PDA

View Full Version : Official Entry Ticket to THE BOX

J-Dawg
02-28-12, 11:17 am
To gain special VIP, insider access to “The Box", you must do ALL of the following:

1. Fill out this form below (link), print it out, and bring it with you to The Cage
2. Wear your favorite Animal t-shirt to The Box
3. Show up to The Cage (Booth #419) at the 2012 Arnold Classic...

Entry Into THE BOX (http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ArnoldBoxOffer2012.pdf) (link to Box form)

What is The Box? It's a special area within The Cage reserved for the loyal members of the FORVM and Animal fans everywhere. Watch the events in The Cage up front and personal from within The Cage itself. Sample different and new Universal Nutrition products... And more. Enjoy.

Universal Rep
02-28-12, 11:20 am
Finally...

Mr. Dead
02-28-12, 11:21 am
Printed and filled out...!!!

smoothballer
02-28-12, 11:24 am
Boomshakalaka x2

zubda345
02-28-12, 11:40 am
Damn I wish to be there...

Blondie Weapon X
02-28-12, 11:50 am
VIP into the box is where you wanna be!!
All the shit happens INSIDE THE CAGE!!!

RedlegDbell
02-28-12, 12:40 pm
To gain special VIP, insider access to “The Box", you must do ALL of the following:

1. Fill out this form below (link), print it out, and bring it with you to The Cage
2. Wear your favorite Animal t-shirt to The Box
3. Show up to The Cage (Booth #419) at the 2012 Arnold Classic...

Entry Into THE BOX (http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ArnoldBoxOffer2012.pdf) (link to Box form)

What is The Box? It's a special area within The Cage reserved for the loyal members of the FORVM and Animal fans everywhere. Watch the events in The Cage up front and personal from within The Cage itself. Sample different and new Universal Nutrition products... And more. Enjoy.

This will be such a blast this year. We've got two new Cincy Animals making their 1st trip to the Cage and the National ABC.

tree1
02-28-12, 3:38 pm
Filled out and ready to go for Animal Classic 2012!

C.Coronato
02-28-12, 3:51 pm
The ONLY way in fellas!

Madcat
02-28-12, 3:58 pm
Printed and filled out. Finally the time is near!!!

kcburrows
02-28-12, 3:59 pm
The excitement for my first cage experience is through the roof!!! These next couple days are gonna be the longest of my life waiting for friday to get here!!!!

Universal Rep
02-29-12, 10:27 am
The excitement for my first cage experience is through the roof!!! These next couple days are gonna be the longest of my life waiting for friday to get here!!!!

U should head over to the Expo to help the Animal Crew setup then, haha...

D-NUTZ
02-29-12, 3:52 pm
U should head over to the Expo to help the Animal Crew setup then, haha...

I would in a heart-beat.

Nothing wrong with a little hard work to help give back to the company that gives us what you guys do.

Universal Rep
02-29-12, 3:57 pm
I would in a heart-beat.

Nothing wrong with a little hard work to help give back to the company that gives us what you guys do.

I actually helped out one year a long, long while back.. It's hard work, but I gotta say, it's a team-buildin' thing... Great camaraderie workin' with those folks. Great feelin' of accomplishment when all is said and done.

Unlike all the other pretty boy booths where they send in the pro exhibition people, the fellas from Corporate come in and do the heavy liftin' to build the CAGE for all the fans. Me, I love that old school, roll up ur sleeve kinda attitude...

D-NUTZ
02-29-12, 3:59 pm
I actually helped out one year a long, long while back.. It's hard work, but I gotta say, it's a team-buildin' thing... Great camaraderie workin' with those folks. Great feelin' of accomplishment when all is said and done.

Unlike all the other pretty boy booths where they send in the pro exhibition people, the fellas from Corporate come in and do the heavy liftin' to build the CAGE for all the fans. Me, I love that old school, roll up ur sleeve kinda attitude...

I would expect nothing less from you guys.

Universal Rep
02-29-12, 4:01 pm
I would expect nothing less from you guys.

Talk to NG, Aggs and G... They're in the thick of things right now makin' sure there's a place for everyone come Friday... More troops from Corporate flyin' out in the next day or two as well as reinforcement...

mritter3
03-01-12, 7:23 am
Awesome...cant wait for saturday.

Flash419
03-01-12, 8:33 am
Printed and ready... gonna be a great weekend!

bodybabe10
03-01-12, 11:10 am
Love it! Can't wait...less than 24 hours!

mritter3
03-01-12, 2:58 pm
got mine....def want a front row seat for some of those lifting expos and the great Q and A's.

J-Dawg
03-01-12, 9:48 pm
Just hours away! Hope everyone is ready!