PDA

View Full Version : Beastmolde!!

RafMorris37
02-10-12, 9:34 pm
Everything went the way it was suppose to. Chest work was fucking hard as hell!! From the inclines to the deep flyes to the cable crossovers;the weights went slow and controlled. Day2 was just for deads. Pistonlike with the deep grooves that will soon be on display. Worked up to 405 for 4reps. Day3 was strictly for "Chain Squats", Front Plate Lunges(45lb) for 50ft. Just the fact that my sessions are going great that i added a "Morning Session" to my arsenal. The more cardio i do, the more my pumps the heartrate up. Music blasting in my ear. Concentrating on the next endevor. Day4, my delts were on fire with multiple sets with supersets and trisets for my traps. Day5 my arms were tired from all of the reps needed to grow. Meticulous planning with my supps(UniversalNutrition & Animalpak) of course. Animal Cuts are working like a charm. Animal Test is "Beasting" throughout my body. Veins are popping out my arms. My paks are working and my mind is saying "GAME ON BITCHES"!!! My experience with "HRT" helped me grow in an insane way!! Im paying my dues in the gym and in life!!! Checking out all of the vids, keeping my gameface towards my destiny. Gotta keep working my abs to make them visible so i can stand with the best onstage!!! Ya'll make the best shit in the world. Peace to all of the hardcore animals who fuck shit up in the gym!! To all of the pros;im down with ya'll!! Holla at ya boy!!! Friend me on "Twitter" & on the forvms!! HELL YEAH!!!