PDA

View Full Version : Animal Gear pricin in the CAGE...

Universal Rep
02-29-12, 11:10 am
Heads up, Corporate wanted me to post up some info about the Gear in the CAGE. If ur plannin' on buying Gear, plan accordingly... Only cash is accepted. These are all unique, limited edition and never seen before. Once they are sold out, they won't be made again. Evar...

(3) styles limited edition Animal T-shirts (red, yellow, black).... $15
(1) style limited edition Flexfit Animal Cap... $15
(1) style limited edition Animal Beanie... $10

Special Combo Deals
Any 2 Animal t-shirts... $25
Any 1 Animal t-shirt and 1 Animal Cap... $25

Please be sure to bring exact change if ya can fellas...

Mr. Dead
02-29-12, 11:16 am
Heads up, Corporate wanted me to post up some info about the Gear in the CAGE. If ur plannin' on buying Gear, plan accordingly... Only cash is accepted. These are all unique, limited edition and never seen before. Once they are sold out, they won't be made again. Evar...

(3) styles limited edition Animal T-shirts (red, yellow, black).... $15
(1) style limited edition Flexfit Animal Cap... $15
(1) style limited edition Animal Beanie... $10

There may be combo deals if anyone is interested. Please be sure to bring exact change if ya can fellas...

Sweet...!!!

Universal Rep
02-29-12, 11:19 am
Sweet...!!!

It is? Bring exactly change.

freighttraindane
02-29-12, 11:21 am
So everyone can be prepared, is it cash only or are credit cards accepted also for all gear and supplements being sold at the Cage?

Mr. Dead
02-29-12, 11:21 am
It is? Bring exactly change.

I heard about the shortages of $5's and $10's... But the pricing and the possibility of a combo deal is pretty darn sweet...!!!

Universal Rep
02-29-12, 11:24 am
So everyone can be prepared, is it cash only or are credit cards accepted also for all gear and supplements being sold at the Cage?

Great question brotha... Cash & carry. No checks or credit cards.

freighttraindane
02-29-12, 11:25 am
Great question brotha... Cash & carry. No checks or credit cards.

Ok got it, I will be prepared, thanks for the clarification

Universal Rep
02-29-12, 11:27 am
Ok got it, I will be prepared, thanks for the clarification

I dunno how many walk up with a blank check or their Gold Amex cards cards but.... No dice.

kcburrows
02-29-12, 11:28 am
I love the sound of combo deals...me and MD might have to stick together so we dont go home completely broke!!

Universal Rep
02-29-12, 11:30 am
I love the sound of combo deals...me and MD might have to stick together so we dont go home completely broke!!

Combo deals posted and updated above in the first post... Bring $5 bills. Singles if ya want NG dancin'.

kcburrows
02-29-12, 1:44 pm
will there only be the LE t shirts being sold or will there be more animal gear there as well?

deanna7272
02-29-12, 2:41 pm
That's awesome... I love the combo buys!!!

Madcat
02-29-12, 2:45 pm
I 2nd the Combo buys! Cannot wait especially since today was payday and I already hit the ATM up. I mean I do work for my bank so that helps.

ironfreak1988
02-29-12, 2:46 pm
So how do I get one of you guys that is going to be at the cage to buy me a shirt & hat???? I send you check and when you cash it you send me merch... Damn wish I could make it out there! Gotta love that LE gear man. Maybe next year!

D-NUTZ
02-29-12, 3:01 pm
Don't be sold out by saturday morning, don't be sold out by saturday morning, no whammies.....STOP!

Are the red, yellow, and black shirts all brand new, limited edition, and never before seen? Thats what I read the post as, just wanted to make sure.

Universal Rep
02-29-12, 3:50 pm
will there only be the LE t shirts being sold or will there be more animal gear there as well?

Don't be sold out by saturday morning, don't be sold out by saturday morning, no whammies.....STOP!

Are the red, yellow, and black shirts all brand new, limited edition, and never before seen? Thats what I read the post as, just wanted to make sure.

This is it... Everything is limited edition and unique to this weekend. Three t-shirts (a fourth one is free), a cap and a beanie. Once it's gone, it's gone forever. If u are a collector of Animal Gear, then GTFIH.

D-NUTZ
02-29-12, 3:55 pm
This is it... Everything is limited edition and unique to this weekend. Three t-shirts (a fourth one is free), a cap and a beanie. Once it's gone, it's gone forever. If u are a collector of Animal Gear, then GTFIH.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Just wanted to make sure those yellow and reds are the same as the iconic shirts out now..

Universal Rep
02-29-12, 4:04 pm
Ok, thanks for the clarification. Just wanted to make sure those yellow and reds are the same as the iconic shirts out now..

No. As I said, they are not the same. They are unique and will be offered only in the CAGE this time round.

J-Dawg
02-29-12, 4:21 pm
No. As I said, they are not the same. They are unique and will be offered only in the CAGE this time round.

Just got a sneak peek of 'em and they are definitely LE Iconics. Haven't been done before...

Universal Rep
02-29-12, 4:31 pm
Just got a sneak peek of 'em and they are definitely LE Iconics. Haven't been done before...

Course they haven't...

freighttraindane
02-29-12, 4:33 pm

So pumped for this ^^^^

B.S.
02-29-12, 4:34 pm
hell yes, love the combo

naturalguy
02-29-12, 5:50 pm
Combo deals posted and updated above in the first post... Bring $5 bills. Singles if ya want NG dancin'.

I give a mean la..................wait wut???????????

The gear looks sweet!

lilbabykenny
02-29-12, 6:51 pm
Please bring enough for the whole weekend!!!!

Firedrake
03-01-12, 12:13 am
I just know this greedy Animal is going to want one of everything , , ,

Trevino81
03-01-12, 6:51 am
I just know this greedy Animal is going to want one of everything , , ,
x2

mritter3
03-01-12, 7:19 am
Cant wait to update my animal wardrobe.....lol

bodybabe10
03-01-12, 11:19 am
Gotta love me some ANIMAL t-shirts and accessories! I'll bring all my $1s and see who dances...LOL!

J-Dawg
03-01-12, 9:58 pm
Gotta love me some ANIMAL t-shirts and accessories! I'll bring all my $1s and see who dances...LOL!

Haha, be sure to get NG to dance.

Universal Rep
03-02-12, 8:02 am
Please bring enough for the whole weekend!!!!

We shall see.... Good luck bro. I hope ya score some, hahahahaha. Serious.

Reacher34
03-10-12, 10:50 am
I know, I know.... "limited edition". But do you guys have ANY of those Animal FlexFit hats left that you can put on in the Shop for a limited time? I bought one and REALLY want another.

I think I know the answer but you can't blame me for wanting to get my hands on some more sweet gear.

ghost
03-10-12, 10:57 am
I know, I know.... "limited edition". But do you guys have ANY of those Animal FlexFit hats left that you can put on in the Shop for a limited time? I bought one and REALLY want another.

I think I know the answer but you can't blame me for wanting to get my hands on some more sweet gear.

you know the answer is No. so................. No.

Reacher34
03-10-12, 11:02 am
haha... to the point. Thanks.

ghost
03-10-12, 11:08 am
haha... to the point. Thanks.

haha, always glad to help