PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Arnold Classes Predictions

Carrnage
02-08-12, 4:34 pm
Here's mine....

1st Place - Evan (hes balanced, bigger than everyone, and has that "hardcore" look to his physque, his chest could be bigger though! lol)

2nd Place - Beyeke (this guy may not be really balanced, but I feel his size will over power the competition)

3rd Place - I got a tie with Branch and Dennis Wolf, after Branch's injury, dunno what he's going to look like, I doubt he got any better. Though if Branch did make improvements, look out! The texas rattle snake is there to unleash fury at the Arnold! Dennis lacks the knowledge and Guidance to take his game to the next level. Though, I do feel, if their is a "surprise" 1st or 2nd place, it would go to Dennis Wolf! Great Structure! Great balance too! (huge potential for this guy!, lacks knowledge/guidance like I stated)

4th Place - Either Branch Or Dennis

5th Place - Ben Pakulski or Fouad Abiad - Man im a huge fan of Ben Pakulski, but the man is getting wayyyy to scientific with things, doesn't look like he made any improvements, looks like he actually shrunk in size, he has a flat pancake chest (hope you don't read this Ben lol!) Though his structure, huge delts, huge quads, will pave his way to a top spot in the show for sure! Who knows, Ben may pull something out of his sleeve last minute, I still have faith for him, lowest he will be a 5, highest he will be top 2-3. Fouad is a huge dude! Great shape, structure! He just doesn't have that "elite" look YET. Maybe this year he will.

I can't wait to see the Flex, Arnold 12'!

B.S.
02-08-12, 4:51 pm
1. Evan or branch, hopefully Evan, I hate branch's physique.
3. Beyeke, he's just so round and massive
4. Would like to see abiad do well here and show up in peak condition.