PDA

View Full Version : Erik 'The House' Fankhouser Joins Weider/AMI

Wrath91
02-22-12, 12:32 pm
Our fellow animal House joins Weider/AMI.
His words :''I am very appreciative to be a part of Weider. I grew up reading Flex magazine and used it to feed my motivation to train hard and become the best I could be. Now I am excited to give back and help motivate others to reach there goals. I am proud to be a part of the Weider team of athletes. All of the people at Weider are first class and I could not ask for a better opportunity. Thanks to everyone that helped me get to where I am today. To be a good bodybuilder you need to have a good support group and I have been blessed with great support. I would like to thank my wife Heather, kids Xavier, London, trainer Neil Hill, and Universal Nutrition for helping me become the bodybuilder I have become today.''

http://www.flexonline.com/news/hard-times/erik-fankhouser-joins-weiderami

Congratz House!
I wish you and your family the best!

Bruiser
02-22-12, 12:33 pm
First Frank and now Erik! The Animal brotherhood is really showing the sport how serious it is. Congrats Erik.

Wrath91
02-22-12, 12:38 pm
First Frank and now Erik! The Animal brotherhood is really showing the sport how serious it is. Congrats Erik.

Ye they are spreading , which is great,because we will now be able to track them and hear about them more, and also more videos with them , I hope.

Wrath91
02-22-12, 1:10 pm
More good news!
Also,not only did Erik sign with Weider/AMI , he also signed another year with Animal/Universal Nutrition.
This is going to be a great year!

Universal Rep
02-22-12, 1:16 pm
Congrats to The House.

Mr. Dead
02-22-12, 1:18 pm
HUUUGE congrats...!!!

The House
02-26-12, 5:37 pm
thanks guys i am excited to be on the weider team its a good thing a damn good thing

Flash419
02-27-12, 3:50 am
Congradulations Bro...

Looking forward to seeing the pics and articles to follow!

kcburrows
02-27-12, 7:40 am
Congrats bro, we couldnt ask for a better brother to rep the Animal family. Its long past due, and you deserve it!

C.Coronato
02-28-12, 3:26 pm
Well deserved! Congrats House!

wedge
02-28-12, 3:46 pm
Awesome news House. Congrats bro.

bigdog
02-29-12, 3:15 pm
Congrats house. I miss your articles in md bro. Looking forward to this...