PDA

View Full Version : Animal in Mio Energy commercial

Cstlfx
02-27-12, 11:48 am
Dont know who has seen it. Caught my eye today. One of the characters is wearing the limited green Animal T that came in the Military Animal Pak can.

Here it is if you want to watch:
http://www.adweek.com/video/mio-energy-cheetah-138482

Universal Rep
02-27-12, 11:52 am
Dont know who has seen it. Caught my eye today. One of the characters is wearing the limited green Animal T that came in the Military Animal Pak can.

That is insane, haha....

Aggression
02-27-12, 11:56 am
Wow. Prior to watching it, I assumed it was just a background dude wearing it, but nope! Front and center! niCe.

JUGGERNAUT
02-27-12, 11:56 am
Danny from Fit Gym in Philly just told me the same thing! How cool is that????

Cranky
02-27-12, 11:58 am
Gotta figure someone in their marketing dept. is really into Animal to throw a nod out to the A in another products advertising. You tend to see the red iconic often enough, but a LE green... thats awesome!

Phil800101
02-27-12, 12:45 pm
Wow, that's pretty cool.

Universal Rep
02-27-12, 12:47 pm
Gotta figure someone in their marketing dept. is really into Animal to throw a nod out to the A in another products advertising. You tend to see the red iconic often enough, but a LE green... thats awesome!

My guess is an agency did it for 'em and that Kraft don't know what an Iconic is, haha...

J-Dawg
02-27-12, 12:58 pm
That is really cool. I wonder who in the company might be into Animal. If you're reading this, hit us up, haha.

ghost
02-28-12, 12:01 am
absolutely hilarious, and awesome

deanna7272
02-28-12, 12:34 am
Very cool....

HIGA MONSTER
03-01-12, 3:19 pm
I saw it on our flight from Seattle to Detroit!
It was on the flight On Demand while watching FOX News.

JasonG
03-01-12, 3:59 pm
Just saw it on the tv last night. Pretty cool.

mritter3
03-01-12, 6:46 pm
Very cool...saw it on youtube earlier...cool shirt!

J-Dawg
03-02-12, 6:43 am
I saw it on our flight from Seattle to Detroit!
It was on the flight On Demand while watching FOX News.

Yeah, we've seen that video already a bunch of times since we've been in OH. I still wonder who decided to put the Animal shirt on the rhino, lol. We want to meet 'em.

Back To Basics
03-03-12, 6:37 am
That's awesome, so cool.

Shukin
03-03-12, 8:15 am

That is wicked Cool, he's almost wearing the Military Edition shirt. That color does look good......hint hint

chasebayne
03-06-12, 5:48 am
somewhere theres an animator giggling bc they got away with product placement in an unrelated ad. i approve. lol

Lindeland
03-06-12, 4:46 pm
I saw that in the commercial and had to replay it just to make sure I wasnt just seeing things.

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 5:12 pm
I saw that in the commercial and had to replay it just to make sure I wasnt just seeing things.

U weren't.

Wut should we bring back the military green Animal Iconic for next year's CAGE?

Bruiser
03-06-12, 5:15 pm
U weren't.

Wut should we bring back the military green Animal Iconic for next year's CAGE?

How about more Military Pak cans at BB.com, but put in some XXL shirts instead.

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 5:17 pm
How about more Military Pak cans at BB.com, but put in some XXL shirts instead.

My attenshun... yous has it. any other ideas?

Bruiser
03-06-12, 5:22 pm
My attenshun... yous has it. any other ideas?

I loved my OD green Animal shirt from the Military can, until I washed it and it didn't fit anymore. Same thing with the LE Rage sample kits that came with a shirt. We need XXL shirts for us big boys!

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 5:23 pm
I loved my OD green Animal shirt from the Military can, until I washed it and it didn't fit anymore. Same thing with the LE Rage sample kits that came with a shirt. We need XXL shirts for us big boys!

I believe those were 100% cotton... The main Animal shirts are 50/50... So this one could be 50/50... assumin fellas would want a new OD shirt.

Bruiser
03-06-12, 5:27 pm
I believe those were 100% cotton... The main Animal shirts are 50/50... So this one could be 50/50... assumin fellas would want a new OD shirt.

Absolutely! The 50/50 don't shrink as bad, but we still need some big boy shirts in the LE cans!

Shukin
03-06-12, 5:32 pm
I think the LE cans were a great idea, maybe this time the animal print could be a different color to set it apart. I have 2 of the others, and will buy another one because I like the cause and I always need pak.

LE Nitro Ts, with something OX on them since he is a Nito lover wouldn't be bad either.......just a thought.

Jay
03-06-12, 8:20 pm

Same prob.. Actually one of my universal shirts went into the dryer and some of the lettering came off. So those shirts just get hung up to dry.

chasebayne
03-07-12, 1:26 am
rage orange, with iconic design, thats what i want. :)

Shukin
03-17-12, 8:22 pm
Just saw it on TV, that is so cool!!!!!