PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts of failure

TinyHulk
02-14-12, 2:57 pm
Always being beaten down by people, coworkers,classes, and the worst of them all life. As its been said life isn't full of happiness and rainbows its a cold dark place that will beat you to tour knees and keep u there if u let it. Well brothers I'm at mercy's end and I'm on my knees about 6 inches from 6 feet under...
My bank account is empty, my paychecks are growing smaller and smaller, my car is falling apart and I anit got the money to fix it, my gym membership expired and I got no hope of renewing it. I've lost track of my senseof health and I've been drinking and smoking again...I learned a long time ago that living life drunk isn't anything I want...smoking only prevents me from.reaching my goals and kills me with every cancer stick I smoke. Through all beatings and punches of life there seems to be a constant....she loves men for me she knows I'm not that smart and I fuck up a lot but she still accepts me for me. She has been there for me for as long as she's known me....she fought to keep me around...shes the ray of light in my darkest hour. She is the reason I keep taking these punches because the more I take the more progress will be made. At then end of all hard times and beatdowns success will arise. I fight not only for my self but for her as well....One day I will not only show her how great I am but ill show the world how great I am.

DMachine
02-16-12, 3:23 am
Believe me when I say, "I've been there". I think we all have, and at some time will, face the harsh reality of failure. But hear me out brother, what matters is not if you fall or not, if you win or loose. What matters is if you lay there on the ground saying "my day will come", or if you pick yourself up saying "I'm gonna give it to my fucking last breath to make sure my time IS NOW!!". So, no matter what, this is a war, get back up and fight soldier. Strength and honor

Cellardweller
02-21-12, 3:24 pm
Failure only occurs when you stop fighting.

TinyHulk
02-22-12, 1:06 am
After reading what you guys wrote...I'm back im back in the gym told work I'm done taking their shit and the blame for the shit I don't do. Ive been back into my lifting routine and hitting the gym harder with a new aspect on life...Im thankful for the support...sometimes a guys just gotta vent some shit...