PDA

View Full Version : Will Call Arnold tickets

RedlegDbell
02-24-12, 2:30 pm
Has anyone ever purchased Arnold tickets through Ticketmaster and picked them up at will call? Thinking about pre ordering expo tickets but I don't know where the will call window would be. Knowledge would be much appreciated. LESS than one week away! Bang biscuit!

CrystalLake
02-24-12, 3:29 pm
I pick them up at will call every year. No issues whatsoever. I forget which wing it's located on, but there's only one will call booth. Just give the Expo a call to find out where it's at.

Christman
02-25-12, 10:33 am
I'm pretty sure will call is right by one of the main entrances of the expo. I am not sure how much Ticketmaster charges with the extra fees and stuff that they do but if you just buy them the day of the event the expo passes are $15.

RedlegDbell
02-25-12, 1:31 pm
It's about $35/person if you buy in advance. I was hesitant to go that route because I wasn't sure where to pick em up and how long the process would take.

deanna7272
02-25-12, 3:06 pm
Was just wondering if they give you the print tickets option. Did you happen to see??

RedlegDbell
02-25-12, 6:04 pm
Was just wondering if they give you the print tickets option. Did you happen to see??

Sadly no. That was my first plan. Had I thought of it a few weeks ago I could have had them delivered via standard mail for free but it's too late for that now.

Christman
02-25-12, 7:46 pm
It's about $35/person if you buy in advance. I was hesitant to go that route because I wasn't sure where to pick em up and how long the process would take.

I pulled this of the FAQ from the ASF site, if you are in Columbus before Friday you should be able to pick them up at pretty much any Kroger for $10/day.

Where can I purchase tickets?
Tickets to the Arnold Sports Festival are available on-line at ticketmaster.com/arnold, at all central Ohio Kroger’s in-store Ticketmaster locations, by telephone at 1-800-745-3000 and on-site ticketing locations at all Arnold Sports Festival venues.
Tickets for the Arnold Fitness EXPO are $10 in advance and $15 at the door. Advance ticket purchases are encouraged as some events sell out early.

RedlegDbell
02-25-12, 10:30 pm
I pulled this of the FAQ from the ASF site, if you are in Columbus before Friday you should be able to pick them up at pretty much any Kroger for $10/day.

Tickets to the Arnold Sports Festival are available on-line at ticketmaster.com/arnold, at all central Ohio Kroger’s in-store Ticketmaster locations, by telephone at 1-800-745-3000 and on-site ticketing locations at all Arnold Sports Festival venues.
Tickets for the Arnold Fitness EXPO are $10 in advance and $15 at the door. Advance ticket purchases are encouraged as some events sell out early.

Thanks. That's good to know. Sadly I won't be up there til Friday morning but I'm sure you just made things easier for a lot of folks.

deanna7272
02-26-12, 12:32 am

Thanks for reminding me, that's what I did last year... Duh...lol

ff2929
02-26-12, 3:12 pm
Has anyone ever purchased Arnold tickets through Ticketmaster and picked them up at will call? Thinking about pre ordering expo tickets but I don't know where the will call window would be. Knowledge would be much appreciated. LESS than one week away! Bang biscuit!

I've ordered tickets thru will call for the past 2 yrs and picked them up at will call with no issues. there should be a few different will call stands and there no problem to locate. Alot of event staff walking around if you have any problems.

RedlegDbell
02-26-12, 7:05 pm
I've ordered tickets thru will call for the past 2 yrs and picked them up at will call with no issues. there should be a few different will call stands and there no problem to locate. Alot of event staff walking around if you have any problems.

Awsome. Thanks for weighing in.