PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing I witnessed from the weekend

shortstack
03-05-12, 5:42 pm
I have to share this little story from Saturday before everything closed up at the shop.

Rage and I were at the front of the shop when P Diesel walks up and is getting his things together to leave for the night. Rob from Flag nor Fail walks up with his camera just about the time
that the guy walking around without his shirt on decided to meander next to the cage. Rob asks the shirtless dude if P Diesel can get his picture with him and the
shirtless wonder actually stops and thinks he's serious.

P Diesel tells him to get the fuck out of there before he hits him, or something to that effect, while Tom and I are cracking up.

Why on earth that guy seriously thought P Diesel would want a picture with him is beyond me but it was hilarious.

smoothballer
03-05-12, 7:38 pm
Priceless

Big Byrd
03-06-12, 10:56 pm
I have to share this little story from Saturday before everything closed up at the shop.

Rage and I were at the front of the shop when P Diesel walks up and is getting his things together to leave for the night. Rob from Flag nor Fail walks up with his camera just about the time
that the guy walking around without his shirt on decided to meander next to the cage. Rob asks the shirtless dude if P Diesel can get his picture with him and the
shirtless wonder actually stops and thinks he's serious.

P Diesel tells him to get the fuck out of there before he hits him, or something to that effect, while Tom and I are cracking up.

Why on earth that guy seriously thought P Diesel would want a picture with him is beyond me but it was hilarious.

haha

Beastin'
03-06-12, 11:01 pm
i seen that fucking tool trying to pose with some bikini chicks.......... you just wonder what the fuck is going through there head? i just wanna punch people like that!

HIGA MONSTER
03-06-12, 11:06 pm
HAHAHAHAHA!

Epic!

P Diesel
03-07-12, 12:29 am
i think the dude is a physique pro from what ive heard ... he was wearin jeans and had no shirt on first of all. and i didnt like that he called me by my name (i guess her heard Rob say it), i told him to shut his fuckin mouth and keep it pushin. hahaha i forgot about that. thank for the refresher.

P

Phil800101
03-07-12, 12:29 am
Wow. Only at the Arnold Expo...

Beastin'
03-07-12, 1:21 pm
i think the dude is a physique pro from what ive heard ... he was wearin jeans and had no shirt on first of all. and i didnt like that he called me by my name (i guess her heard Rob say it), i told him to shut his fuckin mouth and keep it pushin. hahaha i forgot about that. thank for the refresher.

P

fucking love it!!!!

Wrath91
03-08-12, 9:00 am
hahahahaha epic

Dosekel
03-08-12, 9:05 am
hahah i bet you guys were cracking up !!!