PDA

View Full Version : Razor's Cage Experience

Razor
03-05-12, 11:33 am
Every Arnold has had a theme for me. It's followed this theme throughout the whole weekend.

I'd have to attach "Awe-inspiring" to my first year at the Cage. It was a brand new experience and it brought the whole "family" thing full-circle since i had never experienced something so powerful as that. This carried on through the Cage, the ABC, the eating, you name it. I think i took around 80 pictures if i remember correctly. I took pics of everything from pics with brothers to detailed pics of the structure itself.

Year 2 came around and i remember just trying to take it all in. i wasn't sure how much longer i was going to be able to go since my work and personal life were starting to change, but for the better of course. I remember trying to talk to as many people as possible and cement relationships with people to more easily put names and posts to faces.

This year the theme was an "emotional family reunion" so to speak. Ever have a family reunion that you were so happy to go to since you wanted to see how so and so was doing and what exciting new things were going on with their lives? It was catching up with people who i hadn't seen in a while and further cementing relationships with my brothers and sisters. But as i soon found out was only 1 layer of the cake this past weekend. For the second layer, I was chosen to be a "super intern" this year where i would be working side by side with my veteran brothers in the Shop all 3 days. The gravity of that statement itself still gives me goosebumps. Dudes like "The" Chase Browning and Steve Nix (Snix0r) who really knew their shit and what it took to achieve a certain goal. Not only did it mean that you were being trusted to sell but you were also there all 3 days to help educate the masses and provide information to those that either wanted more or still had questions from the year before or whatever. I found myself many times encountering people that had been to previous Arnold's and wanted more information on products before they made the leap into buying them. That was cool because it meant we were really getting in their heads and they were curious to see how far Animal could take them in their goals whatever they might be. This year i educated more. I was explaining the benefits of Pak and how cycles of Test and Stak could push your farther. i was explaining why Rage is different from Pump and why you shouldn't be taking more than 1 scoop if you are buying it for the first time! It turned into everything i had hoped for: educating more people and at the same time being trusted with everything Animal. I was there for a reason and to me it was pretty emotional. The 3rd layer brought the training. G Diesel. I can't thank you enough brother for pushing me farther and educating both me and Danny in not only lifting but aspects surrounding the actual moving of the weight. I can easily say i've never been more inspired bro. Then to have you tell us that we pushed YOU. Some sick shit for sure and really hits hard.

I know i've been rambling a bit but i'm still shocked by this whole weekend and what it meant to me. I can't thank those that made this possible enough. It would be books fellas. Thank you Thank you.

Universal Rep
03-05-12, 12:34 pm
R, I read these words and wut stands out to me is how they ring true and genuine. Animal is about BROTHERHOOD and nobody understands that better than those who make Animal wut it is... All the way from Corporate to fellas like you who understand the mission and the values that define that simple word, A-N-I-M-A-L. Thnx goes to u for helpin' out and bein' a part of the brotherhood, the Animal Nation...

Razor
03-05-12, 1:15 pm
R, I read these words and wut stands out to me is how they ring true and genuine. Animal is about BROTHERHOOD and nobody understands that better than those who make Animal wut it is... All the way from Corporate to fellas like you who understand the mission and the values that define that simple word, A-N-I-M-A-L. Thnx goes to u for helpin' out and bein' a part of the brotherhood, the Animal Nation...

Thanks Rep!

Mr. Dead
03-05-12, 1:16 pm
It was really great to have the chance to get to hang with you, the entire weekend...!!! From working the Shop, to eating, to hanging out before and after each day, and just talking shop...!!! Truly hoping to repeat this, next year...!!!

J-Dawg
03-05-12, 1:18 pm
Razor, it was great hanging in The Cage with you this weekend. You did awesome as a super intern and it was an honor to work alongside you. I think you summed in up nicely about being like a family reunion. It's great to see how everyone is doing 1 year later--stronger, bigger, and better than the previous. Keep training hard!

Razor
03-05-12, 1:25 pm
It was really great to have the chance to get to hang with you, the entire weekend...!!! From working the Shop, to eating, to hanging out before and after each day, and just talking shop...!!! Truly hoping to repeat this, next year...!!!

Same here bud! It was long overdue! And yes to next year!

Razor, it was great hanging in The Cage with you this weekend. You did awesome as a super intern and it was an honor to work alongside you. I think you summed in up nicely about being like a family reunion. It's great to see how everyone is doing 1 year later--stronger, bigger, and better than the previous. Keep training hard!

J the honor was all mine bro. Talking shop and working our asses off. Sorry you weren't feeling well on Sunday my man didn't get a chance to say goodbye.

shortstack
03-05-12, 2:42 pm
No doubt brother!!! It was great to see you again and hang out for a few minutes here and there. You did a great job standing post
at the shop and working hard.

I'll be over to see you guys soon!!

Jeremy

D-NUTZ
03-05-12, 2:43 pm
Great to see you again bro.

smoothballer
03-05-12, 3:09 pm
Another year, another great Cage. Awesome to see you again bro.

DanTheMan
03-05-12, 11:31 pm
training with you and G was an experience I'll take to heart bro!

my delts are still fried........... damn it haha

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
03-06-12, 12:01 am
Glad to have the honor of holding down our side of the Shop with you and the boys. I'm gonna go ahead and call it the strong side. haha Until next year my friend!

Razor
03-06-12, 8:52 am
Glad to have the honor of holding down our side of the Shop with you and the boys. I'm gonna go ahead and call it the strong side. haha Until next year my friend!

Amen brother, was awesome shit selling side by side with ya. Next year can't come soon enough homie.

Razor
03-06-12, 8:53 am
training with you and G was an experience I'll take to heart bro!

my delts are still fried........... damn it haha

Pretty much bro. Had some trouble hitting up chest just because of my delts this morning.

Phil800101
03-07-12, 12:53 am
Always an amazing time bro, so glad you were able to make it.

C.Coronato
03-09-12, 3:11 pm
Greta post brother. It was a blast kickin it with you.