahahahhaha

deanna7272
02-05-12, 11:08 pm

For now...lol

MRmichael.hooker
02-06-12, 7:51 am

My friend Amber, who is 5'2 and 100lbs, drives the same motorcycle as you...

Beastin'
02-06-12, 9:04 am
My friend Amber, who is 5'2 and 100lbs, drives the same motorcycle as you...

Man u better eat some carbs your starting to sound like a little girl who has to hav the last word....

Beastin'
02-06-12, 8:52 pm
had a kick ass session tonight! chhest, shoulders, tris..........

incline bb- 7 sets up to 275 for 8 then did drops back to 135 for 25reps
flat db- 5 sets up to 125's for 8
flat hammer machine to failure
2 sets of cables to failure

lateral raises- 6 sets up to 45's for 10( all sets supered with front raises)
bb shrugs- 5 sets up to 315 for 20
high cable pulls( rear delts)- 6 sets to failure
upright rows- 3 sets to fail
laterals with 25's to fail

10 sets of rope extensions( all variations)
dips- 5 sets for 20

off day tomm cant wait then blastin heavy back wednesday!!!!

MRmichael.hooker
02-06-12, 10:55 pm
piss anyone off?

Beastin'
02-06-12, 11:13 pm
piss anyone off?

Yeah the little Mexican kid that does curls for 3 hrs and doesn't actually use his biceps once....

MRmichael.hooker
02-07-12, 8:38 pm
Yeah the little Mexican kid that does curls for 3 hrs and doesn't actually use his biceps once....

those are deadlift-curls

Beastin'
02-07-12, 9:22 pm
those are deadlift-curls

hahahhahahahaahaha

Beastin'
02-07-12, 9:31 pm
so the off day didnt happen....... i went and dug out a great back session!!! i did a lot of machine work this time around and focused on contraction.... i finished with high rep deads. my damn back was on fire!!

"this was my first back session of the week so i keep it along these lines and on saturday i hit it hard and heavy.''

my new split is as folows-----

monday- chest ,shoulders, tris

tuesday- back- (reps)

wednesday- off

thursday- heavy legs

friday- arms

saturday- heavy back

sunday- if my back lower back isnt too tight -legs (reps)

im really focusing on listening to my body in the offseason this yr, if im tired ill push through but if im exuahsted ill rest.

Beastin'
02-09-12, 8:55 pm
just wrecked legs!!!!!! damn........

Beastin'
02-12-12, 11:23 am
man it was a rough week but made it through!!! friday i hammered out arms , gah it was a struglle, work kicked my ass! sat off and today im destroying legs again!!!! workout to come

Beastin'
02-12-12, 2:02 pm
man it was a rough week but made it through!!! friday i hammered out arms , gah it was a struglle, work kicked my ass! sat off and today im destroying legs again!!!! workout to come

So it was a light/ rep day.....
Lying leg curls- 6 sets up to 150 For 20
Prone leg curls- 5 sets up to 150 ( each leg) for 10
Stretching
Squats- 5 sets up to 225 for 15 ( 2 sec pause while in the hole before rising)
Sumo deads- 5 sets up to 225 for 25( used mainly to stretch hips and glutes out)
Stretching

Beastin'
02-16-12, 8:56 pm
damn my workouts have been great!!!! feel like im gaining everyday!!!!! crazyness!!!!

Beastin'
02-19-12, 12:19 pm
so im finally getting a split sorted out that works....... still up and down on my leg training... there growing but it seems like im missing something! i def need a training partner to push me... i got all other body parts grasped i feel, just legs, hmmmmm im doing them every 4th or 5th day, a heavy day lower volume then more of a rep day focusing on contraction ....... if any one has a suggestion please let me hear it!!!! working on outer sweep and glutes is my focus

Beastin'
02-19-12, 8:22 pm
248 lbs off season pic........ time to clean it up some more and keep gaining

https://plus.google.com/photos/105634616100823461698/albums/5711020148990072801

deanna7272
02-19-12, 10:00 pm
damn my workouts have been great!!!! feel like im gaining everyday!!!!! crazyness!!!!

Your body responds better with less cortisol production, I learned that when I was dealing with the family stress after my Momma passed (I dealt with everything from repeated phone calls (like 15 in a row) to death threats from my mom's fiancee and my piece of shit stepbrothers for almost 2 years)... After eliminating them from the equation (my life) I started to see my body respond... MVW (Wycked) also said something about eliminating the negatives in his life in his thread.... It does a body good!!

Keep up da beastin'....

Beastin'
02-19-12, 10:45 pm
Your body responds better with less cortisol production, I learned that when I was dealing with the family stress after my Momma passed (I dealt with everything from repeated phone calls (like 15 in a row) to death threats from my mom's fiancee and my piece of shit stepbrothers for almost 2 years)... After eliminating them from the equation (my life) I started to see my body respond... MVW (Wycked) also said something about eliminating the negatives in his life in his thread.... It does a body good!!

Keep up da beastin'....

Thank you and your 100% right, sorry for having to deal with all that! life can mess it all up! I've been able to gain so much more in a short amount of time than I have ever been able to before . That's why this guy now avoids the negatives to the best of his ability! The Arnold / cage/ abc has been such a huge influence in a positive manner for me, super pumped and ready to see all my peeps!

Beastin'
02-20-12, 8:29 pm
Muthaf***er!!!!!!!

25 minutes later I can finally walk from my truck to the house......

6 sets Lying leg curls - all sets to fail up to full stack

5 sets prone iso curls to fail

8 sets squats ( deep w/ pause) up to 315 for 15

8 sets leg press narrow stance up to 1300 for 11 ( failure) then 3 drops ,all to fail.

4 sets of extensions to fail10-20 reps

Lunges

100 rep drop set on seated calf , failure reached at each drop

MRmichael.hooker
02-20-12, 8:34 pm
248 lbs off season pic........ time to clean it up some more and keep gaining

https://plus.google.com/photos/105634616100823461698/albums/5711020148990072801

Nice tits. Is there a reason your legs are NOT showing?

Beastin'
02-20-12, 8:36 pm

cuase i dont need a **** like yourself staring at my sack

Beastin'
02-20-12, 8:37 pm

ill post one just for you when i can actually flex them....just so u can quit crying

MRmichael.hooker
02-20-12, 8:39 pm
cuase i dont need a **** like yourself staring at my sack

whats a ****? lol

ill post one just for you when i can actually flex them....just so u can quit crying

I don't cry, I dont have enough sweat left after a hour on the stepmill to cry lol

Beastin'
02-20-12, 8:40 pm
whats a ****? lol

I don't cry, I dont have enough sweat left after a hour on the stepmill to cry lol

lol it wont let me type it..... starts with an H and ends with a O
aww poor mickey, no tears

Beastin'
02-21-12, 9:34 pm
nasty ass pump trianing guns tonight!!! damn it hurt! i broke the 250lb mark tonight( 253) so i started cardio, gotta keep my weight in check this time...... i really wanna hang at 245 and slowly stack on muscle to fill out that weight. just keep thinking of the stage next yr.... going to blow these fools out the water!

MRmichael.hooker
02-22-12, 7:56 am
nasty ass pump trianing guns tonight!!! damn it hurt! i broke the 250lb mark tonight( 253) so i started cardio, gotta keep my weight in check this time...... i really wanna hang at 245 and slowly stack on muscle to fill out that weight. just keep thinking of the stage next yr.... going to blow these fools out the water!

Not to mention, the higher the bf gets, the longer you have to hear "you only have 7 abs? you fatass, add a hour of cardio each day" lol

Beastin'
02-22-12, 8:54 am
Not to mention, the higher the bf gets, the longer you have to hear "you only have 7 abs? you fatass, add a hour of cardio each day" lol

Lmfao....... Ha.

Beastin'
02-26-12, 10:07 pm
legs on 2-25-11
pre exhausted hams with 20 sets of leg curls..... barf
iso leg curls, 5 sets to fail
narrow stance squats suppersetted with front squats up to 225 for 10 each
single leg presses ( stayed tight but as deep as i could) 6 sets up to 10 plates for 9 each leg
4 sets leg extensions
lying leg curls 4 working sets to fail

Beastin'
02-28-12, 8:24 pm
slaughtered back yesterday! i decided to start sumo deads to build my glutes and hips and turns out i think im ok at them..... first heavy session doing them and pulled 585 for 2 ...

took today off and prepping for legs tomm!!!

Beastin'
03-06-12, 3:05 pm
Hmmmm where to begin....... Thursday I blasted arms at metro fitness in Columbus , had a good session , kept it very punctual and headed off to rest.
Friday I worked the cage and felt like hell but still ha a blast and met tons of people! Good times!
Saturday........ Was a mad house at the expo all day which was followed up by the national ABC. So BIG AL and I smashed a shoulder session with a few sets of tris for good measure. What a blast! It was awesome to see the crazyness first hand! Very motivating!

So a very long story short, and hrs of convo with people I respect and admire I've got my new focuses and the direction I need to head! It's on like donkey kong! when I walk into the Olympia expo people are going be saying how and the fuck did he pull that off!?

On that note I'm off to smash hams and lower back in just a few hrs
Peace

G Diesel
03-06-12, 3:35 pm
This dude's a fucking freak. Much respect bro, keep killing it.

Peace, G

Beastin'
03-06-12, 10:49 pm
This dude's a fucking freak. Much respect bro, keep killing it.

Peace, G

thanks bro!!!! trying to be worthy of chilling with the big boys!

Beastin'
03-07-12, 3:07 pm
So, hammies were tight as hell so I only did adew sets and opted for quads as my focus instead.... Hams tonight

So I pre exhausted with :
6 sets of extensions , sets of 40
5 sets Lying leg curls sets of 15

3 sets of extensions with 250 for 12
6 sets of leg presses up to 800 for 25, then dropped to 600 and did a set of 100.... As manny as I could , pause holdin it then keep digging ( fucking brutal )
Hack squats 5 sets up to 14 plates for 7 ( video on fb page)

Beastin'
03-07-12, 6:59 pm
Hams calves glutes

Lying leg curls( one leg ) 6 sets up to 90 for 10
Prone leg curls( with my twist on em) 5 sets up to 150 for 8
Stiff legs 5 sets with 135 for 25
Lying leg curls( holding negatives)
Glute/ham rack 5 sets to failure
Standing calf raises 4 sets (various feet positions )
Toe raises 3 sets

Beastin'
03-08-12, 10:20 pm
nice off day tocatch up on life shit! tommorow i wage war on back! i wanna try to pull over 600 for reps at the tail end of the back session........ should be fun!

Big Al
03-09-12, 12:20 am
Yo,was nice training with you at the arnold.... We gotta do that again.
Maybe when we both aint all beat up.LOL

Carrnage
03-09-12, 12:31 am
so im finally getting a split sorted out that works....... still up and down on my leg training... there growing but it seems like im missing something! i def need a training partner to push me... i got all other body parts grasped i feel, just legs, hmmmmm im doing them every 4th or 5th day, a heavy day lower volume then more of a rep day focusing on contraction ....... if any one has a suggestion please let me hear it!!!! working on outer sweep and glutes is my focus

Are you focusing on driving off the floor with your heels and squeezing your glutes when squatting/pressing? Makes a huge difference in activating the quads.

Take the quads through its entire range of motion, a press/squat with feet pointing out, a press/squat with feet pointing neutral, a lunge, extensions so your biomchanically lengthening and shortening the quads. (full stretch / full contraction exercises are different ranges of motion for a muscle)

Add in CNS techniques like a rack lockout high pin squat, training to failure...etc...etc...

Beastin'
03-09-12, 8:03 pm
Yo,was nice training with you at the arnold.... We gotta do that again.
Maybe when we both aint all beat up.LOL

Most definately bro! Had a a blast but was hurting like hell! Lol. If your out at the O we will have to try again hopefully in a pain free state lol.

Beastin'
03-09-12, 8:06 pm
Are you focusing on driving off the floor with your heels and squeezing your glutes when squatting/pressing? Makes a huge difference in activating the quads.

Take the quads through its entire range of motion, a press/squat with feet pointing out, a press/squat with feet pointing neutral, a lunge, extensions so your biomchanically lengthening and shortening the quads. (full stretch / full contraction exercises are different ranges of motion for a muscle)

Add in CNS techniques like a rack lockout high pin squat, training to failure...etc...etc...

I actually just restructured all and corrected my form , damn it makes a huge diff! Actually feel the shit working that needs too! I'm def not afraid to try a variety of diff movements to make shit grow! Def feeling more productive now and thanks for the input ! Much appreciated!

Beastin'
03-10-12, 2:27 pm
So today I did chest shoulders and tris .....
Incline BB 3 sets of 20 w 225
Incline flys 4 sets with 60's for 12
Pec dec 3 sets to fail

Lateral raises 5 sets up to 35lb plate( holding it by edge) for 15
Front raises 3 sets up to 60 for 12
High rope pulls for rear delts

Rope ext to fail
V grip extensions

Did a little diff session today, wasn't feeling big weight so I went after it with vengeance and stayed lighter

Beastin'
03-12-12, 2:34 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwZaG1kaWQY&sns=em

Beastin'
03-12-12, 8:44 pm
Guns-
3/12/12

Standing db curl- 5 sets up to 80s for 6 then drop to 50s to fail

Hammer curls- 4 sets up to 60s for 8( arm straight down, full stretch, straight up)

Preacher curls- 6 sets various grips ( short reps focusing on lower part of bi) up to 2 plates for 15

Tris i was experimenting ( thanks big AL ) on getting full contractoin without locking put elbows)

Straight bar pushdowns - 4 sets to fail

Dip machine - 5 sets up to 4 plates for 15

Overhead db ext- 4 sets to fail with 30's( shit was smoked already)

Ropes- 4 sets to fail

Over hand curls- 4 sets

Plate curls - 4 sets each

Had an insane pump, love it!!

Beastin'
03-14-12, 11:07 pm
Quads
6 sets of ext....up to 140 to fail( pre exhaust)
5 sets leg press up to 1000 for 15
4 sets of squats with 135 , 4 second pause at bottom of each rep. Really just stretching .
5 sets of sumo box squats up to 225 for 15

Really focused on contraction throughout entire movement and holy shit it hurt!!! Def not my norm but I felt it to be pretty productive . My quads were roasted after my extensions so it didn't take a lot to kill em.

Beastin'
03-16-12, 10:45 pm
Close grip pull downs

Seated rows wide grip-4 sets stack to fail

BB rows 4 sets up to 405 for 5 , drop to 315 to fail

T bar 4 sets to fail

Hammer strength machine row 5 plates plus 50lb db for 9

Deads 4 sets up to 405 for 5*

Laying leg curls 4 sets up to stack *for*
fail

Stiffs 135 Reps*

Good mornings ( stretch)*

Calves (donkey)

MRmichael.hooker
03-17-12, 8:50 am
Close grip pull downs

Seated rows wide grip-4 sets stack to fail

BB rows 4 sets up to 405 for 5 , drop to 315 to fail

T bar 4 sets to fail

Hammer strength machine row 5 plates plus 50lb db for 9

Deads 4 sets up to 405 for 5*

Laying leg curls 4 sets up to stack *for*
fail

Stiffs 135 Reps*

Good mornings ( stretch)*

Calves (donkey)

Dude.. we smashed it yesterday. Shoulda posted the pic of the hammer rows haha! Besides douche dropping the 45 on my foot, it was a good day lol. I believe the Rage got me a lil motivated...

Beastin'
03-17-12, 11:25 am
[QUOTE=MRmichael.hooker;1207922]Dude.. we smashed it yesterday. Shoulda posted the pic of the hammer rows haha! Besides douche dropping the 45 on my foot, it was a good day lol. I believe the Rage got me a lil motivated...[/QUOTE

yeah bro killed it!!!!! def need more of those days!!!! poor little toes......... i wont comment on the shoes.....

Beastin'
03-22-12, 8:09 pm
side laterals ~ 3 sets up to 50's for 15
military press ~ 4 sets up to 225 for 10( over acheived w 185)
side laterals ~ 3 sets up to 55's for 10( slow reps)
hammer strength press ~ 4 sets to fail w plate each side(focusing on squeez)
front raises ~ 3 sets up to 70's for 10
BB shrugs ~ 4 sets up to 405 for 12
high cable pulls ~ 5 sets to failure

Beastin'
04-04-12, 9:53 pm
-
* * *So since the Arnold classic march 3 *everything has changed , I mean everything! *The animal cage shed so much needed light , motivation, and drive on me!*
* * *March started with shitty flights, bad food and lack of drive....... *These , no longer exist !!! *Sittin on a flight home to see family , I'm fired up, hungry and determined to show everyone how this shit is done!! *Currently 255lbs at 5'9" and in better than fair shape , progress is going good , great really. *Stronger than ever, amazing workouts , bomb proof drive and focus. * *
* * *This journey is the road to the" O ", a milestone mark on the way to blowing the NC state show out of the water in April of 2013. ! From there it's on to nationals.*
* *The Olympia ...... * Where I'll get ripped apart by my peers, tell me if ive done real work or not Since the Arnold , the judgement I can't *wait to hear, critiquing I need and another fire lit under my ass to add even more progress then anyone ever thought possible! *Beastin' got the munchies and he's eating up every when show time rolls around!*

tark
04-05-12, 9:03 pm
-
* * *So since the Arnold classic march 3 *everything has changed , I mean everything! *The animal cage shed so much needed light , motivation, and drive on me!*
* * *March started with shitty flights, bad food and lack of drive....... *These , no longer exist !!! *Sittin on a flight home to see family , I'm fired up, hungry and determined to show everyone how this shit is done!! *Currently 255lbs at 5'9" and in better than fair shape , progress is going good , great really. *Stronger than ever, amazing workouts , bomb proof drive and focus. * *
* * *This journey is the road to the" O ", a milestone mark on the way to blowing the NC state show out of the water in April of 2013. ! From there it's on to nationals.*
* *The Olympia ...... * Where I'll get ripped apart by my peers, tell me if ive done real work or not Since the Arnold , the judgement I can't *wait to hear, critiquing I need and another fire lit under my ass to add even more progress then anyone ever thought possible! *Beastin' got the munchies and he's eating up every when show time rolls around!*

love it bro keep putting in that fuckin insane work

Beastin'
04-11-12, 7:38 pm
love it bro keep putting in that fuckin insane work

Thanks bro!!!

Beastin'
04-11-12, 7:45 pm
So Easter sucked, went to see family and it turned out to be a living hell,Yet again! Fighting, arguing, neg bullshit , ect, basically everything a vacation is not supposed to have! So my main objective was to relax and that just plain and simple didnt happen! Fuck!
So , all is well beside that bullshit drama ..... Then ..... I get sick! The flu straight beat my ass!!! I lost 10lbs in 2 days and am still feeling its effects. I'm getting back to speed but just absolutely beat up feeling and weak . Prob should of took the week of lifting but I felt like I should atleast get some blood moving ... So hopefully tomm will be my first solid day back in the gym.... Peace JW

tark
04-12-12, 12:05 pm
So Easter sucked, went to see family and it turned out to be a living hell,Yet again! Fighting, arguing, neg bullshit , ect, basically everything a vacation is not supposed to have! So my main objective was to relax and that just plain and simple didnt happen! Fuck!
So , all is well beside that bullshit drama ..... Then ..... I get sick! The flu straight beat my ass!!! I lost 10lbs in 2 days and am still feeling its effects. I'm getting back to speed but just absolutely beat up feeling and weak . Prob should of took the week of lifting but I felt like I should atleast get some blood moving ... So hopefully tomm will be my first solid day back in the gym.... Peace JW

Hope your feelin better bro i know i had the flu amonth or so ago and i fucked my ass up pretty good

Beastin'
04-14-12, 6:28 pm
Thanks bro, I'm finally back full swing and it def kicked my ass!!! Now back to making so gains

Beastin'
04-23-12, 7:45 pm
the one way to forget all about a shitty day is to cripple yourself training legs.....

extensions- 4 sets( pre exhaust)
squat machine( facing )- 5 sets up to 12 plates then dropped 3 times.
leg press- 6 sets up to 1000 for 15( alt stances each set)
hacks- 5 sets up to 6 plates for 10 ( facing machine)
ext- 50 rep set with 150
leg curls- 6 sets up to stack for 8 then 3 drops(thought i died somewhere in there)
DB stiff- 4 sets to fail with 50's
calve raises- 4 sets of 30 with 225
calve pulls- 3 sets

tark
04-23-12, 9:08 pm
the one way to forget all about a shitty day is to cripple yourself training legs.....

extensions- 4 sets( pre exhaust)
squat machine( facing )- 5 sets up to 12 plates then dropped 3 times.
leg press- 6 sets up to 1000 for 15( alt stances each set)
hacks- 5 sets up to 6 plates for 10 ( facing machine)
ext- 50 rep set with 150
leg curls- 6 sets up to stack for 8 then 3 drops(thought i died somewhere in there)
DB stiff- 4 sets to fail with 50's
calve raises- 4 sets of 30 with 225
calve pulls- 3 sets

oooo leg day...gotta love it....on the 4 sets of extensions to pre exhaust what is your rep range on those?

Beastin'
04-27-12, 10:11 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h9f7eHqYsw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

G Diesel
04-27-12, 1:03 pm
I see you getting it done FREAK. Good shit bro. Keep killin' it.

Peace, G

Solid Dreams
04-27-12, 1:21 pm
I feel like you arent doing enough heavy weights. Just sayin, bro.

...Fuck I wish I could do that. Keep killin it man!

Beastin'
04-28-12, 1:40 pm
oooo leg day...gotta love it....on the 4 sets of extensions to pre exhaust what is your rep range on those?

Bro I just go till there burning like hell...... Just depends on the food and water intake I've had ....

Beastin'
04-28-12, 1:45 pm
I see you getting it done FREAK. Good shit bro. Keep killin' it.

Peace, G

Thanks G. A lot of ups and downs but my training will not suffer!

Solid- lol thanks bro, I've actually backed off real heavy shit and focusing on using the muscles instead of just moving weight....
Hope training is going well for ya guys

Solid Dreams
04-28-12, 1:56 pm
Thanks G. A lot of ups and downs but my training will not suffer!

Solid- lol thanks bro, I've actually backed off real heavy shit and focusing on using the muscles instead of just moving weight....
Hope training is going well for ya guys

Trying man, the whole "using muscles instead of BRUTE FORCE" bit is really tough.

Beastin'
04-29-12, 2:54 pm
Yeah it's a diff approach for sure but it's a nessesity at this point

Beastin'
05-01-12, 8:06 am
So I've made some changes to my diet and here is exactly what I consumed yesterday.... I'm slowly adding more food, life has been hectic so appetite is down but I'm still stuffing down what I can.... What do you guys think?

6 eggs*
2 whites
10oz cooked h browns

7 oz beef
2 cups white rice

50 gr whey
1 cup oats
2 tbl pb
7 oz beef
1.5 cup rice

6 oz talipia
5 oz cooked hashbrowns*

30 gr whey
50 carbs

12oz turkey
2 tbls pb

Beastin'
05-01-12, 9:46 pm
so honestly ive been wanting to post some workouts but they have been so fucking intense fast paced and tons of volume i cant remember half of them! lol I got a new training partner, about 3-4 days in a week and holy fuck.... just what this cat needed! we have very similar strength and opposite weaknesses so it works perfect thus far! we have been flat asss killing it!!!! im by far the biggest, leanest ive ever been right now and its not stopping!

*doingmyfuckinwork*

Solid Dreams
05-01-12, 9:49 pm
I'm not going to critique your diet because I dont know shit bout no diets, but why hashbrowns?

Good! I've been looking for a training partner around here, but I'm always at the gym when it's either people being trained/they're way below me (fat guy doing curls while waiting for the trainer) or a bodybuilder guy who's fucking ginormous and i'm too intimidated to go up and ask for help.

Beastin'
05-02-12, 8:53 pm
I'm not going to critique your diet because I dont know shit bout no diets, but why hashbrowns?

Good! I've been looking for a training partner around here, but I'm always at the gym when it's either people being trained/they're way below me (fat guy doing curls while waiting for the trainer) or a bodybuilder guy who's fucking ginormous and i'm too intimidated to go up and ask for help.

well bro im just trying diff stuff and its worked great so far... been eating them for about 6 months now at b fast.... plus i hate oatmeal lol there is a few big dogs doing it so i figured wtf why not try....lol
ok bro, go up the giants and roll with em.... confidence and getting after it and they will respect you! you never know what u will learn. i always wanna train with peeps bigger than me!

Solid Dreams
05-03-12, 1:47 am
well bro im just trying diff stuff and its worked great so far... been eating them for about 6 months now at b fast.... plus i hate oatmeal lol there is a few big dogs doing it so i figured wtf why not try....lol
ok bro, go up the giants and roll with em.... confidence and getting after it and they will respect you! you never know what u will learn. i always wanna train with peeps bigger than me!

No doubt man, that ABC we had was great. Just getting to watch you swole guys slinging weight boosted me a lot, working out with Hooker and watching you do your crazy weights!

Beastin'
05-03-12, 10:08 am
No doubt man, that ABC we had was great. Just getting to watch you swole guys slinging weight boosted me a lot, working out with Hooker and watching you do your crazy weights!

Yeah it was a blast! We need to do another one soon! See if I can get something brewing soon

MBeatty
05-05-12, 9:42 am
I never have a partner, and all the little shits that train around the same time as me just fuck around

But theres the odd friend that will shout across the gym just to make sure you do that last rep or 2

Keep pushing and you will get the results you desire no doubt about it, just keep that Beast mode switch on, and tear that shit up dude

Beastin'
05-08-12, 7:08 pm
I never have a partner, and all the little shits that train around the same time as me just fuck around

But theres the odd friend that will shout across the gym just to make sure you do that last rep or 2

Keep pushing and you will get the results you desire no doubt about it, just keep that Beast mode switch on, and tear that shit up dude

Yeah that's all u can do! Dig as deep as u can and the try for a little more!!

Beastin'
05-09-12, 1:30 pm
Days at the shop make for some tough scheduling when it comes to training and life , it's been a bitch lately but haven't missed a beat! I feel flat ass exhausted as if I'm dieting and thinking might need a few days off to fully recover and eliminate a few things that are stressing on me....I hate days off but I know there Nessesary .... Got back tonight then I'll decide after that if that's what the doctor ordered. It's grow time so I know rest won't hurt me by anymeans. Def needing more rest than ever and 5 hrs a night is not cuttin it. Things to change starting today! My progress has been fairly consistent in general growth but now it's time to lay out and pinpoint my focal points .... Progress pics coming followed by ripping myself apart and formulating a game plan to further progress my physic .

MBeatty
05-12-12, 9:51 am
Days at the shop make for some tough scheduling when it comes to training and life , it's been a bitch lately but haven't missed a beat! I feel flat ass exhausted as if I'm dieting and thinking might need a few days off to fully recover and eliminate a few things that are stressing on me....I hate days off but I know there Nessesary .... Got back tonight then I'll decide after that if that's what the doctor ordered. It's grow time so I know rest won't hurt me by anymeans. Def needing more rest than ever and 5 hrs a night is not cuttin it. Things to change starting today! My progress has been fairly consistent in general growth but now it's time to lay out and pinpoint my focal points .... Progress pics coming followed by ripping myself apart and formulating a game plan to further progress my physic .

trying to fit a strict training and diet regiment around life can be difficult...just do your best and you will push through it.

weak point training isnt always as easy as we like seeing as how we have our own opinions... it will be interesting to see your progress pics... and you never know having the opinion of others will often shed a new light on things... and give you a different approach to hit them hard

Beastin'
05-16-12, 9:51 am
Yeah weak point training sucks, typically it stuff we don't like to train or we struggle with.... Hey it's a challenge so I'm up for it !!!!

MBeatty
05-18-12, 9:55 am
i know how you feel for the last 3-4 months my trainer has been putting alot of focus on my chest to bring it up... now he switched to hamstrings.... all i can say is doing legs heavy 3X weekly really sucks balls

newayz keep it up.. and they wont be lagging for very long

Beastin'
05-23-12, 12:37 pm
i know how you feel for the last 3-4 months my trainer has been putting alot of focus on my chest to bring it up... now he switched to hamstrings.... all i can say is doing legs heavy 3X weekly really sucks balls

newayz keep it up.. and they wont be lagging for very long

Yeah I def feel your pain!!!! Just make sure your getting enough rest

Beastin'
05-23-12, 12:43 pm
So after a lot of debate and talking to people I'm taking three weeks off to finally heal up an rehab my lower back.its been cause problems and I felt like I've platued .... So 3 weeks off( about a week into it) and eating more than ever and I'm actually bigger looking and have lost weight , weird, But hey it's all about giving my body what it needs right now . So two more weeks off , a restructured training program that I'm going to try sticking to and some diet mods depending what my weight is at in two weeks. Wish me luck with my sanity lol

Kowboy
05-23-12, 12:50 pm
Gotta take time when you need it. I need a damn vacation and need to be on a damn beach somewhere. I had to take pretty much 2 weeks off of the gym to travel. I put on weight cuz I ate like shit but I felt really good coming back in the gym. You are a monster so no doubt you will come back stronger.

Beastin'
06-03-12, 9:41 am
Gotta take time when you need it. I need a damn vacation and need to be on a damn beach somewhere. I had to take pretty much 2 weeks off of the gym to travel. I put on weight cuz I ate like shit but I felt really good coming back in the gym. You are a monster so no doubt you will come back stronger.

man i hear ya! i just started back super super light and wow i was beat up! its game on next week and feel very refreshed.... hell i was off lift for 3 weeks and ate everything under the sun and still lost weight! that's a sign i needed time to heal up..... removed a lot of stress, something i def needed! i actually look bigger... its game time, time for the final push to gain some size before the Olympia( my time frame reference)...... i have a whole new approach, i now have some limits on movements like squats and deads, none of which i can do for anther few weeks.

tark
06-24-12, 9:23 pm
joe whats happenin brotha! just wanted to check in on ya and see how shits going! hope all is well big man

Kowboy
06-24-12, 9:27 pm
man i hear ya! i just started back super super light and wow i was beat up! its game on next week and feel very refreshed.... hell i was off lift for 3 weeks and ate everything under the sun and still lost weight! that's a sign i needed time to heal up..... removed a lot of stress, something i def needed! i actually look bigger... its game time, time for the final push to gain some size before the Olympia( my time frame reference)...... i have a whole new approach, i now have some limits on movements like squats and deads, none of which i can do for anther few weeks.

Glad to see you back on here bro. Been watching ya on facebook, looks like things are going well for you man. I wish I could lose weight doing that lol. Then again you are a straight up beast and I am still a noob at this shit. My goal is to get big by the Arnold. With us buying a house I doubt I can make it to the Olympia this year.