PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE Thank You

naturalguy
03-05-12, 4:40 pm
I wanted to personally thank all the interns who did a tremendous job in helping out in The Cage. You guys/gals helped make this the best Cage ever. For you guys/gals it was a lot of work so thank you.

Special thanks goes to Ghost for being the intern captain and keeping things organized. Ghost also hooked us up with some last minute supplies, we can't thank him enough.

Trebin
IronGame033
deanna7272
Standing_Guard
twoheadedboy
Beastin'
Smoothballer
BringTheCarnage
Wedge
Domichi
Survivor831
BlondieWeaponX
Scals
ChaseBrowning
Nix0r
Phil800101
Razr
Mr. Dead

Universal Rep
03-05-12, 4:47 pm
So fellas... How was it? All that ya expected?

Nix0r
03-05-12, 4:47 pm
Eric, I can't thank *YOU* enough for the opportunity that I had this weekend. It was an absolute blast from start to finish, and I am overjoyed that I was able to help with everything.

Mr. Dead
03-05-12, 4:51 pm
Definitely an awesome crew...!!! And a HUGE Thank You to Corporate for allowing me to be a part of this year's event...!!! Words truly cannot express my gratitude...!!!

J-Dawg
03-05-12, 4:52 pm
All of the super interns and interns were amazing at The Cage. They really helped out tremendously the whole weekend. Extremely hard workers all around!

Universal Rep
03-05-12, 4:55 pm
Props to the head intern, ghost as well...

smoothballer
03-05-12, 4:56 pm
I can't thank corporate and ghost for giving me the last minute opportunity to Intern at the 2012 Cage. It was an experience I will never forget.

Should I put in my 2013 application already?

BringTheCarnage
03-05-12, 5:35 pm
It was even better then what I had hoped for, I was everywhere doing anything I could to make things happen and it felt good to be apart of something like this, to be apart of this tradition and mingle with everyone involved. I thank you animal/universal not just for giving me this enjoyment but for being the company you and caring this much about the us that you put together all these events and opportunities that most of us would never have without you. Nobody else does this and once again I thank you.

Universal Rep
03-05-12, 5:48 pm
It was even better then what I had hoped for, I was everywhere doing anything I could to make things happen and it felt good to be apart of something like this, to be apart of this tradition and mingle with everyone involved. I thank you animal/universal not just for giving me this enjoyment but for being the company you and caring this much about the us that you put together all these events and opportunities that most of us would never have without you. Nobody else does this and once again I thank you.

That's why there is only one ANIMAL.

ghost
03-05-12, 5:56 pm
you guys have always been so unbelievably amazing to me, and all of us, that my gratitude and thanks are not simply enough. knowing I am able to give back, even a little bit, helps...

i will have my full write up of my experience of the entire weekend tomorrow, as im EXHAUSTED still haha.

ALL of the interns frigging ROCKED and did such an amazing job, I cannot thank them enough, and our super interns were, well... super. haha.

Universal Rep
03-05-12, 5:58 pm
Props to the head intern, ghost as well...

you guys have always been so unbelievably amazing to me, and all of us, that my gratitude and thanks are not simply enough. knowing I am able to give back, even a little bit, helps...

i will have my full write up of my experience of the entire weekend tomorrow, as im EXHAUSTED still haha.

ALL of the interns frigging ROCKED and did such an amazing job, I cannot thank them enough, and our super interns were, well... super. haha.

Lookin' forward to it.

Standing_Guard
03-05-12, 6:02 pm
the pleasure was all ours, it was an honor and privilege

Christman
03-05-12, 6:31 pm
the pleasure was all ours, it was an honor and privilege

Yes, this.

deanna7272
03-05-12, 9:44 pm
Thank you all SO much for the opportunity to intern again... Being a part of something so great is beyond words. Please know that I am available for anything when it comes to helping out... From the top to the bottom and all the way 'round, please just ask and consider it done. We all worked well together, formed a solid crew and kept an eye out, even when we weren't "working"... That's such a cool feeling to know that our crew, new and old, pulled together to make it a successful weekend.

Another thank you to Ghost for keeping us in line... For someone to take us under his wing, get/keep us organized and on top of it all help out with exhibitions, which is a feat within itself, shows true leadership. Keep up the hard work buddy, Lord knows it's not easy....

You all are amazing, top to bottom, inside and out.... <3 ya all and missin' ya already...

Razor
03-05-12, 11:00 pm
A truly overwhelming experience! Thanks to you NG!

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
03-05-12, 11:32 pm
What an awesome opportunity. Cant thank you guys enough. Really made me feel like part of the family, as always.

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 12:48 pm
What an awesome opportunity. Cant thank you guys enough. Really made me feel like part of the family, as always.

To Chase Browning, THE Chase Browning... Hope ya had a blast.

Enforcer
03-06-12, 1:23 pm
Def. a huge thanx to all of the interns that were at the Cage, each and every one of them busted their asses to help make this one of the best Arnold Classics to date

Kowboy
03-06-12, 2:16 pm
I had a fucking blast, it was a million times better than I had ever expected. Everyone I worked w/ was awesome. Thanks for ghost for being our fearless leader intern and keeping shit going strong. Thanks to everyone at Animal, I true see what you mean by this being a family now.

naturalguy
03-06-12, 2:56 pm

The Chase Browning stayed until the very end helping us break down, that was much appreciated

G Diesel
03-06-12, 3:24 pm
The Chase Browning stayed until the very end helping us break down, that was much appreciated

That right there just about says everything that needs to be said.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 3:34 pm

Peace, G

Awesome... That's goin' the extra mile. Thusly, he has been ordained with the title, "THE"...

C.Coronato
03-06-12, 5:22 pm
Cant thank you fellas enough. Every time i turned around to do something, one of you guys were there to help.

Thank you brothers. It was a pleasure working beside you.

HIGA MONSTER
03-06-12, 7:07 pm
I frickin huffed 8 pallets by myself to help breakdown...my head was steaming and i get no love NG?

I see how you treat the West Coast now...

G Diesel
03-06-12, 7:11 pm
I frickin huffed 8 pallets by myself to help breakdown...my head was steaming and i get no love NG?

Seath and HIGA went above and beyond on a different level. Just like at The O. I never forget that shit.

Respect for real.

Peace, G

wedge
03-06-12, 8:55 pm
It was my first Cage and I was given the opportunity to get closer into the Cage than most, so I should be thanking you all. It was great seeing the dynamic between the Animal athletes, as you all can turn it on when its time to move weight, but in between there was much goofing and clowing: just like family. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

naturalguy
03-06-12, 9:09 pm

LOL Higa you are the man and Seath as well but this thread was about the interns. I'll start the "Thank you Higa & Seath" thread soon

HIGA MONSTER
03-06-12, 11:10 pm
Seath and HIGA went above and beyond on a different level. Just like at The O. I never forget that shit.

Respect for real.

Peace, G

LOL Higa you are the man and Seath as well but this thread was about the interns. I'll start the "Thank you Higa & Seath" thread soon
Just bustin your balls man.

We just wanted to help as much as possible before we took off for the airport.

It was fuckin funny because I was carrying 2 pallets at a time overhead and when they opened the door to the snowy weather, it made my head steam like crazy!
Everyone else was waiting for a forklift to bring pallets. Fuck that...I'm a forklift and got the scratches on my forearms to prove it.

03-06-12, 11:47 pm
Just bustin your balls man.

We just wanted to help as much as possible before we took off for the airport.

It was fuckin funny because I was carrying 2 pallets at a time overhead and when they opened the door to the snowy weather, it made my head steam like crazy!
Everyone else was waiting for a forklift to bring pallets. Fuck that...I'm a forklift and got the scratches on my forearms to prove it.

Higa, sir, you were like a flatbed truck. Rollin up with 2 pallets on your head. Seath and I were like a crane unloadin that shit off your dome. We don't need no machinery, we are work horses on our own. haha

03-07-12, 12:04 am

Peace, G

Awesome... That's goin' the extra mile. Thusly, he has been ordained with the title, "THE"...

Just doing what I can to give back. Just like I told NG on Sunday... Animal and the crew have made me the person I am today, both in and out of the gym. I honestly can't thank you guys enough. You've taught me about hard work, perseverance, patience, and humbleness. Values that will set me aside from the pack in every aspect of life.

It was an HONOR to be a part of the Cage this weekend. An HONOR to work side by side with the guys I've looked up to for years. I still look up to you guys. Puttin' in work and giving back is just my way of thanking Animal for everything. I am very PROUD to feel like I am a part of Animal, and I hope to continue to have a close(and growing) relationship with Animal.

You tryna' steal my thundah Higa? You had the wrong intentions if you are looking for recognition pal!!!! j/k Higa you and Seath are the REAL DEAL. Always going above and beyond in every aspect, and you are both a blast. I really look up to you guys. As a fan, I really appreciate your's and Seath's attitude. So humbling, nothings a burden. Almost as if you are honored just to be there, and thats what make you guys true animals, awesome athletes and ambassadors of the sport.

Phil800101
03-07-12, 12:34 am
As others have done, I'd like to turn it around and thank you guys for the opportunity.

It was definitely everything I expected and more. It just gets better and better every year. I know I keep saying it, but I can't say it enough what an honor and an absolute privilege to get to work in The Cage. Hard work for sure, but more than worth it. Glad I was able to help out and be a part of making it the success that it was.

HIGA MONSTER
03-07-12, 12:38 am
Higa, sir, you were like a flatbed truck. Rollin up with 2 pallets on your head. Seath and I were like a crane unloadin that shit off your dome. We don't need no machinery, we are work horses on our own. haha
Boom.

True words spoken by The Chase Browning.

scals
03-07-12, 3:46 pm
Man, the weekend was a blast. So honored to be a part of it!