PDA

View Full Version : Props to the Animal Crew

Universal Rep
03-05-12, 5:21 pm
Know they busted their asses to put on a good show for all of ya'll... Set up the CAGE, organized the events, went out among the crowds before the doors opened to shake hands with those reppin' Animal Ts, and put together the National ABC Event...

By now, I think most of the Animal Nation take it for granted sumthin no one else does. In the CAGE or at the National ABC Event, ya can talk or work in with Wrath or The House or Ox or whoever... All the athletes are there for the Legion. Where else do ya get that kind of intimate connection to the athletes and the entire Animal Crew. Props to them for makin' the show possible once again.

Mr. Dead
03-05-12, 5:25 pm
Definite major props to the Animal Crew...!!! Often imitated, but never matched...!!!

The Iron Gumby
03-05-12, 5:31 pm
Add my voice to the shout out: Props, bros.

smoothballer
03-05-12, 7:37 pm
Huge Thanks To the guys at the U. No other supplement companies does as much for their customers. That's why we all feel like family.

RedlegDbell
03-05-12, 8:15 pm
Huge Thanks To the guys at the U. No other supplement companies does as much for their customers. That's why we all feel like family.

100% agree. This was my first full weekend as a forvm member and it was by far the best Arnold experience yet.

Gino
03-05-12, 8:46 pm
Really was an experience I wont forget anytime soon. The ABC was unlike anything I could have imagined. My only regret was that I didn't meet enough people. Naturally just a shy person, but everyone I did meet was awesome and damn friendly. Thanks to all the crew that made it all possible, it's something that can't be matched.

Vinny G
03-06-12, 8:07 am
i lost my voice!

Razor
03-06-12, 8:51 am
I think they're timing themselves. Seems like every year i text someone to see how they're doing, they always are done earlier than that year before. Serious kudos.

ghost
03-06-12, 8:52 am
i lost my voice!

i'll trade ya. haha.

seriously though, such a great year.

kcburrows
03-06-12, 10:46 am
This past cage was my first experience and I definitely have to give props to everyone on the company. Having no idea what to expect the experience was well beyond all the hype, which didnt seem possible. I could not believe all of the stuff I got to take home with me and the experience I had. Each Animal brother was more than welcoming in answering all questions and just talking shop. I got the honor of training with Wrath and Antoine, both made me feel like we were lifelong friends. You just dont see that kind of class from company's in any industry anymore. I was at the expo friday and had a friend with me who came more for the mma stuff than the bodybuilding, but was blown away with the cage experience. Actually went to the gym yesterday and he was reppin his LE hat and shirt and as was I and he was asking about next year already. I was proud to introduce him to the pak which now seems even more like family than ever before. Thanks again guys for everything!

Justin Randal
03-06-12, 11:21 am
This was an exceptionally well run event! Looking forward to doing it again!!

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 12:50 pm
Me, I'd like to hear Animal athlete stories from the weekend... Wut was the funniest or most memorable thing about meetin' the Animal Crew?

Enforcer
03-06-12, 1:22 pm
Thanx U-Rep, I know we all did everything we could to make it as a memorabel experience to all of the fans that stopped by the Cage. It was so great to see such a following this company has of fans of all different natures

P Diesel
03-06-12, 2:20 pm
thanks everyone for comin out and seein all of us, i know all of us put a lot into the weekend and left it all in the cage. its worthwhile experiences like this that u dnt mind if it takes a lot out of ya

P

scals
03-06-12, 2:46 pm
It was an awesome weekend!

Justin Randal
03-06-12, 4:34 pm
Me, I'd like to hear Animal athlete stories from the weekend... Wut was the funniest or most memorable thing about meetin' the Animal Crew?

After sitting through most of the seminars in The Cage this weekend, what resinates in my mind the most is the drive that brings us all to the same unshakable place. All chasing the same dream (even if in different forms). We all want to be the absolute best at what we do. Whether it be measured in total pounds or size and striation, we all have to apply our selves 100% to the task at hand if we are to accomplish anything. Half measures will avail you nothing! This theme was more than inspiring to me and set me ablaze!! Time to step up my game..
RELENTLESS!!

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 5:06 pm
After sitting through most of the seminars in The Cage this weekend, what resinates in my mind the most is the drive that brings us all to the same unshakable place. All chasing the same dream (even if in different forms). We all want to be the absolute best at what we do. Whether it be measured in total pounds or size and striation, we all have to apply our selves 100% to the task at hand if we are to accomplish anything. Half measures will avail you nothing! This theme was more than inspiring to me and set me ablaze!! Time to step up my game..
RELENTLESS!!

Well said, JR...

J-Dawg
03-06-12, 9:55 pm
RELENTLESS!!

Awesome post J. It was great to meet you this weekend (even if just brief)!

Phil800101
03-07-12, 12:23 am
Huge thanks and mad props for sure!

Justin Randal
03-08-12, 12:19 pm
Awesome post J. It was great to meet you this weekend (even if just brief)!

Good to meet you too JD! Looking forward to the next time..

Powerswitch
03-08-12, 2:00 pm
I would like to thank the Animal crew from the bottom of my heart...For offering me such an incredible experience for the second year in a row...It was only 3 1/2 short years ago when due to poor health and what was then called a career ending injury that I thought I was going to be forced out of this awesome way of life...Then "The Cage"...And the birth of "Powerswitch"...Being a part of such an awesome and well respected Animal family has brought me great friends (family) and the motivation to continue with my comeback...Sharing the cage with my Animal brothers and sisters was an honor and being around others that, as Justin said, "want to be the very best at what they do", was an experience I will never forget! Thank you and God bless...Powerswitch

C.Coronato
03-09-12, 4:19 pm
Soooo whos ready for 2013?

Razor
03-09-12, 4:23 pm
Soooo whos ready for 2013?

I'm still packed haha.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
03-09-12, 4:25 pm
I'm still packed haha.

Me too. Dirty laundry and all. Ewww.