PDA

View Full Version : First year at The Cage!

Bulldozer57
02-22-12, 10:49 am
Gonna be my first time at The Cage this year. Super Pumped!! But not to sure what to expect. Anybody got tips, advice or suggestions about anything would really be appreciated.

C.Coronato
02-22-12, 10:55 am
That is awesome brother, Please come introduce yourself.

First, certainly get to the expo early, the lines are long and may take a while to move.
Dont wait until you have to pee, to actually go lol. It takes a while to maneuver through the masses.
I would eat before you get in there.

Aggression
02-22-12, 10:56 am
At one point, remember to take a step back and take it all in. There's so much going on at all times, so many people, it'll go by in a second if you don't take the chance to look around and soak it all in. I'm sure a lot of other people will chime in. But a few of my suggestions are; make sure you clear your bowels before going in to the expo. You don't want to have to go #2 in that place, haha. Another suggestion would be to bring some sandwiches or similar. Food court prices are OK, and you'll be able to sample a lot of stuff while inside, but its best to bring something that won't spoil in a backpack or something.

Universal Rep
02-22-12, 11:27 am
Gonna be my first time at The Cage this year. Super Pumped!! But not to sure what to expect. Anybody got tips, advice or suggestions about anything would really be appreciated.

1. You will have a blast.
2. As soon as ya step into the CAGE, you will be family.
3. Bring some money for some LE Animal t-shirts. Some sizes/styles sell out as early as Friday.
4. Bring a camera. Pack extra batteries and memory cards.
5. Read this in it's entirety and memorize it... http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=430&section=

Good luck.

Mr. Dead
02-22-12, 11:46 am
1. You will have a blast.
2. As soon as ya step into the CAGE, you will be family.
3. Bring some money for some LE Animal t-shirts. Some sizes/styles sell out as early as Friday.
4. Bring a camera. Pack extra batteries and memory cards.
5. Read this in it's entirety and memorize it... http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=430&section=

Good luck

This... And... Be prepared for total sensory overload...

Enforcer
02-22-12, 11:50 am

Take in as much as you can bro, your gonna be like a deer in highlights at first with all of the people and booths everywhere. Yoru gonna see your idols walking around and be pumped just to be there. Get in as much as you can and see as much as you can. Most of all have fun. Oh yea and make sure if you have to go #2 that you go before you leave for the expo bc those bathrooms get fuckin nasty real quick.

Enforcer
02-22-12, 11:52 am
But a few of my suggestions are; make sure you clear your bowels before going in to the expo. You don't want to have to go #2 in that place, haha.

I didnt even read this post until after I posted mine, thats fuckin awesome you said that too bro, great minds think alike. But seriously people for some reason lose all there respect for a public restroom for some reason there

wedge
02-22-12, 1:11 pm
Cage virgin here too. Looking forward to it.
I'm taking it we can bring in our own backpack/food?

Universal Rep
02-22-12, 1:15 pm
Cage virgin here too. Looking forward to it.
I'm taking it we can bring in our own backpack/food?

Yeah, bring a backpack for all the swag... Look wut this fella did at last year's Arnold.

http://www.impactlab.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Giant-Backpack-673.jpg

Had to make a quick getaway from expo security.

Bulldozer57
02-22-12, 1:33 pm
This is Great bros thanks for all the tips and advice! Keep it coming whatever u can think of. I'm getting pumped just thinking about it... Does the LE gear really sell out so quickly?

freighttraindane
02-22-12, 1:35 pm
This is Great bros thanks for all the tips and advice! Keep it coming whatever u can think of. I'm getting pumped just thinking about it... Does the LE gear really sell out so quickly?

It absolutely does, and so do the great deals on the supplements. I know a lot of guys and gals that stock up for the year on some of the packs because of the deals

Universal Rep
02-22-12, 2:02 pm
It absolutely does, and so do the great deals on the supplements. I know a lot of guys and gals that stock up for the year on some of the packs because of the deals

Wut he said... And because they are LE gear, they will never be re-made again... That makes 'em collectors items.

Bulldozer57
02-22-12, 4:51 pm
Wow I definitely am gonna have I try and make it to the cage early on Friday. Thanks guys!

Phil800101
02-22-12, 5:29 pm
Great advice, and a classic article by Byrd.

Here's a link to my "Cage/Arnold Expo Survival Guide" thread: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37662-The-Cage-Arnold-Expo-Survival-Guide

kcburrows
02-23-12, 7:42 am
also a newbie...drivin up from cincy friday morning, whats a good time to get there...i was gonna try and be there by 8:45ish so i'm not too far behind in line, or is that still too late??

naturalguy
02-23-12, 9:23 am
also a newbie...drivin up from cincy friday morning, whats a good time to get there...i was gonna try and be there by 8:45ish so i'm not too far behind in line, or is that still too late??

For Friday morning you should be fine, Saturday morning is a different story.

bulldozer, you are going to have a blast. Make sure you introduce yourself to us at The Cage.

Universal Rep
02-23-12, 10:19 am

Be sure to rep ur Animal t-shirt with pride as ya wait in line... So we can recognize ya, haha.

kcburrows
02-23-12, 1:44 pm
Be sure to rep ur Animal t-shirt with pride as ya wait in line... So we can recognize ya, haha.

Hell yea man, me and the wifey both will be reppin the Animal T's...I was like a kid at christmas when my first animal T came in. Love this company and show my pride and gratitude for it freely!!!!