PDA

View Full Version : Supps in the BOX...

Universal Rep
02-27-12, 5:13 pm
Now that Shock is rollin' off the line, should Corporate ship some of the new Shock Therapy to the CAGE???

Mr. Dead
Now that Shock is rollin' off the line, should Corporate ship some of the new Shock Therapy to the CAGE???

Uhm... Of course...!!!

smoothballer

Abso-frigging-lutely

smoothballer
02-27-12, 5:14 pm
Uhm... Of course...!!!

But none for MD

Universal Rep
02-27-12, 5:15 pm
But none for MD

Agreed. Truth is, MD is gonna need a "chaperone" in the CAGE... "Don't touch that..." "Get away from that..." "Stop talkin' to him...." "Ur gonna break that..." Etc. Etc.

smoothballer
02-27-12, 5:16 pm
Agreed. Truth is, MD is gonna need a "chaperone" in the CAGE... "Don't touch that..." "Get away from that..." "Stop talkin' to him...." "Ur gonna break that..." Etc. Etc.

Good thing Juggenaut will have him hanging from the cage so he can't touch anything...Mr Dead Pinata

Universal Rep
02-27-12, 5:17 pm
Good thing Juggenaut will have him hanging from the cage so he can't touch anything...Mr Dead Pinata

Make sure the stick is thick but with give... But not too much give. Beatin' is better'n whippin'...

Universal Rep
02-27-12, 5:18 pm
Early Shock Therapy reviews...

Grape Ape... http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Supplements/Shock-Therapy-Review-New-Grape-Ape

Hawaiian Pump... http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Supplements/New-Shock-Therapy-Review-Hawaiian-Pump

smoothballer
02-27-12, 5:20 pm
Make sure the stick is thick but with give... But not too much give. Beatin' is better'n whippin'...

Agreed. Gotta make sure it gets him swinging up there

Universal Rep
02-27-12, 5:21 pm

Bring a heavy-duty commercial fan... That way, he's movin' up there and makin' it harder for everyone...

smoothballer
02-27-12, 5:23 pm
Bring a heavy-duty commercial fan... That way, he's movin' up there and makin' it harder for everyone...

That's only fair for him...

Mr. Dead
02-27-12, 5:24 pm
But none for MD

Quadruple-negged...

Universal Rep
02-27-12, 5:24 pm
That's only fair for him...

Agreed. Gotta give him a fightin' chance... It's the humanitarian thing to do, the right call, the moral choice....

Seath308
02-27-12, 5:25 pm

Bahahahahhahahhahahhahah. /\/\/\/\/\

This sounds very similar to this weekend at HIGA MONSTER and I's powerlifting competition hahah

Universal Rep
02-27-12, 5:27 pm
This sounds very similar to this weekend at HIGA MONSTER and I's powerlifting competition hahah

Can ya strap MD to ur back? This way, we know he'll stay out of trouble... Which color ya prefer?

http://backpackbabycarrier.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/manduca_logo.jpg

Mr. Dead
02-27-12, 5:27 pm
Bahahahahhahahhahahhahah. /\/\/\/\/\

Except for the fact that those comments were directed at you... *LOL*

Mr. Dead
02-27-12, 5:28 pm
Can ya strap MD to ur back? This way, we know he'll stay out of trouble... Which color ya prefer?

But... You promised I could either have a leash or a monkey with a shockey stick, this year...

RedlegDbell
02-27-12, 5:30 pm
There might be a lot of people tweeking hard in the cage if we get our hands on some Shock Therapy. FYI, the current formula is on clearance at bb.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/shock.html

G Diesel
02-27-12, 5:33 pm

I hope so, I'm gonna need some of that good juice to keep rolling forward.

Peace, G

mritter3
02-27-12, 5:40 pm

Yes for sure...thst way I can take a dose before the national abc and put to test.

wedge
02-27-12, 8:47 pm
Yes for sure...thst way I can take a dose before the national abc and put to test.

I second this.

kcburrows
02-28-12, 10:47 am

Havent tried it yet, but heard nothing but great things about it, so Hell yea!!!

Mr. Dead
02-28-12, 1:06 pm
I think I'll bring an I.V. set, so I can just mainline it... *LOL*

ghost
02-28-12, 1:11 pm

I thought that was Nix's job.

Nix0r
02-28-12, 1:16 pm
I thought that was Nix's job.

Get stuffed, sweetheart.

ghost
02-28-12, 1:17 pm
Get stuffed, sweetheart.

only if it's you.

lol

Universal Rep
02-28-12, 3:09 pm

that would be animal rage

smoothballer
02-28-12, 3:14 pm
that would be animal rage

A Rage-Shock Shake sounds appropriate for the National ABC

BringTheCarnage
02-28-12, 4:28 pm

WARNING! Untested mixture could be harmful to your heart.....but it'll get you going lol

Mr. Dead
02-28-12, 5:52 pm
WARNING! Untested mixture could be harmful to your heart.....but it'll get you going lol

There will be a medic onhand... *LOL* But, I'm known to be sadistic...

mritter3
02-28-12, 6:02 pm

Sounds delicious!

Razor
02-29-12, 8:51 am
I hope so, I'm gonna need some of that good juice to keep rolling forward.

Peace, G

Definitely a safe bet considering there's absolutely no crash with this stuff.

J-Dawg
02-29-12, 4:47 pm
This just might be the most sought after box at the Arnold...

Universal Rep
02-29-12, 4:50 pm
This just might be the most sought after box at the Arnold...

Uh...

Razor
02-29-12, 5:02 pm
Uh...

HAHAHAHA did everyone get it that was gonna get it? Okay good let's move on. haha

Universal Rep
02-29-12, 5:04 pm
HAHAHAHA did everyone get it that was gonna get it? Okay good let's move on. haha

Well, I didn't say it... JD? He's a noob...

J-Dawg
02-29-12, 5:11 pm
Hahaha. Admit you guys laughed!

Mr. Dead
02-29-12, 5:14 pm
Hahaha. Admit you guys laughed!

Uhm... Yeah... But I have a Beavis and Butthead/D-Generation X mentality... *LOL*

naturalguy
02-29-12, 5:40 pm
For the Box, a sneak peek pic:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/p_1330551820.jpg

Madcat
02-29-12, 5:49 pm
Just downed some rage at work and leaving now for the gym. Saw this pic and got all giddy like a kid on Christmas!

Seath308
02-29-12, 6:18 pm

I'll take the blue one... I know Pink is Mr.Dead's favorite color but I have to go with blue. After I take 800 for reps in my squat exhibition I'll do a max rep drop set with MD strapped to me.

smoothballer
03-01-12, 7:55 am
Oh man, I can't wait to get my VIP and hit The Box @ The Cage

J-Dawg
03-02-12, 6:48 am
There may be some new Shock Therapy in there... Along with some Animal Rage Apple Jacked. Energy and focus for the big weekend will be aplenty.

mritter3
03-02-12, 7:22 am
There may be some new Shock Therapy in there... Along with some Animal Rage Apple Jacked. Energy and focus for the big weekend will be aplenty.

Hell ya...awesome, gonna be some jacked up animals in the cage, may have to put a scoop of shock in a baggy, so I can test it at abc sat night.