PDA

View Full Version : Storm Raspberry Arrive Hard As A Rock

Dr Strangelove
02-16-12, 10:57 am
Hi Guys,

I've been a regular user of Universal Products for some time now. I just received some Storm today and when I opened the seal the ingredients at the bottom are hard as a rock. It almost seems like moisture got into the tub. Is this safe to use and is it normal for storm to arrive in this fashion? My torrent never arrives this way so I wanted to make sure.

**already contacted the place of purchase but have received no response from them so far.

Any help is appreciated.

Nix0r
02-16-12, 11:00 am
I've had that happen to me before; you should be able to break up the clumps and use it just fine. There shouldn't be anything wrong with the product.

Dr Strangelove
02-16-12, 11:02 am
I've had that happen to me before; you should be able to break up the clumps and use it just fine. There shouldn't be anything wrong with the product.

Thank you for the response, these are not clumps thought, the entire mixture is solid as a rock.

Aggression
02-16-12, 11:09 am
Unfortunately, this sometimes happens with Storm. I don't see your email yet. You can try PM'ing me about it and I'll help you out. Sometimes you can just break the clumps up with a fork/knife. But if it's a solid mass, then we can get ya a replacement.

Cranky
02-16-12, 12:10 pm
My Storm always settles pretty solid as well. Every couple of days I shake the shit out of the tub and that keeps it from hardening up on me. The benifits well out weigh this minor inconvienience.

tec5c
02-16-12, 2:17 pm
I've had this happen to me before too. I just dumped the whole tub into a blender to break everything up.