PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cuts and Depression

lotus flower
03-05-12, 10:20 am
Hi Everyone, I've started taking AC 2 days ago. After taking my first pack everything was smooth and nice -just some extra sweat and going to toilet in every 30 min. etc.

However next day morning, after 4-5 hours of taking my second pack things started getting weird. Irregular heart beats, panics, anxiety, cold feet..

So I did not take any Animal Cuts further and it's been 3 days from last use. Although it's nothing when compared with the feelings I had on second day, I still feel weird and very uncomfortable. I feel really depressed and feel like I have no energy to do anything.

Do you know how much more this weird mood of depression will last? What should I do to avoid this situation?

smoothballer
03-05-12, 10:29 am
If you notice negative effects from any product I would stop taking it. The lull could just be the lack of caffeine in your system. Some people react differently to when your body is used to something then taken away.

Madcat
03-05-12, 2:11 pm
Yeah, I'd say your body just didn't react correctly with it. I've had this before with a few things from another company. Had to toss about 75bux of stuff out because I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. You may also try to remove the red pill, which is normally the caffiene pill. I am very sensative to caffiene so I usually only have 1 serving of it a day.

masonjc
03-05-12, 4:18 pm
Hi Everyone, I've started taking AC 2 days ago. After taking my first pack everything was smooth and nice -just some extra sweat and going to toilet in every 30 min. etc.

However next day morning, after 4-5 hours of taking my second pack things started getting weird. Irregular heart beats, panics, anxiety, cold feet..

So I did not take any Animal Cuts further and it's been 3 days from last use. Although it's nothing when compared with the feelings I had on second day, I still feel weird and very uncomfortable. I feel really depressed and feel like I have no energy to do anything.

Do you know how much more this weird mood of depression will last? What should I do to avoid this situation?

What are your calories like? When I did my 2nd run of AC. I cut my calories a lot, which caused me to have no energy and very moody due to having not as much food as normal. I also had to stop doing a cardio session one time due to my heart feeling like it was going to pop out of my chest.. However, i was truly happy with the results once the kinks got worked out with my calorie intake

J-Dawg
03-05-12, 4:49 pm
If you're feeling any anxiety/depression when taking Cuts I would suggest stop taking it and checking with a doctor to see what could be interacting with your body chemistry.

lotus flower
03-06-12, 4:08 am
If you notice negative effects from any product I would stop taking it. The lull could just be the lack of caffeine in your system. Some people react differently to when your body is used to something then taken away.

I already stopped taking it. I agree that the panic-attack thing was definetly due to the stim pill. I realised this later. I have never used these kind of thermogenic products before and I would have never tried If I knew my body would react in this way.

What are your calories like? When I did my 2nd run of AC. I cut my calories a lot, which caused me to have no energy and very moody due to having not as much food as normal. I also had to stop doing a cardio session one time due to my heart feeling like it was going to pop out of my chest.. However, i was truly happy with the results once the kinks got worked out with my calorie intake

I don't think that it's due to the calories. Because I was on a clean diet for 10 days before I start taking the cuts and I was feeling perfect, till I had this experience.

I got that the panic-attack was due to the caffeine in the AC, and I'm over it, but I can't understand this depression I still feel all over me. It's been 4 days since I quit but I'm still like a totally different person.

Can it be something about the thyroid complex in the AC that interfered with my thyroid hormone?

Shukin
03-06-12, 7:59 am
I already stopped taking it. I agree that the panic-attack thing was definetly due to the stim pill. I realised this later. I have never used these kind of thermogenic products before and I would have never tried If I knew my body would react in this way.

I don't think that it's due to the calories. Because I was on a clean diet for 10 days before I start taking the cuts and I was feeling perfect, till I had this experience.

I got that the panic-attack was due to the caffeine in the AC, and I'm over it, but I can't understand this depression I still feel all over me. It's been 4 days since I quit but I'm still like a totally different person.

Can it be something about the thyroid complex in the AC that interfered with my thyroid hormone?

Like J-Dawg said you are better off talking to you Doctor about what is in there that caused the reaction. I have a sensitive composition, if I take a new product and take more than the prescribed amount with our gradually moving up I will develop the side effects. I found I got moody on cuts, and irritable, but they soon subsided when I came off, I did run the whole can. I forget the name of the Amino acid that I read Frank Zane was taking so I used that and used the dose he was using rather than what was on the label and broke out with fierce hives.....lol Call the number on the can ad talk with a rep about what to do, maybe even return the product.
Are you on any medications? The depression could also be related to the end of winter, beginning of spring and have nothing to do with cuts, that is why it is best to consult your Dr.

BigChrisF
03-06-12, 10:36 pm
Are you taking any other prescriptions for depression or mood disorder? Some of those drugs will interact with stimulants and cause adverse events and worsen symptoms.

lotus flower
03-07-12, 4:21 am
Are you taking any other prescriptions for depression or mood disorder? Some of those drugs will interact with stimulants and cause adverse events and worsen symptoms.

I'm not taking any prescription for depression but it seems like I will have to now. I went to doctor yesterday, he said my body developed anxiety disorder and prescribed me an antihistaminic medicine named atarax. This is the first time in my life that I will take an antidepressant kind of medicine.

I also gave sample for blood test yesterday to see the conditons of my thyroid hormone. Today I will get the results and check back with the doctor. I don't even know what to hope for about the results..

lotus flower
03-07-12, 10:42 am
Today I got the results of my blood test and the only unusual amount is the number of free T3 hormone. It's below than the average. Doctor said this could be the reason of the depression and I should show the results to an internist.

So tomorrow I will see an internist about this thyroid hormone and low amount of free t3.

Does anybody know about free t3 hormone and it's relation with depression?

thecrippler6669
03-07-12, 10:42 am
I'm not taking any prescription for depression but it seems like I will have to now. I went to doctor yesterday, he said my body developed anxiety disorder and prescribed me an antihistaminic medicine named atarax. This is the first time in my life that I will take an antidepressant kind of medicine.

I also gave sample for blood test yesterday to see the conditons of my thyroid hormone. Today I will get the results and check back with the doctor. I don't even know what to hope for about the results..

I've gone through this before as well. For me, it seems like when my blood sugar is low (I don't have diabetes), and I ingest a lot of caffiene my anxiety skyrockets. I've had panic attacks before and I always feel messed up for a while afterwards. I got caught in a feedback loop where fear of having an attack triggered more attacks. Nothing shameful about seeking meds. I just know in my experience, SSRI's didn't work for me. I had to change my daily habits (drink less alcohol, quit smoking, drink less coffee). I also found drinking green tea helps me personally. It has L-theanine which increases alpha-waves in the brain giving you a sense of calm. Obviously, follow the advice of your doctor. But from my experience the pills weren't a cure all. I had to change my habits that were contributing to my anxiety. It's something I still struggle with but I think I've gotten through the worst of it. You're not alone. Anxiety is a mother f****er.

TigerAce01
03-07-12, 11:38 am
I have brain damage from a TBI suffered a few years ago. I suffer from anxiety, mood swings, and intermittent hypomanic disorder. I have found that almost ALL fat burners cause my symptoms to be exacerbated. Just some ingredients (not really even the stimulants) cause my body chemistry to go out of whack.

I would treat this as a blessing in disguise. Go to your doc and talk about the exact symptoms you are feeling, and he/she could find an underlying problem that you might have. It could very well be asymptomatic until it surfaces later in life, such as a thyroid issue.

Just my 2 cents.

-Ace

Shukin
03-07-12, 11:46 am
lots of good information coming out in this thread. Respect to all for sharing.

thecrippler6669
03-07-12, 1:11 pm
Today I got the results of my blood test and the only unusual amount is the number of free T3 hormone. It's below than the average. Doctor said this could be the reason of the depression and I should show the results to an internist.

So tomorrow I will see an internist about this thyroid hormone and low amount of free t3.

Does anybody know about free t3 hormone and it's relation with depression?

It's never good to self diagnose but if you wiki 'thyroid hormone' you can find this:

Hypothyroidism (an example is Hashimoto's thyroiditis) is the case where there is a deficiency of thyroxine, triiodiothyronine, or both.

Clinical depression can sometimes be caused by hypothyroidism.[4] Some research[5] has shown that T3 is found in the junctions of synapses, and regulates the amounts and activity of serotonin, norepinephrine, and Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain.

Enforcer
03-10-12, 1:17 pm

Are you at least 18 years of age? Are you making sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day- at least a gallon? Are yous till eating properly and not starving yourself trying to lose weight? I woudl also check with your doctor to make sure you dont suffer from any predisposition to depression. Cuts should not make you feel depressed