PDA

View Full Version : The next CAGE will...

Universal Rep
03-05-12, 5:50 pm
Will be in C-bus in '13... Yup, it'll skip the 2012 Olympia. Question is, why?

Mr. Dead
03-05-12, 5:51 pm
Will be in C-bus in '13... Yup, it'll skip the 2012 Olympia. Question is, why?
Ima hopin' it's for the reason I think it is...

Universal Rep
Ima hopin' it's for the reason I think it is...

Perhaps it will be... Go talk to the Dude.

DANO
My guess ts the O will be a Universal event and not Animal....

...just my thought

Universal Rep
03-05-12, 5:52 pm

...just my thought

mritter3
03-05-12, 7:01 pm

...just my thought

my guess as well.

smoothballer
03-05-12, 7:50 pm
Interested to see what a U booth would turn out like

Jay
03-05-12, 8:18 pm
Wow. This is interesting news. Of course, if it IS to make room for a Universal booth, Im buying tickets now lol.

Shukin
03-05-12, 8:18 pm
My guess is P Diesels shins wont heal in time.

RedlegDbell
03-05-12, 9:27 pm
My guess is P Diesels shins wont heal in time.

Big Dave Barth's shins were in a bad way too. Those guys gave it everything they had!
Sorry it's so blurry, user error lol.

http://s1164.photobucket.com/albums/q570/sfsiefert/?action=view&current=2012Arnold050.jpg

Razor
03-06-12, 8:57 am
Holy shit....a U booth?!!

Razor
03-06-12, 9:00 am
Wow. This is interesting news. Of course, if it IS to make room for a Universal booth, Im buying tickets now lol.

Yup we gotta represent.

Madcat
03-06-12, 9:05 am
Wow, like the idea. I always wondered when/if there would be a Universal booth. I mean they have a ton of products we use as well, just figured it was due to not wanting to take away from the Cage directly. What about incorporating them together, like next to each other at the Expo if they go with both. Just one HUGE row of Animal and Universal!!

Razor
03-06-12, 9:07 am
Wow, like the idea. I always wondered when/if there would be a Universal booth. I mean they have a ton of products we use as well, just figured it was due to not wanting to take away from the Cage directly. What about incorporating them together, like next to each other at the Expo if they go with both. Just one HUGE row of Animal and Universal!!

What was cool was the AMOUNT of questions we were receiving about Universal. I had a dude that was looking to buy 2 tubs of Torrent right then and there. It was awesome. Plus the athletes showing off their tracksuits was a nice touch.

G Diesel
03-06-12, 9:10 am
What about incorporating them together, like next to each other at the Expo if they go with both. Just one HUGE row of Animal and Universal!!

I've heard that concept thrown around... I agree bro, that would be SICK.

Peace, G

Madcat
03-06-12, 9:17 am
What was cool was the AMOUNT of questions we were receiving about Universal. I had a dude that was looking to buy 2 tubs of Torrent right then and there. It was awesome. Plus the athletes showing off their tracksuits was a nice touch.

Bro, I was ready to toss down for some Uni supps too. Actually a few of my people with me were to.

GUNS
03-06-12, 9:38 am
No matter which, it will be epic! And I am still trying to get there!

Appollonian
03-06-12, 10:41 am
Pure awesome. Man I can't wait till I can go...

HIGA MONSTER
03-06-12, 11:41 am

Peace, G
1 "Like"

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 12:33 pm
Holy shit....a U booth?!!

This is pure speculation...

My feelin' is, go big or go home. Like the CAGE and the National ABC Event dedicated to C-bus, why not go 100% with Universal in Vegas? This way, ya got both shows covered in a big way. I mean, wut if the CAGE was 1/2 the size at the Arnold so that the other 1/2 was for Universal? Wut if there were 1/2 the events, half the athletes and 1/2 the swag? Wut if the ABC event was only 1/2 the people?

Mr. Dead
03-06-12, 12:40 pm

Peace, G

1 "Like"

My feelin' is, go big or go home. Like the CAGE and the National ABC Event dedicated to C-bus, why not go 100% with Universal in Vegas? This way, ya got both shows covered in a big way. I mean, wut if the CAGE was 1/2 the size at the Arnold so that the other 1/2 was for Universal? Wut if there were 1/2 the events, half the athletes and 1/2 the swag? Wut if the ABC event was only 1/2 the people?

Hmmm... Verrrry Innnnnnterestinnnnngggg...

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 12:43 pm
Hmmm... Verrrry Innnnnnterestinnnnngggg...

Or not.

Mr. Dead
03-06-12, 12:45 pm
Or not.

Depends on who ya are and the amount of speculating you plan to do... *LOL*

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 12:45 pm
Depends on who ya are and the amount of speculating you plan to do... *LOL*

Or not.

Mr. Dead
03-06-12, 12:46 pm
Or not.

Or not.

I sense a trend here... *LOL*

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 12:51 pm
I sense a trend here... *LOL*

Anywho, it could be really cool to have a Universal booth with a huge UBC event in Vegas... Assumin' Corporate makes this decision. Assumin' this is on the table.

Mr. Dead
03-06-12, 1:02 pm
Anywho, it could be really cool to have a Universal booth with a huge UBC event in Vegas... Assumin' Corporate makes this decision. Assumin' this is on the table.

I've learned not to assume...

Enforcer
03-06-12, 1:19 pm
I am sensing more of a Universal theme at the Olympia this year

GUNS
03-06-12, 1:24 pm
Sea of yellow!

DANO
03-06-12, 1:28 pm

Since I was the first to assume this I should assume that I get a pair of the Universal shorts....

Just sayin' haha

RedlegDbell
03-06-12, 2:25 pm
If there is a U booth at the "O" it will be the first time I'll feel like I'm missing out on a unique experience. I'd like to get to the Cage at the "O" but I have just always figured I attend the Cage in the midwest instead of in the desert. This would make me want to get out there even more to get a taste of something new.

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 2:43 pm
If there is a U booth at the "O" it will be the first time I'll feel like I'm missing out on a unique experience. I'd like to get to the Cage at the "O" but I have just always figured I attend the Cage in the midwest instead of in the desert. This would make me want to get out there even more to get a taste of something new.

Yup yup... Taste of sumthin new.

Shukin
03-06-12, 4:19 pm
If this all goes down, you could have a small SportPharma-cy set up with gals in those nurse outfits, Vegas baby!

Razor
03-06-12, 4:40 pm
This is insane that we're actually talking about this. I remember last year we were just toying around with the idea of what ifs. Now it's becoming more and more a reality. And yes i agree about the size difference. Half the size of the Arnold Cage would be the perfect setting for experimentation.

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 5:06 pm
This is insane that we're actually talking about this. I remember last year we were just toying around with the idea of what ifs. Now it's becoming more and more a reality. And yes i agree about the size difference. Half the size of the Arnold Cage would be the perfect setting for experimentation.

Meh, it's just talk.. Should I start a new idea thread on USA?

Mr. Dead
03-06-12, 5:23 pm

*Waiting... Impatiently, as usual...* *LOL*

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 5:53 pm

*Waiting... Impatiently, as usual...* *LOL*

http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Live/Official-Universal-booth-the-2012-Olympia-thread/%28offset%29/0#post_147910

Mr. Dead
03-06-12, 6:12 pm
http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Live/Official-Universal-booth-the-2012-Olympia-thread/%28offset%29/0#post_147910

Uhm... That's just a thread about women in tube socks... *LOL* Oh... And there's pics...

RafMorris37
03-06-12, 10:09 pm

Doesn't matter if it's "A" or the "U"! Shit's going to be epic!! Yes!! I'll be at the "Cage 13"!

Kowboy
03-06-12, 10:19 pm
Makes me want to try and intern for this one and find some peeps to go in on a room in LV

Shukin
03-07-12, 11:54 am
found the theme, I hacked into Mr. Dead's secret database:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozoTzkCeO-A

Universal Rep
03-07-12, 12:09 pm
Makes me want to try and intern for this one and find some peeps to go in on a room in LV

Tho Universal and Animal are both Corporate "brands", that don't mean they are run exactly the same way... Tho for sure, the core values are the same. Interns could be strictly a CAGE kinda thing... If this happens, for example, it would mean that the Universal Athletes would be goin' and not the Animal Athletes (for the most part Ima guessin)...

Mr. Dead
03-07-12, 12:11 pm
Tho Universal and Animal are both Corporate "brands", that don't mean they are run exactly the same way... Tho for sure, the core values are the same. Interns could be strictly a CAGE kinda thing... If this happens, for example, it would mean that the Universal Athletes would be goin' and not the Animal Athletes (for the most part Ima guessin)...

Still gonna find a way to make it to this historic event, should it come to pass...

Razor
03-07-12, 12:12 pm
Still gonna find a way to make it to this historic event, should it come to pass...

You and me both!

GUNS
03-07-12, 12:47 pm
Razor, time to get those graphics kicking into gear!

Mr. Dead
03-07-12, 3:27 pm
Perhaps it will be... Go talk to the Dude.

I did... And we are not amused...