PDA

View Full Version : HIGA MONSTER vs P Diesel (500 lbs deadlift for reps)

HIGA MONSTER
03-03-12, 5:21 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vxeABNOTks

Shukin
03-03-12, 7:15 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vxeABNOTks

I watched the live stream of this and predicted 15 for higa and 12 for p diesel, i was close as well as the comp. Both you guys put on a great show, P's shins bleeding is so hard core, love it.

Kowboy
03-04-12, 10:51 am
I watched the live stream of this and predicted 15 for higa and 12 for p diesel, i was close as well as the comp. Both you guys put on a great show, P's shins bleeding is so hard core, love it.

That was bad ass, have this on my phone as well. I have an issue and always hit my shins when deadlifting loL I am claiming it is a tall guy thing.

Wrath91
03-04-12, 12:21 pm
Sick! Good job to both of you fellas with those deads!

Indomitable Will
03-04-12, 2:37 pm
Awesome deadlifting. I love it.

smoothballer
03-04-12, 5:57 pm
It was an awesome match-up. Gotta invest in some quality collars tho...haha.

mritter3
03-04-12, 10:08 pm
Def one of my favorite events from the cage, strong lifts by both men, p diesels bloody shins were hardcore as well...great job to both of ya

Big C
03-04-12, 10:12 pm
P Dies is a straight beast and held his own. Those plates were really sliding on him bad on the right side.

Higa is a freak we know he always brings it. Great job to both men.

B.S.
03-05-12, 12:56 am
P is a fucking monster

Razor
03-05-12, 10:42 am
Great vid!! P's shin prove it! haha

J-Dawg
03-05-12, 10:56 am
Monsters. I still can't believe P was able to bang out so many reps after getting hit hard with food poisoning and ending up in the hospital.

Razor
03-05-12, 10:58 am
I still can't believe P was able to bang out so many reps after getting hit hard with food poisoning and ending up in the hospital.

Exactly.

smoothballer
03-05-12, 10:59 am
Monsters. I still can't believe P was able to bang out so many reps after getting hit hard with food poisoning and ending up in the hospital.

I can't imagine if the look on the person that was waiting for the elevator to open only to find P passed out on the floor.

Enforcer
03-05-12, 11:41 am
Two strong ass mother f'rs that put on a great show. Big respect to both of you guys

HIGA MONSTER
03-06-12, 11:52 am
Braddah probably drank some bathroom water and it cured his food poisoning. LOL

Truly an honor to lift against him. He wants a rematch at 100%
I was tired too from pulling 500 lbs on the Axle the day before.

If both of us are fresh, the reps will be huge.

HIGA MONSTER
03-06-12, 11:53 am
Two strong ass mother f'rs that put on a great show. Big respect to both of you guys
Cuz, thank you. Good to see you too.

Kill that show. Will be rooting for you.

HIGA MONSTER

shortstack
03-06-12, 12:08 pm
Great match up and I hope to see P Diesel next year at 100%. Sucks he got sick but brother banged it out anyway.

Jeremy

Kowboy
03-06-12, 12:35 pm
I am going to bust ass and maybe next year I can see what I can do at the ABC. It was a pleasure to work w/ you. If you ever compete or do anything in Cbus let me know.

P Diesel
03-06-12, 2:06 pm

Def one of my favorite events from the cage, strong lifts by both men, p diesels bloody shins were hardcore as well...great job to both of ya

Great vid!! P's shin prove it! haha

a littel blood, or A LOT in this case, is a great motivator sumtimes haha

P

P Diesel
03-06-12, 2:07 pm
It was an awesome match-up. Gotta invest in some quality collars tho...haha.

hahaha the right side was killin us

P Diesel
03-06-12, 2:09 pm
P Dies is a straight beast and held his own. Those plates were really sliding on him bad on the right side.

Higa is a freak we know he always brings it. Great job to both men.

P is a fucking monster

too kind brothas, too kind

P

P Diesel
03-06-12, 2:12 pm

I can't imagine if the look on the person that was waiting for the elevator to open only to find P passed out on the floor.

haha no excuses outta me, theres not one ounce of quit in my body ... haha i dno who the lady that found me but im gna send sumthin to the little nurse Andi, she took great care of me.... sum iv fluids a lil dextrose HA!

P

P Diesel
03-06-12, 2:13 pm

yo bro, great seein u. ur lookin monsterous

P

P Diesel
03-06-12, 2:17 pm
Braddah probably drank some bathroom water and it cured his food poisoning. LOL

Truly an honor to lift against him. He wants a rematch at 100%
I was tired too from pulling 500 lbs on the Axle the day before.

If both of us are fresh, the reps will be huge.

Haha, it was that Columbus water that didnt sit well with me.

HIGA is my boy, i have a ton of respect for him as a lifter and a person. YES< i do want a rematch when we are both fresh. 2nd place never sits well w me. Just waitin on the big samoan fella to accept ;)

Vegas maybe?!

and i agree reps will b huge

P

Razor
03-06-12, 2:23 pm
Those shoes P is sportin are killer. Might have to pick me up a pair of those badboys. Asics i believe?

Shukin
03-06-12, 3:38 pm
Haha, it was that Columbus water that didnt sit well with me.

HIGA is my boy, i have a ton of respect for him as a lifter and a person. YES< i do want a rematch when we are both fresh. 2nd place never sits well w me. Just waitin on the big samoan fella to accept ;)

Vegas maybe?!

and i agree reps will b huge

P

P Diesel, we need to get Higa on the east coast for a showdown.....

tark
03-06-12, 10:31 pm
mad respect to p and higa for putting on such a great show...i know it had me so pumped I just wanted to go straight home and start deadlifting!!

HIGA MONSTER
03-06-12, 10:48 pm
Just waitin on the big samoan fella to accept ;)

P
You and fuckin Seath308 are KILLING me with the Samoan comments!

"Ufa"

Next time you see a Samoan, that is the word for "hello".

HIGA MONSTER
03-06-12, 10:49 pm
P Diesel, we need to get Higa on the east coast for a showdown.....
True dat.

Been a while since I been to Philly. It would be awesome to do a trip out there.
HIGA MONSTER

P Diesel
03-07-12, 12:36 am

"Ufa"

i got love for u dog, whatever the hell kidna crazy mix u are. "Ufa" got it.

i may b in ur neck of the woods before ur in mine, ill keep u posted.

P

HIGA MONSTER
03-07-12, 12:37 am
i got love for u dog, whatever the hell kidna crazy mix u are. "Ufa" got it.

i may b in ur neck of the woods before ur in mine, ill keep u posted.

P
Rahjahdat.

Keep me posted homie. We will definitely hit a few awesome workout if your out here.

HIGA MONSTER

C.Coronato
03-09-12, 3:09 pm
You are both bad, bad men. Props for the vid, i missed it in person.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
03-09-12, 3:11 pm
True dat.

Been a while since I been to Philly. It would be awesome to do a trip out there.
HIGA MONSTER

who you kiddin you just wanna house a few cheesesteaks!

P Diesel
03-10-12, 2:33 pm
You are both bad, bad men. Props for the vid, i missed it in person.

I know u did C :( fuck is up w that?

P

Seath308
03-10-12, 10:58 pm

"Ufa"

"Ufa"---Adjective ---- Meaning: "Fuck You" for most samoan, poynesian and hawaiian people.

Thank God for Google lol!!!

P Diesel
03-11-12, 9:04 am
"Ufa"---Adjective ---- Meaning: "Fuck You" for most samoan, poynesian and hawaiian people.

thank u Seath .. i just ran into a band of samoan gentlemen an boy would the joke have been on me sayin Ufa to them. y would HIGA do such a thing

P

Dosekel
03-11-12, 6:27 pm
Props to both of you guys, having fun with my PRx1 !!

That was bad ass, have this on my phone as well. I have an issue and always hit my shins when deadlifting loL I am claiming it is a tall guy thing.
Believe me i'm 5'8 and it rapes my shins too haha

HIGA MONSTER
03-12-12, 8:24 am
"Ufa"---Adjective ---- Meaning: "Fuck You" for most samoan, polynesian and hawaiian people.

thank u Seath .. i just ran into a band of samoan gentlemen an boy would the joke have been on me sayin Ufa to them. y would HIGA do such a thing

P
I still love you guys.

I was just trying to show the "Aloha spirit" with both of you...

LMAO