PDA

View Full Version : Trebin's Cage Experience

Kowboy
03-05-12, 12:49 pm
I just wanted to toss out a quick overview of the weekend. I definitely want to thank the Animal team for a great weekend. The Cage was incredible, lots of information, lots of big dudes and a lot of fun. I also got to meet a lot of great people which is always a plus.
Thursday night ABC - I worked out shoulders w/ Wedge and really got some nice advice and some work done.

Friday - Went w/ Domichi to the Expo and it was incredible to get in early and see the expo before the crowd got there. 10:30 AM when the doors opened was insane. The amount of people that swarmed the cage was incredible. I was working the VIP box and we had a couple issues but it went pretty smooth and there was def a lot of people there. The shirts went quick on day 1 and luckily I was able to get mine before they were sold out. I bought 1 black shirt, 1 yellow and also the fitted hat and the beanie.
Friday Night I hit the Metro and worked HRT w/ Mr. Dead and my chest is still sore! We also did some shoulder work and I think I understand it enough now to use it when this current cycle is over for me. It was a good time, I was able to get home in time to see the kids and my daughter snagged my beanie lol.

Saturday - got up early and headed out to the expo to just hang. The original plan was to walk around and check out the expo but the amount of people made me just stay in the cage only to leave for potty breaks. It was crazy to watch Higa and P Diesel nail the deads, Hawthorne and his pulling was just fucking amazing, bench pressing from House, Wrath and everyone else was insane. Back in Black was nuts, it was cool as hell to see the Animals come out and support the cage. The Westside barbell demo was nuts as well, pretty crazy to watch. I grew up on the west side of Columbus and didn't even know that place existed until a couple years ago when I got interested in lifting.

Saturday ABC - this was the most insane thing I have ever seen in my life. So many people, so much cool shit and I hve to tell you if you have never watched these Animal guys lift they are strong as hell and nuts. I was deadlifting w/ Higa, P Diesel, Seath, Byrd, Hawthorne and a bunch of other guys. How many times will this happen? Probably never again for me. The tips I received were awesome and should really help w/ my lifts. Funky came out and gave me tips as well for deads and squats that I am hoping to incorporate this week.

Universal Rep
03-05-12, 12:51 pm
I just wanted to toss out a quick overview of the weekend. I definitely want to thank the Animal team for a great weekend. The Cage was incredible, lots of information, lots of big dudes and a lot of fun. I also got to meet a lot of great people which is always a plus.
Thursday night ABC - I worked out shoulders w/ Wedge and really got some nice advice and some work done.

Friday - Went w/ Domichi to the Expo and it was incredible to get in early and see the expo before the crowd got there. 10:30 AM when the doors opened was insane. The amount of people that swarmed the cage was incredible. I was working the VIP box and we had a couple issues but it went pretty smooth and there was def a lot of people there. The shirts went quick on day 1 and luckily I was able to get mine before they were sold out. I bought 1 black shirt, 1 yellow and also the fitted hat and the beanie.
Friday Night I hit the Metro and worked HRT w/ Mr. Dead and my chest is still sore! We also did some shoulder work and I think I understand it enough now to use it when this current cycle is over for me. It was a good time, I was able to get home in time to see the kids and my daughter snagged my beanie lol.

Saturday - got up early and headed out to the expo to just hang. The original plan was to walk around and check out the expo but the amount of people made me just stay in the cage only to leave for potty breaks. It was crazy to watch Higa and P Diesel nail the deads, Hawthorne and his pulling was just fucking amazing, bench pressing from House, Wrath and everyone else was insane. Back in Black was nuts, it was cool as hell to see the Animals come out and support the cage. The Westside barbell demo was nuts as well, pretty crazy to watch. I grew up on the west side of Columbus and didn't even know that place existed until a couple years ago when I got interested in lifting.

Saturday ABC - this was the most insane thing I have ever seen in my life. So many people, so much cool shit and I hve to tell you if you have never watched these Animal guys lift they are strong as hell and nuts. I was deadlifting w/ Higa, P Diesel, Seath, Byrd, Hawthorne and a bunch of other guys. How many times will this happen? Probably never again for me. The tips I received were awesome and should really help w/ my lifts. Funky came out and gave me tips as well for deads and squats that I am hoping to incorporate this week.

Wut was the issue in the Box?

I hear Ed Coan was in the house at the National ABC Event givin' out pointers...

Kowboy
03-05-12, 12:52 pm
Some jackasses trying to steal the supps in the beginning.

Universal Rep
03-05-12, 12:54 pm
Some jackasses trying to steal the supps in the beginning.

Ima guessin anyone with an Animal T would've stepped in to end that nonsense...

G Diesel
03-05-12, 12:58 pm
Great to meet you bro... Thanks for being a part of the madness.

Peace, G

Kowboy
03-05-12, 1:06 pm
Ima guessin anyone with an Animal T would've stepped in to end that nonsense...

Yeah it was crazy lol

Kowboy
03-05-12, 1:09 pm
Great to meet you bro... Thanks for being a part of the madness.

Peace, G

Np, I would do it any time. I truly had a blast all weekend.

Mr. Dead
03-05-12, 1:10 pm
It was really great to meet you and work with you at the gym...!!! And remember... Hit me up anytime, if ya have any questions whatsoever...

Kowboy
03-05-12, 1:11 pm
It was really great to meet you and work with you at the gym...!!! And remember... Hit me up anytime, if ya have any questions whatsoever...

My tits are still sore! It was awesome to finally meet you and work w/ you on the HRT.

Christman
03-05-12, 1:15 pm
What an amazing weekend bud! I'm glad we got to finally hang out and work the cage together. Its crazy how some people lose their minds when they get in large crowds like that, they think they can swipe anything that they can get their hands on and go ape-shit over a free shirt. Thank goodness for the sanctuary of the VIP area of the cage.

Madcat
03-05-12, 1:28 pm
It was nice to meet you Trebin, I met Domichi a few times now so it's nice to see another local member. As for the people who ran in and ganked the supplements, if you're members here, straight up fess up. I find it hard to believe people from here would do that, but I know how it goes. If not, then next year, shit like that won't happen. It's a priveledge to even be in there, and people need to respect it. Universal/Animal spends massive cash on supplying thos for us, and I am very greatful to say the least. Never again. shady people happen, but never again.

Kowboy
03-05-12, 1:31 pm
People are just insane, no clue why you would want to do that. I agree, you are lucky they let us in there w/ them ya know. I was more star struck than anything else. I mean I am standing guard and you have Wrath, The House, Enforcer, Wycked, Big Al, Vinny G, G Diesel, P Diesel, J Dawg, Naturalguy and a bunch of others just walk right by you, say hi and all that. Unreal, plus if someone did steal some shit be glad one of the big ass Animals didn't see you...nuff said on that one.

shortstack
03-05-12, 2:32 pm
It was cool to finally meet you and get to hang out a little. You did a good job guarding the box and hope to see you out there again brother.

Jeremy

smoothballer
03-05-12, 3:08 pm
People are just insane, no clue why you would want to do that. I agree, you are lucky they let us in there w/ them ya know. I was more star struck than anything else. I mean I am standing guard and you have Wrath, The House, Enforcer, Wycked, Big Al, Vinny G, G Diesel, P Diesel, J Dawg, Naturalguy and a bunch of others just walk right by you, say hi and all that. Unreal, plus if someone did steal some shit be glad one of the big ass Animals didn't see you...nuff said on that one.

I started to yell at these fools while they were trying to open their bags and snag shit. He almost got a bow to the face.

Universal Rep
03-05-12, 3:31 pm

T, I told ya before the event that you'd have a blast... Wuz i right?

Kowboy
03-05-12, 6:55 pm
T, I told ya before the event that you'd have a blast... Wuz i right?

It was badass, I had a great time.

Phil800101
03-07-12, 12:46 am
Great to meet you bro! Glad you had an awesome time as well.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
03-07-12, 1:03 am
Glad you had an awesome weekend bro.

wedge
03-07-12, 3:10 pm
Was awesome to meet and train with you bro.